Whistler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he'd suspected, the cabin had been prepped for a long absence, and as soon as he'd entered he thought a fire would be just the thing to help remove the musty smell that had accumulated since its last use. After opening several of the windows to create a cross flow of air, he'd gotten a fire started with the kindling and logs stored conveniently there for the next visitor. He found the gas and electrical mains, lit the pilots on the stove and water heater, turned on the fridge and was busy pulling off the last of the sheets protecting the furniture downstairs when she walked in. He looked over to her as he finished folding the sheets and welcomed her in.

The cabin itself was a simple design, your standard A-frame chateau. There was a large, common living area downstairs with three enormous leather couches arranged in a 'U' around a hefty, square wooden table facing the front windows and fireplace. Behind the great room were a comfortable kitchen, a moderate bathroom and a small study/guest quarters that could be partitioned off from the rest of the floor, or left open, as it was now to increase the spaciousness. The upstairs loft was the master bedroom and it extended halfway over the living area, ending in a railing from which you could look down into the living room and share the view out the large windows of the meadow far below.

"What can I do to help?" she asked eagerly. She followed his eyes up the vaulted ceiling toward the balcony of the loft and nodded her response to his suggestion that she put the fresh sheets he'd laid out on the bed. His eyes followed her perfect, heart-shaped ass as she bounded up the central stairway, loving the way the bottom edge of her cheeks peeked out with each step. He finished cleaning things off then went to transfer the contents of the cooler to the fridge. Afterwards, he closed the windows and yelled up that she might want to put on something a little warmer until the fire took the chill off. Standing on tiptoe with her breasts pressed together between her arms, she peeked down at him from the overhead balcony, and answered, "I was actually thinking of taking a quick shower. Do you think there's any hot water?" She batted her eyelids for dramatic effect.

"Ummm, maybe enough for a quick one. But hurry up, I need your help down here with dinner pretty soon," he replied, looking up and making a mental note to take her right there at some point during the weekend. She smiled down at him then stood and yanked her top over her head, letting it fall down to the floor just inches from his feet. "You tease!" he shouted, and as he reached down to pick it up, he heard her shorts land on the hardwood floor behind him. Looking up again, he saw she was standing against the railing, concealing his view of her privates, but he knew from the smooth line of bare flesh of her waist, hips and thighs visible to either side of the post that she was nude, not to mention her clothes lying at his feet. She rolled her nipples between a finger and thumb of each hand and, slowly licking her lips, winked down at him. Giggling, she stepped back out of sight, and he soon heard the rush of air and water gurgling through the pipes, followed by the smooth sprinkling sound of the shower. Knowing the warm water wouldn't last long, he set to work immediately on the first of the many surprises he had planned for them as dusk crept slowly over the mountain.

Chapter 5

She quickly rinsed under the steady flow then lathered up in the spacious stall. A bathtub had been sacrificed in favor of a much larger shower, and she would have thought it designed to accommodate a wheelchair, had it not been upstairs. She rubbed the thick, moisturizing lather into her skin, relishing in the smoothness of her newly waxed areas. Her girlfriend had had a difficult time of convincing her that there was no comparison between even the closest shave and a nice wax job, and as she rubbed her hand over her smooth mound, she was glad that she'd ultimately taken her advice. She slipped her fingers over her inner thigh, where his hand had been earlier... then deeper, between her smooth lips, probing deep and testing her wetness. She churned her finger in and out, leaning back against the tiled wall for support. 'Mmmm... he did say a quickie was ok,' she thought with a grin.

As the smile faded, her thighs clenched tightly as a shudder rose within her. She brought another hand to her breast, lifting it up eagerly. If she leaned her head down as far as possible, she could just flick her nipple with the underside of her tongue, and she did so now as her pressed a second finger into her wet hole. With the heel of her hand pressed hard against her throbbing clit, she rapidly pumped her fingers in and out of her sex, feeling herself tremble inside. She squeezed her breast and nipple, and let out a small moan as the orgasm came over her hard and fast. With trembling thighs, she stood panting in the steam, sated for the moment. She stepped under the flow of water just as it went cold, and was thankful for the refreshing mist. Her skin tightened as she gave a final rinse, then shut the water off. She toweled her flushed skin, then massaged baby oil all over herself. She knew how much he liked the thought of her all shiny and slippery, and she intended to give him more than just a mental image tonight.

Stepping from the shower, she could feel the cabin already nice and toasty. She went to her bag and grabbed her makeup, deciding she'd forgo his request for the natural look, at least for tonight. After a good half-hour of primping, she looked ready for the runway. With a sultry smirk, she bent and slowly pulled a set of sheer black thong panties up her legs and adjusted the two cords of material cresting over either hip. Then she donned a pair of tall black heels, not only adding another three inches to her height, but also tightening her well-muscled legs and perching her ass up high. With a final glance in the mirror and a last smoothing of the oil, she slowly made her way down the narrow stairs.

Night had fallen, and the inside of the cabin had taken on a soft, warm glow. When she reached the last few steps, her lips fell slightly open as she took in the view. There must have been over a hundred white candles burning all around the living room, along with the orange glow of the hearty fire. She could smell a faint incense burning somewhere amongst all the flickers of light, but her eyes settled upon something else. On the couch to her right he was stretched out Caesar-like, facing her and smiling softly. In one hand he held a glass of red wine and with the other, he gestured her forward to the opposite couch. His eyes combed up and down repeatedly as she sauntered to her place, and as she rounded the high back of the middle couch, she saw that he, too, was well oiled and very much enjoying himself.

She watched, awestruck, as he languidly stroked his thick shaft – he was far larger than she had expected, and for a second wondered if she could make good on the few surprises she'd secretly had planned for him. To calm herself, she reached for her own glass of wine he'd set for her on the table across from where he lay. She slowly touched the crystal to her darkly shaded lips and tasted the rich, crimson wine as she absentmindedly caressed her breast with her free hand. Collecting herself, she set the glass down and stood back up, stepping wide with her knees locked and ran both hands slowly down the sides of her torso and thighs, then back up behind her, over her ass, bringing them to rest on her slim hips. She was purely vamp and she knew it. Looking at him with parted lips, she asked in a low tone, "So this is what I've tried to picture all those times, hmmm?"

Eyes narrowing in a smile of their own, he replied, "Mmmm, yes. I thought maybe it might be a nice idea to watch one another first and see what it is we've been missing these past six months. His hand had drifted beyond the base of his rigid cock and was gently fondling his balls, rolling each one over his fingers successively. He took another sip of wine and, after setting his own glass down, began rubbing his oily pecs. Lower he drifted, over his tight abs then, skirting his member, over the tops of his muscular thighs, all the while rolling his sac in his other hand, just as he'd done many times with her before. Only this time, she was right here, the flicker of candle and firelight dancing across her glistening flesh.

He watched as she groped at her breasts, tugging gently on her nipples while his wandering hand worked its way around his pulsing shaft. Twisting his fist in a circular motion, he worked his dick up and down watching her as she swayed seductively before him. Slowly, she twisted around, showing him every angle of her phenomenal figure. With her back to him, she looked over her shoulder into his eyes, and slowly leaned forward while slightly bending her knees. Her lips parted and she gave him her best 'Come fuck me' look. Sliding her hands down from her tits, she slipped a finger under the band of her panties and gently worked them over her gyrating ass. He squeezed his cock harder as he watched the material peel itself away from her sex, showing him that the smoothness he'd felt earlier was indeed complete.

Closing his eyes, he moaned aloud and leaned his head back against the arm of the couch. The sound of her heels eased his eyelids back open and he saw that she had stepped up onto the heavy square table nestled between the couches, naked except for her shoes. Hands on her knees, she lowered herself slowly, until she was squatting with her thighs pressed to her tone calves. Her pussy was oh so swollen and he noticed that her inner lips hung well below her thick outer labia. Another moan escaped his throat. She couldn't have been any more perfect, he thought. She let her hands glide down across her thighs and hips, then back over her ass. He watched as she pinched her shoulders behind her, jutting her ripe breasts out tauntingly towards him. His pace quickened slightly, as the fingers of his other hand dug into the bulb of flesh between his scrotum and ass, massaging himself there with tiny circular motions. He saw as her fingers appeared below her ass, reaching forward to grasp her inner labia with her respective hands, and as she tugged them down and out, she leaned her head back and moaned loudly. She slipped a finger deep inside herself as she reconnected with his eyes, then drew it back out and through the crease of her ass before bringing it up to her lips and sucking at it suggestively. "Mmmmmmmm," she deeply moaned.

The head of his cock was richly filled with blood and was taking on a deep shade of purple as he twisted and stroked on his oily shaft. Like her, every inch of his skin was glistening in the abundant flickers of flame surrounding them, and he stole a glance at his own sex, thick, solid and coarsely covered with engorged blood vessels. He was swollen to such an extent now that he could easily have used both hands to pump himself and still had plenty of cock uncovered, but he kept to the long and steady full strokes of his left hand while his right further attended the sensitive areas deeper between his legs.

She set one knee down against the table and reached for the small ceramic vase of oil, raising it over her right breast and slowly pouring a stream of the warm fluid over herself. He saw it trickle down her breast and around her hard nipple, then drip from there to her deeply tanned thigh. She set the oil down and rubbed it into herself, rolling her breast in her hand... squeezing and stretching her nipple... sliding down her abs and rubbing the oil all along her thigh. Meanwhile, she slid her other hand back to the front and pressed it between her thighs. He watched as she dug deep, her outer labia wrapping around several of her fingers as probed her wet depths. Her mouth had long since fallen open and at times, her teeth were barred, usually accompanied by a light gasp. He could tell as her hips gyrated in time with the movement of her hands that this whole scene was having the desired effect on her. She was getting lost in her own arousal, eyes shut tightly more often than watching him. But it was more than she could stand and panting, she stepped down from the table and kissed him fiercely.

"I can't take it anymore... I want to do this like our first time. Do you remember?" she pleaded. It was just the response he'd planned for and he smiled and he nodded and sat up a bit in the couch. Twisting around, he set his legs on the table as she stood, her back to him. He reached up for her with both hands and gripped her waist as he slowly helped to lower her onto his lap. She straddled his thighs and, leaning back against his chest, set her heels against the edge of the table, knees bent letting her thighs spread wide. His cock pulsed madly between them as he cupped her slippery breast and leaned forward slightly to meet her parted lips. Her hand reached back to grasp a think handful of hair, pulling his kiss deeper, while her other hand drifted between her legs and pressed his cock to her swollen sex.

She started humping her hips up and down, letting her lips wrap around his shaft as she slid herself back and forth along the top of it. She was so damn wet and the whole scene was playing out with such precision that he felt his balls tighten up almost instantly, signaling the impending orgasm. He slid hid left hand down her belly, replacing hers. He gripped himself and picked up where she had left off, squeezing his cock tightly on the up-stroke, relaxing his grip while pumping down... milking the blood towards the head and swelling it extraordinarily. She gasped as she watched this, both hands on her own sex now, knowing it wouldn't be long. As one set of fingers frigged her clit furiously, the others pumped in and out of her as she watched him jerking himself between her legs. She could feel the base off his cock wedged between her thigh and labia, and occasionally her thumb would brush his tight scrotum when she pushed deeply inside herself. Their screams had grown louder and louder as were now shouted in unison. He could feel her tight ass grinding against the hairs of his pubic mound and abs. He squeezed her nipple hard and looked one last time down her torso at the image they'd long ago shared in mutual imagination.

With a final scream, he exploded madly across her tiny torso, thick wads of come landing on both their faces and necks. She came crashing as she felt his hot seed land on her cheeks and lips, screaming his name over and over. Her wetness flowed from her copiously, and as he felt it flood around his cock, dripping down over his balls and his ass, his second volley sprayed out, covering her pert breasts and abs, pooling in her navel. She continued to gyrate, this time taking his cock from his hand and pressing it against herself as she had done earlier, and as the last waves of her orgasm washed over her, his third and final load oozed out, streaming from his bulbous head down onto the now-bare flesh above her sex.

It seemed like an eternity before either of them could move. He had one hand resting on her body, just below her breast, another on her opposite thigh. He could feel his heart bounding against her back. She still had him pressed against her sex. His rigidness had dissipated, but he was still erect and occasionally a wave would shudder through him, causing his cock to jerk against her highly sensitive clit. He reached down to grab both her thighs and pressed them together around his firmness while he twisted on the slippery sofa laying them both down lengthwise, and then rolled them into a spoon position. One arm nestled under her neck and head, the other reached around and held her close to him, her hand in his. As their senses dulled, all they could really feel in the warm room was their steadily slowing heartbeats and the trickle of the oil and their fluids dripping down their skin, until finally they drifted off into a blissful void.

Chapter 6

When he awoke, the candles had burned halfway down and the room was quite toasty. He playfully nibbled along her ear until her soft smile signaled she too was awake. "Wow," she whispered, "that was far better than our first time. Thank you for that, William." She turned her head back to kiss at his lips and as she felt him shift away from her, she rolled onto her back. She could feel his still swollen cock pressing into the side of her thigh, and she smiled against his lips, thankful for his apparent stamina. 'He'll need it,' she thought to herself with a grin.

As he pulled away from her, he looked into her smoldering eyes and replied "I've relived that moment in my mind a hundred times since then, and I must say none were quite that satisfying." His hand smoothed over her slippery abdomen, rubbing traces of his now cool semen across her still oily skin. "And as much as I hate to get up, I think dinner is just about ready."

She looked at him quizzically as he pushed himself up from the couch and walked toward the kitchen. Only then did she notice the wonderful aroma that had permeated the cabin. She sat up as he tossed a thick terry bath towel her direction and began to wipe herself dry before joining him, her heels clicking loudly against the hardwood floor. She approached him from behind while he was peeking in the oven and gently started wiping off his skin, too. She turned him to face her and planted a soft kiss on his lips while she worked the towel across his firm chest and tummy. "What's cooking, hot stuff?" she asked as his hands wrapped around her and came to rest on the tops of her firm cheeks. She continued working lower, toweling his groin, ass and thighs, then checking the thoroughness of her work with a bare hand against his semi-hard cock.

"I thought we might get a little... errr, preoccupied... so I put together some veggie lasagna down in Seattle last night. Popped it in the oven while you were in the shower, so it should be ready in just a few minutes."

"Perfect! I'm famished," she answered as she walked back to the living room to retrieve their near-empty wine glasses. He pulled the salad out of the fridge and placed it into serving bowls, just as the oven's timer began to ring. She joined him back in the kitchen, setting his glass down on the raised counter that doubled as a bar, then grabbed the salad bowls from his hands and set them on the placemats he'd previously laid out. She waltzed back to the living room to grab the bottle of wine, lingering a moment in front of the fire, feeling it's consuming warmth.

He glanced up at her dark silhouette outlined in an almost eerie orange glow. He felt his member throb as his gaze fell down over her ass, noticing her healthy lips dangling low between parted thighs - God, how he wanted to bury his mouth around them. All in good time, he thought to himself, as he dished out portions of the perfectly cooked lasagna, topping each with a fresh grating of Parmesan. As he set the plates next to the salad bowls, she returned with the wine and he pulled back one of the barstools for her. Before she sat he exclaimed, "Oh! I almost forgot! Half a moment!" He returned with a breadbasket covered in a towel.

"Oh, I just love fresh bread," she answered as she eagerly peeled back the layer of towels to grab a piece. Her look of excitement changed to one of inquisition as she removed the towel, for lying in the basket was a short wedge-shaped black latex plug, which flared widely before tapering back down to a small diameter against a soft, flexible base. She looked up at him unsure of his expectations.

"If we use this tonight, things should go much more smoothly tomorrow. I know you've been working on this with limited success, and I hoped to help you get past the last of the hurdles which seem to be hindering your enjoyment," he explained calmly.