White Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused too as I felt that enormous cock head pressing against my slick opening. I knew my life would never be the same if he fucked me. I knew, just knew, that it would be something I could never come back from.

"Do you want it?" he asked, looking right into my eyes.

I nodded.

"Say it," he said,

"Please fuck me sir," I moaned, "Please fuck me with that big white cock."

He pushed. I didn't give way. I felt my pussy get even wetter, lubricating the head of his big cock, my tightly clenched cunt give way a little, to ease the passage of a cock that was much bigger than anything that had been in me before.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as his pushing and my cunt finally combined to let his big cockhead slip inside. God I'd never felt so full in my life. Jason's whole cock didn't compare to just the head of his massive, meaty dick. I felt so stretched around it I thought I might burst.

But it felt good. So good. Now I knew why the other girls had looked at me with such pity when they knew I'd never been fucked with a big cock. As he slipped a few more inches into me, I realized that I was essentially a virgin for him. Once he had less than half of his cock inside me he was touching places on my body that had never been touched. Places that needed to be touched. Places that needed a big, powerful cock.

"Do you like that sweetheart?" he asked, "Do you like Daddy's big dick?"

"I love it," I moaned, throwing my head back, "It's incredible. You're incredible."

"Fuck you Asians have such tight little snatches," he said, "I fucking love it."

I groaned. I had no idea if that stereotype was true but, if it was, I was at once thankful for it and not. Thankful because it meant I was pleasing him, not because it felt like I was so full I was going to be torn in two by his huge cock. I grunted and screamed and moaned as he fed inch after inch of cock into me. Sometimes it felt like he would stop, having hit bottom, and I'd scream, but he'd just pull out a little and I'd feel myself relax and get wetter and looser for him and then he'd push even more in.

I tried to let him have all of me, to take him all in. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to prove those slutty bitches from earlier that I could take cock as well as any of them. Every time he shifted and it hurt a little or he hit one of those spots I thought was the bottom, I just begged for him to keep going. To not stop until he was buried balls deep in my little pussy.

"Look at that," I heard him say with wonder. I opened my eyes as best I could. It felt like I had someone's arm inside me. I swear, it felt like I could feel his cock well into my rib cage, nudging at my lungs. I looked down, or tried to. His big gut was mashed up against my big tits but I knew what he was getting at. He was all the way in. I'd taken his enormous dick to it's root. I'd never felt prouder in my life.

I clutched at his body like a frighten child as I felt my cunt stretch around him, re-size itself to his enormous prick. As it did I felt convulsions and contractions of enormous pleasure.

"This pussy is mine now, you hear?" he said, whispering into my ear. I wanted to laugh. The idea that my pussy would ever belong to anyone else was crazy. It was shaping itself to him. To be the perfect receptacle for him. It didn't matter what I said, my body was deciding that I belonged to him now.

"Yes sir," I managed

"Not your husband," he said

My husband. Fuck him. He could have stopped this. He knew what Mr. Duke wanted from me. I begged him to not leave me with him. But he wasn't man enough to stop his boss from just taking his wife.

And I was glad he wasn't. Because he certainly wasn't man enough to make me feel the way I was feeling as he began sliding his big cock out of the depths of my cunt and back inside.

"No," I whined, at the thought of my pussy ever being touched by my husband again, "I belong to you. I love your cock."

He began fucking me harder than I'd ever been fucked in my life. Slamming his big dick into me again and again, our bodies slapping together with a loud thwack sound every time. My big tits bouncing on my chest with every thrust until he took hold of them and squeezed, like he was using them as handles for riding me. And all the while I was screaming the same six words over and over again.

"Fuck me Daddy, I love it!"

Again and again. Every thrust, like a mantra, a prayer. His cock giving me so much pleasure and making me so full that I needed something to say just to occupy my mind. I could feel a massive orgasm building up in me, huge and unchecked. The first orgasm I would ever have with just a dick in me. I realized my pussy was built to be fucked by big dicks. That's how it could fit someone like Mr. Duke, that was why I was going to cum without anyone touching my clit. I was built to be fucked by big, white cocks.

His cock kept pounding into my cunt. His stamina and speed a miracle for someone his size and his age. But I guess a pretty 23 year old Korean girl with huge tits can have that effect on a man.

Me on the other hand, my arms were tired from propping myself up and my ass was tired from rubbing against the concrete. I felt weak in every place but one. My cunt was just hungry for more, making my thighs slam into him as hard as he was fucking me.

But then, out of the blue. He stopped. He thrust into me as deep as he could and he simply held himself there. I looked up at him and whined, trying to roll my hips at him. Like he'd simply forgotten he was supposed to be fucking me and if I moved enough he would remember.

"Do you like it," he asked.

"Yes," I cried.

"Do you want more?" he said, "Does that slutty little pussy want to cum all over Daddy's big dick?"

"Yes Daddy," I whined.

"Do you want a big load of daddy's cum in that hot little cunt of yours?"

"Yes daddy," I did. More than anything, I realized. More than even my own orgasm.

"Say it," he said

"I want your cum Daddy," I begged, "I want your hot thick cum spraying right into my womb."

"Say you love my cock,"

"I love your cock," I said, desperate for him to stop teasing me and go back to fucking me.

"What kind of cock?" he said

"White cock," I moaned, "I love your big white cock. I was built for it. I was built to fuck big white daddy cock."

"Is it better than your husband's?" he asked

"So much," I whined, "You're so much bigger, so much better. I love it so much, Daddy. I won't fuck him again, never, my pussy belongs to you."

He started thrusting again. Slow torturous thrusts.

"Say you love me," he said.

"Oh god daddy," I moaned, saying the words that just came naturally to me "I love you so much. I'm in love with you, your cock, I need you. I'm yours. I love you."

"I thought you didn't like me much."

"I was a stupid bitch," I moaned, "I'm sorry, I love you daddy. I love you more than anything."

He began thrusting in me again. Faster. Harder. Slamming my body on his dick. Using my tight cunt just to get his dick off.

"I'm going to use this pussy however I want from now on," he said, grunting. I could tell he was close, "Whenever I want."

"Yes Daddy," I moaned, I was getting there again too.

"And you call me master now," he said, holding my face firmly, his eyes looking right into mine. I nodded.

"Fuck me master," I begged, "Fuck the little pussy you own. Fuck your little Asian whore, master."

"Are you on the pill, whore?" he asked,

"Yes," I screamed, although at that moment I wished I wasn't. I wished he would be fucking my pussy completely unprotected, that he would seed me with another of his children. I wanted to have his children.

"But you'll go off it when I tell you," he said, I could tell he was just about done.

"Yes Master," I screamed as I felt my orgasm starting, "Fuck me, breed me, I want to have your little white babies."

He came. He grunted and groaned and I could feel my cunt take the first huge gush of his cum. It triggered my own orgasm, my cunt bursting around his cock and spilling all of my cum around him. He kept pumping blast after blast of his thick, potent jizz inside me and I kept cumming, a new, bigger orgasm every three pumps of his spurting cock.

I could feel it running down my thighs, my cunt so tight that his thrusts were forcing his cum out of me. I thought back to my husband calling me a "Banana", well, I sure had a lot of white cum inside me now. I was a rag doll in his arms, him just rutting away at me, depositing more and more of his cum into my spasming cunt. I came and I came until, finally, I just passed out.

Two months later...

"Ms. Kwan, could you come in here please?"

I jumped up from my desk. How could I not? My master's voice, after all.

It had only been about six weeks since I'd started working for Mr. Duke's company. Jason hadn't liked it but this time I'd insisted. After all, he'd gotten that promotion that meant he was traveling as often as he was home so I needed something to do with my time.

I used my maiden name at work though. I don't know why, it just felt more appropriate. I loved dressing for it too. Short black pencil skirts and tight white dress shirts that hugged my big tits. Technically my job was in the accounts department but I typically tended to handle more client-related matters. Which is what I suspected this was after all.

I confidently walked into Mr. Duke's big, well appointed office and closed the door behind me. There he was sitting behind his big desk. I couldn't help it, the man who'd once disgusted me so now made my pussy wet just at the sight of him. At the sight of his big body, knowing his big cock was just waiting for my mouth or pussy or ass. I'd lost count of the number of times he'd fucked me in this office. The number of times he'd taken an important phone call with me on my knees beneath his desk, sucking a huge load of cum out of his balls. True, we fucked at my house when Jason was away too but there was something just so nasty about fucking in the office. I loved it.

However I soon realized this was not his usual call for an afternoon blowjob. No, he had someone else in the room with him. I recognized him from the day of the party. The day my life really began. It was the older looking man Jason had been talking to. Mr...Reynolds, that was it. He saw me and immediately just like it had that day, his attention immediately went to my bust. But unlike then I wasn't ashamed of it. I was proud that I could attract rich, powerful white men. I dressed for it. Gone were the simple flats I used to wear, now I wore four inch heels just to make my tits stand out and my ass pop.

"Shit that's the one," Mr. Reynolds said as he saw me.

"Victoria, darling," Mr. Duke said to me, "Mr. Reynolds here is with a very large firm that's about to make a very big purchasing decision. Contract worth tens of millions of dollars. I was hoping you might be able to show him some of what we could offer his firm by way of customer service."

I nodded and smiled and I began undoing my shirt. Button by button, watching old Mr. Reynolds' eyes almost bulge out of his head as he saw my big tits encased in their lacy black bra. I wore sexy lingerie every day now too.

I fucked Master mainly these days but my body was his. He liked sharing me. He liked using me like a whore to advance his business interests. And I was willing to do anything to make him happy.

"Give him the full show, Darling," Mr. Duke said, I nodded and reached behind me to undo my bra. I let the huge cups fall from my breasts and stood there topless in front of the two older men.

"Fuck me," Mr. Reynolds said, "You weren't kidding."

"There you go," Mr. Duke said, looking at me with pride, something that set my insides on fire, "You wanted her, you got her. So, can we talk margins?"

Mr. Reynolds nodded but he didn't take his eyes from my chest. I just stood there innocently, like I was just another secretary called in to record the meeting.

"Well, we have two packages," Mr. Duke started, "All of the performance, software and hardware you need as per our discussions earlier. But you either come at us with an 18 percent profit margin or a 20 percent profit margin."

"What's the difference?" Mr. Reynolds said, looking back at Mr. Duke,

"Well," Mr. Duke, "You choose that 18 percent profit margin for us and we shake on it. Then Ms. Kwan over there comes over to this side of the desk or that side and bends over it. You fuck her mouth or her pussy, your choice, while I bang the other end. Then we go on our separate ways."

I could see the bulge in Mr. Reynolds pants growing. Clearly he was excited by the prospect. Almost as much as I was.

"God in heaven," he said, "What's 20 percent?"

"Well, you give me 20 percent," Mr. Duke said, "And we shake hands, we fuck Ms. Kwan in both ends and then you get into a Town Car with Ms. Kwan and you spend the weekend in a Five Star suite with Ms. Kwan as your personal secretary. Seeing to your every need."

He looked back at me.

"Any need?"

"Ms. Kwan, why don't you tell him about our diamond package,"

I nodded.

"Mr. Reynolds," I said, looking at him with my best doe eyes, "If you give us the 20 percent figure, I'll be your personal fucktoy for a whole weekend. I'll do anything you want. You can fuck my cunt with out a condom, pump load after load of cum into me. You can get me on my knees and I'll suck your balls dry. You can fuck my tight little asshole and I'll beg for more."

Mr. Reynolds had to shift in his seat.

"Want to bring friends over?" I said, "I'll fuck them too. You can each spurt your load on my big soft tits until I'm just dripping with cum. Want to watch me with a girl? I've gotten really good at eating pussy. You can watch us eat each other out until you decide which of us you want to fuck your cum into. I'm your personal toy sir. You can dress me up like a little maid, a school girl, a cheerleader. I'll wear whatever you want while you fuck me however you want."

I had to admit. I was getting turned on. I loved being a whore for Master. Loved every slutty thing he made me do. I was still on the pill, while I was whoring for him he wanted to make sure I didn't get pregnant, but that would end soon enough. He would get me pregnant.

"Wha-what about her husband, the fellow from the party?" he stammered. I rolled my eyes. Usually that was enough to get them to sign. To give Master what he wanted.

"Funny enough but Mr. Soon is out of town this weekend. Big conference in Vegas." Mr. Duke said, laughing.

"And," I said, continuing the sales pitch, "You are more than welcome to film our weekend together, to take it back home as a personal memento of your time here. Even better, if you choose to renew the contract at it's expiry date, I'll be available for another weekend."

"So," Mr. Duke said, smiling at me, "18 or 20 percent?"

"20," Mr. Reynolds said quickly, "Fucking hell, 20."

"Hot damn," Mr. Duke said, slapping his hands excitedly, "Shake on it."

The two men got up, both with very visible bulges, and shook hands. I walked over to the desk, my tits bouncing with every step.

"So, Mr. Reynolds, which end will it be?" Mr. Duke asked

"Her mouth," he said quickly, "I wanted to spray cum all over that face since the second I saw it."

I smiled. I liked both that idea and the fact that Mr. Duke's huge cock would soon be pumping my pussy from behind. I walked over in front of my master and bent seductively over the desk. I felt his hands reach up my skirt and pull my panties down as I watched Mr. Reynolds fish a thick, eight inch cock from his pants. I loved it. I loved when I got to spend a weekend with a big white cock.

I felt Mr. Duke's cock push into me as Mr. Reynolds entered my mouth. I was in heaven. I loved being a slut, a whore. I loved being fucked with big cocks. This was my new life, I was earning great money, and, best of all, I was still as obedient as ever.