White Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this, don't you?" I say, softly brushing my fingers over the stretched foreskin. "Let's play a little game. If you play it right, you'll get it. If you don't..."

He gets up and his eyes meet mine. "I'm sorry," he says, a defiant fire lighting up inside of him. "But your script won't be used tonight."

The power shift is almost tangible as he pushes me back against the table. But he doesn't just stop there. With his free hand he clears the way for me, and he pushes me onto it with little trouble. All I can do is watch as his tongue slides over my dick shortly.

"You thought you were the one in power here?" he says. "Big mistake. Having a bigger dick doesn't give you anything."

The roles have been reversed completely, and that becomes abundantly clear when the tip of his cock enters my ass. Just because his is smaller than mine doesn't mean his is not big at all, and where I eased it in, he does it the hard way. I softly thrusted, and what he does is the definition of pounding my ass into submission. I hear his hips slap against my ass repeatedly and in rapid succession, and at some point I even start to like it. I've had more cocks up my ass before, but his is definitely one I enjoy.

I let him have his way for some time, as his moans become louder and louder with each slap. When they start to become too loud, however, I push him off me again and meet his eyes with defiance once more. This time I guide him towards the couch, right where my parents sat not even ten minutes earlier. There I throw him on his belly and crawl on top of him.

"You thought you were rough?" I ask him, whispering it. "You haven't felt rough yet."

I plug his ass and begin slamming down, drilling him into the couch. Aside from his moans I now hear the results of what I would almost call violence, in the form of more guttural moans and something I'm sure are groans of pain. For a little while I do this, until he decides he's had enough of it. I'm not sure what he does, but something in his movement brings me off balance and I tumble off the couch onto my back. He jumps after me and turns me over. Doggy style it is.

We're starting to reach the end of this power play, and I realise that when his moans turn into those like back in the cave. I can almost exactly pinpoint the moment when he throws his head back in his neck. I feel his cock throbbing violently in my ass, shooting loads of hot cum. It almost makes me cum myself, but I manage not to. When he pulls out and immediately brings his mouth to my ass, though, it becomes even harder.

When he's finally done licking up his own cum, he lets me go.

"Made sure not a drop was spilt," he says. "Come on, let me taste yours too."

The hunger in his voice is unbelievable, but compelling nonetheless. I stand up and let him blow me. Only seconds later I shoot my own load into him, down his throat. After he's made sure he took it all, he falls back on his ass and tries to catch his breath.

"And here I thought you were the calmer one of us two," he says between ragged breaths. "The one on the couch was just... violent."

I grin. "I figured I could do better than you on the table."

He starts laughing. It's infectious, just like that grin of his, and we end up laughing like idiots. By the time we manage to catch our breath, however, I realise we're both naked still and in the middle of the living room. Considering the time I propose we head upstairs too, to bed, as I'm quite tired after the walk and the amazing round of sex we just had. He seems to share that feeling, so we grab our clothes and head up.

There are two beds in our room, both too large for just one person, but just a bit too small for two. Due to that we both take one, as I always like my space in bed. If it were a king-size I'd have happily slept together, but alas. We quickly crept underneath the blankets, still naked, and switched off the light after wishing each other good night.

About two hours later I wake up again. At first I barely know what's going on, unable to see it as well, but when I hear Adam's grunts closer to me than his bed I know exactly what's happening.

"Adam?" I whisper. "What are you doing?"

"Can't sleep," he answers. I doubt that's the only reason, and by the time I feel his erection brush against my ass my suspicion is confirmed.

"Really now?"

I hear him chuckle. "Can I?"

"Why the hell not."

Contrary to what he did a couple hours ago, he softly pushes his penis into me. I attribute his sluggish demeanour to the fact it's really the middle of the night, so late it becomes early. That's also why I just let him do it. He starts out slow, just sliding it in and out. I can imagine his back arching with each push, his dancer's body more flexible than mine in any way, and slowly I feel my dick start to grow as well.

Over time he doesn't go much faster, trying to kiss me occasionally instead, and I feel him place his head between my shoulder blades at some point. His moans return too, but not as loud as they were before. This time it's softer, more passionate in a way. No longer the competitiveness we shared during dinner or when the fire in the fireplace was dying down, but the kind of lovemaking one would expect from someone who deeply cared for the other. That's why, when he pulls out, I'm confused.

"Turn around," he whispers, hovering his head right next to mine. I follow his order and see him there, sitting over me with a glowing smile on his face and his dick in his hand. "Do you mind?"

I shake my head. He gets a little closer and jacks the rest of the way. Again he throws his head back, something that feels endearing rather than weird, and I let my face be splashed with his cum.

"Merry Christmas," he whispers before he plants his lips on mine again. I can't help but smile. A white Christmas was something I had wished for this year, and in the early hours of the morning I had exactly that.

12