White Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTGan
MsTGan
8 Followers

"No! Of course not! Look, it isn't cheating if I agree to it and if this works we can use the money for something else. This will be a one time thing and I don't think there will be any danger of your falling in love and carrying on a long distance affair. You want us to have a baby don't you?"

"Of course I want a baby... and that's a lot of money, but...but... what if I enjoy it...?"

"That's a chance we'll have to take... Just close your eyes and think of me." He said in a kidding voice.

"I love you Franklin Noel..." He answered back tenderly "I love you too Honey Bun. Remember... this is your call and you have my blessing. See you soon!" "I'll think about it. Good night, Frank, I love you."

I showered, dressed for bed and slipped between the sheets. My mind was a jumble of thoughts going a thousand miles a minute. "How...?" "What if ...?" "Maybe...?" "How will...?" I lay there for an hour or so trying to process all the possibilities... "This is getting nowhere". I lifted my gown, slid a finger between my legs and began a familiar rhythm. Soon my body was wracked in tension releasing orgasms. Afterwards, I drifted off to sleep. Sometime in the night, I dreamed Brad was in bed with me and we were kissing. I awoke alone... Disappointed.

In the morning I walked along the beach looking for shells that had washed up during the night. I was picking up a nice scallop shell when I heard a voice behind me, "Need any help?" I turned and it was Brad. "Uh, Say, I, uh, want to apologize for coming on so strong last night. It must have been the wine." "That's OK. No harm, no foul. It's flattering to know that I'm still desirable to someone besides my husband... I wish he were here. My flight leaves tomorrow, so I'll see him tomorrow night."

"Mine too. There aren't many flights going stateside so we are on the same 3:00 PM flight to Dallas. Let's have dinner together tonight... unless you have a better offer." "Well, I haven't yet, but the day is young..." I said, tilting my head coyly. "OK, rather than take a chance on finding something better; I'll take you up. Pick me up at 6:30, we can have a drink at the pool bar and watch the sun set."

As he spoke, he touched my arm, I didn't pull back. "Looks like the tide is coming in and covering any shells, you had better hurry with your hunt. I'll be by your place at 6:30 sharp."

I watched his tanned, muscular body as he strode down the beach and climbed the seawall stairs to the pool area. I had not moved when he turned and waved at me. I waved back. He knew I had been watching him.

I picked up a few more shells and stopped for breakfast before heading back to my room. I had a lot to do to get ready for tonight. I packed most of my clothes, leaving out what I would need for tonight and the flight home. Then I left a wakeup call for mid afternoon and took a nap so I would be fresh and rested for tonight.

Upon waking, I took a hot bath and shaved my legs and started trimming my bikini area. Then a devilish thought hit me. "What would it be like to be shaved completely?" I drew the razor across the pubic hairs and watched my pussy reveal itself. When I was completely bare, I rinsed and applied some body lotion. I couldn't believe how sensitive my bare pussy felt and how turned on I was. I almost started fingering myself, but held back as I wanted to be receptive when Brad made another pass at me... as I knew he would.

The dress I chose was a translucent cream colored above the knee that accented my curves. I opted to forgo a bra. The neck of the dress was well above my nipples but their outline could be seen on the thin fabric. If I held my shoulders just right and leaned a little someone nearby just might see one. It fit me close enough in the hips that normal panties would have shown lines. Two options, no panties or a thong. I opted for the thong as I didn't want to come across as a complete slut.

Brad was at my door at 6:30 sharp. He was wearing tan slacks with a pale blue sport shirt. Standing back he gave me a wide eyed look and said "You look great! Hope you are hungry and ready for some fun." We skipped the pool bar and took a cab to a seafood restaurant on a side street in down town Puerto Vallarta called "The House of Almonds". It was in an old house built around a courtyard that had two almond trees in it. If an almond fell on you, your drink was free. Frank got a free drink. Along with our wine, we shared a huge mariner's platter that covered most of the table. It had over a dozen different fish and ocean creatures in it, most recognizable.

After dinner we strolled along the seawall walk stopping occasionally to watch street performers, browse souvenir kiosks or to listen to the waves crashing on the beach. When we passed under a street lamp, I became aware that my dress left little to the imagination. As we passed groups of men they stopped talking. I enjoyed their stares and nudges to one another as their eyes trailed after us.

Brad noticed this too. I felt no threat, but he started talking about how it could be dangerous down by the beach late at night. Though it was only about 8:45, he suggested we go back to the hotel and finish the night listening to the band and having a drink. That was where I wanted to end up too..., though not for a drink. We hailed a cab and were soon at the hotel.

When the elevator reached the ground floor, he started toward the bar, but I took his hand and said, "I have an open bottle of wine in my room and I can't take it on the plane. Why don't we go there and finish it?" We walked hand in hand down the dimly lighted hallway to my room nodding to a couple going the other way. I've found that if you act natural, people ignore you and if they didn't it made no difference as I was never going to see any of them after tomorrow.

We entered the room and I turned on a lamp at the end of the couch. We could hear the waves crashing on the beach outside the balcony. "Have a seat and I'll get the wine. Hope you like Pinot Grigio." He sat on the couch furtherest away from the lamp, I returned with the wine and sat a half cushion away from him positioning myself so the light would be behind my dress. He raised his glass "Cheers! Here's to the end of a perfect vacation!" "Well, it's not over yet." I said turning my body toward him while looking him in the eye.

He leaned over and touched my face. I leaned in and we kissed briefly. "I'm confused. Last night you were adamant about keeping your marriage vows; tonight you are wearing a "fuck me" dress that leaves little to the imagination and have invited me into your room for a drink. Where I come from that means the woman is open to advances. Am I reading this right? Or am I going to be turned away with a case of blue balls."

"Well, last night caught me by surprise. I've thought about it and since Frank hasn't been here for a few days and I'm in the mood... why not? I don't think one little marital detour will hurt our marriage. You are a handsome guy... so you caught the brass ring."

"Since your refusal last night, I didn't plan on anything but a good night kiss. I need to go back to my room to pick up some condoms." "I don't think we have to worry about those. Frank and I have been exclusive and your divorce was fairly recent and from what you said, you have had few other partners. I'm not concerned about getting pregnant, so we can go bareback. I like to feel a man's cum when it shoots inside me." As I had guessed, it took him less than half a second to decide a wet pussy was better than playing in a raincoat.

He moved over and put his arms around me, pulling me to his chest while we exchanged a deep kiss. I could feel my nipples harden and dampness forming between my legs as our tongues danced together. He cupped my breast and gently massaged them one at a time. I was breathing deeply and my head was beginning to spin. "This dress is pretty sheer and I don't want it damaged. Give me a hand in taking it off." We stood up and he helped me slip it over my head. I was naked except for the thong. I felt like a slave girl on the auction block. He looked deeply into my eyes, kissed me again and then his eyes darted from breast to breast and the V my thong made between my legs. He bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth sucking it gently, twirling it with his tongue. My head jerked back with the sensation and my breath quickened. I put my hands on his face guiding him from one breast to the other and back relishing the sensations. "I don't know what it is about nipples... but men never seem to get tired of playing with them... Thank God!"

We returned to deep kissing and his holding me close while drifting over to the bed. I felt the back of my legs touch the edge and I sat down leaning back on my elbows. Brad followed me without breaking the kiss. When he did, he looked me in the eyes again and said, "You are beautiful. I can tell this is going to be a long night."

His mouth returned to my breast and resumed toying with them. I fell back on the bed and held his face in my hands guiding him back and forth between them. Soon his lips trailed down my body to my navel where his tongue gave it a twirl making me shiver with goose bumps. From there his tongue slowly zigzagged across my abdomen leaving a wet trail of kisses. My hands cupped and massaged my breasts, gently pulling each nipple. My legs slowly parted on their own giving him access to my pleasure center. I thought he was going there, but he kissed down the inside of one thigh to the knees and back up to my stomach and across, repeating this with the other leg. My legs had parted more and without any conscious effort on my part my hips were beginning a slow up and down undulation. I was taking ragged breaths and my body seemed on fire. His mouth covered my thong and he slowly blew his hot breath through the cloth. The heat caused my stomach muscles to contract making my head go back and hips rise off the bed simultaneously.

He leaned back and admired his work. "You're hot!" "You are a teasing son of a bitch...and I love it!" He hooked his thumbs in the sides of my thong and slowly removed it. When he saw the bare pussy, he did a double take. "You are just full of surprises! From your goody two shoes behavior last night I wouldn't have expected a shaved pussy." With that he tossed the thong on the floor and got on his knees. He blew warm air across my pussy, making it twitch. He then placed his hand on it and made slow rotating motions. I could feel the moisture building up inside and oozing out covering his fingers.

He put his mouth to my pussy and I could feel his tongue as it moved over its smooth lips up to my clit and back down. I could feel a gentle suction on my clitoris pulling it from its hiding place and giving his tongue better access. I was getting dizzy. I felt warmth radiating from my center throughout my body.

Just as I didn't think it could get any better, he reached up to massage my swollen breast with his left hand; twirling and pulling on my nipple; simultaneously, with his other hand he slid two fingers in my wet pussy stroking my g-spot. My back arched. My head flew back and my mouth opened as I sucked in air trying to hold onto the sensations that were coursing through my body. My ears were roaring. Shortly I could hear a voice in the distance crying "Yes! No! Ess! Ngh! Oh my God! Yesss! Ngh! Ngh!" My arms were flung out on the bed, hands clenching the sheet. It was as if my shoulders were nailed to the mattress. The sensations bordered on pain, but such a sweet pain that I didn't want it to stop. My legs were opening and closing around his head and my lower torso twisting around his fingers like a pole dancer. I would temporarily escape his tongue only to find that my body craved what he was doing and I would move back again to give him access. My hips pressed upward to give his mouth fuller access to my pleasure center. I was on my tiptoes with my butt off the bed and my back arched when the voice was heard again "Yesss! Ess! Ess! There. There! No! Don't! DON'T STOP! Yes! Oh God! Oh Ga! Ngh! Ngh!" Then... everything stopped. Silence.

"Are you OK? "Through slits in my eyes I saw Brad looking at me strangely. "You seemed to be getting into it and then suddenly went quiet. I thought you had had a heart attack." My lungs were taking in huge gulps of air and my heart was still racing. Tremors ran through my body. "I must have had sensory overload and blacked out. The French call it la petite morte or 'little death'. It's happened to me before when Frank and I were having an intense session." "Do you want to stop?" "No, No, I'll be fine now. Let me catch my breath and get a drink of water before we start the main course."

I returned bringing him a glass of water. He was still dressed. "We need to get you out of those clothes." I reached up and unbuttoned his shirt, helping him remove it. "It is so sexy to help a man undress". He stood there as I knelt down to un-fastened his belt and fly and watched his pants drop. His underwear was the stretch style that went mid-thigh. From the size of the pouch, I could see he is well endowed. I looked up and he was looking down into my eyes. "Don't stop now. You are doing a great job." I hooked my fingers over the elastic and slowly pulled his shorts to the floor, following them with my eyes. He stepped out of them. I raised my eyes and did a double take. "Holy Shit! I haven't seen anything this size except in a box at an adult toy shop." "Uh... that... is big!"

"Now you know why I have a hard time finding the right woman. Most are intimidated when they see it. Some change their mind about having sex, apologize and excuse themselves; others try but find it uncomfortable. I would understand if you wanted to end the night." "No, No, Frank is well endowed so I'm used to a larger cock I was just surprised as this is the biggest I have ever seen. You are a considerate lover so I trust you to stop if I'm having trouble."

"Fair enough! We'll go slow and easy. If you need to slow down or stop, let me know. Why don't you get on top and set your own pace?"

He lay back on the bed. I sat beside him and stroked his cock. As I ran my hand up and down its length and around its girth, I could feel my body relaxing to accommodate him. I took the tip into my mouth and gently sucked, running my tongue around the head. The pheromone his body was giving off was intoxicating and made me relax more.

When I felt ready, I straddled him and put his manhood between us. I leaned over and kissed him as I slowly rubbed my clitoris up and down its length bathing it with my lubrication. When I felt sufficiently relaxed, I reached down and positioned the head at my opening. I slowly rocked back and forth giving my body time to adjust to its size. I inhaled sharply as the head slipped in stretching my opening. My body was bent over his chest and my breath was labored. Beads of perspiration appeared on my upper lip and forehead. My body responded by releasing protective endorphins. Movements that would have normally been uncomfortable produced erotic sensations; I cautiously moved my hips in longer arcs and felt my vagina slowly relax taking more of him in.

Wisely, Brad was letting me do all the work. Since I was in control and could set my own pace my body was more at ease than had he been trying to help. When I felt fuller than I had ever felt, I stopped and gazed into his eyes. "You are big. Really big! I'm going to stop and adjust for a minute." "You are doing great! You are really tight and this feels wonderful!" I raised my hips a little to see our connection. Some of him was still out in the cold.

We resumed our kissing, tongues intertwining and softly wrestling. I savored the giddy feeling from absorbing the testosterone in his mouth and felt myself opening up still more. After a short time, I felt him twitch and gently rocked my hips in response. I was rocking ever so slightly when I became aware of a familiar tingle starting to spread throughout my body. I rose up to an upright position and gazed into his eyes while I increased the my rocking tempo. In the past I had been touched in all the sensitive places he was hitting, just not all at the same time. His placed his hands on my swollen breasts and massaged them, twirling and pulling my nipples. This sent a jolt between my legs. I was slowly rocking my hips taking in more of his cock when suddenly I felt something inside me relax and allow its head slide past my cervix and press into my cul-de-sac. A bolt of electricity coursed through my body as it hit sensitive nerves. My hips jumped into overdrive moving of their own accord. "Yes! Yes! There! Don moo! Le me! Ungh! Oh Ga! Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oooooh, Yeeeah!.Ungh! Ungh!.." Over and over orgasms rolled through my body taking me to new heights, only to be replaced by one of more intensity. .

I don't know whether this went on for two minutes or two hours, probably closer to the former, when I collapsed on Brad's chest, trying to catch my breath, my stomach was twitching like the aftershock of an earthquake. My entire body was on an endorphin high, my head was spinning, a sheen of perspiration covered my body. When my eyes began to focus, I looked down between us and saw he was completely inside me.

"Did you come?" "No, I have a long trigger and you were doing all the work, I just enjoyed the ride. There is nothing more beautiful and sexy than watching a woman in the midst of a mind altering orgasm."

I felt satiated for the moment and could have called it a night, but since he had not come, I had not accomplished my mission. I rolled off him and lay on my side with my legs partly spread, running my hand over his body and the huge member pulsing between his legs. He turned to face me and we started the deep kisses again, out tongues intertwining. I feasted on the testosterone in his mouth and felt my body respond and become ready for another encounter.

He broke off kissing my mouth and trailed down to my breasts. He gently sucked each nipple while twirling it with his tongue. When my breath started to quicken, he slowly moved down my body as he had done before. I opened my legs more as he placed his lips on my bare pussy and began alternating between a gentle suction and running his tongue up and down my slit. I could feel my insides starting to turn to melted butter. "There! That's it!" "If you stop, I'll kill you."

After a few minutes, when I was sufficiently wet, he pulled his body over mine and rested on his elbows. I spread my legs and bent my knees. As he moved his hips I could feel the tip of his manhood probing at the entrance of my kitty. "Easy! Go slow. This is a new position and I'll need to adjust again." "You are amazing. You are the only woman who has ever taken all of my cock inside her. We'll go slow, but I think you are more ready than you think you are. Tell me what you need and if you have any problem, I'll back off."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I rotated my hips upward to help his one eyed monster find its goal. Several times it bumped into and retreated from my opening, I felt wetness cover the entrance. Then... one time it did not retreat. The tip pressed..., divided... and entered. I caught my breath,"Oh! Easy!" My stomach muscles contracted involuntarily causing my hips to lift again giving him a more direct angle for entrance. He pushed the head in a little further. "My God, he's splitting me apart!" He would enter and withdraw. He repeated this each time burying more of himself in me. My body was adjusting to his size and this was starting to feel good again. "Jesus he is big! How much more does he have?", After a few thrusts when he withdrew my hips automatically followed him as my body craved the feeling of fullness.

MsTGan
MsTGan
8 Followers