White High School Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigrod4u87
bigrod4u87
136 Followers

"Oh yeah boys, cum on me. That's it, shoot that hot cum for me. God that's so good. So fucking good. I love your cocks," Maddi tells her new friends. What a sight she is too. A sexy ass white beach blonde straddling a dark black guy whose cock is slimy from her pussy, with another muscled black guys poised at her ass whose dicks is deflated from fucking her ass, and a third black guy at her face whose cock just unloaded all over her mouth and chin. What a slut Maddi was. And Jenny for that matter. She put down her camera phone and told the guys "my turn for three."

And she got three cocks, as Maddi rested with two of the guys. She watched her friend get triple penetrated now and stroked up her two cocks to hardness in no time. I watched for the next two hours as they all fucked and sucked in every position imaginable. I heard my mom leave after she watched for about an hour and a half, and three orgasms as she watched those hung black boys work their cocks into the two white high school seniors. I snuck out to practice just as Darrell and our friends were getting dressed. I heard Maddi tell him he and his boys were much more fun to party with than the boys they fucked last night. And to come over any time to party again.

I was at practice when the five of them showed up fifteen minutes late. Coach made them do laps, but I doubt they cared after the fun they had that afternoon with my half-sister and her friend. Fucking little high school sluts.

bigrod4u87
bigrod4u87
136 Followers
12