Whistling Past the Graveyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I choked out a yes and slowly slid up her left thigh until I touched her pussy with the tip of my middle finger. I left it there for a few seconds, and then did the same on her right thigh. This time I ran my fingers against her pussy with more force. She squirmed as I did this and let out a soft sigh.

"Now, Bill, I'm going to roll over and you can do the front of my legs."

The front of her legs? That was a job that I knew she was fully capable of, which gave me the impression that she was enjoying this little drama. I wondered how she was going to enjoy seeing the effect her body had on my now out of control cock.

She rolled over while holding her top in place, much to my disappointment. Her top still wasn't tied, so there was hope. Her eyes were closed, so my cock was safe from her gaze, at least for the time being.

"Do my stomach first, Bill. Then you can do my shoulders and legs."

I put some lotion on my palms and leaned over her from my position with my legs outside hers. As I touched her shoulders, my exposed cock came within an inch of her pussy. I worked on her shoulders and the area around the tops of her breasts, which were still hidden by the cloth that barely covered them. I then went back for more lotion and began to work on her stomach. When I got to the area just under her breasts, she told me to make sure to get the bottom of each breast since they were very vulnerable to burning. I did as she asked and ran my fingers over the soft flesh of her breasts as they flattened against her chest. It would take only a minor adjustment and I would have been cupping her naked breasts.

"I think that's good enough. Now get my legs and thighs, Bill."

"You'll have to spread your legs if I'm to get the inside of your thighs, mom."

I got from between her legs as she spread them. The thing about white that I like is that it shows wet areas very clearly. I noticed that a dark area had developed where her pussy met her white suit. This was a favorable development.

I first got between her legs and then put more lotion on my palms. Then I began a slow slide to her crotch. By the time I reached her crotch, I noticed that she was moving her pelvis up and down. When I ran my hands into her crotch and onto her pussy, she pushed against my hands in a way that told me she wanted my hands there. I stayed there, moving my fingertips over her pussy, causing her no end of pleasure if the sounds coming from her were any indication. Then I retreated and got the rest of her legs.

"Now I'd like you to get my breasts, Bill. I don't want to get them burned. They are very vulnerable to sun burn."

I stayed positioned between her legs as I put more lotion on my palms. Since this had become a game of who could hold out the longest, I decided to prolong it. I leaned into her and ran one hand along one side, encountering the side of one breast as I did so. By this time, I was so close to her pussy with my exposed cock, that I put it into play as well. I reached down to where it had escaped and pulled back the suit. My cock was now fully exposed and standing out for the world, or at least my mother, to see.

Then I went straight for her tits -- yes, they were now tits. I ran my hand under the loose fabric of her tops and over her right tit. I found that her nipple was as hard as a rock and extended at least a half inch. I ran my palm over it, then took it between two fingers and twirled it around. As I played with her nipple, I ran my cock down onto her still covered cunt -- yes, it was now her cunt.

It took a millisecond for me to push the top of her suit aside and expose her very, I mean very, gorgeous tits. Both of her nipples were standing up and waiting to be fondled. I decided that sucking them would get the best results, so I did just that. As I sucked one then the other as I involuntarily humped her cunt through her suit.

"Bill, let me get this thing off," my mother gasped.

I helped her out of her suit bottom and I then took off mine. "My god Bill, that is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen." She then took hold of it as if it might get away. As she did, I came. I shot come onto her and the dock. Most of it landed on her legs and stomach with some making it to her tits.

"Bill, I just wish you had come in me and not on me."

Those words had a seriously rejuvenating effect in me. As my cock began to expand, my mother took it in her hand and jacked me off. Then she pulled me down and kissed me in a very unmotherly way. She ran her tongue into my mouth, and then she stopped and told me to finger her cunt. Her words.

By the time I was up and ready for more, my mother suggested that we find another spot to continue since we were vulnerable to being seen where we were.

"Let's go out to the diving raft," I suggested.

"OK, but how are we going to get my stuff out there? I need some of it if we're going to do what I want to do and that is not exactly a spot that will keep us out of prying eyes." I knew that but didn't care.

I was a good swimmer and carried the bag out to the raft. I threw the bag up as my mother arrived. I let her go up the ladder first, knowing that they view of her naked ass and cunt from behind was not to be missed. At the top of the ladder, I reached up and helped her with a hand between her legs and one finger in her dripping cunt. She stopped and let me work it in and out for a few strokes before climbing away from me.

My mother was now so ready to be fucked that she pulled out a towel, spread it out and lay down. She spread her legs and beckoned me to come to her. My cock was at full attention as I kneeled between her legs. I kissed her tits, and then her lips as my cock slid into the area of its target. She was not up to prolonging the wait and took my cock in hand, guiding it to her cunt.

"Push, Bill. Fuck me."

I pushed into her cunt with no preliminaries. When I was stopped by our bodies coming together, I began to slam against her. My short history of fucking had taught me a few things; I knew what felt best, and raw slamming into a woman's cunt was the best. It also seemed to please the woman whose cunt was being filled.

Thankfully, I had come a short time before, so I lasted quite a while. Toward the end of the session, my mother reached between us and found her clitoris. She must have masturbated, because it took no time before she started the telltale sign of a woman about to come: heavy breathing and groaning. Then she did come. As she bucked and shouted, I came as well. If there was anyone on the lake, he or she must have heard the unmistakable sound of the rutting human.

We lay together with my cock still in her cunt for what seemed like five minutes. We had to come to grips with what we had just done. While we were coming to that grip, my cock resolved to expand to its former state. Then we fucked some more.

As we drove home, one hand between my mother's legs, cupping her well-used cunt, my mother said, "Bill, we have to keep this between us. No one else must know."

"How did this happen?" I asked. "You seemed to be anxious for me to fuck you."

"I was and have been for some time. Every time I find come in your underwear when I wash clothes, I think about your cock and that your come should be in me. Then Mrs. Jones had the idea that we should conspire for her to seduce you and me to seduce Sam. She told me about your first time at her house. I almost came as she described you and your cock. I just didn't think our little plan would go beyond her fucking you and me fucking Sam."

"You fucked Sam?"

"Yes I have. He wasn't as good as you. I did come, however. He does know how to use his tongue to get me off. His cock isn't as big as yours, but he does have a certain technique."

"When and where did you fuck Sam?"

"I'll tell you at another time. Now, let's go home. If your father hasn't come home from work, we might be able to get another lesson in. Maybe I can show you how to perform oral sex. You know, eat pussy."

Chapter Five: A Lesson in Cunnilingus (Eating Pussy, for You Luddites)

When my mother and I walked into the house, we were both frothy for more of what we had experienced at the lake. My cock was pushing against my shorts in a way that might have led to either injury or damage to my shorts if I didn't relieve the tension; that's just what I did as we reached the living room.

I wasted no time in pulling down my shorts then removing my briefs. As I pulled my shirt over my head, my mother put her hand around my engorged cock and began to jack me off.

"Stop before I make a mess of the furniture, mother," I gasped. I threw my shirt onto the accumulating pile of clothes then turned to my mother and told her to get undressed.

"How about cunnilingus, mom? Isn't that what we're supposed to be instructing me in?"

As my mother removed her clothes, I continued stroking my cock. I wanted to maintain the feeling that she had started.

When she was nude, my mother sat on a leather recliner and leaned back. She spread her legs, exposing her glistening cunt. "Come here, Bill. Get between my legs and I'll guide you in the fine art of eating pussy."

I did as told. I slid my hands up my mother's legs until I reached her crotch. By that time, my mouth was inches from her cunt. "Now, put your tongue at the opening of my vagina and work it up until I tell you to stop."

I again did as told. My mother's cunt tasted salty and her odor was like nothing I had experienced. It wasn't exactly like a perfume, but it was close. As I started slowly moving my tongued up her cunt to her clitoris, my mother became more animated.

"Oh, fuck. Stop there. Now roll your tongue around that bump you just ran into. That's my clitoris. That's what makes my come. Oh fuck. Oh yes. Just like that. Keep doing that. Now, put two fingers in my cunt."

I had never heard my mother refer to her vagina as her cunt, so I knew that something good must have been happening. When my mother grabbed the back of my head and began to pull my face into her cunt, there was no doubt.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, fuck, yes, fuck, put more fingers in me now. Oh fuck yes!"

If I could have managed, I would have been jacking off while eating my mother. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. As my mother came, she almost smothered me as she pulled my face into her cunt.

"You're a fast learner, Bill. Your father does a great job of eating pussy. You, however, are the best yet. Now, would you slide that cock in me before your father gets home?"

That was my lesson in giving head. The best teacher was always one's mother, and this was no exception.

Chapter Six: Bill's Education Goes On, and On, etc.

Needless to say, my relationships with my mother, Mrs. Jones and Sam had changed. We no longer danced around our fascination with sex and how best to get off. Masturbation, while still enjoyable, was no longer my primary method of discharging my manly duties. I'm sure that my mother appreciated not finding my underwear in despicable condition every time she did laundry. What now frequently ran down her leg used to be deposited in my shorts. She seemed pleased.

"So Bill, guess who's coming for a visit?" my mother asked over breakfast a few days after the raft expedition.

I was staring at her tits as she asked. It was laundry day, and she was dressed in her usual uniform for the occasion: sweat pants and a halter-top. The top left almost nothing to the imagination. I knew what the thin material was concealing, but still found the mystery appealing.

"Bill, are you paying attention to me or my chest?"

"Both, mom; I can listen while fixed on what's in your halter-top."

With that, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp that held her top in place and let the top fall away from her tits. "There, now you can stop wondering and pay attention to what I'm telling you. Your aunt June is coming for a week. She'll be here tomorrow.

Aunt June was my mother's younger sister. She was single, but had been married to a guy I didn't much like. I think I didn't like him because he had Aunt June and I didn't. She was a gorgeous woman, one who I fantasized about a lot when I jacked off as a youngster.

"Great, we haven't seen her for a while. Why's she coming now. I thought she came in the fall when her business had fallen off a little."

"It turned out that she sold the business, and is moving south after she leaves here. You need to go the airport to pick her up if you don't mind."

Did I mind? Was my mother kidding, or didn't she know that I had had a crush on Aunt June since I was about ten, maybe nine. "No, I don't mind at all."

After breakfast and our conversation was over, my mother picked up our dishes and took them to the sink, still sans top. As she started to rinse them before putting them in the washer, I walked behind her and reached around her body. She gave a slight gasp as I cupped her tits in both hands and tweaked her nipples, now quite rigid. As she rinsed, I continued to play with her tits.

"What's that I feel pressing against my ass, Bill? Did you find something you like?"

My hard on was pressing against her ass, as if she didn't know. I was wearing very thin shorts with no underwear, so my cock was able to create quite a stir. I released one of her tits and unzipped my shorts, letting my cock into the morning air. It immediately resumed pressing against her ass still covered in sweat pant material which not even my steely cock could penetrate.

My mother stopped what she was doing for a few seconds and pulled her pants down, pressing back into me as she did it. She was not wearing underwear. When she stood up and resumed dishwashing, my cock found the gap between her legs. I then began to fuck her thighs in an attempt to get at her cunt.

"Bill, how about if I bend over a little and spread my legs. That may make your job a little less challenging."

With that, I just had to bend my knees a little before I was able to get to her cunt. She reached down and guided me into her. There we were, I with my cock in her from behind and my hands around her, cupping her tits as she continued to wash dishes. We were both able to look out onto the yard as we fucked. One of our neighbors passed by in the alley and waved as we went at it. She waved back with a quizzical look on her face. I couldn't prevent another perverted thought: I wonder if she would be interested in getting it on?

Chapter Seven: Aunt June Arrives

As Aunt June's plane came to a stop and the door opened, I watched from the small town terminal as a ramp worker pushed a stair to it. Aunt June was the last to get off. As she stepped into the brilliant sun and oppressive heat, she shielded her eyes and looked around. She was stunning in her short dress.

Aunt June walked into the terminal where we would wait for her bag to be unloaded. She saw me and walked over. I was reluctant to hug her, but she had no such qualms. She gave me a big hug and kiss on a cheek. Both lasted long enough to get the attention of my cock. Damn that thing; It could at least wait until I could hide it. But no, it wanted what was wrapped around me and it wanted it now.

"It's great to see you, Bill. You've really grown since I saw you last." She may have meant that because she felt my cock against her, or she may have meant it because I was a little taller. Whichever it was, I was delighted to be this close to the woman that I fantasized about all these years.

"It's great to see you too, Aunt June," I said as I quickly checked out that part of her anatomy that her skimpy dress was displaying. It took most of my will power not to gape at the cleavage that her dress created. The thought of her tits with my cock sliding between them didn't do my cock any good; it grew by the second.

As we turned to go to the baggage area, a few feet from where we stood, I caught Aunt June glance down at the bulge in my pants then looked quickly up at my face.

"So Bill, what have you been doing this summer? This is your last summer before the start of college, right. I'll bet you're given all the girls a thrill, aren't you?"

"I don't really have a girlfriend."

"What, a specimen like you with no girlfriend? That's like a woman like me with no boyfriend. I guess we have that in common."

We collected Aunt June's bag and walked out of the terminal to my car. Actually, it was my mother's car. I just had permission to use it almost anytime I wanted to. I was able to walk beside her without my shorts giving me away. When we reached the car, I put her bag in the trunk, then I went to open her door. As Aunt June got in, her dress slid up on her legs to above mid-thigh. Then she put her left leg in while keeping her right leg on the ground, thus spreading her legs so her left inner thigh was visible to almost where her panties came into view. Then they did. She stayed in that position for what seemed longer than necessary to get in. I could make out that she was wearing lavender colored panties, and that her legs were great. I could also look down from where I stood at her door into the top of her dress where the tanned tops of her tits were on display.

"Shall we get going? You look like you might be a little uncomfortable." She said that as she looked directly at the ever-expanding bulge in my shorts.

I closed her door after she slowly pulled her right leg into the car. The walk around the back of the car and to the driver's door took longer than it should have because I was hoping for a decrease in the size of my hard on; no luck. I opened my door and slid in behind the wheel, inserted the key and started the engine.

"Bill, do you find me attractive? Is that why you seem to have developed the little problem?"

"I don't know what you mean, Aunt June."

"Please call me June. The problem is the bulge in your shorts. I'm flattered that you find me so sexually stimulating. Don't be embarrassed about getting an erection around a woman you find sexually attractive. Most of we woman would be flattered by it. I know how young guys are; your cocks seem to have minds of their own."

"Cocks?" Was she trying to drive me to ejaculation by just talking? If she was, she might be about to succeed. "Yes, I find you very attractive, June; I have for many years. And, yes, I can't seem to control my cock around you."

"What is it about me that you find so sexually stimulating besides that the fact that I'm a female?"

"You're beautiful, for one thing."

"What else?"

"Well, you have great legs."

"And."

"And your breasts are gorgeous."

"Do you refer to them as breasts with your buddies?"

"No, we call them tits."

"Then you can call mine tits. What besides my tits do you find sexually attractive? What makes your cock get hard around me?"

Oh fuck, I might just be coming soon if this conversation went any further. "Your legs are great."

"How about my panties; did you get hard when I showed you my panties?"

"Yes, I liked seeing your panties."

"Would you like to see them again?"

After she said that, she turned slightly toward me in her seat and spread her legs. As she did so, she pulled the hem of her dress up so that I had a clear view of her panty-covered crotch. They were still lavender in color, but there was a dark spot where her cunt was.

"Do you like that, Bill? Would you like to see what you guys call my cunt?"

With that new piece of information, I was so near orgasm that I had to bring my mind to another place. The face of my eighth-grade English teacher did the trick.

"May I see your cunt? I'd like to feel it as well, if you don't mind."

I didn't get any sense that she was going to bite me if I reached down to her crotch, so I did just that. When I touched the wet spot on her panties, I finally did come.

"Oh my, Bill, did you just come for me? You just touched my cunt and came. I'm flattered beyond belief. No other man has ever come by just touching me. You're a first." With that said, she reached around her waist and pulled her panties down and off, laying them on the floor. "Now, shall we find a little less public place to park so I can feel that thing in your pants in my cunt?"