White Dominatrix Loves Black Man

Story Info
White BBW Dominatrix strapons angry Black male.
2.1k words
3.29
23.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

I can't stand how fake most people are, folks. Seriously. And when you live in Canada, ninety nine percent of the people you meet are so fake, they're plastic. My name is Jean-Robert Blanchet. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I moved to Ottawa from my native City of Boston, Massachusetts, a year ago. I'm taking up Criminology at Carleton University. I miss Metropolitan Boston terribly and I think Ottawa sucks, just like the rest of Canada. As soon as I get my degree, I'll return to Boston in a flash. I have a year and a half to do with the school stuff. Until then, I must endure living here.

It's going to be the first summer where I don't roam the beaches like a dog on the prowl. They don't have beaches in Ottawa. Just some lakes. Damn. I am wickedly bored here. I miss the Boston Rex Sox. I also miss the Boston Celtics and the New England Patriots professional football team. I can't stand the Ottawa Senators. That's why I try to keep busy. I work as Division Manager of a Security company downtown and they pay me twenty five bucks per hour. Not bad, considering I don't really have much in the way of bills to pay. My cell phone costs me twenty five bucks a month as long as I don't go over my minutes. I pay three hundred and eighty bucks a month for my apartment, and another two hundred bucks for groceries. Life is okay for me these days, I guess.

Canada really sucks. I miss my folks, man. My father Antoine Blanchet is a Sergeant with the Boston Police Department. My mother Lenora Jean Blanchet is a schoolteacher at Boston Community High School. We lived in a nice house in the Hyde Park neighbourhood of Boston. A nice, friendly area. Surrounded by middle-class African-American and Hispanic families. I miss Metropolitan Boston's great diversity and openness. I can't stand the Confederation of Canada. It's too damn White and bigoted. At least that's my opinion of the whole damn thing.

Before moving into my apartment near Baseline Station in Nepean, a suburb of Ottawa, I lived in Orleans. My uncle Vincent Blanchet lives in the town of Orleans with his wife Myra and their collegiate daughters, Micah and Myrna. I thought it would be cool to stay with relatives while studying in Ottawa. I had a job so I helped them out with utility bills and groceries. Unfortunately, my uncle and his family got on my nerves. A lot. They're so annoying, nosy and fussy. I couldn't stand to live with them. So I left and got my own place. I live alone now and there's less drama. I like it like that. Now I can do my thing. Like having a social life.

The chicks in this town aren't bad-looking. And there are quite a few brazen sluts here. Not a problem at all for me. These Canadian bitches aren't as hot as Los Angeles chicks or those sexy Atlanta women but they can get the job done. It's summertime and I'm trying to make the best of it. The thing is that the women of Ottawa are horny sluts and the guys in this town are too busy playing Hockey or drinking Maple Syrup to handle their 'masculine' business. That's why American guys get so much pussy out here, it's not even funny. Just tell an Ottawa chick that you're American and she'll drop her panties. Of course, I'm exaggerating a little but not by much.

Right now, I'm diddling this Canadian chick named Faith Bernice. She's around six-foot-three and kind of curvy, with dirty blonde hair and pale gray eyes. Faith is a big woman, folks. Quite possibly the biggest broad at the University of Ottawa. This dame weighs 310 pounds! I'm not usually into fat White chicks but Faith has a really nice ass. She's kind of pleasantly plump with big tits and wide hips, so that explains her big round ass. White chicks in Canada aren't as flat-bottomed as White chicks in the United States of America. Maybe the cold air of Canada does them some good, I don't know. I met Faith Bernice while undergoing supervisory training for Universal Security Force, the company we both work for. She's from Winnipeg, one of the Whitest provinces of lily-White Canada. I don't think she's around a lot of black men most of the time. That's why she was looking at me funny. At first I thought she was a racist or something. Turns out she was kind of horny. Well, I helped her with that.

Faith Bernice lives in Barrhaven, another quiet suburb of Ottawa. I took the OC Transpo Bus to go see her. She's usually really sweet to me, cooking stuff for me and also helping me out from time to time. I think she's an okay person but I only want sex from her, though. Just a booty call, you know what I'm saying? I didn't come to Canada to get hitched. I find Canadians to be annoying, bigoted and quite boring. Their obsession with Hockey gets on my last bloody nerve. And their fake smiles and cold stares occasionally make me cringe. However, since I'm here for a while, I might as well have some fun.

I don't want to have a relationship with Faith. I am not even sure that I really like her. I just want to tap that fat White ass, that's all. Once I get my nut, I'm gone. She knows the deal. A lot of Black guys in Ottawa actually date and occasionally marry White chicks. I'm not going down that route. I see myself marrying a beautiful, educated Black woman once I've sown my wild oats. But that day is far away. I'm not into Faith or pale chubby bitches like her. However, I will fuck anything that moves once I get horny. Believe that. I am a horny young Black man in the big city. Booty catching is one of my duties.

Yeah, that's enough for the details. Where was I? Oh, yeah. I was telling you about my sexual encounter with Faith Bernice, the tall, big-booty White chick I met at the Universal Security Force training facility. We got down and dirty in her apartment living room in Barrhaven. I sat on the couch with my pants around my ankles. Faith knelt before me and sucked my dick. My eight-inch, uncircumcised Black rod. Man, this horny White slut sucked my cock and balls aggressively. She licked my balls and fingered my asshole while sucking my dick. Not my usual kind of stuff but whatever. I am a freaky man who likes freak chicks. Faith sucked me off until I came. Man, I came all over her damn face. Faith seemed surprised by that. I laughed and told her to drink it. And amazingly, she did!

Next, I put Faith on all fours and fucked her from behind. I smacked her pale fat ass while slamming my dick into her cunt. Faith squealed as I fucked her hard. I just love how submissive these chubby Canadian bitches can be, man. Later, I even had a go with her ass. Faith spread her plump White ass cheeks wide open, exposing her pink little asshole. I worked my dick into Faith's asshole after lubricating it. Faith groaned as I penetrated her. Like a lot of fat White women, she dreamed of getting fucked in the ass by a Black man. I fucked her fat ass hard, spanking it as I drilled my cock up her booty hole. Faith squealed. I pumped my dick up her ass for half an hour before I came, flooding her asshole with my masculine spunk.

Later, we tried something quite different. Faith wanted me to experience the wonders of female domination and I must say I was quite curious. She ordered me to kneel before her and suck her toes. I obediently sucked her toes. She smacked me hard when I didn't do it right. I apologized and sucked her toes the way she wanted it done. Then she spread her creamy thighs and allowed me to lick her pussy. I licked and fingered her pussy, quite eager to please her. Something about submitting sexually to a dominant White woman unnerved and also thrilled me. Strange, huh? I licked Faith's pussy and she moaned in pleasure as I worked my magic on her.

A few moments later, Faith whipped out her strap-on dildo and ordered me to suck it. When I hesitated, Faith threatened to beat my ass. I obediently sucked her strap-on dildo, feeling weird. Faith smiled and fingered her pussy as I sucked her dildo. Next, she put me on all fours and began fingering my asshole. At the same time, she squeezed my balls really hard. Moments later, she penetrated my asshole with the strap-on dildo. I was stunned both psychologically and sexually as she began fucking me. I couldn't believe I was letting a fat White chick fuck me, a strong Black man, with her strap-on dildo. Faith laughed and berated me while fucking me. She pumped her dildo into my ass. Even though it hurt, it also felt kind of good. This strange domination game oddly turned me on. So much that I came more spectacularly than ever before, a few minutes later. Faith pulled the dildo out of my ass and kissed me on the lips. Things had changed between us. I was no longer the super macho Black stud and she wasn't the pathetic fat White chick anymore. We were locked in strange intimacy. Sexually and psychologically. I liked what Faith did to me, folks. What's wrong with me?

Half an hour later, I was on the OC Transpo Bus number ninety five leaving the suburb of Barrhaven. I had a big smile on my ruggedly handsome face. What young Black man isn't happy after getting fucked by a sexy fat White chick? That's the only thing they're good for. I'm just telling you the truth, folks. I went back to my apartment, showered and got ready for work. If I can save up enough money, I'll head back to Boston for a couple of weeks in July for a mini-vacation. That would be totally awesome. Seeing my parents and friends again. And watching the Boston Celtics parade after winning the NBA Championship. Now that would be even more awesome. Yeah, I'm rooting for the Celtics, man. Even while stuck in Canada. Boston is my home. Canada is just a pit stop.

When I returned home that night after work, I called Faith. We talked a lot on the phone. And what she said amazed me. She told me that she was in love with me, and wanted me to herself. She also told me that she knew I'd be into strap-on sex because she saw my magazine collection during one of her visits to my apartment. Man, this was getting too intense for me. I thought about all the times she helped me out with stuff. Would it be so bad for me to date Faith? Let me consider this. Faith is a big sexy White woman who loved sucking my dick and let me fuck her in all her holes. And I really loved it when she fucked me in the ass with her thick strap-on dildo. I think I want to try that stuff regularly now. A chick who liked giving me money and cooking for me. Her parents are dead and she has no siblings so there are zero awkward 'meet the family' kind of moments. I decided to give dating Faith a shot.

Man, dating Faith turned out to be the best decision I ever made. I've never been happier. We get along great and the sex is awesome. I love coming home to find Faith naked, waiting for me. She loves it when I fuck her mouth, pussy and ass. And if I'm feeling freaky, she's got the strap-on dildo and lubricant ready. Is she awesome or what? I graduated from Carleton University with my bachelor's degree in Criminology and returned to Boston with Faith. My parents were really surprised to see me with a White woman. However, they knew she made me happy so they were okay with it. Faith likes Boston and has agreed to live there with me. Since she now has a Master's degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Ottawa, she easily found corporate work in my native town. As for me, I'm preparing myself for the Police Academy. We're getting married next June by the way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers