Whistler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd shared with him the many attempts she and her boyfriend had made at anal sex, and while some of Will's suggestions had helped, she never seemed to get as much from it as her man did. But she'd never been one to shy away from new experiences, and certainly not this weekend, so she looked up at him shyly and nodded her approval.

Her breathing hastened as he knelt behind her, setting the basket on the floor at her feet. She shuddered as his hands ran up the back of her legs to her ass, which he kneaded firmly for a few long moments. She leaned forward and set her arms on the bar as he pressed her cheeks apart and brought his tongue to her pink rosebud. She groaned as he swirled his tongue around and around, amazed at how quickly she relaxed her muscles back there for him. Soon, he was working his tongue in and out, past both of her tight sphincters until she was screaming his name under threat of another orgasm. He stopped suddenly, gently withdrawing his tongue and a hand. Just as she was about to look back to see what he was up to, she felt his finger dabbing thick lubricant at her pucker, working just the tip in and out in tiny circles. He repeated this act three times, each time forcing more of the jelly inside her.

Finally, he asked her to squat down and rest her chest on her thighs. As she did, he took the toy and gave it a generous coating of the slippery gel then with one hand curling around the back of her slender neck, he brought the tip of the plug to her ass. He asked her to take a deep breath in and as she did, whispered reassuringly "Trust me, love. Now... slowly breath out." As she did, he gently pressed the latex plug upward and to her amazement, by the time she'd blown all the air out of her lungs, she could feel herself pinching around the tiny stem between the base and the flared taper of the plug. It was almost as if she'd drawn it up into herself. "Now, wasn't that easy?" he asked as he stood and helped her to do the same. She smiled up at him, pleasantly relieved, yet with a new and exciting feeling of what it meant to be filled. "The base is quite flexible," he explained, again pulling her seat out for her, "and you should be able to go about all your business unhindered, except for the obvious." She smiled as she understood his meaning then sat down to enjoy the meal with him.

Except for the fact that they were stark naked, and the new sensations in her backside each time she laughed or moved too suddenly, she'd have compared their dining experience to the most expensive five-star restaurant she'd ever been to. He'd played the perfect host, attending to her every need during the course of the meal, and their conversation had been very comfortable. An hour passed quickly, and he excused himself to clear the table, returning with two small plates of tiramisu, which apparently he'd also prepared ahead of time. This, too, was delicious and she was sated in almost every aspect by the time he poured the last bit of wine from the bottle, then got up to clear the desert plates. She smiled softly as she wiggled a bit in her chair, quickly getting used to this new fullness.

Chapter 7

He returned with a robe draped over his shoulders, offering her one of her own as well as some cozy, quilted slippers. As she put these on, he cinched up his garment and reached for a flashlight, then escorted her to the door. The trail to the pond was brightly lit by the moon, which was nearing its full phase. When they got there, he quickly removed the insulated lid and scooted it to the side. Steam billowed from the water's surface into the brisk night air around them. He helped her out of her robe and hung it over the railing next to his, then stepped in the tub and reached up to help her in. "Go nice and slow... it's awfully warm," he warned her. This was only partially true, as his main reason was he just wanted to see her standing naked before him as long as possible. Her nipples were already hard and extended in the cool breeze, and he loved the fact that the only hair on her body was tied in the shape of a ponytail on her head. His cock was stiffening again and in almost no time was standing at complete attention.

"Mmmm... I know something you forgot to serve with dinner," she said as she stepped down in the tub and knelt in the center. He was still standing on one of the molded seats, his cock bobbing at about the same level as her beautiful face. She caught his smile as she wrapped her hands behind his thighs and ass and pulled herself closer to him. This was the second-most thing she longed for after his kiss, and she would not deny herself any longer. Never breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth wide as she pulled him closer still, her very breath tickling the sparse mat of hair perched above his raging member. She felt him shudder, his buttocks tense as she pressed her wet tongue against the underside of his tight balls. Lingering there a moment, she panned her tongue left and right, wetting his sac nicely, all the while staring deep into his dark eyes. Her white teeth, bright in the moonlight, nibbled at the skin over each ball before she sucked them both into her mouth. Moaning in self-satisfaction, she scraped her well-manicured nails across the flesh of his ass and thighs while using her tongue to bobble each nut in her hot mouth. Closing her lips slightly, she leaned back away from him, stretching his shivering scrotum to the limits until he cried out both in pleasure and pain. Only then did she look down, as she opened her mouth and released him, watching his cock nod as his heavy balls slapped against his firm thighs.

Smiling, she attacked his purple totem, engulfing it suddenly and completely, confirming in one instant her many claims that she lacked a gag reflex. His eyes nearly bugged out at the completely new sensations of the firm tissues of her throat contracting around his bulbous head. While he'd never considered himself large by movie industry standards, no woman had ever been able to swallow him completely like this. Better still, she was making incomprehensible sounds around him, the vibrations of which traveled the length of his cock ending at its root somewhere deep inside him, coaxing, massaging. Slowly, methodically, she pulled her head back, sucking her cheeks tightly around him as she withdrew, until with a loud, wet sound, he popped free of her mouth. His firm, wet pole slapped up against his abdomen twice before coming to rest in its "normal" forward pointing erect position. With a mischievous grin, she brought one hand around to grip his base as she looked up into his eyes yet again. As her fingers closed around the top of his shaft, her thumb wrapped behind and underneath his balls, forcing them tightly forward. She held him in this position and took him deep once more, slowly closing her eyes with every inch she swallowed. Then, sucking hard, she pulled back, re-opening her eyes and finding him still intently watching. As her tongue looped over his head, she tightened her grip slightly and repeated the process again and again.

Mesmerized by the incredible new sensations, as well as the synchronicity of her eyes' prolonged blinking as she moved back and forth on his shaft, he lost all sense of time and space... the only things that existed were all in this tight cone of vision before him. Her exotic beauty, the orgasm she was progressively building inside him, and the sense of utter comfort he had with her. It was like finding another soul mate, except that this one also had every physical attribute he desired. In the same dazed instant he contemplated this, she pressed two well-lubed fingers of her other hand suddenly and deeply into his ass, homing directly in on his prostate. She pressed tightly against it before he had even cried out and the shocked scream merged immediately into an outward cry as his orgasm engulfed him.

Lips wrapped tightly around his cock and pressed hard against her white-knuckled fist, the swallowing motions of her throat coaxed load upon load out of his heavy balls until even she started to wonder if she would be able to swallow all of him. She absolutely relished the thick, slippery juices from a man's cock. Just as she was about to pull off him and give up, the tight clenching of his ass on her fingers signaled his final push, so she continued sucking him like a little girl working the straw of a thick milkshake. Finally, his thrusts subsided and she eased her throat and mouth from around him while releasing her tight grip at his base. Slowly, she withdrew her fingers, bringing them forward and tickling the underside of his sac as she smiled playfully, a strand of his come dangling from her full lips to the tip of his cock.

His eyes had been tightly shut since she'd entered him and massaged the soft nodule of flesh deep in his ass, and he'd thrown his head back as he screamed out, announcing his release. Now, as he slowly opened his eyes, the moon shone overhead brightly in its full phase, illuminating the two lovers in their steamy oasis. Millions of stars were visible here, away from the bright city lights, and they seemed to start to spin around the moon's axis. Feeling a bit dizzy, he eased down into the water and leaned into the contoured bench. He felt her smooth legs straddle his as she slipped into his lap, bringing her tight body close against his in a passionate embrace. Still reeling from his orgasm, he relinquished control of the situation to her more than capable hands.

She was painfully horny by this point. The evening's sexual tension and foreplay, combined with the months of mutual masturbation, had created a desire in her she'd never quite experienced, and she'd decided while swallowing his sticky-sweet essence that she could wait no longer to feel him inside of her. As her tongue mingled roughly with his, she reached back and found his semi-rigid cock. Wrapping her fingers tightly around it, she began pumping it up and down while grinding her pussy against his abs. Occasionally, these motions would press the plug stuffed deep in her ass against his body, sending electric-like ripples throughout her insides, causing her only to grind harder and faster. Her kisses became more animalistic, and soon she was nibbling at him, sucking his tongue and lips between her teeth. She held his cock pressed against her sex as she thrust back and forth, her wetness allowing her to slide effortlessly along his now-rigid member. Her nails were digging into his neck and shoulders, but she checked herself before she got too carried away, remembering his reaction to her innocent bite earlier in the day.

Instead, she focused her craving for this man on that which she held in her hand. Placing her other palm against his chest, she pushed back from him, rising on her knees slightly. She released his cock, feeling it press hard enough against her inner thigh to gauge his heartbeat. With her free hand, she lifted a taut breast to her mouth, tonguing the hard nipple protruding from the dark circle of her areola, while roughly pinching his with her supporting hand. As she searched his eyes, she told him with only a look that he was in for the ride of his life. Slowly, she circled her hips over his pulsing head until she felt him shift into her slick groove, her tight ass quivering around the latex intruder. Pushing herself up and away a little farther, she curled her hips forward until her hot opening was planted firmly around his fleshy helmet. She shuddered as his enormous hands closed around her tiny waist, his fingers and thumbs nearly touching – forming a halo. But she knew he wasn't forcing her... just following her as she slowly slid ever-downwards along his thick pole.

Her nails dug into his chest as the pain of his enormity stretched her, forcing her to stop several times and catch her breath. She was certain he felt much larger because of the sizable mass of rubber stuffed into her backside, and while this added to the incredible sensations she was feeling, it didn't make it any less difficult to fit him in. She lifted slightly, allowing her pussy to shift against him, then sat down a bit more forcefully, feeling him glide deeper into her dark channel. A loud moan escaped each of them simultaneously as she came to rest against his thighs, taking him as deeply as she could in this position. She felt a rush of emotion flood through her and leaned forward to embrace him. They locked in another deep kiss as she arched her back slightly, pulling off his cock an inch or two before twisting her hips forward again. Her clit brushed achingly against his mound as she humped him, slowly building the desire inside her. As they kissed, she kept up this slow circular hip motion, shallowly riding him and getting accustomed to the new feel of his manhood within and against her.

He couldn't believe any of what was happening. A trip that he had meticulously planned and controlled at the start, was now completely under her command. Even more astonishing, not only was he still hard, he knew that she was going to be able to make him cum again with very little effort. The short, tight strokes she was making were pressing the most sensitive area of his cock right against the ridge of the anal plug she wore, and he congratulated himself on not getting the vibrating kind, or it all would have been over by now. As it was, he had to do something before she pushed him past the brink.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her and lifted her easily as he stood, turning 180 degrees as he did so. Slowly, he settled back down on the other side of the tub, where the seat was much lower, more like a step. Here, their shoulders were just below the surface of the water and her buoyancy increased dramatically. With almost no effort, she floated up around him, her pussy tightly clenching at him as he withdrew. He had to grab her to keep from slipping out, and it was now his strength that pulled her down around him. Directing the pace for the time being, he glided her along his thick shaft, watching her bob in the water up just until her thick nipples broke the surface, then down to just below her chin as he pulled her back.

After a few strokes, she relaxed a bit and leaned back, reaching behind and resting her palms on his knees. This caused her head to roll back and his view was now of her lovely, stretched neck and shoulders, with rhythmic glimpses of her perfect little breasts. Her position now strained the top of his cock against her pubic bone, with the plug still pressing tightly against him from the other side. He could have been taking her virginity, as tight as she felt, but thankfully she was far more experienced than that. As they settled into a rhythm, her moans became louder and louder as her inner muscles gripped and squeezed tighter. His balls were floating up like tethered buoys, bouncing lightly against the soft latex base of the toy he'd slipped in her ass hours before. The sensation was incredible and as he announced his imminent orgasm, she shuddered around him with her own.

"Ohhhhh.... Jeeeeezussss, William! My pussy feels soooo good! You're making my pussy ache, and I love it!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She leaned forward and laced her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist as he stood once again. She felt the cool mountain air kiss her skin, and it heightened her senses. His hands had dropped to either cheek and he simultaneously lifted her slightly while bending at his knees to pull out of her then let her come crashing down on him as he stood. Her ass splashed the water's warm surface each time, and this sound mingled with both of their loud cries, as well as the slapping of their bodies together. His balls hung right against the water's edge and the contrast of the cold air and hot water only added to the amazing sensations around his shaft. "Come inside me, Will! I want to feel the shooting hot cum in my pussy," she commanded, and it seemed that this was the last little push he needed.

His nails dug into her flesh with one final thrust and all his senses synchronized in that climactic moment – the clashing temperatures, the wet water and crisp air, her inherent tightness made more so both by the position and the plug, their screams so loud they echoed over the valley, the warm, slippery flow of her continuous orgasm – all combined as his balls clenched up tightly and emptied into her. Her thighs went into spasm around his waist and he could feel her teeth breaking the skin of his shoulder, but he didn't care. With a tilt of his hips, he pulled out a bit, then slammed up again, dumping more of his come into her depths. She moaned his name over and over, the volume gradually dropping from a roar to a faint whisper. As his cock pulsed inside of her, he could feel her body go limp around him as she drifted slowly out of consciousness.

Holding her close, he slowly stepped out of the tub and walked the short distance back to the cabin, each step shifting his thickness inside her, driving him crazy. He was simply amazed by this woman. How could he possibly still be hard, he thought as he threaded his way slowly through the warmth of the candlelit living room. As he made his way up the stairs and laid her gently down upon the bed, he wanted to keep going... fuck her while she lay there disconnected, but he thought better of it, once again reminding himself they had the entire weekend. Instead, he jogged back out to the tub and covered it, gathering their belongings before heading back inside.

Massaging his semi-hard cock with a bit of the oil from earlier, he thought of all the pleasure he'd experienced on this trip already as he made his way around the house extinguishing the many candles. He placed another large log on the fire to last through the night and pulled the screen closed, then padded lightly up the stairs. He rounded the corner upstairs and his eyes fell upon her lithe, limp body draped across the bed. He fondled himself a bit more as he eyed the base of the plug nestled just barely visible between her tan cheeks, but there was nothing for it. He simply could not bear the thought of another orgasm this night, so he climbed in beside her and pulled the down comforter snuggly around them. Kissing her lightly on the forehead, he whispered "Sweet dreams," and held her close as he drifted off into a wonderfully satisfying sleep.