Whistling Through the Wheatfield Ch. 1

Story Info
A flirtatious lady finds sweet pleasure in the field.
818 words
3.7
11.6k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Formerly "Flirtatious Times")

I see you there in the midst of a sea of male faces. You are flirting, fully in your element, loving the attention, enjoying the low thrum of a constant teasing moreso than a brief tryst.

I'm slowly working the crowd. Hanging back, I'm joking with the guys a little, glancing your way from time to time, but I go largely unnoticed. I look up and catch your gaze, a questioning look on your face. I look behind me to see if you're looking at someone else behind me. I blush and wink at you, hoping you pick up on the fact that I'm interested. It seems the queen is requesting an audience because you straighten and start walking towards me, your gaze never faltering. One of the guys, feeling brushed-off, puts a hand on your shoulder and begins to protest, but a single finger of warning puts a stop to that. Closer. Closer. I feel as though I should run, but what gain would that be?

You smile warmly. I stand my ground as you approach. I grin like an idiot and greet you as you draw near. Soon, we're talking. You ask me about myself a little bit. You tell me that you find me interesting. I stumble for the right words, trying to come up with something witty. I'm not exactly intimidated but I must say my self-assurance is running a little low at the moment.

It seems you find the situation a little intriguing, you wonder just what I will say next. I finally come up with something truly witty to say, and with a smirk I start to deliver a good jest. Before the punchline, one of the other guys cranks up the bass on the music and I get drowned out. Your look of annoyance focuses somewhere over my shoulder. I feel like I'm blowing this opportunity...I glance back towards the exit again.

That's when I feel your lips...mmmmm...a brief, soft kiss. I look down into your eyes, picking up on a playful look in their twinkling. You're holding your hands up a little and I move my arm into position for grabbing as you lead me out through the exit. I willingly follow you, for I am also one intrigued.

We walk a fair distance together. Talking, laughing, walking farther down the road. Fields of grain appear all around us now, and you maneuver me between the shafts of wheat. They tickle at your cheeks, your ankles, your elbows. Your giggling is a little contagious and I start to laugh along with you. You slow and I toss my black denim jacket down for us to sit on. The ground is dry in the night air, but soft. You smell the earth now that you're closer to it, and smile up at me. I smile and wink, feeling a sense of satisfaction bubbling up in me as I look at you. You're making me feel absolutely fantastic without ever having really done anything major. In this quiet field, the wind rustling low notes through the wheat, I finally seem to have your attention. And you have all of mine...

That look in your eyes...wow...the breath goes right out of me. I'm no longer a face in the crowd. I crouch down with you, kissing you. Feeling the heat of your lips. Feeling the teasing edge of your tongue across my lips. Smiling in this kiss, I feel your own lips curling. Your fingers stroke across my biceps, the soft hairs tingling all down my arm, as you move me down a little further. Your leg moving over me, you straddle my hips. You look down at me with a cheerful smile framed by your hair. I look up to gaze into your eyes that light up in the bright starlight of the open country. Mouth descending, we kiss again. Mmmmm, your lips take me to the very heights of the soul. Where have those lips been on the lonely nights? My eyes closing again as I totally lose myself in the moment here with you. Light kisses fall like soft, warm rain across my cheeks, my face, my lips. My thumbs lightly brushing at your hips, fingers slightly above the waist of your jeans, tickling you slightly through your shirt. Your giggles, pleasing to my ears, are accompanied by more soft kisses. This feels so good, I could do this with you all night...

I think for tonight, I'll hold you there, in a delicious moment. I'll continue this story from here another night, and I hope that lingering here for a time does not disappoint. I want to give you something to look forward to as well as teaching you the importance of savouring the softer times with the passionate ones. Sleep well, as I will be, dreaming of those eyes, those lips, that moment.