Whistleblower's Blues

Story Info
Luthor's futa bodyguard Mercy has a talk with Lois Lane.
3.3k words
4.41
39.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is set at a point of time before Superman first appears in Metropolis or joins the Daily Planet, so he doesn't feature in this story or in the lives of the people in it.

*****

"Slow down, Frank," Lois hissed down the line. "I can barely catch a word you're saying."

"I swear it's all true, Miss Lane," the man on the other end of the line babbled, struggling to keep his panic in check, "I've got the photos and the paper trail all mapped out and he knows it, and he's gonna - sweet God in heaven help me - he's gonna kill me! You have to help me, Miss Lane. You have to go public with this before he finds me, or I'm gonna die-"

Lois cupped the lower end of the phone with her palm and signaled for Jimmy Olsen to cover her desk for her, before taking the phone out onto the balcony where there were fewer prying ears. "Frank, it's not that I don't believe you, but these are serious allegations," Lois explained, "Luthor's one of the most powerful men in the world, not just Metropolis. If I'm going to take this to the presses, I'll need rock-solid evidence first."

The next few seconds were filled with the sounds of Frank Goodman's heavy breathing before he finally responded. "Alright, alright, I got the Planet's fax machine number off the site...can you get to it?"

Lois darted back inside the building and made her way to Perry White's office. Perry had called an early day and gone home several hours prior, leaving his office deserted. Locking the door behind her, Lois walked over to the fax machine and waited for it to finish feeding out the documents Frank had sent over.

"Holy crap," she muttered.

"You see it?" Frank said, "the photo?"

Lois could definitely see the photo, but she wasn't sure if she believed it. The quality was clear, and the characters within the frame were unmistakable: Lex Luthor, Metropolis' favorite son, shaking hands with an older man whose facade of elegance masked his monstrous nature: Ra's al Ghul.

Ra's is a wanted terrorist, Lois said to herself, what's Lex's business with him?

"Pictures can be manipulated, Frank."

"Oh, come on!" Frank yelled into his phone. "Run that through any test you want. It's 100% genuine!"

"Don't take it personally, Frank. I have to be thorough, you know that."

"Did you see the other file?" Frank asked, "the transaction log?"

Lois skimmed the contents of the log. A $40 million payment from LexCorp to an entity called the Jairus Fund. "What's this about?"

"That," Frank replied, his voice audibly excited now, "is proof that Luthor is buying chemical weapons from the League of Assassins."

Lois's stomach lurched from the impact of the news. If this were true, and she could prove it, Lex would spend the rest of his life in a federal facility.

"The Jairus fund is a shell corporation working out of the Cayman Islands," Frank explained, "you've got buddies at the Justice Department, don't you, Miss Lane? Ask their forensic accountants to dig into it. I promise you the trail will lead back to Ra's al Ghul."

Gathering herself enough to keep her voice steady, Lois slipped the two files into a nearby briefcase and latched it shut. "Alright, Frank. I'm interested. But you need to give me everything. I'll have to verify that it's all legitimate or I'll be sucked into the mother of all lawsuits."

"But this'll sink Luthor, right?" Frank asked, his voice an even mix of eagerness and desperation.

Lois hesitated for a split second as she mulled the scenario before her, but found herself breaking into a smile as she replied. "Probably. He's looking at serious time here, Frank. Now listen: do you know the Cafe Colua on 52nd Street?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's quiet and secluded. Meet me there at 11:30 on the dot. Bring everything you've got and we'll go over it."

--

Frank Goodman never made it to his rendezvous with Lois Lane at the Cafe Colua. By 10:57 that night, there was a smoking hole in his head courtesy of a bullet from the revolver resting in his limp hand, a manufactured suicide note already parked on his desk.

Mercy Graves searched his apartment from head to foot, collecting every last shred of evidence Frank had accumulated against her employer during his time as LexCorp's Chief of Security. Stuffing it all into a duffel bag, she left the Goodman residence and walked down five flights of stairs to the limo waiting for her outside the apartment complex. Once inside, she pulled out her phone and hit the first number on her speed-dial, already dreading the conversation about to unfold.

"You have something to report?"

Mercy had spent years working for Lex Luthor, but that cold, implacable voice never failed to send a shiver down her spine. "The situation with Goodman's been handled, but there's a complication-"

"Complication?" Lex interrupted, a deadly edge to his tone. "I expected a clean resolution to this, Mercy."

Her face flushed as she tried to soothe his temper. "We tapped Goodman's phone and fax records. He sent two of the files to someone else-"

"Who?"

Mercy was silent for a long second. "Lois Lane."

She could almost hear Lex fuming on the other end. She knew Lane was a perpetual thorn in Lex's side, and rarely did a Sunday morning go by without an opinion piece from her in The Daily Planet lambasting LexCorp for something or the other. The old saying went that there was no such thing as bad publicity, but investors begged to differ.

"Find her," Lex finally replied, "destroy the files, and persuade her to keep her mouth shut."

"Right away, boss."

"Oh, and Mercy?" Lex continued, his tone making it very clear how serious he was, "I don't want to find myself in this situation again. So do take care to ensure Miss Lane is crystal clear on the consequences of crossing me by the time you're done."

--

Lois waited for nearly half an hour past 11:30, until the cafe's owner pointed to his watch to let her know it was closing time. She'd tried calling Frank nearly a dozen times, but he hadn't picked up, and she was starting to worry if his fears had come to pass. Or maybe he'd been playing her and wasn't going to show after all. Either way, the night was definitely wasted, so she picked up the briefcase with the two files Frank had sent her, paid her bill, and left.

52nd Street was practically empty that late at night, not being a popular neighborhood in the first place. She'd have to walk a couple of blocks to get a taxi. When she was half a block away from Cafe Colua, the sound of screeching tires filled the air, followed by the flash of bright headlights. Lois jumped aside as a limo charged out of the night towards her, only swerving away at the last minute. The door flew open, and Lois immediately realized she was in serious trouble.

She'd seen Mercy Graves before. She was always at Luthor's side at every public gathering, his most trusted bodyguard, and, as rumor had it, his most loyal hired gun. She turned to run, but Mercy grabbed her arm and pulled her back, at which point Lois tried hitting her in the head with her purse. Mercy barely even flinched. She was an Amazon, standing nearly six inches taller than Lois's 5'6, powerfully built and physically superior by a good margin. It wasn't a fair fight, and they both knew it.

Before she could manage a scream, Mercy had clamped one hand across her mouth and pushed her into the back seat of the car, shutting the door behind her and tapping on the divider between driver and passenger to signal for the limo to leave. With another screech of tires, the limo left 52nd Street. When Mercy turned around to attend to her captive, Lois kicked out as hard as she could, catching the other woman square in the gut. This time, Mercy felt it, thanks to the heel of the shoe digging into her skin. Rubbing her grazed mid-section, she pushed Lois down onto the floor between the opposing rows of seats - and paid her back with a slap that rang in the reporter's ears.

Grasping a stunned Lois by the throat, Mercy ripped off her shirt and tore her bra on one side, roughly cupping Lois's right breast, massaging the flesh and squeezing the nipple between her fingers. Throughout it all, not a single word left Mercy's lips, which frightened Lois all the more: this was a cold, methodical process, immune to begging and pleading. She would have cried out for help were it not for the hand throttling her; but the limo's tinted windows and soundproofing meant it wouldn't have done much good anyway. And at any rate, her screams would have been better suited for the moment when Mercy sat down on her chest and began fishing around with her outfit's zipper, whipping out a rapidly stiffening cock that rested between Lois's tits.

The Amazons of Themyscira were a very reclusive society, and they relied entirely upon themselves to procreate and sustain their population. Newborn Amazons were divided into two groups: those born with male genitalia, and those born with female genitalia. Thus the Amazons could breed with their own people, avoiding the need for any foreign genes. Mercy belonged to the former group. But she'd left Themyscira a long time ago, forsaking her sisters for a job with Lex Luthor, even then the most powerful man in the world. The pay was excellent, and she enjoyed the work, but every now and then she missed the feel of a cunt wrapped around her cock. It was fortunate, then, that her employer allowed her the discretion of choosing her methods.

Lois Lane was no Amazon, but she was a beautiful woman nearing the prime of her life, and that was enough to get Mercy going. Lois opened her mouth to cry out "No-" and that was the only opening Mercy needed; squeezing down on Lois's throat to force her mouth open as she caught hold of the sides of her head and jammed her cock down Lois's throat.

Lois thrashed impotently, beating her fists against Mercy's back, but to no avail: the Amazon steadily thrust forward, until her nine-inch cock was firmly lodged past Lois's lips. The women's self-defense classes Lois had taken in college had told her to try biting down if she ever found herself in situations like this, but she could barely open her mouth wide enough to keep from choking, let alone wide enough to bite down. Mercy knew it too, and pulled Lois's head closer until her nose was pressed against the bodyguard's abs, and her chin made contact with the large pair of balls swinging below. As she tried to dig her nails into Mercy's back, Lois could feel every thick, throbbing vein of the meat in her mouth, parked just past her uvula, less than an inch away from provoking her gag reflex.

And then, just as wordlessly as she'd started, Mercy began jerking Lois's head back and forth, slowly sliding her up and down on her cock. At the deepest point of the thrust, Lois's eyes watered heavily, but just before her gag reflex was triggered, Mercy would pull out just enough to give her a split-second gasp of air, before plunging back in. A few minutes passed like this, with Mercy getting comfortable with the feel of Lois's mouth, allowing the reporter to wear herself out trying to escape, before deciding to up the ante.

Lois's vision blurred as Mercy began brutally skullfucking her, forcing her head still as she rammed in and out at frightening speeds. Her hair flew wildly around her face, as her face became a smeared mess of mascara, lipstick and saliva. All her attention was focused on trying to snatch a stray breath of air, while Mercy's balls slapped against her chin and her jaws ached from the monster sliding between them. When Mercy felt her climax impending, she pulled Lois forward, pressing her face against her abdomen, and began cumming down her throat.

A spray of hot liquid burst like a fire hydrant down Lois's throat, quickly rushing down into her stomach. Mercy pressed Lois close for the duration of her orgasm, refusing to let go even as the reporter's eyes begged for relief. With a great effort, Lois managed to keep herself from swallowing more cum, and it began accumulating in her mouth. For the first time during the encounter, Mercy showed some emotion as a flash of anger swept across her face. She pulled her cock out, the organ still firing smaller loads of seed all over Lois's breasts and abdomen, and quickly covered Lois's mouth with her hand.

With one hand sealing her mouth while the other pinched her nose shut, Lois found herself unable to breath, slowly suffocating, still refusing to swallow the substantial volume of cum in her mouth. Her hands beat weakly against Mercy's arms, but she eventually gave in, cringing as she gulped deeply, swallowing more semen.

Satisfied, Mercy released her hold, and Lois coughed and gasped as she tried to take in as much air as she possibly could. Stroking her cock, Mercy pushed the other woman down for the second round of her education. The only thing Lois could manage was a hoarse "Please-" before Mercy forced her onto her stomach, hoisted her skirt up, ripped her panties away and shoved her pulsing cock deep into Lois's asshole.

Lois screamed at the rough penetration, the sharp pain feeling like a knife had been thrust up her backside. Her butt was tight and toned, something Mercy was remedying as she sawed in and out of Lois's rectum, forcing her ass to make space for the huge invader. Lois's buttocks grew red from Mercy furiously smacking her hips against them, and the reporter sobbed desperately as she tried to appeal to her rapist.

"I won't talk!" Lois cried, "Please, I swear I won't -"

Mercy cut her off by forcing her head down against the passenger compartment's floor. Lois wasn't going to graduate before she'd received the entire syllabus. Besides, it had been a long time since she'd enjoyed the feel of a woman's ass, and she wasn't going to stop now. She could feel the ring of flesh around Lois's asshole bend and stretch around her cock, and the excitement of the moment proved too much for her. The next sensation Lois felt was the warmth of gushing semen blasting into her bowels.

Limp and exhausted, Lois offered no struggle when Mercy flipped her onto her back for the final lesson. Spreading her legs and pressing her body against hers, Mercy's cold eyes bored into Lois's own, forcing the reporter to stay aware of her horrible reality as she felt her pussy lips part to make way for the thick rod penetrating her womanhood. A soft gasp of pleasure reluctantly escaped her lips, and Mercy's smirking face made her burn with shame. This shame was a weapon that could be used to devastating effect, and Mercy knew it, maintaining a gentle rhythm as she entered Lois, moving further inside her at a torturously slow pace, letting the tip of her cock make contact with the cervix before withdrawing to half-depth and repeating the process again and again. A single tear trickled down Lois's cheek as she felt her pussy grow wet and her nipples harden, her body betraying her for Mercy's touch. The fullness she felt when Mercy was deep inside her was unbearable, and as her lubricated pussy made the process smoother and more pleasurable, her despair grew...until she was forced over the edge, her body shaking in the throes of an orgasm while she wailed softly. The feel of Lois's vagina convulsing around her cock spurred Mercy to her third orgasm of the night, her hips jerking as she filled Lois's womb with yet another thick load.

The limo arrived at Lois's apartment building, slowing to a halt in front of a narrow alley with a rear entrance that led into the building. Mercy grabbed Lois under her arms, kicked open the door, and threw her out of the car and onto the street.

Sprawled on the concrete pavement, with her bra torn, her panties missing and cum smeared and splattered all over her thighs, Lois watched shell-shocked as Mercy searched through her briefcase for the files Frank had sent her, held them out in the open, pulled out a lighter and set them ablaze. 20 seconds later, all that remained of the evidence against Lex was scattered to the wind. Mercy snapped her fingers twice, demanding Lois's attention, and the frightened reporter's gaze obediently shifted to her abuser. From the pavement, Lois could see Mercy's cock was still rock hard. With one hand stroking her rod, the Amazon traced two fingers across her lips in a zipping motion, making her message clear and simple. Talk, and I come back.

As the limo sped away, Lois pulled herself up and shakily stumbled toward her building's back door, immensely grateful that it was too late for anyone to be up and about. She waited until she was sure the hallway was deserted, wincing as she felt a dollop of cum drip out of her ass and onto the floor. Shuffling into the elevator, she punched the button for her floor, doing her best to not break down until she was inside her apartment. Once the door to her place had slammed shut behind her, she fell to her knees, and then keeled over onto the ground.

Hot semen still leaked out of her battered ass and pussy, while she lay trembling on the floor. She knew she could never tell anyone about this. Which cop could she report the incident to that Lex wouldn't just buy off? What evidence could she supply that wouldn't just be destroyed? Whom could she confide in who wouldn't immediately be put in danger because of it?

A cold sweat enveloped her as she remembered the months and months she'd spent bashing Luthor within the pages of the Planet. What if this was just the beginning? What if she came back home from work tomorrow to find someone worse than Graves waiting for her?

One thing was clear: she couldn't work in Metropolis anymore.

She'd call the Gotham Gazette in the morning. Maybe they'd have an opening for her. At this point, she'd be willing to serve coffee to the other journalists if it meant she could leave Metropolis.

--

Back in the limo, Mercy tucked her cock back into her pants and straightened her clothes out before calling Lex again.

He picked up on the third ring. "I trust the situation with Lane has been handled."

"Thoroughly," Mercy replied, rubbing her cock through the fabric as she remembered the abuse she'd dealt out. "I don't think you'll be seeing any more of those opinion pieces, boss."

"Excellent."

"You've got that meeting with Vandal Savage in the morning," Mercy remembered, "I'll prep the room, set up the contingencies if things go south-"

"Someone else will handle it. You're needed elsewhere for another job."

Mercy shuffled in her seat, pressing her ear tight against the phone to make sure she didn't miss any details. "I'm listening, Mr. Luthor."

"There's a young woman in Gotham. Police commissioner's daughter, something of a prodigy at computer systems. She's been trying to sneak past our accounting system's firewalls for a while now. Catch the next flight out."