White Fucks 49-year-old Black Video Slut

Story Info
Fucking and ass fucking black slut.
2.2k words
4.08
102.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers

After months of a few boring meet and greets from online dating, I just happened to meet and click with 2 different women in the same week.

Both big titted, big bootied black women one 46 one 49. Just the way I like them.

Gwen's a nurse in the Bronx and Lisa works for a wholesale distributor as an office manager in Jersey City. Me, I'm white and 52.

The manager, Lisa, was 49 and a little freaky and slutty. Yeah, even though she was 49.

We liked each other and after 2 dates we were fucking and sucking each other in my car in the restaurants parking lot. I had my thumb in her cunt and two fingers up her ass, working her so her pussy and ass together so they were soaking wet. My mouth was biting her nipples as hard as I dared.

She came 3 times before I said, "My turn!" She could have cum several more times. I fucked her pussy and ass then told her to jerk me off so I could cum all over her face. The idea excited her. I shot my creamy load all over her brown face. She licked up what she could.

The next night I went out with Gwen, the nice and proper pediatric nurse and after dinner we went for a walk along the Hudson river in Manhattan. It was dark with some street lights, cops patrolling with skaters and runners.

So we sat on a bench and watched the people go by and started making out. Soon my hand was up her linen skirt and in her pussy frigging her off. She bit her lip as she came. A minute later she unzipped me put her hand in my pants and jerked me off. It was wonderful and memorable. We didn't care who watched. People just kept walking, skating and running by.

2 days later I had to go to LA for 10 days on business.

Stayed in a nice company paid for hotel in LA, it had a fast internet connection. I had brought my powerful laptop with me for work and presentations.

On Friday night Lisa emailed me a video link. I click on it. It was 10 minutes long, I click play and it's Lisa up close to the camera saying, "Hi Dan, this is for you", and blows the camera a kiss.

She turns on some music and starts dancing to it. Then starts stripping to it. Soon she has just her bra and G string on grinding her booty to the camera. I'm getting very hard. I grab some lotion and put the cool lotion on my cock to jerk off to Lisa.

I'm jerking away and at the 5 minute mark she's taken everything off and has her asshole and pussy near the camera as she puts her fingers in her pussy and friggs away.

Then she says, "I need something more and since you're not here Dan...." Then a naked white guy with an erection walks in Lisa grabs his cock and says, "Dan I wish this were you."

Gets on her knees and begins sucking his cock. She swallows his whole cock nice and slow, then bobs with the music.

She gets up and says, "Bob's gonna fuck me from behind." In profile to the camera she bends over, big tits swaying. Bob walks up and fucks her from behind and builds to a fast rhythm they both enjoy. I'm still jerking as this is very exciting and new to me.

Then they both kneel, her ass is up in the air facing the camera and says, "next Bobs gonna fuck me in the ass." He puts his cock on her ass hole and pushes in. She's loving it.

He's fucking her ass hard and her tits are jiggling like crazy she turns to the camera, puts a hand on her clit and starts frigging off

"He's fucking me in the ass but I'm cumming thinking of you Dan." She looks right at the camera her hand is moving furiously her eyes roll up into her head and screams out, "DAAANNNN!!!"

Then then man pulls out of her asshole Lisa turns around and begins sucking him off. He cums all over her face.

I shoot my load onto my screen and yell out, "AARRRGGGHHH!."

"Just like you shot your cum all over my face Dan...", she says close to the camera white cum dripping off her brown face.

Geezus, I never thought that would get me so hot watching another man fuck I woman I like.

I cleaned up and had a $20 Heineken from the hotel's room fridge.

Then I called Lisa and told her my reaction. She told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass as she sucked off Bob when I got back. Hmmm, maybe. Maybe not. Watching is one thing doing it live was another.

I guess this was just going to be a sex relationship with Lisa. Fine.

But I am looking for a long term relationship not just a booty call. But until I do, why not booty calls?

The next day I got an email from Gwen the nurse. Embedded was a video.

Music, lacy white bra lacy, lacy white panties shaking her sexy, big brown booty to the music. I got the lotion again and start jerking off.

At the end she took off her bra and put her big boobs near the screen and said, "Dan these are for you."

Geez, nice and full tits about a G size, and bigger than I thought. And small pert erect dark brown nipples. I exploded my cum over her tits on the screen. Clean up in aisle 7.

Then she turned around and slaps her rubbery black ass and said, "You can have this too. Miss you Dan." The end.

Wow, 2 black women wanting my cock in them. Last time that happened was 30 years ago with a couple of white chicks in college. That lasted about a week.

Gwen was nice and naughty, but not wild. Lisa was wild.

On Sunday night Lisa sent me another video link. This time she was getting fucked by a black guy and Bob again.

She was getting fucked in the ass by Steve, and Bob was fucking her cunt then Trent walked in and gagged her mouth with his brown cock. All 3 fucking Lisa for all they're worth. All 4 cum, 5 including me, in a loud distorted sounding yells and screams thru my laptops tiny speakers.

I cum on the screen again. It drips down to the keyboard.

Lisa then walks up to the camera with cum drooling from her mouth and says, "I want you Dan, you're the one for me. This was just sex, animated dildos. Enjoyable dildos. Come back and fuck me, be my man. Later."

Why did I want Lisa so bad? She was all sex and a slut. Gwen was sexy, smart and safe. Hell, I've had too many safe women, I get bored easily and move on. Now I want something a little more wild.

The night before I left LA Lisa sent me another link.

She was bouncing up and down on some guys cock on her bed. She was cumming and said, "Dan, unnhhh, I want you, ohhh yeahh, in me tomorrow, uhhhh ooo, Dan I'm all yours after, oh yeah harder, tomorrow. No more fucking random cocks. No more slut.... AAAIIIIEEEEHHHHH!!!!" End transmission.

I kept replaying it until I came again. I've never had such intense orgasms. Jerking off to Gwen's video twice, while nice and sexy, it was lame compared to Lisa's stuff. I want this kind of stuff in my life before I die. It may not last, but what the fuck!

Later that night I called Gwen and said thanks, but no thanks. She was understanding.

Lisa met me at Newark airport at 5pm, I didn't expect that. My office buddies from the flight said goodbye to me with big grins on their faces.

Lisa didn't talk she put a big wet kiss on me and put her tongue in my mouth.

A few minutes later we started talking.

She was truly happy to see me. I was excited to see her.

"Come on baby," she said, "lets go fuck in a toilet stall!"

"But, but," she put her finger on my lips "here's one now."

We go in quick and find an empty stall, it aint too clean. I hang my bags on the hook on the door.

Lisa unbuttons her blouse and her braless big boobs spring free and she says, "lick them Dan."

I lick and bite them. She puts her hand on my crotch and says, "I feel a stiffening!"

I was getting hard. Her stretchy black skirt lifted above her naked hips and pussy, no panties, and she put on foot on the toilet as she unzipped and released my still hardening cock.

"You're not gonna be soft for long Dan", stroking my cock with some fast hand action.

"That's it, put it in my wet cunt, OOOOOhhhh that's it. I can feel you expanding in me."

I just worked on getting a nice fuck motion in this tight, smelly space. God her tits were big and full and round for a woman 49 YO. And they jiggled nice from the motion too.

As I was starting to feel good, she stopped and said, "Fuck me in the ass." She handed me a small bottle of lube. And bent over the toilet put her hands on the pipes and wall.

Her asshole was open, ready for me, I jammed my lubed cock in and started fucking as hard as I could slamming into her ass.

Her small quiet sounds turned me on.

"You're about to cum aren't you Dan?!"

"Oh yeah babe!"

She flushed the toilet and let out a moan and I did too and came in her fucking black ass.

The flushing sound drowned out our cumming together.

We dressed a bit and left the airport quickly and went to my house in her car.

I poured us some white wine and she began to talk:

"I used to be a slut in high school and college. I'd fuck any guy I was so horny all the time. Then after college I met Chester and we were married for 20 years and had 3 kids. All grown and gone now. He had an affair, I walked out. That was 3 years ago."

"I had some therapy and hunkered down by myself for about 2 years and then let my inner slut come out about 7 months ago."

"Sex date sites offer as much sex, as often as I want. You'd be surprised how many younger guys wanna fuck a 49 YO woman. Man, they can go all night!"

"I was also on the normal dating sites but not finding anybody that could thrill my pussy and my mind. Until I met you."

"So last week I just needed to get as much slutty fucking in as I could before I settle down with you." she said.

"What makes you think I want to settle down with a slut like you?" I asked.

"Because I turn you on like nothing else." She smiled.

"You're right, I've never had such intense orgasms jacking off before. Or in a stall."

"Dan, as long as were together I'll never fuck or suck another man besides you. Unless you want me to."

"Sure you will..." I say unconvinced.

"Really, I'm a one man woman contrary to what you saw on my videos."

"So I wouldn't be just another cock in your cunt?"

"Oh hell no, baby. If we click, and I think we do, I don't want or need another cock. Well I might want one but I won't do anything about it."

"Lets see what happens Lisa. There's a lot more..."

"...to a relationship than sex, I know, I know." she said.

She needed excitement to turn her on and I wouldn't let her get fucked by anyone but me.

So I fucked her a few times as we played the discs of those guys fucking her on her 50" LCD TV.

Turns out she had a lot more videos of one or two or three guys fucking her before I showed up in her life. Damn good exciting orgasms for me and her.

We spiced things up with some danger. Danger of getting caught.

So we fucked, or she blew me in public, in cars, in restaurant stalls, in the ocean in front of life guard towers, in libraries, in her office, in my office, in her bosses office, in the janitors closet, anywhere we were might get caught. But not stupidly out in the open.

We enjoyed me fucking her from behind in her living room as she faced her street with her hands on the big window, the drapes wide open. Anyone walking by could have seen her big brown fucking tits swinging against the picture window as I fucked her ass. Welcome to suburbia.

4 months of fun sex. Not a relationship.

One afternoon I came over to her house unexpectedly hoping to fuck her and parked across the street. As I opened the car door I looked up and saw her getting fucked by a couple of guys in her wide open living room window.

I watch until they were done because it turned me on.

But I never learned to share my toys.

So I drove home and out of her life.

Bruson
Bruson
160 Followers