White Hubby Helps Black Curiosity

Story Info
She needs a big black cock.
3.7k words
4.47
250.1k
36
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was doing this. Standing, no hiding, in the boys locker room watching him shower. But he had fascinated her for weeks. Ever since he had transferred to her school to take over coaching track and field.

Jennifer, or Miss Jenny, as she was called by her students, couldn't take her eyes off his body. The way his muscles bulged as he lifted his arms to rinse his curly black hair. The way the soap ran down his muscled chest, his six-pack abs and his steely thighs.

And then there was that part of him. The part that was making her pussy pulse and cream. Made her want to beg him to fuck her. To feel him stretch her bare pussy lips wide and ram into her.

His big black cock!!

She had always wondered if the rumors about black men were true. And now she knew. At least in James' case. His cock was thick and long. And even though he wasn't aroused, it still hung low between his thighs.

Jennifer licked her lips. Oh, to be able to taste him. Would she even be able to get him in her mouth? Would she be able to take all of him when he exploded? Just the thought of having that big, black cock in her mouth made her pussy cream even more. Her body begged for release. She needed to come. Now.

Slowly, she slid her hand up under her skirt. She could feel the wetness as it soaked her panties. She slipped one long finger inside and stroked her wet, swollen pussy lips. She it her lower lip to stifle her moan.

James' hands were now soaping and washing his chest, his stomach....Oh God! He took his cock in his hands and slowly he began to pump it. Jennifer slid her finger deep inside her wet hole. Her breath hitched.

She slid in another. Then another. She watched James masturbate as she fucked herself with three fingers. Her thumb found her clit and she massaged it furiously.

James' cock grew before her eyes. It now stood proud, jutting out from his neatly trimmed pubic hair. Lord, she wanted that cock inside her. Pounding away in her tight pussy. His balls slapping against her ass. His long fingers plucking and pulling on her nipples.

Jennifer groaned as she felt her orgasm building. She continued to watch James as he worked his cock faster. His head was thrown back. The water cascading over his taunt body. James' groans filled the empty lock room, echoing off the blue tile walls.

"Yes...Come James." Jennifer hissed, plunging her fingers deeper inside her. Her eyes fixed on his cock, Jennifer watched him pump faster.

"AAHHHHH!!!" He shouted, his massive cock erupting.

Jennifer watched as jet after jet of cum hot from him.

"Oh God!" She moaned, her pussy starting to tighten. What she wouldn't give for just one taste of his hot cum.

"Yes! Yes!" She breathed, her pussy convulsing on her thrusting fingers.

She closed her eyes as her orgasm rushed through her, soaking her hand. She leaned against a locker panting. Her fingers still buried inside her clenching pussy.

"Oh James." She sighed. She looked back at him and gasped.

Her blue eyes collided with his brown ones.

Jennifer hurried away, embarrassed by what just occurred. She never imagined herself as a married woman, succumbing to such an erotic fantasy. Particularly, with a black man! Even though her husband was a hard worker, he drank way too much, and often left her sexual needs unfulfilled. And even when he had enough time and energy to fuck her, his cock was only about four inches fully erect, and he came within minutes. All of this raced through her mind on her way home, as the liquid-cum leaking from her pussy soaked her panties.

She closed her eyes slightly. And again the vision of James' huge black cock filled her mind. Her clit tingled and poked out from its tiny hood as she quickly stroked it before she got home.

Jennifer pulled into her drive and breathed heavily before stepping out of the car. Her husband was already home, and the reality of her REAL life began to set in. She knew from that point on, she needed more. She needed to be satisfied sexually and the cock that her husband possessed would not be enough.

"Hi sweetheart", mumbled Ken. He already had three beers, and there was a half bottle of vodka on the table.

"How was your day hun?" Asked Jen.

"About the same. Same ol shit and the Boss was on the rag again."

"Ummm... "Jennifer hummed.

"I'm just glad its Friday so I can wind down." Ken continued. Jennifer gave a disappointing nodded and walked into the bedroom. As she began to undress, it took every ounce of her strength not to touch her throbbing clit and relive the experience of this afternoon. She had stripped down to her panty and bra and was about to touch her pussy when Ken's voice stopped her.

"Well looks like some one had an accident, huh"? Ken smiled.

She didn't know exactly what he meant until she caught his gaze at the big wet spot in her panties. "Oh, I kinda didn't make it to the rest room in time", replied Jennifer with a little embarrassment.

Standing at 5' 6", blonde and well built, Jennifer's crotch fit perfectly into her thong panties. Her nipples were about an inch long and poked hard at the restraining bra. Her ass was firm and spread evenly across her hips. Even with such a great body and high sex drive, Jennifer remained faithful to Ken. He never seemed to notice how well built she was. And even standing right in front of him in bra and panties, he made no comment or attempt to fuck her. He simply stumbled over to the bed and stretched out.

"Just wanted to tell you sweetie, I'm gonna have a couple of friends over for the game tonight. Randy, who is an old school mate of mine, is kinda down on his luck and needs a place to stay over the weekend. He's black and he did a lot for me years ago." At the sound of "Black", Jennifer's heart pounded quickly. It was almost like she was going to faint! Although the event that just took place was erotic and very stimulating to her, having a REAL black man spend the weekend with them, might not be a very good idea. They lived in a conservative neighborhood, and although neither one of them were racist, she didn't want the neighbors getting the wrong idea.

"How-w-w long have you known him Ken?" stumbled Jen.

"Almost all my life," replied Ken. He got caught up with the wrong people and went to jail for a while. I know I should have mentioned it to you, but I didn't think it would be a problem."

"Well I don't know Ken. We should have discussed this before you made the commitment."

"Sweetie, I promise. It will be okay. I'm sure he would do the same for me if I were in his situation."

Jennifer thought for a moment. This can't be. Especially, after what happened today. But somehow she knew it was going to happen regardless, so she gave her approval. The rest of the day was uneventful. Jennifer couldn't keep her mind off of James' cock as she prepared dinner and Ken engaged in his usual past time- drinking. Several hours later, Jennifer heard a car pull into the drive way. She knew it was his friends.

"Ken!" she called. No answer. "Ken! Get the door!" She wandered into the living room to find him passed out on the couch. "Damn! Drunk again!" "I don't know why I even bother." As she walked to the door, she saw the two men coming forward. She saw one which was white. He was of average build and average looks.

Her eyes glazed to the right and locked onto the black man walking toward her. Damn! He was built very nicely. Tall, pecan colour, and his muscles were outlined through his T-Shirt. He was slender and had just enough muscle to accent his athletic body. Jennifer did not particularly like the Arnold Schwartnegger types. He was easy on the eyes as well. Her eyes subconsciously glazed down to his crotch. Oh my god! Jennifer swore that she could see the outline of his cock, which hung nearly down to his right knee. She quickly gained her composure and greeted the two men at the door.

Once inside she introduced herself and tried to bring Ken out of his unconscious state. After several failed attempted, the black man, who introduced himself as Randy, began to playfully punch Ken in the stomach and pull at him. This lasted for several minutes. Finally Ken tossed and turned, mumbled something and jumped straight up.

"Hey Man! What's happening," he shouted using his drunken slur. Glad yall made it! They laughed and talked for a long while. Jennifer could see that this man was very close to her husband.

The game began shortly. They all started with the standard rivalry dialogue and teased each other when their team gained the advantage. Jennifer sat with them for a while and tried to be a good hostess. But they all knew, including her, that she was not particularly interested in football. Every now and then, she would catch the glaze of Randy sneaking peeks at her body. She thought it was innocent and felt kinda sexy being the center of his attention. She would just smile and quickly dismissed the thought of anything else. At half time Jennifer told Ken she was going to Ann's house for a while. She said good bye to all of them and left.

Ann and Jennifer sat and talked over a bottle of wine. Just usually girl-talk about men. She wanted to confide in her what happened earlier, but chose not to. After several hours, Jennifer realized it had gotten late. She bided farewell to Ann and headed for home. Although they had consumed the entire bottle of wine, Jennifer was not drunk. She was feeling pretty good and felt that urge again, pounding between her legs.

As she entered her house she saw that Ken was again, drunk and passed out. Randy had obviously taken a shower because all he had on was a blue, terry cloth bathrobe. Her other observation was that the other man was no longer there. There were beer cans and a couple of liquor bottles, all empty on the table.

She also noticed that Randy was staring intently at the television, and didn't even bother to acknowledge that she had come in. The volume was low on the TV, which struck her curiosity. When she left and the game was on, the volume was loud. She walked pass him, careful not to block his vision. It was then she noticed he was watching one of Ken's porno movies. My God! She thought. What is going on? She really didn't know what to do or say. Randy still did not acknowledge her. He was fixed on the blonde in the movie riding a huge cock! Jennifer looked at screen and saw how the blonde's pussy was stretched around the thick shaft, and her creamy fluids slowly cascaded down the thick pole. It didn't take much to push her over the edge, so the movie and Randy, sitting there half naked had Jennifer's head spinning out of control.

She was too involved with the scene to notice that Randy had opened him robe and was allowing his thick cock to harden. Jennifer was too busy concentrating on that burning sensation in her pussy. Suddenly she turned to see if he had noticed her squeezing her thighs together. That's when her eyes locked onto his cock! Her juices began to flow quickly. Her mouth opened wide in surprise and she gasped!

"Jessusss!" She mumbled.

His cock was hanging between his spread legs and hung almost off the couch! His balls were the size of small peaches! She could see it jump every now and then and see Randy slowly grinding his ass into the couch. Jennifer could not believe his cock was that size! She had only seen dicks like that on horses!

Although she wanted to stay to see what would happen next, she knew that she should retire to her bedroom and try to forget what she had just saw. Her mind was racing and she was confused. But her pussy screamed to be fucked, sucked, and touched! She lay on her back with her feet planted firmly on the bed. She didn't bother to undress because she knew she needed to masturbate. She needed to cum! And Quick! Her skirt rose high exposing the bottom of her panty-clad pussy.

Her panties were soaked! Without touching herself, Jennifer thought about the enormous black cock she had just seen. The thought of having it lodged deep inside her pussy triggered an earth shattering orgasm! Her ass jerked high off the bed and her mouth formed a big "O". It was so intense that her body began shaking violently! Her cunt pumped thick streams of sticky cum from within the swollen pussy lips. Jennifer squeezed hard at her clit with her thumb and forefinger and started rotating her hips in large circular motions. This forced more pussy juice from within the depths of her pussy, and then she finally passed out.

Randy continued to watch the porno movie and became more aroused at each and every scene. He placed some baby oil in the palm of his hand and slowly applied it over the entire shaft. He slowly stroked his monster cock and watched it throb. Finally he got up and peeked into the bedroom where Jennifer lay. He looked back at Ken to ensure he was still asleep. He slowly approached the bed, while stroking his hard cock.

Jennifer's legs were still spread with her feet flat on the bed. Randy gazed between her open thighs and saw that her cum had coated her outer pussy lips, and nestled between the crack of her ass. It seemed to be flowing freely. He was careful not to wake her. The wine and excitement had obviously taken its toil on her. He slowly pulled her left breast from the bra and began kneading it. Then he sucked the long nipple between his lips. Jennifer moaned occasionally, and spread her legs even more.

As he continued to suck on her nipple, he rolled her panties down so that her clit and the top of her pussy lips were exposed. He toyed with her clit, making small circles, then going up and down, until it was fully erect.

"Ooohh...." moaned Jennifer softly.

"Uuuhhhhh..." She began to grind slowly meeting the touch of his long black fingers. Randy watched her and continued to stroke the tiny, hard bud. His cock had stretched to enormous proportions now. He wanted her to feel his cock deep inside her pussy. He spread her legs even more, and began to align the big purplish-cock head between her protruding lips. He changed his mind suddenly and instead of thrusting foward, he slid down and stuck the tip of his tongue on her clit.

"Sssssssshhhhhh....." escaped Jennifer's lips, followed by a long "ohhhhh!!!"

He took the entire clit between his lips and sucked hard in rapid succession. Jennifer thrust her hips up high and moaned

"Aahhhh...ahhhh...suck my clit you black bastard!...oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm gonna cum now!!" Suddenly she began to bang her thighs hard and fast against his face. The sound of her thighs slapping against his face dominated the room.

She moaned and humped her ass high off the bed....then she screamed, "I'm cumming!!!! Oh god!!!! I'm cumming!!!!!"

Randy remained quiet and sucked harder until her pussy juices leaked from her hole. Her pussy contracted several times. Opening and closing. The white creamy substance coated his tongue and lips. He played with her pussy until her pussy lips opened completed. Randy positions himself on top, with her knees still bent and her feet flat on the bed. He guided the huge twelve inch cock into her opened pussy.

The head of his cock spread her cunt wider and caused Jennifer to shake and quiver. After about six inches, Jennifer came hard! One hard thrust caused her to cum again, immediately. He grabbed both ass cheeks and guided himself further into her. Jennifer was now beside herself. She was impaled on a cock that hit the bottom of her pussy! Her juices coated the thick, black shaft.

Jennifer reached down and began to masturbate her clit really fast.

"Ohhh goodness!! Fuck me with that BIG DICK!!" Her pussy was making slurping noises and each time the entire length was inside her, she would grind her hips hard against him. With that Randy began to pound her pussy for all she was worth.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!!" screamed Jennifer. "Goodddd......Fuck meeeee!!!! Fuck!!!" The bed squeaked loudly at every thrust. He was really pounding her hard! And she loved every minute. He continued the assault for nearly an hour! Jennifer had cum so many times she lost count. Her cum, mixed with his and covered the entire length of his cock and her pussy lips. Her asshole was covered as well. Cum leaked steadily from her cunt.

Randy pulled out of her. Jennifer lifted up on her elbows and looked down at his black glistening cock. She licked her lips. Leaning forward, she licked at the tip of his cock. It jerked in response.

"That's it, suck me baby." Randy encouraged, reclining on the bed.

Jennifer took her time, licking his engorged head. God, she loved the taste of them. She flicked her tongue over the tiny hole that still oozed. Randy growled and tangled his fingers in her hair.

Jennifer felt the pressure on her head. He wanted her to suck him. Opening her mouth wider, she took him deep in her throat. Her lips were stretched tight around his massive cock. The corners of her mouth burning. She took him as deep as she could. The tip of his cock touching the back her throat. She moaned.

"Come on baby. Suck my black cock!"

Jennifer felt her pussy pulsing even more at his words. She loved dirty talk. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and slowly began to move her mouth on him. His hands tightened in her hair as she stroked the length of his cock in time with her mouth. She used the flat of her tongue to massage the underside of his cock. The tip flicking feverishly along the thick vein. She licked up to the sensitive ridge at the tip of his cock. She could hear his groans of pleasure.

Jennifer couldn't take much more of this. She reached her free hand down and found her throbbing clit. It was wet and swollen. With her thumb and forefinger, she began to pinch and milk it. With her mouth she continued to drive Randy toward his climax. Knowing that she was close to tasting his hot cum, make her even hotter. She slipped a long finger deep into her tight cunt as she bobbed her head on him.

"Fuck baby, bring that sweet ass up here." Randy order, pulling her head off his cock.

Jennifer turned and climbed on top of him. Her hot cunt positioned over his face. She cried out at the first touch of his tongue on her aching clit. Randy attached her pussy like a starved man. His lips, tongue and teeth devouring every inch of her sweet pussy.

"God yes!" She moaned, grinding her pussy on his face.

She bent her head and took him again into her mouth, her lips welcoming the burning as his thick cock filled her. She reached down and squeezed his balls as she sucked him. She could hear his growls as he ate her. Her own moans as she devoured him.

His cock seemed to thicken in her mouth. Stiffen. She knew he was getting close. She wanted him to come in her mouth. She wanted to taste and drink every milky drop of his hot cum.

Jennifer swallowed him faster. Her hair falling on his hips and thighs as she bobbed her head on him. She tensed as she felt the pressure of his finger on her asshole. But she was so hot that after the initial shock, she relaxed and allowed him to slide one finger inside her.

"Make me come Jennifer." He said, his deep voice vibrating against her pussy.

Jennifer sucked him faster. Taking him deeper. Her hands and mouth worked together.

"Yeah! Just like that!" Randy growled.

Jennifer ground her hips against his ravenous mouth. She would make him come all right. She worked him furiously. Her hands. Her mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" Randy shouted out a second before his thick cock stiffen and jet after jet of his hot cum erupted into her waiting mouth.

Jennifer swallowed convulsively. There was so much! She felt it dribble out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. Still she kept drinking.

Randy pumped his hips against her face emptying himself. His fingers continued to massage her clit and finger her ass. Minutes later, Jennifer cried out from her own orgasm. Her back arching, pushing her pussy onto Randy's face.

12