Whispers

Story Info
Whispers come alive at Christmas.
1k words
28k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers

It started with a whisper in the darkness, vague yet breathless. Moisture from the whisper warmed my neck. I searched for the source, looking in the shadows not lit by the Christmas tree. I saw nothing. My attention returned to the tinsel that caressed the packages under the tree. The shiny surface glittered under the red and green lights.

Once again, I heard a whisper, breathless and heady. This time I didn't try to chase it. I let it glide over me and tease the ornaments on the tree limbs. I pretended that I was a flower, waiting for a shy butterfly to land upon my delicious center, to dip in the honey pooling there.

The whisper beckoned me. I could not refuse it, as it became further and further away. I followed it, as if attached by a silver thread into the bedroom. In every size and shape, a million red candles blazed. The room was aglow with golden yellow light. My eyes fell upon the bed with its lily white sheets exposed. The pillows were fluffed and across them was draped the most beautiful red teddy adorned with green bows at the breasts and the crotch. The soft whisper said my name once, then twice. I was to be gift wrapped in satin.

Without haste, I removed my clothes and dressed in the teddy. With care, I lay down on the bed, letting the crisp cool sheets soothe the heat in my body. Closing my eyes, I focused on the satin that clung to my shape, enhancing the peaks and valleys. The bed dipped under someone's weight, yet I dared not open my eyes, for one cannot see a whisper.

Soft kisses started at my temples, moved down the side of my fact to end at my chin. My lips quivered, for the touch was exquisite, almost a torture. My neck was suddenly devoured by a wet mouth. I wondered if I would ecstatically wring in death under a pair of hungry lips. As suddenly as the mouth nibbled my neck, it took my lips, softly at first and then deeper. A hunger had awoken.

I felt a tug at the ribbons over my nipples, as the bow became untied by deft fingers. The night air assaulted my nipples, making them stand erect. The mouth left mine, trailing kissed to my breasts. My nipples were sucked and licked. When the nibbles started, I felt myself squirming under their pressure, begging that it never end. For a long time, both nipples were sucked, licked, pinched and sometimes pulled or twisted. Every fold and crease on them was thoroughly investigated. I cried out when the mouth and hands abandoned them.

My first inkling of where the presence had ventured to was when soft hair brushed the tops of my thighs and a soft hand urged my legs apart. Kisses decorated the fleshy patches on the insides of my thighs. A tongue danced along the edge of the teddy that met my leg. A gentle tug released the ribbon at the entrance of the teddy's crotch. I felt the night air caress my wet center. Or it could have been a breath.

Fingers pulled the satin fabric back, exposing the fold and valleys of my cunt. The first flick of a tongue on the hood of my bud sent an electrical current through it and up to my nipples. I pulled on them, as the tongue continued to explore around my clit, my pearl. Fingers massaged the folds of my cunt lips, slipping over the slippery surface with ease. I swore they wrote nasty words in the wetness that clung in the crevices. As the mouth worked over my cunt with such precision, I suddenly believed that whispers of desire could become flesh and fire.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw to my delight, a soft shapely feminine form with her hair sprayed across my thighs as she devoured my cunt. She was the spirit behind the sultry whispers that had haunted my soul for weeks. She was the essence of everything that I could imagine the feminine touch could manifest. As she continued to slaughter every inhibition that ever lived inside me, I realized that I too wanted to be more than a whisper, moaning into candlelight the pleasures she brought to me.

My whisper to taste her stirred the wind around the candle wicks, making the light dance across the ceiling. At first, she ignored my pleas to taste her, by making me quiver as her tongue dove into my hole, turning and probing my walls. I continued to plea, between broken whispers of delight. Finally, she settled over my face, never once breaking contact with my cunt.

My hands massaged her thighs and caressed her shapely ass cheeks, before allowing my fingers to slide up and down the puffy flesh of her cunt lips. They were very wet, causing the slide from ass to bud to go very swiftly and smoothly. I felt her shiver. It was contagious, causing me to shiver too. I pulled her hips down, until her clit was balanced on my tongue. I began to twirl around it, diddling with my tongue in whisper like licks that caused heat to generate around her cunt.

She never once slowed her delicious assault upon my cunt. Rubbing her thumb across my clit, as her tongue worked in and out of my cunt. I couldn't help but moan in whispers. I felt her whisper back into my cunt, as I slide two fingers inside her, circling and massaging the folds inside her cunt. We began a dance of sorts, her thumb on my clit, my tongue on her clit, her tongue in my cunt and my fingers in hers.

The candles flickered rapidly as the air around us became more electrical, more intense. We became a whisper that would soon end in a roar, as I felt her tremble around my fingers and she felt me tremble around her tongue. I climaxed first, finally screaming onto her clit, the exquisite torture that was now released by my convulsing cunt. She screamed too, as she began a series of rapid fire twitching all over my fingers as I sunk them in and out deeply. We climaxed as one body, one soul—one whisper that illuminated the shadows with a sated glow.

She felt back into my arms, legs entwined and nipples brushing, as we kissed softly and tenderly. Our flavors blended into the wine of us on our lips as we kissed. Softly we whispered, "Merry Christmas."

Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alone with my Friend Tess A shy girl stays in a motel with her closest friend.in Lesbian Sex
Meeting Robby A young lover for Elaine.in Lesbian Sex
Is She, Isn't She? Ashley tries to seduce straight Jeanie.in Lesbian Sex
Violetwoods are Blue Ch. 01 Victoria is shocked when she makes a life-changing discovery.in Lesbian Sex
I Claim You as Mine Ch. 01 The bad side of her girlfriend.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories