Whispers

Story Info
Whispered eroticism helps her get you off.
1.1k words
4.06
30.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lie in my bed, the darkness closing in around us. I lie behind you, holding on to your hard body, stroking it with my fingers, lightly, questioningly. I decide that tonight, I want to seduce you. And thus, the whispers begin.

"I love the way your body feels beneath my hands. I love the contrast of the hard and the soft, the smooth and the rough. Do you like the way I touch you? Now close your eyes, and imagine."

My hands begin to stroke your thigh; feather light strokes.

"Imagine my hands are not the only ones on your body. She lies behind me, her breasts rubbing softly against my back as we simultaneously rub our hands all over your body; one set of hands on either thigh, stroking ever closer to the center of your lust. You hear her lips exploring the nape of my neck behind you, hear my sigh as her lips and tongue send tingles shooting down your spine."

"I flip over you, so that you now lie between us, breasts rubbing up against your chest and back. While her hands continue on their exploration of your thighs, my hand starts running up and down your back, your ass, still with those feather touches. I feel your skin quivering beneath my hands. I start to lick at your lips, down the angle of your jaw, stopping to nibble at the sensitive spot on your neck. She nips at the nape of your neck."

"We start to move downwards, licking, kissing and biting as we go; two hot, warm mouths determined to drive you out of your mind. I stop at your sensitive nipples to suck and nibble, while her hands come up to slide over your belly, stopping to stroke lightly at your cock, just to tease, just a second. I feel her hands start to toy with my nipples, and I sigh in contentment, arching towards her....and you."

"We continue our downwards journey, and your breath catches when you feel my warm breath over your cock and ass. My tongue snakes out to lash the head of your penis, while hers plays at the top of your ass crease. Twin arrows of pleasure jolt up your body from those oh so sensitive areas. She begins to fondle your balls, as my mouth starts taking more and more of you in. You groan, and I invite her to come around and help me drive you crazy. You feel two tongues sliding up and down your shaft, stopping to play with each other occasionally. You feel so hot, you think you may explode. Then she takes your balls into her mouth, while I take all of you in, way deep in my throat, and you know you're going to explode. But not yet..."

My hand starts to stroke your stiffening rod, slowly, sensuously.

"Seeing that you're getting close to the point of no return, we decide to switch gears. She pushes me gently onto my back, and her mouth comes up to meet with mine. MMMMM. Our lips, tongues and teeth play for a while, and she starts down my jaw, my neck, to my very erect nipples. She looks at them a second, pert and standing proud, and oh so tight, then lightly grazes one with her teeth while taking the other between her fingers and lightly pinches it. She takes both breasts into her hands, pushing them together, and takes them both in her mouth to suck hard as my body bucks under her."

"You're lying there, seeing our darkened shapes and hearing our breathing quicken mixed my soft moans. But you want to see; you know I've never done this before, and you want to watch my face. You move to the side of the bed and light the candles I keep there, so all of our naked bodies are bathed in the soft glow of candlelight. You watch, transfixed, as her eager mouth works my breasts over, sucking and nibbling on the nipples, licking the soft skin of my breast, trying to take the whole thing into her mouth. "

"She then starts moving lower, lips whispering over my belly towards the junction of my thighs. My hips begin to rise towards her skilful mouth. Her teeth graze my skin where the line of my pubic hair begins, and she stops to inhale my musky scent. You hold your breath, glancing at my face, taking in the flushed skin, lust crazed eyes, tongue that snakes out to moisten my lips. Then she dives, first taking my labia into her mouth, sucking gently and scraping it with her teeth. My hips buck frantically, wanting more, and you can see the moisture dripping down my thighs. Mmm, you know the taste, my taste, that she's experiencing for the first time so well, don't you lover?"

My hand begins to work you over faster, and faster.

"My moans increase in intensity as she runs her tongue up and down my slit, circling around my aching clit. You can't take anymore of this, and shove your aching, throbbing dick into my mouth, enjoying the sensation of my moans against your hard skin. She pushes first one, then two of her fingers into my soaked hole, and I grind my hips against her knuckles, sucking harder on you in my excitement. I can't take anymore, I know I have to get my first ever taste of woman, and I turn around so that my face is directly under her pussy. I stop to smell the unfamiliar smell, then timidly poke my tongue out to get that first taste."

" Mmmm, yummy. I think I've died and gone to heaven! Just the smell and taste of her send me over the edge, and I begin to come hard, gasping for air. You've lost your nice warm mouth, so you take advantage of my frenzied state and shove yourself hard deep into my wet, hot body, as I come again from the added sensation. You continue to fuck me oh so well, while she plays with my clit and I suck on hers. You can feel the orgasm building again, and you know you won't be able to last much longer. You know you're done for when she starts to grind her pussy into my face and moan louder and louder as she cums all over my eager mouth and face, which couple with your dick stroking at my sensitive spots, sets me off all over again. You feel my pussy spasm on your dick, and pull yourself out of me to come all over her face, while she laps up your cum like a cat does warm milk. When you're done, she comes over to kiss me, and all of our cum...yours, mine and hers, mingle on our tongues as we share on last, searing kiss."

And you come all over my hand, and know that all it takes to get you there are a few erotic, midnight whispers.