White Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

Manni pulled her mouth and head back wondering what he wanted and saw him looking up into the mirror. "Isn't that beautiful?"

Manni and Cassie looked up at the girl's pink folds pulled totally to the sides. Her clitty was on stage as was the hint of her tight hole.

"I've never seen my....my pussy like that," Cassie giggled. She wormed her hand down and rubbed over her hooded man in the boat. "Ohhh!"

"Is she tight?" Manni asked Joe.

"I've only had my tongue inside," he laughed. As Cassie toyed with her clit Joe moved his middle finger into her pussy. They all watched as it slowly disappeared. "Really tight."

"Joe......oh...would you...fuck me?" Cassie begged.

Both Manni and Joe were shocked and not ready for her question.

"Manni, do you mind?" Cassie asked in total heat.

*****

Amy was able to get to Greg's car before he turned on the ignition. She pecked on the window and waited for him to open it.

"Don't leave."

"I got to go," he said still steaming.

"Why are you mad? You did as much as Cassie did outside with Maggie."

"How do you know that?" Greg asked. He thought they were well protected from anyone seeing them.

"I know," Amy grinned. "You see I have cameras everywhere you can imagine."

"Cameras."

"Yes, I saw her give you a blowjob and then you returned the favor. That's no more than Cassie did."

"I know but she removed her clothes and we said we wouldn't do it tonight." Greg saw that Amy's robe had parted and he could see her whole left breast with the nipple ring.

"But there was more wasn't there?" Amy asked.

Greg got nervous. "No...."

"Yes Greg the camera doesn't lie. I saw you fuck her Greg," Amy dropped the bomb.

"It........she wanted me....I couldn't....."

Amy chuckled. "Let's go back inside and look at the camera focusing on my bed right now." She opened her robe and legs to show him her clitty ring. She heard the door latch open and moved back while the young lad got out and followed her into the house.

*****

Jeannie held tightly onto the handles and had a huge climax. The thick cock was too much for her body to handle and now she felt her body exploding into tiny pieces. Then she felt him fill her void with his spunk. Jeannie felt him move away but again felt hands on her hips. "Do you want to do it again?"

Tom moved by her head and leaned down to whispered. "I don't but someone else wants to. Do you mind?"

Jeannie tried to turn around but lying like this prevented it. "Who?"

"Does it matter?" Tom grinned.

"No, I guess not," Jeannie sighed. She gripped the handles again and felt another penis invade her sex. He wasn't as big as Tom but it still felt good.

Fifteen minutes before Bobby had watched Jeannie leave with the tall man and had followed them to the bracelet table. He saw her take the red one and then go up the stairs. As he tried to quietly follow them someone behind him spoke.

"Why don't you get a red bracelet and join us?"

He turned to see Tom's wife Donna and the host Jeff.

"Uh Red......I.....my wife and I....decided....."

"Go and ask her," Jeff smiled. The last time I saw her she was getting her pussy licked by Frank."

Bobby hurried into the large den and saw Amy with her legs spread on the sofa and Frank's head moving between her opened thighs. He moved over and saw her smile at him. "Why did we wait to go to yellow?" She grinned with her eyes half open.

Bobby moved to his knees next to her head and whispered. "Do you like it baby?"

"Yes oh God yes," she purred.

"Why don't we go all the way?" Bobby whispered. "I know you want Frank to fuck you."

"Are you....are you serious?" She asked on fire. "You won't care."

"No. It's OK," Bobby said leaning over to kiss her. She pulled his lips to her open mouth and fucked her tongue inside.

Frank heard enough to know that Amy suddenly had fuck permission. He had worked on her all night and realized now that his hard work was about to pay off. He looked around and noticed the first floor was basically empty.

Amy's tongue was deep into her husband's mouth when she felt Frank's tongue move away. She then felt his body moving up between her open thighs and then the tip of his cock pressing into her swollen lips. She pushed Bobby back. "Are you sure?"

He smiled and glanced back at the hard-on about to invade her box. "Yes, it's what we both have been wanting but have afraid to say it. Do it Frank, fuck her."

"Here?" Amy asked trying to look behind him. "But it's not the red room."

"I think the yellow house is quickly turning red," Bobby smiled. It was at that moment Frank's frankfurter slithered into Amy's tight hole.

"AHHH!" Amy cried out. She pushed Bobby aside and reached out for Frank's body to come down to hers. Her legs wrapped around his hips to allow further entry.

Bobby stood up and moved back. He watched their lips and tongues come together and then Frank's hairy ass pistoning in and out. He then took off for the red room.

He was in the room for about ten seconds when he heard Jeannie's cries of satisfaction. His cock was hard when Tom motioned for him to walk towards him. "Go ahead and fuck her."

"Are you sure?" Bobby whispered. He glanced at Jeff who was still fucking Donna.

Tom nodded and then asked Jeannie. Bobby hear her positive reply and moved his ram rod up to her dripping hole. From the moisture and her position he easily pushed inside.

"Whoever you are don't stop," Jeannie giggled. She felt his hand pull open her buttocks and then shove another inch or two inside. "OH YEAH!" She laughed. This one lasted only about five minutes and before she could rise up another pair of hands cupped her ass.

"HELL WHY NOT?" Jeannie laughed. Again she held on as the second unknown man pounded her pussy.

*****

"In here," Amy said to Greg after they had walked down a hallway on the first floor. She pushed a combination on the door and pushed it open. "No one else knows about this so you have to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I won't," Greg whispered even though no one was within a hundred feet of them.

Amy moved to the first monitor and turned it on. They watched a couple on the sofa in the dance room fucking.

"They are fucking," Greg gasped. He recognized the woman as Amy but couldn't recognize the man. "But that's a yellow room."

Amy chuckled and turned on the second monitor which was outside on the patio. She could barely make out movement on a chaise lounge until she hit the zoom. "I think they are as well."

Greg looked and saw Maggie's huge tits flopping up and down as she straddled a man's hips. From the grey hair they both knew it was Dan. "Viagra works well," she laughed. She saw some more movement near them and zoomed again.

"It seems Dan's wife is getting some as well." Greg leaned forward on the chair he was sitting on and saw the older woman on all fours on a mat. Behind her was a tall man that he didn't recognize. "Who is he?"

"Ellie's husband Paul," Amy answered. "Do you notice where he is fucking?" She zoomed closer to show the thin long cock moving in and out of Helen's ass.

"Oh my god he's fucking her ass," Greg gasped. "Everyone is fucking."

"It happens every time that we go all yellow," Amy laughed. "Here is the red room."

Greg about fell off the chair when he saw the two women leaning over while two men fucked them doggie style. Amy saw her husband Jeff look up at the red light on the camera and then hold up three fingers.

"That is Jeannie's third," Amy laughed. "There is one last room that you need to see."

"Cassie."

"Yes, Cassie is with Manni and Joe. Before I show you I want you to lean back."

"Lean back?" Greg repeated. "Sure." Amy swiftly unzipped him and pulled out his pink tower.

Amy smiled and opened her legs as she straddled his lap. She moved forward until her moist pussy was just over his rod. "Now reach forward and turn on the last monitor."

Greg leaned around her body and pushed the button. The screen lit up and he saw Cassie naked on her back with her legs opened wide. Manni was fondling Cassie's breast while Joe shifted his hips and his hard-on forward. "OH NO HE'S GOING TO FUCK HER. I'VE GOT TO STOP IT!"

"Wait turn on the speaker. The button under the monitor button."

Greg quickly pushed the button and heard his girlfriend's voice. ""Joe......oh...would you...fuck me?" Then she turned to Manni. "Manni, do you mind?"

"See she wants it Greg. She wants to experience another man's cock inside of her. Don't you want to do the same?" Amy lowered her gash until the swollen tip pushed into her clit ring.

"Aim it for me Greg," she whispered.

Greg watched as Joe's cock pushed into Cassie's soft hairs and lips. As it slowly disappeared he grabbed his cock and directed it at the hot hole moving downward.

"Oh you're so hard," Amy giggled. She pulled his lips to her breast and felt him suck on the hard tip and silver ring. "I'm going to teach you so many ways of fucking. Do you want that baby?"

"Yes, so many ways," he smiled while lifting and lowering her ass with his strong hands. He peeked back at the screen and watched Joe's hips moving in and out of Cassie's thighs.

*****

"Thank you Manni," Cassie said. Joe was so much bigger and better at fucking that Greg was.

"Yes, thank you honey," Joe smiled.

"Well, you two have fun because I have to go and find somebody." Manni moved off of the bed and out into the hall. The red room was only a few feet away.

*****

Tom was resting on the bed after fucking Jeannie and had his eyes closed when someone moved next to him. He turned and saw Manni. "I was hoping it was you."

"I was hoping that you were hoping that it was me," she giggled. "So did Jeannie tire you out?" She looked at his limp tool dormant on his thigh.

"Maybe someone could get it back to life again?" he smiled.

"I'll try," she said as she leaned down to take it in her lips but he pulled her back up until their mouths met.

Tom took his time kissing and touching her everywhere. He had thought about this for so long and now it was real. He massaged her soft ass and breasts and pulled on her nipples until she pushed him back. "OUCH!"

"How would you like me to do it to you?" She laughed before grabbing his semi-hard penis and pulling. Seconds later it began to harden. "Umm, what do we have here?" She twisted around and licked up and down both sides.

Tom turned and opened her legs. His lips and tongue quickly discovered that she was wet but it didn't look as if she had fucked anyone yet. His tongue worked magic until they were both ready. She pulled off her lips and shifted back around until she was on top and straddling him.

"I want to fuck you so much," Tom grinned while she lifted her hips and reached underneath to guide him inside.

"Me too," she gasped as the long hard shaft pushed up as she moved downward. "OH TOM!"

*****

"Joe slow down," Cassie whispered while she held his ass down. "I don't want it to end."

He smiled and lightly kissed her forehead, nose, chin and then her lips. "Squeeze me."

Cassie giggled and did as he said. "I want to do it again."

"Again? We haven't finished yet." He laughed noting that his cock was still being periodically squeezed by her tight tube.

She giggled. "I mean again tonight. Can we stay here all night?"

"You're going to kill me," he gasped before leaning down to suckle her raised nip. He heard her moan and then leaned back bringing his knees up to her buttocks. They remained connected while he lifted her ankles up to each side of his head.

"OH MY!" She cried out as he continued fucking her.

Joe's hands held onto her knees while he looked down at the young teen's face of passion. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth was opened as he slowly and masterfully slid in and out. Never had he imagined when this night began that he would be fucking an eighteen year-old girl. Just the thought brought him up close to cumming so he dropped her legs back around his hips and moved slowly down again on top of her.

"Teach me more," she whispered while licking his earlobe. "You can fuck me anyway you want."

"Relax a minute," Joe laughed. "We have all night." He then grabbed her left hip and fell to the side until she swung over on top of him. "Now go slow."

"I will," she giggled while slowly lifting her tightness up to the crown and slowly dropping it back down.

*****

Greg could still hear his girlfriend talking about being fucked all night as Amy's pussy milked his raised rod. "I'm.....I'm getting close."

Amy leaned back and without warning smacked the side of his face.

"OUCH!" Greg screamed. "What was that for?"

"You can't cum yet," she said firmly. "I'm not ready."

"OK!" Greg said loudly while reaching down to grab the hand that attacked him. "I won't."

Amy smiled and leaned to bite his earlobe. "You better not or I'll bite this off."

*****

Tom too was taking his time with Manni. His hands never stopped touching and caressing while her lips covered his face and neck. Before, with Jeannie he was fucking. Now he was making love. "I knew it would be good with you," he whispered.

"How did you know?" Manni felt stuffed to the max.

"Your eyes. For some reason I knew."

"I knew too," Manni whispered back.

"From my eyes?"

"No," she smiled. "When I touched your big cock."

"That's it? You only want me because I have a big cock?"

"At first," she answered. "But now it's because I'm about to........CUM!" Her head flew back as her hips pushed up and back. "FUCK ME!"

Tom too was ready and gave her all he had left. He made an extra six hard strokes before his dam burst and his hot spunk filled her deeply inside. "OHHH MANNI!"

*****

Jeannie had lost track of the men who had fucked her on the doggie mount. Her pussy was sore but she didn't want it to end. When she felt another man ready to enter her she gripped the handles and held on.

Next to her young Amy was positioned the same and also held on while Frank pushed his hardness into her moist sex. The mount moved when he pulled on the right handle causing her to gasp. She stopped and sighed when he continued fucking. Behind Frank were two more men waiting for their turns.

*****

It was an hour later when Manni walked back into the master bedroom. She saw her husband and Cassie lying on their sides fucking. The girl's leg was raised over Joe's.

"We haven't tried that one in a long time," Manni whispered as she moved behind the girl and reached around her to fondle her breasts again. "How many times have you climaxed?"

"None," Cassie answered. "This is still our first time."

"What?" Manni asked pulling her hand back. She looked over at Joe's smile. "You've been fucking her for over an hour."

"Yeah," Joe answered proudly.

"Oh my God," Manni laughed. "You know you've just ruined it for Greg."

"Maybe," Joe smiled.

"You've never fucked me for over an hour," Manni said looking pissed.

"Uh excuse me," Cassie said noting that Joe stopped moving. "But, let's keep Joe's mind on what he is doing."

"Sorry. I'm going down for some coffee," Manni said rising from the bed. "Do you want some?"

"Manni!" Cassie cried out.

"Sorry!"

Manni left and Cassie moved again on top of him. "I think I'm ready."

He grinned. "Are you sure? I mean I don't want to rush you."

"Funny man," she giggled. Her thin hips rose and fell again and again while her hand pressed down on his shoulders. "It's going to be really good!"

"I know," Joe groaned thinking that he was finally going to cum. His hands cupped her tiny tits as she sped up and up until her mouth opened wide.

"AHHHHHHH!"

"HERE I CUM BABY!" Joe grunted lifting his hips and releasing his pay load. They continued fucking until finally her body fell flat on his.

"That was a good start," she giggled as she lifted off and stood by the bed.

"Start?" Joe repeated. He watched as she walked to the door. "Where are you going?"

"For coffee."

*****

The end.

*****

Ending note: I was going to do a yellow and a separate red but the stories just flowed together naturally. I plan on bringing the three chapters into one story later on to make it easier to read. I hope you enjoyed the fantasy and don't forget to write and vote. Thanks....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers