White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,153 Followers

"Go ahead," Jeannie said interrupting their conversation. "Loosen up Manni."

"Uh.....OK.....I...uh.." Manni stammered as her husband lightly kissed her cheek. She became seriously jealous when Joe walked over and took the other woman's hand. "I don't think I can do this," she whispered to Jeannie.

It was then she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned to see Tom.

"Would you like to dance with me?"

"Uh....." she turned towards Jeannie for help but it didn't come.

"Sure, she will dance with you," Jeannie grinned.

Manni took his large strong fingers and moved into the dim room. She immediately sat her husband and Ellie dancing very close.

Tom pulled her close but felt her resistance. "Relax, I'm not gong to attack you," he whispered.

Manni took a deep breath and moved closer. She felt his hand on the lower part of her back and knew that he could feel the waist strap of her thong. Again she pushed back but he was too strong. Her eyes moved to Ellie's back and saw how low Joe's hand was. It gave her the strength to relax and melt into Tom's hard front.

Tom moved his lower body back so she couldn't feel his excitement. He remembered their first time at the parties and how the others took their time. "You smell really nice," he whispered down close to her ear. Her soft breasts against his chest were as nice as he had imagined they would be.

"Thank you," she whispered back. Her left arm curled up over his stout shoulder as her hand pressed into his back muscles. They moved together until she finally relaxed and the song was over.

"Thank you," she said moving back slightly. She glanced downward at her feet and then saw the front of his slacks. Her face rose and stared into his eyes. Another song started and he once again pulled her close. She didn't resist but did her best to keep from touching it.

"Sorry you had to see that," Tom whispered. "You are so lovely and sexy I couldn't stop it."

Unlike Jeannie, Manni had never felt another man's hard-on against her while dancing. She had dated Joe from the seventh grade and he had been the only one she had even French-kissed before. This strong handsome man was turned on by her looks. "It's OK," she whispered.

As they danced they managed to keep back until another couple accidentally bumped into them. She felt the hard jab below and looked up again at Tom. He didn't pull back. Their eyes locked again while he rubbed his hardness back and forth just under her navel area.

Manni's sex was dripping while Tom's fingers started to caress her lower back. He traced around her thong waist line but didn't try to go lower. Her fingers started to rub in small circles on his back as the end of the song neared.

The song ended and the two kept rubbing together. Finally she pushed back and smiled. "We better take a break."

"Do we have to?" Tom asked looking sad.

"I need to wait here a few minutes," Tom whispered.

At first Manni didn't know why until she glanced down at his huge tent in his slacks. "Oh," she blushed. She realized that this man was very endowed. "Maybe later we can dance again."

"There are some green bracelets still out in the lobby," he whispered while she walked away.

Manni pretended she didn't hear him.

When she returned to the other room she couldn't find her husband but saw Frank at the bar. "Have you seen Joe?"

"Not lately. He was walking out onto the patio the last time I saw him."

Manni saw Jeannie moving back into the dancing area with another man as she cracked open the patio door and moved outside. Another couple was standing looking down over the vast rear area which included a pool, Jacuzzi and gazebo. She was about to walk back inside when she heard a woman laughing below the patio area. She moved to the rail and look down at a man and woman dancing without music. "JOE?"

Joe looked up and saw the startled look on his wife's face. "Manni."

"What.......what are you........doing?" Manni asked totally pissed.

"Nothing," Joe said quickly pushing back from the sexy blonde. "Just.......just dancing."

Manni glared at him and turned before almost running back into the house.

"Shit," Joe said. "I better go and talk to her."

*****

Jeannie too had shied away from lower body contact until a cute younger guy swept her into his strong arms. At 38 years old she had never thought a mid-twenties guy would turn her on but his guy had the cutest butt. It was actually her that slowly pressed her thigh into his soft tool. It didn't' stay soft for long. He too was wearing a white bracelet.

"I see that you and your wife are wearing white tonight as well," she said not shy that her leg was rubbing against his rigidness.

Bobby smiled at her. "Yes, we came last month and decided to stay at the white level."

Jeannie glanced over at Bobby's young and petite wife in the arms of her husband. "If she keeps smiling at my husband I'll have to dry out his pants."

Bobby looked and grinned. "Amy is a tease."

"Are you going to go to the next level?" Jeannie whispered. Her stomach shifted and lifted until the point of his covered gun poked into her damp sex.

"Shit," Bobby thought when her pussy pressed into his manhood. Even the women wearing the red bracelets had not been this forward with him. "Maybe if....if..."

Jeannie giggled and moved her crotch up and down. "If what?"

"I uh shouldn't say," he whispered. For the first time, while dancing with these women, Bobby was ready to cum.

"Say it," Jeannie said leaning upward until her breath circle his ear canal. "Say anything you want."

"OK," he gasped before looking around to make sure no one else heard him. "If you wore green too. Then I could touch you."

"Touch me where?" She giggled.

"Everywhere...your ass and legs and......."

"Say it," she hissed.

"Your.....pussy." Just saying the word took him over. "OH SHIT!"

*****

"God look at our spouses," Frank said to the young woman in his arms. She had been rubbing against him for the whole dance and lightly rubbing up and down his back.

Amy kept her leg against this man's hardness while she turned and saw her husband's hips moving forward and back. It was obvious he was dry humping Frank's wife's pussy. "Oh my god," she gasped. "Should we stop it?"

"Why don't we do it too?" Frank suggested with a grin.

Amy kept looking at her husband as she shifted and opened her thighs. She felt the man's hard-on against her pussy and closed her eyes. "Oh God that feels so good." It was then that Bobby yelled "OH SHIT!".

*****

Manni ran into the house towards the front door. She needed to get out of there because things were spiraling out of control. She made it to the table and was about to take off her bracelet when someone grabbed her arm.

"Are you OK?" Tom asked.

"No, I saw my husband and.." She said when she heard Joe calling her name. "Quick let's go in here." She grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him into the large hall closet.

Tom moved inside as she pushed back a few large coats. She pulled him deeper and deeper until her back was against the wall and his front moved into hers. "Manni, what are we doing?"

"I don't know," she answered softly.

Tom moved his body back but she grabbed his hips and pulled him back again. "But, the bracelet."

Manni heard her husband's footsteps running down the hallway and then out the front door. She pulled the white bracelet from her wrist and dropped it on the floor. "I'm not wearing a bracelet." She could feel him growing below. Manni leaned up and lightly kissed his neck.

"Manni, I can't. You have to be wearing a green bracelet." Tom whispered as he pushed her lips back.

"Let me slide my hand inside of yours," she said softly. She grabbed his right arm and pushed her left hand under the fully stretched green band. "We don't have much time."

"OK," Tom grinned. He had watched his wife before making out with Amy's husband but had stayed away from anyone else. Now he had freedom to mess around with the past leader of his PTA. His lips moved lower until hers rushed up to meet them. Their mouths opened at the same time to allow Manni a taste of another man for the first time.

Manni felt his fingers squeezing her buttocks but concentrated more on moving her tongue with his. Tom was a dam good kisser much better than Joe and quickly had her body ready to burst. Her dripping lips pulled from his and nibbled on his earlobe. "I'm so hot."

Tom took his time exploring her upper back and then over her shoulders. His body moved back just enough to allow his hands room to drop and cup her magnificent breasts.

"Tom," she panted. "Tom."

"What?" He asked while finding her hard nipples and playing with them.

"Please........please touch me."

Tom knew where she was referring to and dropped his right hand off her left breast. It traveled quickly down to the side of her hip and found her covered thong. From there it traced it between her thighs until he felt her moist pussy lips opened and ready. "Your dress is getting wet."

Manni quickly reached down and pulled up her dress until her soaked tiny thong was exposed. She then grabbed his fingers and jabbed them into her need. "Touch me."

Tom knew he was not supposed to go underneath clothes but she was the one who pulled up her dress. Besides he was touching her on top of her thin panties. He could feel the pubic hairs rolling out the sides as he rubbed deeper and deeper. When he touched her clit she gasped and bit his ear. "There......there!"

Tom was no stranger to a clitoris. His college sweetheart taught him just about everything a guy needed to know. No only did he know where to touch he knew for how long and how to tease. He also knew when the time was right for her to cum. It was now.

Manni had never had a climax like the one that was starting. Her whole body was on fire and full of electricity. A fuse had been lit inside of her and the explosion was bursting out quickly. "I'm going to scream," she warned.

Tom quickly covered her mouth with his as she climaxed. Her hips pushed forward so hard his finger pressed her panties almost three inches up into her depths. He held her tight with his left hand as she shook and trembled until finally her body froze and then collapsed. He held onto her as they settled down to the floor.

*****

"Fuck man, where is she?" Joe asked his pal Frank who he had grabbed from the young woman on the way out of the mansion.

"Why did she run off?" Frank asked while they looked through the bushes and trees towards the street.

"Shit, I was outside with Ellie and we were just dancing."

"Alone outside? Even if you weren't doing anything it must have looked bad."

"Yeah, you're right. Shit I guess this is the end of the bracelet parties." Joe moved to the right as Frank looked to the left.

They met at the front gate and walked back towards the house. "I better get the car and go look for her," Joe said. "Do you and Jeannie want to call it a night?"

"I'll ask," Frank said disappointed. He had been making some progress with the young Amy.

Joe moved to Frank's car and waited. A few minutes later Frank ran outside. "Manni is inside. She wants to stay."

"What?" Joe asked. "You're shitting me."

"Nope," Frank grinned. "Come in and see for yourself."

*****

"Where were you?" Jeannie asked Manni when her friend walked from the hallway back into the large den. "Joe and Frank are outside looking for you."

"I had to be alone," Manni lied.

Jeannie was puzzled until she saw Tom walking from the front hallway a few moments later. "Right........alone. You better tell me everything later."

"I will," Manni smiled as she glanced over at Tom who smiled back.

Five minutes later Joe moved into the den up to Manni. "Manni, I can explain. We were just dancing I swear."

"I believe you," Manni said as she turned and gave him a hard hug. "I was wrong for running away."

"Where did you go?" He asked relieved.

"In the bathroom upstairs," she lied. "I had to calm down."

"Do you want to leave?" Joe asked. He glanced over at Ellie who smiled back at him.

"Not yet."

Joe was going to turn to get them a drink when he noticed she was not wearing her bracelet. "Where is your bracelet?"

Manni touched her empty wrist. "Uh..I must have left it in the bathroom when I washed up. I'll go and get it." She moved to the hallway and made it to the closet when it opened and Amy stood holding her bracelet.

"It seems you lost this." Amy had watched the whole thing play out.

"I uh... must have..." Manni started to say as Amy took her hand and pushed the bracelet back on. She looked forward as Amy moved her lips forward until they pressed into Manni's. Manni's eyes opened wide when Amy's tongue quickly flicked against her lips and broke away.

"My lips are sealed," Amy smiled.

Manni wiped her mouth to make sure there was no lipstick before turning to the den. An hour later after some more belling rubbing four of the couples broke away and moved to the rooms. Tom and Donna were dancing with Amy and Bobby so it left Manni and Joe standing next to their best friends.

"Well it looks like we finally get to dance together," Jeannie grinned looking into Joe's brown eyes. She had wondered how having sex with Joe would be and a dance with him might be the first step.

Manni glanced over at Frank and giggled. "Frank is like my brother."

"Brothers and sisters dance," Frank smiled as he reached for her hand. He had always admired Manni's boobs.

"I can't," Manni said looking at her husband for his support.

"It's just a dance," Joe said. Jeannie had already taken his hand.

Manni looked at Frank and laughed again.

"OK but you will have to dance with me," Jeannie said dropping Joe's hand and taking Manni's.

"But......." Manni started to complain but Jeannie pulled her into the dim lit room near the other dancing couples.

Manni didn't resist as Jeannie's body crushed against hers. She had danced with girls before in high school. As she peeked over at Tom who was looking her way Jeannie whispered, "So tell me what you did with Tom."

Manni tried to push back but Jeannie held her close. "Later not now." Jeannie turned her away from the others and dropped her hand down to cup Manni's ass.

"Jeannie stop," Manni gasped. She looked back to make sure their husbands were not looking. They had moved away from the doorway.

"Tell me or I'm going to touch everything," Jeannie giggled.

Manni finally put two and two together and realized that Jeannie desired her. "I'm not that way."

"Are you sure?" Jeannie pulled up the back of Manni's dress until her fingers found the bare butt cheeks.

"Stop it!" Manni gathered her strength and pushed Jeannie back enough to spin from her grasp. She didn't realize that Tom could see her ass until she saw his smile while she pushed her dress down.

"We're ready to go," Manni said to Joe who was sitting next to Frank at the bar. They had been exchanging stories about their dances with Ellie and Amy.

Moments later they sped to Manni and Joe's house.

"It's still early," Jeannie said hoping to be invited in.

"It's late," Manni snapped back at her. She opened the car door without bothering to say goodnight.

"What's her problem?" Frank asked as Joe moved out of the car.

"I'm not sure."

A few minutes later Joe found her sitting alone in the dark living room. "Are you OK?"

"No," Manni answered. "I thought we were just going to watch."

"We did......I mean except for the dancing."

"Dancing. No one was dancing Joe. Luckily we had clothes on or we would be doing it standing up."

"If you don't want to do it anymore fine. I'm sorry we went." Joe walked out and up the stairs.

Manni leaned back and closed her eyes. She felt so bad that she had allowed a man to kiss and touch her. Her body had betrayed her and now was betraying her again. As she thought about Tom's hard-on rubbing against her belly her fingers wormed under her dress and pushed aside her still damp thong. His kisses had awoken desires that she didn't know existed and his touch gave her one of the best if not the best climax ever.

"Ohhh," Manni moaned as two fingers fucked in and out of her moist depths. Her dress was high over her panties now and her thong was pushed way to the side. "Fuck me," she moaned.

Joe tossed his clothes on the bed and was heading to the bathroom but stopped. He didn't want them to go to bed angry with each other. In his socks and boxers he moved out of the bedroom and downstairs to speak with Manni. As he stepped off the bottom step he heard her moan. At first he thought she was in pain until he glanced around the door and saw her masturbating. It was the first and only time he had ever seen her touching herself. He decided to sneak back upstairs until she said, "Fuck me."

Manni's fingers had taken the place of Tom's imaginary cock and were pounding her pussy. She didn't realize that Joe was there until he grabbed her wrist and pulled out her wet digits. "JOE!"

Joe's hard cock pushed out the fly of his boxers as it pressed between her dripping pussy lips. "I'm here baby. You want me to fuck you and I'm here."

Manni didn't care who it was as long as she got fucked. "DO IT.....FUCK ME!" Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him deeper.

Joe had never seen her this wild and out of control. Her eyes were full of desire and fire. "ARGGHH!"

"OH YES......DO IT! NOW!!"

Joe finished as his wanton wife dug her fingers into his lower back. "I'M CUMING TOO!"

*****

"What's up with Manni?" Frank asked his wife after they arrived inside their home.

Jeannie smiled. "She realized tonight that their sex life was missing something."

Frank pulled her into him. "So is ours missing something too?"

Jeannie didn't blink. "Yes. And I know you already know that. I saw your face when you were rubbing against Amy."

"Na."

"Yes. Your eyes said that you wanted to fuck her," Jeannie smiled.

"Na," Frank said feeling his shaft expanding.

Jeannie rubbed against him. "I saw Manni naked yesterday in the dressing room."

Frank pushed her head back and looked at her face. "Really?"

"Yes, I took off her underwear. Her breasts are so beautiful. Big and round with large pink nipples."

"Jesus Jeannie. Big and pink and..."

Jeannie reached down and freed his manhood. She stroked it slowly and kept talking. "Her pussy is covered with the thickest darkest curly hair."

"Ahhh," Frank moaned. "Lots of dark hair." He knew now that she dyed her hair.

"Uh huh. And the pinkest pussy lips."

"You saw her ........ lips?"

Jeannie giggled. "Would you like to watch us make love?" She knew that most men desired to watch two women have sex.

"You..........and Manni. You...she wouldn't."

"I think she will. I think she wants to."

"OH GOD...OHHH!" Frank cried when his cannon recoiled and then fired.

Jeannie giggled and then went into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned Frank was in bed.

*****

None of them discussed if they were going to go again next month. The next few days they shied away from discussing it as they all collected their thoughts. They all wanted to go back but were afraid that if they continued along this path that it could possibly destroy their friendship and their marriages.

It was Tuesday afternoon as Manni shopped in the local grocery when she turned the corner and stood in front of Tom. She first thought about quickly turning and running away. But she didn't. "Tom."

He smiled. "Hi Manni." They stood without speaking because they were unsure what to say. "Shopping?" He asked.

Manni looked at the groceries in her cart. Suddenly she broke down laughing.

Slickman
Slickman
8,153 Followers