White Dance

Story Info
It becomes even merrier when a friend joins in.
2.6k words
2.3
24k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally I was in the Hawaii last summer. I rented a small bungalo near Gonolulu, because the hotel's host required a fucking huge sum for a room. After Australia, New Zealand and the Samoas where I had already been, of course, I was short of cash, thus I had to save every piece of my money.

Soon I got acquainted with an awesome girl from the island of Oakhu and I have travelled around many isles of arhipellagus: we were at Kauya, Molocaya, Mye and Linaya, had fun at night shows starring professional dancers that had been organized by the locals, and sat up in the night soft chill air, listening to romantic sounds that were so soft, overtaking romantic songs of love and tenderness, beauty and power.

The beautiful, next to me girl, smelling flowers and tall palms which branches were touched by breeze that came from the ocean to disappear again in the sky infinity – I spent like that several of the greatest nights of my life.

Then I met more beautiful and sensual girl. Her name was Omata. I gave her my contact phone number and – It was a prodigy! – she had really rung me up by that evening and came to my bulgalo after my long pleasing.

We swam, laid in the palms' shadows and kissed together. It was all for the beginning. When the night finally felt, we entered the bulgalo and Omata cooked a supper. She had everything you could wish in her fridge. As a result, we turned out in the mood for making-out. Speaking honestly, judging by my own experience, the girls who lived in the Pacific ocean' s southern isles, don't need to be drunk to get excited, because they are like sex machine by nature.

I had been fucking Omata all night long and everything was perfect like I was dreaming: her kisses and varied sex positions she liked to be in. The night flew like a moment (blink). Then, seeing me off, Omata told me she could meet me only in three days, because she'd be busy. I decided not to get into her business.

I had been sleeping like a child till the afternoon and only buzzing telephone could wake me up. It was Mr. Bange, who I had recently met in the sands and succeded in drinking a couple cups of rum with him. From what he told me about himself, I got he was an american, owned big plantations and of course was the very well-off man.

He wanted to know if I had time and mood enough to visit his bungalo that evening. There would be a nice party. OK, I agreed and it wasn't bad. It was almost 8 p.m. and I stood in front of his huge, richly-decorated bungalo that looked straight onto the beach. The owner appeared at that same time and invited me to entered in the way only rich men can allow to act, and giving me a chair, said excuse me and left: he was waiting for a girl that should come at that moment and I certainly had to meet her.

Actually, after some moments there was a girl's fucking slim figure at the door-jamb. How I was surprised (I tried to conceal/ hide it) as I got she was Omata. We prevented like we were strangers, however I noticed her meeting with me there wasn't bad for her. So, she was a call-girl. "Omata'll make us happy with her hot dances after supper, too!" I heard Bange's words like in the smog.

The supper was great, we drank champaign and cognak. Omata acted very lively like another person and I was sure she wasn't a freshman here, at Bange's place. I noticed Bange had given her a small, silver cigarette-pack-like box. "Omata dances great and I pay for it!" Bange said, noticing my stare. Of course, I didn't asked how much was in that box, but Omata told me later she got $300 at that time. Do I like Omata, Bange was interested, and I replied "Yes, of course" and it was true, because I had already had a chance to search the girl's slim body in details.

That time Omata disappeared and after 5 minutes a hall door that was in the back opened and she came out again, dressed like a polinesian dancer: coral pieces, flowers in the dark hair, her privates were hardly covered and her round boobs were covered in leaves. Bange played a record and Omata started her dance. But it wasn't a hot one. Her moves were gracious and tender.

Bange filled our glasses up with champaign again. I had already been drunk and hadn't been sober. I was in a good mood on any case. We sat on massive chairs and watched beautiful Omata's movements carefully. My cock (on a sudden, I fell it) was getting hard, the girl's dance excited me at all. When Omata turned around I adored her perfect dark back. Her long nails were silver. Wide spread lips in some kind of smile or grin shown me the beautiful white teeth. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Bange asked. "Yeah, she's surely beautiful!" I replied in a robot-like manner, continuing to remember our sex night.

After some time later Bange bent to me and whispered, "After that, I mean after the dance like that you should fuck the shit out of her!" It sounded like an order and I thought, "If that wise man knew!"

Occasionally Bange gave the girl a champaign glass that she drank in one gulp without stopping the dance. Dancing, she came up to Bange at first and kissed him, and then I got the same one and I heard, "My dear!"

I was so excited like never before as I wanted to nail a woman. Here she raised up her leaves, covering the boobs, and removed them to the back. Her boobs jumped up and down in the rhythm of the dance. I wanted to suck her perky nipples so much.

Her moves were getting more wild and hot, but we men drank and drank. The host had already been too drunk too. And now Omata unhooked her leaves-covered belt, concealing her privates, and threw them aside. Now we could enjoy the sight of the naked and very slim body like I did it yesterday. There was a thick, dark forest around her cave I dipped my tongue and lips into to get to that champaign that was done by her and that freshed me so much in our sex night.

She did swaying movements like those of a dancer usually do, performing "Stomach dance," then her crotch started going back and forward, faster and faster, and her hands rubbed her hips, then they moved up and caressed the boobs. She did love moves carefully and it made us crazy. Her tongue went through her white snow teeth and was away again and then it appeared agains making us believe what the woman's desire was. Her hands did gentle, caressing moves as if they held a penis. On a sudden she looked up and started moaning so loudly that we couldn't hear music.

She lent against home bar's counter and her awesame, perfect-like behind began performing in and out moves that my head was spinning. The only thing I saw and heard sharply was passion of that very woman with dark eyes and hot breath. Then she turned around to me and moaned aloud, "Darling, come to me!"

"Go to her, make love with her, I beg you!" the house's host made me. She was literally running sweat, although 2 vents were working in the house.

How he wants me to fuck this girl at his presence. I didn't expect, but I was in the right condition that without thinking I threw my clothes away and rushed to Omata. She stood with wide spread legs. I had to do some movements and my dick entered her wet cave that I enjoyed that too much last night.

I began fucking the girl intensively. Every of my moves was accompanied with moans and gasps. Her love moaning mixed with mine filled the room up and smothered the music absolutely. At some moment Omata turned swiftly.

My stuff got out of her love-giving slit, but I immediately entered it again and now from behind and I enjoyed that even more. On a sudden I've seen Bange. He was absolutely naked. Like being in trance he came up to the bar's counter and sat on a stool Omata rested her arms on. The next moment Omata's wet lips covered his thick dick so that he screamed for enjoy.

As I was fucking Omata in doggy style, she enjoyed licking extremely swollen dick of Bange. We were on the edge together and we drank our enjoyment with moans and screams.

All that overtook us and the drunk alchohol made us move. I was focused on the moment I thought was the main in the life.

When the game was over we, gasping, moved apart from each other and were sitting with closed eyes for some time enjoying the situation. Omata sat between us and kissed me and Bange in turn.

When the house's host left for a moment, she pressed herself to me tenderly, wet kissed me and said some words in broken English and I took it as a regret for her fucking Bange, because he paid her much.

Of course, I didn't believe her, because Omata drank so much and didn't think correctly. I was sure such love games were usual to her, because she was a call-girl and was specialized in naked dances and it was her salary.

Then we moved over to bedroom, on a broad, french bed. Omata was kissing my cock and Bange was behind and making her crazy with his tongue.

Omata, having a great character was like a wild cat. The fact we did threesome, made her hot and us men, of course, in a special way. In my life I had many women who could enjoy only with two men. Omata was the same and she told me about that in the first marital night. I knew from Bange that he often organized parties where at least 12 couples were which changed partners then.

Omata told us about two of her friends who she organized sex games now and then. "Wow, such awesome fuckers! Just great!" she said, licking her lips up.

I knew from her that two of those guys were gays. As one guy fucked another in the ass, the later licked up Omata's smelly cunt or she laid in the way to suck on his cock. Sometimes one of the men caressed Omata's vagina and she sat above this man's head and his friend caressed his partner's cock. "Oh, we tried varied positions during many nights!" she breathed out with pleasure.

Omata's descibed stories made us hot again, the eyes got dark from desire and I became normal at the moment my cock was in her soft, wet vagina again. At that time lips and tongue worked (by the way, very successfully) on the house's host. Three of us got the edge simulteneously again.

The longer we fucked the soberer we got. Bange suggested that we should go and swim in the sea. OK, we ran out of bungalo and rushed over to the warm water. It got us a bit cold, but our desire was great.

When Omata was behind Bange told me that he sometimes used an excited vitamins. He was 50 and Of course he couldn't be so active as a man of 20. Omata swam up and squeezed between us. We stood together and warm water hit on our backs. Omata rubbed our cock until they were hard again from desire.

Then we returned in the comfortable bungalo, drank champaign again, ate something – it was out of my mind. That all was in the background with that game Omata was playing that time. She sat on a chair and we men stood in front of her. Our cocks bumped against each other's dickhead and Omata started caressing them simulteneously. Her broad wet tongue slid along our wet cocks, licked the dickheads and her mouth took our cocks in turn.

I reached the heaven and was the first who cummed, then Bange cummed. Omata licked up our honey.

At daybreak Omata left the bungalo, but we agreed to continue our sex game the next night and another girl, Omata's girlfriend, would take part.

After that I returned at his place and rushed on the bed where I'd been sleeping till afternoon.

Waking up, I felt hungry and I hardly could wait for my ordered meal that I ate in one bite. My main task was to prepare for the coming night of love now.

I was at Bange's place by 9 p.m. The girl Omata brought was Batana. She was a chick, just a bit chubby creature surrounded with sexuality that I felt on my skin at length.

After perfect meal and booze we felt free to get down to the business that led us here. The game started from two girls' dancing. As they got naked the girls started kissing each other. We didn't make them wait, undressed and rushed over to the water with happy screams where we splashed and pinched each other's privates.

Coming back in the house, we sat at the bar in four again and after some glasses of scotch we got into the right mood. At first the girls started kissing us in turn. Sitting on the chairs, they caressed our cocks in a nice way.

I thought I liked Batana even more than Omata, her body was fatter. Kisses and rubs of our cocks, Bange's and mine, led us to the edge that there was ejaculation soon. Speaking honestly, it wasn't planned, but the chicks excited us so much that they couldn't do anything to stop our ejaculation.

After they washed our cocks up with champaign, we were hard again. The game continued and it was the beginning.

Omata laid on a table and me, standing entered her wonderful cave. At that time Batana was standing on the table so that I could caress her clit with my lips and tongue. Bange knelt down in front of Omata's head that started sucking his cock immediately. It was a wonderful position!

The farther the better. Omata and Batana laid on the table. Bange fucked Omata and my cock went up and down between Batana's lips. As a result, I had reached an awesome orgasm again.

The following went like in the rewind shooting. Break, champaign, then love on the broad french bed, Bange was in Batana, me was in Omata, then fast change without cumming.

"The winner is the one who stand longer! I bet a $1000!" Bange roared. Of course, I was the winner, because I could call off my orgasm. Bange was the first who shot into Batana and some time later I filled Omata's vagina up with my cream.

Bange couldn't go on longer. On the opposite side, I continue the game with two girls, but Omata moved over to the bedroom soon for Bange and I was able to be face-to-face with Batana where I had been fucking her till I felt asleep.

Once I awoke, but there was Omata with me, not Batana. As I knew later Batana moved over to the bedroom for Bange to try "to restore" him and she had a success.

However, I wasn't sorry any longer that Omata was in the bed with me. She was so gentle with me, her lips were so tender and wet and squeezed my cock, the wet, rough tongue licking my most senseful part of my dickhead was so moveable that I had a hard-on soon.

Much time later we fell asleep again, embaraced each other tightly. We got up in the afternoon. Bange and Batana had already gotten up and were having breakfast on the opened terrace…