Whistling Past the Graveyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were "decent," Mrs. Jones took my right hand and pulled it to that place between her legs just above her knees. I, by this time, had no doubt about what we were about and it wasn't being naïve. She wanted me to touch her in a way to which she had already introduced me. I ran my hand along the inside of her right thigh until I reached her crotch where I was met by her panties, which had a wet spot where I knew her cunt was located. I ran my hand over the spot and she let out a very soft sigh. Then I pulled the leg of her panties back and found the real thing. It was hairy and wet. I might have thought that she had an accident if I wasn't already familiar with the female lubrication thing thanks to her instruction. What I found was the hole that my middle finger slipped into with little resistance. As I slid it in, Mrs. Jones leaned further into me and gave another sigh. She then put her mouth to my ear and said, "Work your finger around the top of the hole like I taught you, Bill."

Women came? I would have had no idea had she not already showed me that they in fact do. She had already put my cock in her mouth and swallowed my semen, so I did as she requested. I found her clitoris, which definitely got a response from Mrs. Jones. With the aid of the slippery stuff I found in her cunt, I began to run my middle finger around that spot which, if her reaction was any indication, drove her into delirium. Then she whispered to me in a quavering voice to put two fingers into her and move them around real fast. The feeling of her cunt as she came was amazing. It was as if she had undergone a lube job, her cunt was so open and so slippery. I put three then four fingers into her as far as I could as she bucked into my hand. It was amazing that the two in the front seat didn't hear what was happening in back.

When she had recovered, I pulled my fingers out. She took my hand and put all of the fingers that had just been in her cunt into her mouth and sucked them clean.

Mr. Jones turned his head toward the back seat just as we slid apart and said that we were approaching the city. He had his usual smile on his face. He didn't see that Mrs. Jones and I were holding hands. The hand that she held had just been in her cunt and the hand that I held had been around my cock. It was the start of a great weekend.

Chapter Two: Bill Does Mrs. Jones Yet Again

The motel we stayed at was not the best in the city, but it was comfortable and roomy. The room we stayed in had two large beds, a bath and a table and chairs where we would sit and eat and play games if we wanted. The games, however would be played somewhere else.

It was decided that Sam and I would sleep in the bed nearest the bathroom. I decided to take to side nearest Mr. Mrs. Jones' bed. Mrs. Jones took the side nearest our bed. That put us only a few feet from each other as we slept. Since we had arrived quite late, and everyone was tired from the drive and other activities, we went to bed soon after arrival.

Mrs. Jones went into the bathroom to get ready for bed as we guys got undressed and got under covers. There was only the light next to Mr. Jones on when Mrs. Jones came out and walked to her bed. I was facing her as she came around to her side of the bed, so I could see that she was wearing a very short nighty. As she turned toward me to sit on the edge of her bed to get under the covers, the light behind her left no doubt that she was wearing nothing but the nighty. I could just make out her cunt hair as she sat down. My cock was going to cause some problems throughout the night.

It must have been about midnight that I awoke. I could hear soft snoring from Sam and his father and could feel a hand on my cock. I hoped that it wasn't Sam's. I opened my eyes and saw the silhouette of Mrs. Jones as she rested on her knees beside my bed with her hand under my covers and grasping my cock.

In her softest voice, Mrs. Jones said, "Let's go in the bathroom, Bill."

I waited until she unhanded my cock and had gone into the bathroom before I quietly got up and tip toed behind her. When I had closed the door behind me, Mrs. Jones plugged in the night light that she had previously unplugged. I could just make out her image. She had removed the nighty and was standing before me with nothing on but a "fuck me" look.

By this time, my cock was beyond hard and had found a way out of the hole in my briefs. "Take these off, Bill," Mrs. Jones whispered while fondling my cock.

I pulled them over the obstacle that snapped up as my briefs slid over it. When the briefs joined Mrs. Jones' nighty on the floor, she told me that she wanted me to put my cock into her. She sat on the edge of the counter and spread her legs, exposing her very open cunt. Although the light wasn't good, I could make out the moisture that lined the entrance to her cunt that told me she was ready for me. I walked right into her with my cock. It found its way to the entrance then continued on until it reached the bottom of her as she sighed.

Although I was anything but expert at fucking, I quickly caught on that what she wanted was just to be slammed into. I was certainly up to that. I had to tone it down just a little so as not to call attention to that fact that Mrs. Jones was being fucked by someone other than Mr. Jones. Then we both came. I ejected come into her that she must have felt to the bottom of her cunt.

I don't know how much come I shot into her just then, but it must have been enough given her response. She pulled my head to her bouncing tits as she pulled me further into her and she softly moaned, still aware enough to know that it wouldn't do to awake the guys just outside the door.

"Oh fuck, Bill. I couldn't sleep knowing that your cock was right next to me. I had to have it." And with that, my cock again grew in a way that left only one option: fuck her again.

We fucked once more before we came to our senses and cleaned up. She gave my cock one more cleaning with her tongue, then I slipped back to bed.

Chapter Three: Mr. Jones Must Know That Something is Up, or Maybe Not

I awoke the following morning before anyone. Soft light formed just a sliver through the heavy curtains. I glanced over toward the spot where Mrs. Jones lay. Her face was just visible over the top of the spread. Her hair framed her sexy face. Her mouth was open just a sliver, the mouth that had been around my cock. Then she opened her eyes. When she saw me looking at her, she smiled and stuck her tongue out. My cock gave a leap.

I had to go to the bathroom with vengeance, but had a serious hard on. Since Mrs. Jones was now very familiar with my cock, I decided to risk getting up, which I did. As I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, my cock escaped my briefs and came into full view. Mrs. Jones smiled and reached out her arm toward me. She was just able to reach my cock and squeeze it before letting go, allowing me to get up and go to the bathroom.

While I was attempting to piss with a hard on, never an easy thing, Mrs. Jones came in. "Bill, do you need help with that?" She grabbed my cock and directed it toward the toilet as I started to piss. By the time I was finished, she had pulled her nighty off and sat down to do the same. This could not be good. What if Mr. Jones woke up and came in?

When she was done pissing, she climbed in the shower and turned on the water. I opened the door and walked back to bed and climbed in. "Where you been, Bill?" Sam asked.

"I went to the bathroom."

"I hear the shower. Who's in there?"

"Your mother."

"You and my mother were in the bathroom together?"

"Well, she was in the shower and I had to pee, so she said that I could come in at the same time. I didn't see her and she didn't see me."

"Oh. You should have; she's beautiful."

What the fuck!

***

The rest of the weekend in the city, all one and a half days of it, was spent just looking at the big buildings, eating and driving around. My favorite part of the whole thing, besides the time spent with Mrs. Jones, was a trip in the elevator to the top of the tallest building in town. The elevator to the observation deck was packed. Sam and I stood in the back with our backs against the wall. Mr. and Mrs. Jones were directly in front of us. As luck, at least I thought it was luck, would have it, Mrs. Jones stood with her back against me. She made a point of pushing into me with her very firm ass. As we neared the top, she reached behind her and rubbed my cock through my pants. Such a thing should have driven me to instant orgasm, but I somehow prevented that embarrassment by think about something else, like the proximity of Mr. Jones and Sam.

All during our second and last night at the motel, I waited for Mrs. Jones to make another move on me, but she didn't. My cock must have expected it too, because it was stiff every time I woke up.

Then there was the ride back home. We left after dark because we didn't want to miss any daylight in the city. Again, Mr. Jones drove and Sam sat with him because Mrs. Jones said that she wanted to sleep and would be more comfortable in back.

We no sooner got onto the dark road outside the city than I felt the unmistakable hand of Mrs. Jones as it crept over my left thigh and into me crotch. I helped accommodate it by spreading my legs, and then went further and unzipped for her. She seemed to appreciate the gesture. She slid over toward me and laid her head on my shoulder as if she was sleeping, all the while she was playing with my cock, which was now outside my pants. She removed her hand long enough to wet it with her saliva, and then she went back to the jack off action that she seemed so adept at. I knew that it would not be a good thing for me to come with her hand around my cock, however, because at the age I could shoot come with such force that it might have landed on the dashboard of the car. Mr. Jones might have some thoughts on that.

Then Mrs. Jones seemed to sense that, while she would liked to have seen me shoot come all over the place, she should probably wait for another time; she was a very thoughtful woman. She once again slid her mouth over my cock and resumed jacking me off, but now it was with her mouth and tongue. I just sat there, enjoying the ride. I didn't reach for any of the things she had hidden under her dress. Instead, she reached down with one hand and masturbated as she brought me to another delirium inducing orgasm.

When I opened my eyes after the blinding orgasm, and Mrs. Jones still had her lips wrapped around my cock, I looked up and saw that Sam was looking back at us. My first thought was that he would spill the beans to Mr. Jones and I would be left beside a cornfield to walk home. I, however, noticed that he was smiling and seemed to have watched the whole show. I was safe for the moment.

Chapter Four: A Warm Summer Day and a Swim to Remember

It was late when Mr. Jones dropped me off at home. Mrs. Jones was actually sleeping with her head resting on my left thigh. My cock was at full mast. Life was looking up. I had to shake Mrs. Jones' shoulder lightly to wake her so I could get out. She slid the hand that had been resting on my thigh up and found my cock, giving it a pat and rub, then sat up. Sam and Mr. Jones bid me goodnight and I walked to my house, all the time thinking what a fucking amazing weekend it had been.

It was late morning before my mother came in to wake me. She did her usual and tussled my hair and called me "sleepy head." Let me tell you about my mother. She's about Mrs. Jones' age, but she's slimmer. Her breasts -- I wouldn't dream of calling them her tits -- are a little less round and full as Mrs. Jones'. She wears her hair sort, just to her neck. I've always thought that she was pretty, but I've never thought of her in a sexual way. That would have been too weird. Until now.

"How was the weekend, Mr. Big City Guy?" my mother asked as she gathered up my clothes for the wash she did every Monday.

"It was great beyond anything you would imagine."

"I've been to the city, but it's not beyond anything I can imagine."

"You just don't know what a great weekend it was."

"Maybe I do. Try me"

"Well, we saw so much stuff and did so many things, and Mr. and Mrs. Jones are such great people."

"Especially Mrs. Jones, I'll bet."

"Well, yes, she's great, but so is Mr. Jones."

"What's so great about Mrs. Jones?"

"She's just nice."

"Do you think she's pretty?"

"Sure, she's pretty, but so are you."

With this last remark, my mother smiled in a way that I saw Mrs. Jones smile just before I slid a finger in her. Holy shit, could my mother be in on this whole thing with Mrs. Jones? They were close friends who spent a lot of time together, after all.

"What's up for you and Sam today? You know that you both have to register for classes at the university soon, don't you?"

"We didn't have any plans, but maybe we'll do that today."

"It's going to be hot, so how about if we go down to the lake and swim this afternoon. You can help with the laundry before lunch."

"OK, but let me get up now, so I can get ready."

"What's the matter, afraid to get up with me in the room?"

"No, it's just that I'd feel better if you weren't in the room when I got up."

"Why's that? Do you have something that you would rather I not see?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know about young guys and their usual predicaments where sex is concerned."

She was right, of course, I did sport a raging hard on every morning when I woke up. It didn't help that my mother was standing there in a very thin summer dress that did little to hide any of her curves. Then she did the unexpected: she leaned over, exposing the tops of her breasts as she again tussled my hair. I swear that her breasts were bare almost to her nipples. My cock thought so, at any rate.

"Come on, get out of that bed. I need to get the sheets off so I can wash them."

So I did. I swung my feet out and sat on the edge of the bed for a few seconds, and then I stood up. My cock was at full staff and would have burst out of my shorts if I hadn't prevented it with a hand.

"You see, I knew that you might have a problem with that thing, and that's why you wouldn't get up."

Standing there before my mother didn't help matters. She was only about two feet away and my seven-inch cock decreased that distance. My mother looked down at my cock, now covered by thin material, and licked her lips.

"Maybe you should take a cold shower while I strip your bed and get on with the laundry.

***

It was about an hour after lunch that we started to get ready for the lake. It was another hot and humid day, just the sort that cried out for relief in a lake.

When we arrived, we were pleased to find that no one else was there. The lake rippled with a light wind, blowing the bugs away for the time being. The sky was blue with a few high clouds to give it character.

"You put on your suit on that side of the car," my mother said, "and I'll put mine on over here. Just remember, no peeking."

It took me no time to change into my suit. My mother, however, was a lot slower since she had more stuff to get out of and into. When I glanced over where she was changing, I was pleased to note that she had her clothes off and only the bottom of her two-piece suit on. Since her back was to me, I didn't get a look at her breasts. Things were looking up, though, because she rarely wore the two-piece. It was white and skimpy given the times.

"OK, Mr. Voyeur, come over here and tie the back of my top." I wasted no time getting around to where she stood with her hands holding her top to her breasts. The strings that I needed to tie hung down her sides. I grabbed both strings and pulled them to the back where I tied them in a bow, hoping that they would "accidently" come loose later.

When we were both ready to get in the water, my mother grabbed her bag that was stuffed full of stuff and I grabbed my towel. We walked through the long grass in our bare feet to the water's edge. The beach here wasn't much, but there was sandy bottom and a long swimming dock with a wide area at the end where we could sun bathe.

"Let's go to the end so you can put some sunscreen on my back," my mother said as she walked away, her very curvaceous ass swinging under her suit.

"OK, but only if you'll return the favor," I said. I knew that I was getting the better part of the deal, so did my now rigid cock. I just hoped that she didn't turn around and see the state of my swim suit; she would have changed her mind about me rubbing lotion on her back.

When we got to the end of the dock, my mother spread her towel out and laid face down on it. She told me to get the lotion from her bag and apply some to her back and legs. This was getting to be too much for my now near explosive cock. I thought that if I just touched her back I might come.

When I had the lotion, I put a little in one palm and rubbed my palms together, and then I put one knee on either side of her outstretched legs. Then the moment of truth: to come or not to come. As I lay both palms on her upper back and began to slowly apply lotion, I knew that I had gone over the first and most difficult hurdle. I worked the lotion around until all of her upper back and shoulders were covered.

"Now, Bill, would you untie my top and get that area? I'd rather not have a tan line in the middle of my back."

Would I? Fuck yes I would. The tie came undone and the ties fell to the side, exposing her entire nude back. Her nude back; the very word had an impact on my now rock hard cock. It had found a gap in my suit and was exposed at the opening of my suit and running down my right thigh. This was not going to end well, was my thought at the time.

I opened the lotion bottle and drizzled a little of it on her lower back. Then I went to work on it, trying to prevent my cock from coming into contact with the backs of her thighs.

"Make sure you get my sides, too, Bill. I don't want to get burned there."

I slid my hands slowly along both sides of her chest and massaged the lotion in. In my attempt to get the lotion well down along both sides, I came into contact with the sides of her breasts that were being pressed out with the weight of her body. This called for more work than I had anticipated. I got more lotion and worked it into my palms then went back to the sides of her breasts.

"I think you have applied enough lotion there, Bill. Now let's get some on my thighs before they start to burn." Yes let's, was my thought.

My mother's two-piece left little to the imagination when properly situated. When the top was undone and the sides of her breasts exposed, it was an almost orgasmic display. The white fabric hid none of her creases or bumps. In retrospect, I know that she knew this.

I again applied some lotion to my palms and began to apply it to her legs that were still together with my knees on both sides of them. It was difficult to get any lotion on her inner thighs and told her so.

"You'll have to straddle just one leg if you want me to spread mine, Bill."

I got off from her for a moment while she spread her legs in a suggestive manner. As I said, her suit left little to the imagination and accentuated her creases or cracks as the case may be. Then I got between her legs and began to work lotion up the inside of her left leg and down her right leg. In doing so, I got within an inch of her pussy -- I hadn't yet thought of it as her cunt.

By that time, my cock had extended to its full seven inches. It stuck out of the leg of my suit by at least three inches. It was going to be impossible to put it back without first allowing it to come. But how was that going to happen without my mother knowing?

"Bill, would you get lotion all the way up my thighs so I don't burn?"