White Femdom in Montreal-Nord

Story Info
Haitian student meets French Canadian dominatrix.
1.7k words
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The City of Montreal, Quebec, is really several cities rolled into one. Those who don't believe that statement really ought to take a closer look around. There are the French sections and the English sections, the white sections and the minority sections. Montreal-Nord is the most storied part of all, and it's mainly because, for the past two decades, if not longer, it has been a stronghold of the fast-growing and sturdy Haitian immigrant community.

While racism is rampant in provincial Quebec, even the most die-hard bigot is afraid to cross the Haitians on their turf. Everyone knows that, unlike other immigrant groups, the Haitians definitely don't play. Indeed, you fuck with them at your own risk. They'll come after you no matter who you are. Given those facts about the local culture, one wonders what life is like for the European-descended residents of this mini-chocolate city...

Sandrine Gauthier has been living in the Montreal-Nord area for ages, and the fact that most Quebecers consider this part of town off-limits doesn't bother her. Sandrine is fluent in Haitian Creole, unlike the majority of French Canadians, and feels quite comfortable around the Haitian immigrants who make up the bulk of the area's residents. Il faut s'adapter pour survivre, got to adapt to survive, Sandrine reminds herself.

What Sandrine knows, and the rest of the Quebecers ignore, is how friendly and welcoming the Haitian people are, when they're not riled up and angry, that is. Madeline often dines at Maison De Mamie, a popular Haitian restaurant located near Roland Street. The place looks alright, but the exterior doesn't do the restaurant justice. Indeed, with food this good, the owners really ought to charge more, but Sandrine loves the fact that they don't.

The owner of Maison De Mamie is a friendly, forty-something Haitian lady named Marjorie, who runs it with her husband Pierre Dumas and their daughter Angelique. They have a couple of drivers who make deliveries for large orders all over Montreal-Nord. The food is excellent, the service outstanding and the prices are simply neat. Sandrine goes there often, and no one minds that she's a middle-aged white woman. The mostly Haitian clientele is always friendly towards Sandrine, and she loves them for it.

In her fifty seven years on this planet, Sandrine Gauthier has seen it all and done it all. She's been a chef, a restaurateur, a library clerk, an escort, and a pimp, along with many other occupations. Sandrine has a mixed-race daughter named Lily Justinian, from a brief marriage to Isaiah Justinian, a tall, handsome brother from the island of Saint Lucia. That relationship ended in divorce, twenty years ago, partly due to Sandrine's wild lifestyle of drinking and partying in her younger days.

Sandrine Gauthier is estranged from her daughter Lily and her former husband and although she sees them sporadically, their relationship is too broken to mend. As far as Sandrine is concerned, that ship has sailed. These days, she's the superintendent of a building on Lucien Street, not far from the local library, where she once worked. Running the building isn't easy, and when it comes to settling disputes between the tenants and the absentee landlord, Sandrine is at her wits end.

Fortunately for Sandrine, she knows how to relax. Helping her in that department is one of the building tenants, a freaky young Haitian guy named Victor "Vice" Toussaint. Victor is six feet two inches tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome, with that unique swagger common to men from the Caribbean islands. He's a second-year student in the computer science program at Concordia University, and when he's not in class, he's constantly chasing the ladies. While Victor is mostly fond of young women his own age, Sandrine provides him with something unique, after a fashion...

"Montre moi ta bite, show me your dick," Sandrine said to Victor, as the two of them got their freak on in her basement apartment. Sandrine sat on the couch, clad in a black tank top and knee-high black leather skirt, with her long reddish brown hair pulled into a bun. At fifty three, the five-foot-ten, chubby, wide-hipped and big-bottomed French Canadian superintendent would be considered voluptuous by almost any standard. Sandrine wasn't a beautiful woman but she was a sensual one, and she knew a thing or two about the male psyche.

"Oui madame," Victor replied, and Sandrine licked her lips in anticipation as the handsome brother unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick. Sandrine stroked Victor's dick, and looked into his darkly handsome face. Victor reminded Sandrine of Hollywood actor Wesley Snipes, from his Blade and New Jack City days. Sandrine had always been fond of dark-skinned men, and although Victor was a college dude instead of the roughneck type she favored in her younger days, she liked dealing with him.

"Hmm, I like the way you smell," Sandrine said, and she sniffed Victor's dick before taking him into her mouth. Sandrine took her sweet time as she sucked him off, gently caressing his balls along the way. Like a lot of young black men, Victor had a big dick but didn't quite know how to use it. Oh, those female students whom he banged at Concordia University might like the slam-it-in approach because they were young, but a woman of Sandrine's years likes to take her time. Why rush when life always has the same inevitable conclusion? Might as well savor the sweet moments.

"Oh shit," Victor gasped as Sandrine pushed a finger up his ass while fellating him. Like a lot of men, Victor enjoyed having his ass stimulated, but he had trouble admitting it out of some misguided macho bullshit. Getting Victor to admit that he liked being on the receiving end of anal play was one of Sandrine's crowning achievements. Once Sandrine got Victor to try backdoor play, the Haitian stud couldn't get enough of it...

"Leche mon cul, jeune homme," Sandrine said to Victor, a little while later, as she laid him on her living room carpet. The brother lay there, gloriously naked, his hunky, dark-skinned body glistening by the fireplace glow. He was stroking his hard dick as Sandrine straddled his face, and began smothering him with her big white ass. After banging the brother for well over a year, Sandrine definitely knew what he liked...

"Hmm, j'adore ton gros derriere, madame, I love your big ass," Victor squeaked out as Sandrine's big bum smothered his face, filling his field of vision. He sniffed the delectable scent of Sandrine's big butt, and began licking her. Spreading her big ass cheeks wide open, Sandrine exposed an obvious target, which Victor effectively aimed for. Sliding his tongue into Sandrine's asshole, Victor began exploring her backdoor, delighting in the way she smelled and tasted.

"Oh fuck, I love this," Sandrine squealed as Victor gave her tight backdoor a tongue bath. They continued with their fun, and Victor took her on all fours, gripping her wide hips with his strong hands and thrusting his dick into her pussy. Victor fucked her with gusto, slamming his dick into Sandrine's pussy with the ardor common to twenty-something young men from his part of the world. Sandrine moaned softly as Victor invaded her womanhood, and her vaginal muscles gripped his dick as she rode him till she came, loudly and violently...

Sandrine and Victor fucked and sucked the evening away, and she lost count of how many times she came. The Haitian stud had seemingly boundless energy and he knew how to eat pussy and sling that big ole dick of his. Sandrine had a wonderful time riding the hell out of Victor, and when he came, she tasted his manly seed and found it wondrous. Of course, Sandrine also had certain other scenarios in mind, and wanted to see if Victor was up for them, pun intended...

"Hey, Sandrine, go easy on a brother's ass, alright?" Victor said as Sandrine fetched her phallic toys. He grimaced when he saw that she'd bought a new strap-on dildo, a shiny ebony one which was bigger than the first one she'd used on him months ago. Sandrine grinned as Victor swallowed hard, then assumed the position. Face down and ass up, the young Haitian stud awaited his erotic ordeal, and Sandrine playfully smacked his cute butt.

"Hmm, I love your ass, handsome," Sandrine said, and then she spread Victor's ass cheeks to inspect him. Donning gloves, Sandrine took some Aveeno cream and smeared it on Victor's butt, then began fingering him. The brother moaned softly, and his dick hardened as she fingered him. Sandrine dug into Victor's ass, using two fingers, and then she replaced them with something else. A much bigger item which caused Victor to cry out and moan...

"Damn it, Sandrine, it's big," Victor cried out, and Sandrine gripped his hips and leaned into him, driving the dildo deeper inside his ass. Victor gasped as Sandrine let go of his hips and instead grabbed his arms, which she held behind his back. In this position, Sandrine totally dominated Victor as she invaded his ass with her dildo, and the Haitian stud moaned and groaned as he got fucked by this sensually domineering voluptuous French Canadian woman. It hurt, and it felt good, and he absolutely loved every moment of it.

"Go chase those girls, mon chou, but I know you'll always come back to me," Sandrine Gauthier said to Victor Toussaint, about an hour later. After their adventurous sexual explorations and kinky games, they took a shower together. It was time for Victor to go out with his friends. For a brother his age isn't the type to stay home on a Friday night, that's for damn sure. After getting dressed, Victor was ready to go, but before leaving, he turned and gazed longingly at Sandrine.

"Sandrine, if I had you, I wouldn't need these other girls," Victor Toussaint said, and he winked at Sandrine, and then exited her apartment. Sandrine waved him goodbye, then closed the door. For a moment she stood there, with her back against the door, a big smile on her face Sandrine wasn't looking for a relationship, good kinky fun was what she needed these days, not love and the accompanying drama and heartache. Still, if she ever changed her mind, it might be because of someone like Victor Toussaint.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Priestess Ch. 01 A virgin priestess is claimed by a soldier.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Slavery Ch. 01 A woman finds herself sold as a slave to an alien.in NonHuman
Barter Me This Mr. Tanner offers Mr. Garrity a deal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Garden Fun in the Master's garden.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories