Whispers From My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spending spring break with Rona was filled with more than I ever thought possible even after we'd had our first sexual experience with each other. It seemed that there was no stopping us from our enjoyment of each other. That night, I experienced my first simultaneous loving of each other. It was wild and breathtaking, and if we could have, it would have been never ending.

At a break, my mind would worry about the fires of hell that lay in store for both of us. As free as I was learning to be, as happy as my sexual experiences were, and all so new to me, I thought that I would gladly endure all the flames that would be heaped on me, but they were something I dreaded for Rona. At that, my worries for her were short lived for she kept on showing me the pleasures that were still in store for us. How could I worry about anything when she was making me wild with desires, flooding my body within with all the eroticism of those wondrous sensations that were as lightning bolts that kept shooting through my pussy and making me breathless with all of the joys that stifled my breathing?

Whenever a thought of hellfire tried to enter in, it would quickly be muffled by those lovely desires for more of Rona and her marvelous body. The more sex we enjoyed, the more difficult it became to have any other thoughts enter into my mind that was rapidly becoming obsessed with the pleasures of our sexual joining. The happiness of the moment–of all of the many continuous moments–blotted out everything but our joy in each other.

And those joys were becoming more plentiful, more varied.

After the night of sleep in which we clung to each other, fitfully reached out to make sure we were still together whenever we momentarily parted, we awoke with a hunger that was even greater than the previous day. We couldn't wait to make love again though we did force ourselves to attend to our bodily needs, including breakfast. For myself, I only knew I ate, but what it tasted like, or even if I remembered afterward what it was that we ate, I couldn't say, nor did I care. Eating Rona was the only thing I was truly hungering for–or should I say the only thing I was thirsting for?

After satisfying ourselves temporarily, we rested, but our bodies refused to be parted. At the last, we talked.

"Maybe it sounds foolish, but are you happy, Hannah?" she asked, real concern for how I was feeling in her voice.

"Yes. Very happy. Almost overwhelmed by it all, it's all been so unbelievably wonderful. Thank you," I said, and without thought, leaned over and kissed her breast.

"Mm, that felt good," she said dreamily.

"It did to me too," I laughed quietly as I blushed. It was all so new to me, yet it felt so natural.

"Are you okay with it; I mean, within yourself?"

There was that concern of hers again.

"Mostly. I had a fleeting worry–for you, that is–but all of those lovely sensations I kept feeling drowned them out. How could the love we've shared be so wrong, Rona?" I asked with true wondering.

"I don't think it is. Do you?"

"A part of me does, but goodness, I'm so happy, and so wanting to make love with you and never stop. It makes we really wonder if it's as bad as I've always been told it is. As I think about it now, it's so confusing. Why would God not want us to know the beauty of how we've been loving, of how much I'm sensing that I love you. My love has been growing since we met, I think. Yes, somehow I feel that I fell in love with you right away."

"That's how I felt too. You're all that I've been looking for, Hannah. I love you too, but I worry about how it may affect you, how you've been raised to believe," she said turning her body so she could look into my eyes.

We looked at each other for a while, the love I was feeling for her pouring out of my eyes, I was sure, and I knew that I saw her love of me pouring out of her eyes.

"Are you really okay with our love, sweetheart?"

"Yes," I whispered, my love for her nearly strangling my breath

"God, Hannah, I do love you so much, and I want to keep showing you my love. These darned bodies can only go for so long though," she said, making a moue that had me wanting to laugh. She did laugh then and so did I.

"Yeah, they're hateful that way, huh, but they do enjoy what they get, so maybe they wish they didn't have to rest too, huh?"

Spontaneously, we laughed as we reached to hug each other tightly.

"Honey, there are more ways for us to make love, but I don't want to rush you..."

I cut her off. If she knew of more ways that we could have more of these feelings that I was so loving, I wanted them.

"Yes, rush me," I blurted out, my heart pounding with the expectation of more, newer ways to enjoy all that she'd shown me. "I want all of your love, Rona, all that you can give me. I don't want to miss any of you."

"My god, you're making me so horny to have you again," she said, her own breath halting too.

My body lifted up, held by my hand nearest to her, my breath suddenly very ragged, my eyes glazing over I was sure.

"Now, Rona. Make love to me now. Show me more of your love," I rushed my words out, my breast taking a beating from my heart that raced within me.

In a fit of passion, she kissed my lips harshly, hungrily, her eyes as wild looking as mine felt.

"I'll be right back," she said with halting breath. It was getting to be our natural way of breathing. "Please don't be afraid," she quickly said, then rushed off not giving me a chance to respond.

Whatever she had in mind, and how she said that last, had me both expectant, and somewhat fearful, but anticipating what was to come, what wondrously new sensations that were to come my way. Whatever they were, I trusted her implicitly–I loved her with all of my being and knew that she loved me too and would do nothing to hurt me.

She came back shortly, a leather looking piece of material in one hand, and a box in the other. She was breathing hard and fast.

"A man's penis becomes erect when he's sexually excited, and he uses his erect penis to penetrate his lover or his wife. Neither of us has a penis, but we do have a wonderful substitute," she said, her legs apart fixing my gaze on her bared pussy's lips that I loved so much already

I'm sure I sensed what it was that was to come, but never having any idea of it before, that sensing did me no good in letting me know for sure what it was that I would soon be privy to, but my breath was coming faster and faster anyway with my expectations of the unknown.

"I'm going to put this harness on and attach a faux penis to it–a dildo–and make love to you the same as a man would. Don't be afraid, baby, just relax and let me make love to you in this way, and soon you'll be having all the pleasures you desire."

I nodded my head. I was ready and let my body fall fully on the bed.

"I'm going to put some jell on your pussy to make it slide in easier until you're body is ready to take it naturally," she said, then bent to kiss me.

As she kissed me, I sensed her doing more, then felt her fingers sliding over my pussy's lips, and into them. The jell felt a little cool at first, but as she applied it, she made sure to slide her fingers over my clitoris, stimulating me so quickly and making my body anxious for more of her new love.

Next I saw her donning the harness. It looked so strange, so weirdly unnatural, yet my breath was becoming more uneven than before. Then I saw her fake penis and I gasped. I'd never seen a real penis, and surely not a fake one, and it startled me, made me fearful for I'd never had any desire for a man in any way, and yet I was more excited, fascinated. When she locked it in, it looked obscene, yet so compelling.

Her pussy was nearly hidden by it, and I had to make sure, as if I was fearful of it having been taken away. Raising up on my elbow, my other hand reached out for it, but feeling the fake penis touch it nearly had me pulling away. I didn't though, and my fingers finally felt what I knew was my joy, her wet pussy that was fairly dripping with her love.

My breath caught.

"Love me," the strangled words came out as I laid back fully. "Hurry, Rona–love me!"

As fast as she could, she added some jell to her fake penis, wiped her hands quickly, then came over me, her lips as hungry for mine as mine were for hers, yet she didn't lie fully on me. We kissed with a passionate fury, every sense heightened in my body, my heart beating so oddly, as if skipping a beat every so often, my hands in her hair demanding she come to me completely.

Then I began to feel it. At first it was just the tip finding my opening, then her kiss becoming more loving, tenderer, and merciful heavens, oh so sweet. As she kept on gently trying to push her penis into me, she left my lips and bent her head to take one of my nipples, and suckled it, then moved to the other and did the same. She was driving me crazy, and I knew not why, but then she nipped my nipple making me yelp lightly.

And then I knew why she bit me. She'd broken through my hymen and was slowly going into me, then out, then into me some more. My head back as I felt the wonder of what she was doing, I began to revel in it as it all began to send some new sensations through me.

I sighed, then I moaned, then I grunted as my body was demanding more from her. She pulled back and looked into my eyes, hers shining with her love as she tortured my body so sweetly. Then the sweet and tender love gave way to my body being ravaged by orgasms.

Ravaged? Yes.

They began coming in endless droves, overpowering me and sending me to a place that wasn't like anything I'd ever visited before. My person, and everything about me became pure sexual enjoyment. The ravaging became a heaven, and other than the sex, sensations, and orgasms, the only other thing I was aware of was Rona and her taking me to places I couldn't imagine leaving, but in time, I had to for I was quickly having trouble breathing.

I moaned in displeasure at sensing that Rona had pulled her fake penis out of my pussy. Why, I wondered, couldn't it stay in me? There must have been a reason for I knew she wanted to give me every joy imaginable. As I struggled to catch my breath, I sensed Rona leave the bed, and then nothingness engulfed me. Nothing but the beauty of the afterglow of our love, of Rona's love of me.

I became vaguely aware when she returned to the bed, her arms enfolding me, giving me her breast for a pillow that I knew I kissed, sighed happily, and slept on, my top hand going without my willing it to her pussy and settling there, the warm and moist pulse of her pussy comforting me as I'd never been comforted before.

How long I slept, I had no idea, but I awoke with a hunger, but it was an unruly and demanding craving, and it was for Rona.

"Please," I whispered roughly, "I need to love you."

"What? Now?" she asked incredulously for I had awakened her too.

"Now," I told her, my voice telling her just how desperately my need of her was.

I tugged at her, making her understand that I wanted her to sit over my face which she did quickly. Though I hated that I went at her so rapidly, like a feral animal that hadn't eaten in weeks, yet it was what I did, tempering myself as best I could. Somehow she never noticed it, for she was so caught up in my need that she was instantly hot and flowing, helping me to slake my thirsting for her love.

She soon moved in a way that told me she was horny as I so suddenly was for she moved swiftly on my face and climaxed, then wanted more just as surely as I did. I licked between her giving lips, loving the heated moistness of them, as well as the stream of her love that I lapped up greedily.

She had given me so much of herself, of the love she knew how to give so beautifully, that I knew I was addicted to her love, to my need of making love to her and drinking of her joy. It was only a day, or maybe less, and I couldn't imagine not being able to make love to Rona for she was my beloved. Why, oh why were we condemned to an eternal hell for loving each other so magnificently? It didn't make sense, and why I had that thought at that moment, I had no idea, but it brought tears to my eyes, and I loved her pussy all the more and had her as desperate as I was.

When I'd loved her too much, and she eased herself off of me, I refused to let her go without me. No, I didn't try to make her let me love her more; I simply held her to my face, my cheek and lips, and cried silently. I felt some shame at having mistreated her as I had, and worried at her struggling to breathe, but momentarily I felt her hand on my head.

"God, that was some loving you gave me," she finally got out.

"I'm sorry, Rona, but I just woke up and had this uncontrollable feeling of needing to make love to you. I'm sorry I was so rough with your beautiful pussy that I love so much. I'm sorry," I ended saying as my tears continued.

"Honey, why are you crying; why did you start crying while making me feel so loved?"

It was something I didn't want to tell her, but I had to. With great difficulty and regretfully, I started to tell her as best I could.

"Rona, I love you so much, and that love I was feeling was so powerful that I had to make love to you, and when I sensed how harshly I was treating you, I worried because I couldn't stop, and then I sensed you were loving the way I was making love to you, and I wondered why we would be condemned to hell for all eternity. How could it be that love such as we have for each other is so wrong? Why would God want to punish us for loving each other so much? Why?" I asked and a flood of tears tore through my body racking it with sobs as I held her pussy even tighter to my face.

"Come up here to me. I know you want to be at my pussy, and my pussy loves you there, but I have to hold you and talk to you," she said as she pulled at me.

She was right–I didn't want to leave her pussy, but I couldn't refuse her. Sobbing continually for our condemned love, I kissed her breast and cried on it until I stopped.

"Sweetie, we need to talk about how your religion is making you so miserable when you love me so beautifully. Something's not right, and I don't think it's our love. Can we sleep in our love and talk about this when we wake up, maybe after breakfast?"

I nodded my head into her breast as my crying was wearing itself out.

"Mercy, Hannah, I do love you so much, and I know you love me too. Let's sleep in our love, okay?"

Again I nodded, and felt her hands caressing me into a quietude that was comforting. No matter what I had thought, I loved knowing Rona's love, feeling her care of me and wanting me to love her too. Yes, that was so comforting and I didn't question how it could be so after all of my crying and worrying.

Chapter 7

After we ate, we had an honest talk. I held nothing back; my trust in Rona was complete. We decided to go over the bible as best we could. Rona had a problem that we'd have to work around, but I had to admit to one myself, one I had never thought about.

"Hannah, honestly, I've never read the bible. I wasn't raised in any religion, and I never went to any services anywhere."

That was her problem. Mine was to come shortly, but first I went to find my bible, a King James Version. As I picked it up, I couldn't help but opening it and starting to idly read for some reason or other, then realized that it had always been hard for me to read it. Rona thought a moment.

"Maybe we should get another version. I understand that there are other versions, more accessible ones," she suggested.

We resolved that by buying a New Revised Standard Version, then after making love, we got to it. Why after we made love? I think we both had a fear that this might tear us apart, and made love to reassure ourselves of our commitment to each other, or at least that's what I thought.

When we began, it was Rona who set in motion my doubts. She noted pretty quickly something that wasn't right in her mind.

"Honey, the Philistines were those in David's time, right? I mean, wasn't he supposed to have killed a giant of their kind?"

"Yes, Goliath," I said. "Why?"

"Well, then when was Abraham's time?"

"I don't know. Maybe we can look it up?" I queried her, my sudden lack of knowledge making itself known to me.

We found that Abraham was supposed to have lived about 2400 BCE, or somewhere there about.

"Okay, I don't know anything about the bible, but were there Philistines in that land at the time of Abraham?" Rona wondered.

Historically, we found, the first mention or knowledge of them in Canaan was during the time of Rameses III, sometime in the 1180s BCE.

"Okay, sweetie, how could this be possible?" she asked.

Looking guilty and embarrassed, I shrugged. "I don't know."

We made a search and found that the Philistines were mentioned several times when they were unknown historically. My mind was in a tizzy, and I fought with embarrassment, confusion, and shame for some reason or other.

"Look, don't take this so serious, okay. There's something not right, and we need to keep looking, searching for what's right."

What's right? What I had always heard in church was that this was God's word, and his word was perfect–there were supposed to be no errors in God's word! I was suddenly very shook. It wouldn't have been so bad save that both Abraham and then later, his son Isaac, both went to where there was a king or leader in the land of the Philistines, and each one was named Abimelech, and each time they coveted the wife of Abraham, and then Isaac.

Maybe they weren't Philistines, but there was no doubt that the bible said it was in the land of the Philistines that they wandered into.

What else had we missed? We started again, our eyes, especially mine, sharper, more keen to notice what might be wrong. Going over it all, this time I noticed a couple of things, the most openly blatant one being the two different versions of just how many animals Noah took into the ark. After the first chapter telling it–six– as I knew of it, the next chapter that I had no idea was there, told a vastly different story.

My mind swirled with my bewilderment. I know I tried to block it all out, to disbelieve all that I had seen, that Rona also had pointed out. I was going into a state of shock!

"Come on, honey, let's take a break and rest a little," she suggested, fearful of what she must have seen in my face.

She quickly set her feet up in the reclining portion of the sofa, and had me lay my head in her lap as I had before we began. It was something I knew would comfort me, what I had always loved with Rona. Feeling dizzy, I closed my eyes and felt her hands caressing me, going through my hair, tenderly moving over my cheeks, then my arm.

"Relax, honey. We'll get through this, and we'll be fine. This is hard on you; I can tell that it is, but it looks as if we have some work to do to make this right for you, and maybe for us. Now let your body rest–sleep a while," she urged me softly.

* * * *

I must have slept a long time, but when I woke up, that same hunger that had overcome me before was back. I had to make love to Rona.

"Please, I need to make love to you," I fairly begged though I needn't have for she acted anxious to have me do that too.

"Think we can both make love to each other?" she asked in a way that let me know that she was suddenly horny.

I nodded, and we raced to our bed, hugged quickly in our need, then we were at each other's pussy in a rush. We were a mess, side-by-side, then rolling over, then back again, then the other atop, and all in a one big hurry of pure lustful passion. We licked each other as if there would be no tomorrow for us, then suckled our clitorises bringing us to a simultaneous orgasm that was harsh, our pussy's pressed unforgivingly to the other's face.