White Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTGan
MsTGan
8 Followers

As he repeated this slow thrusting, warmth came over me and I felt the sweet sensation of being completely filled. I was breathing heavily. Again a sheen of perspiration covered my body. "Yes! That's it! ...Slow and easy!... God you're good!" My hips were rising to meet his thrusts as he slowly slid into me. "Ngh! Ngh! Yes, that's it! This feels great!... Don't stop...There, like that."

"He was right; I can take his whole cock and it's feeling good." We settled into a smooth hypnotic pace. My mind became blank, I was conscious only of my breathing and my hips rocking in synchrony to his thrusts. Somewhere a small portion of my brain was telling my body to keep this rhythm and things were going to get a lot better.

He was a master of control. He kept a steady pace but would occasionally stop, pull out for a few short strokes and enter again. When he stopped, I would miss the movement and roll my hips to renew the lost sensation. He would start again with a faster pace bringing me to a higher plain of ecstasy. I locked my ankles behind his knees, this opened my legs and allowed him to completely bury himself inside me. In this position I was also able to leverage my hips upward to meet his thrusts.

As my legs were opening wide to give him complete access our lips met and our tongues battled. He would break the kiss and take one of my nipples in his mouth sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body. He would enter me entirely and hold still for a few seconds pressing against every sensuous nerve in my vagina... "Gaawd, you are big. I've never been so filled in my life."

Again his hips started the slow thrusting motion. "Jesus, that feels good. Keep doing that! Oooh, fuck!" Then only whimpers and high pitched cries came out of my throat as he worked his magic with that wonderful instrument all men possessed but he posses more than most.

As he thrust our lips met and we kissed again, tongues intertwining causing my cries to becoming grunts of pleasure. I could hear his breath starting to become more rapid. "Baby, if we keep this up, I'm going to come soon. Are you sure you want me to cum inside you?" Trying to hold on to the pleasurable situation while catching my breath I gasped... "Yes!... I want to feel you ... cum in me. I'm not worried... about getting pregnant... Could we slow down a little? I'm not quiet there yet."

Ever the gentleman, he stopped thrusting, pulled out a little and rested on his elbows. I repositioned my legs to allow him more movement. With first one hand and then the other he squeezed my swollen breast. His mouth went to my nipples, sucking them and roughly pulling them. "God, that feels good!" Without the sexual excitement in my body this would have been painful, but with the endorphins coursing through my veins it was translated as an erotic current that shot directly to my pleasure center. My hips rocked upward taking in his manhood. "Ungh!" That started a chain reaction which caused him to push back into me. I thrust my hips upward burying him to the hilt. My head went back and I let out a cry of pleasure. ." Yes!.. There... Don.. stop... Ngh! Ngh!"

He started moving again increasing his speed and thrust as both of us started going for the big "O". He stopped being a gentleman who worried about me. He was wrapped up in attaining his own release... as I was mine. He was breathing faster as the speed of his thrusts increased. I was matching his thrusts with my own, out hips crashing together mercilessly. There was no slow buildup this time. Like a train the orgasm hit me without warning. "Ungh! Ungh!, Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Harder! Harder! Oh Ga!, There, There!. Fuck me hard! DON'T STOP! Yesss! Yess! Arghhh!" I could sense his excitement and knew he wouldn't last much longer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck pulling him into me, making us one. "Ungh!, Ungh!, Ungh! Ahhh!" I felt his dick swell and spasm five times splashing his fluid against the walls of my vagina.

As I felt his hot cum hit the walls of my vagina, a feeling of well being came over me. I slowly relaxed, my limbs falling limply from his body with him still on top of me resting on his elbows..

We lay there in each other's arms catching our breath. I could feel his dick had started to decrease in size some, but it was still firm. Without any conscious effort on my part I slowly rocked my hips. As his breath came back to normal, I could feel his dick start to grow again. He looked at me and grinned, "You are insatiable!" With that he started slowly fucking me again. His cum mixed with my natural secretions made a slippery lubricant that allowed a smoother stroke. As he regained his firmness, his strokes became stronger and faster. I thought I was exhausted, but suddenly, I was infused with new energy. I interrupted him and indicated a need to change positions.

I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind pulling my hips closer to him. This touched new territory and I could feel my body respond. I thrust my hips back as he thrust forward, driving into my inner depths." Yes! Oh Gaa!. Ungh! Ungh! Harder, Harder!" Oh Yes! There!" Another orgasm coursed through my body. I was on an orgasmic high; the more I came the more I wanted. We continued in this position and twice more I was brought to a new level.

Exhausted, I slid my hands out and straightened my legs so I was lying on my stomach. He stayed in me and continued thrusting his hips, hitting my g-spot more forcefully than before. I lifted my ass to give him deeper access. I started coming again babbling incoherently: Oh Ga! Don't Stop! There! Harder! Harder! Yessss! Yessss! Yessss!" The rest of the world ceased to exist; all that mattered were the wonderful sensations centered around my pussy.

After my orgasms subsided, he rolled over on his side, carrying me with him. From there he intertwined out legs and made a cross with out bodies so that his cock could have unrestricted access to my pussy and he could have maximum penetration. This also gave him easy access to my clit with his fingers. I felt weak and dizzy and let him take the lead. I was catching my breath when he started a slow shallow in and out grind while stroking my clit and moving it back and forth in its folds. "Ooohh Goooddd!. Stooppp!... Let me catch my breath!" He continued with his movements, ignoring my request.

I lay on my back exhausted, breathing deeply. A passive participant, letting him use my body as he wished. He continued his slow thrusting while stroking my clit. "God! I'm exhausted. I wish he would hurry up and cum." I had zoned out, a mass of limp flesh being used for his needs when I felt his rhythm start to speed up. "Good, he'll cum soon and we can get some sleep."

His thrusts began to shake me from my stupor. I felt a twinge each time he entered. His stroke grew longer and the feeling intensified as he pressed into the cul-de-sac behind my cervix. "Oohh Shiiit! I'm going to cum again!" Involuntarily, my hips synchronized with his as I pressed my body down to receive his entire shaft. With each joining my heart beat faster and my breath came in gasps. "You're maakkiinngg mee cummmmmm!... Oohh Gaudd, don't stop! Yes! Yes! Faster!.., FASTER! Please Don' Sta! Don' Sta! There! That't it! Ugnh! Ugnh! Uhnh!" This felt like I was watching 4th of July fireworks. Spectacular airbursts followed by a finale of mega blasts filling the sky with brilliant bursts only to be followed by a larger more magnificent burst which ended with the embers fading as they drifted downward..

During the fireworks, I had felt his body stiffen and heard his grunting sighs as he came. I felt the blasts of semen hit my cervix again bathing it in its hot fluid. He lay back pulling out slightly. "I think that is all I can do for tonight. Hope you aren't disappointed." "Don't even think about it. I didn't know where last orgasm came from, but I'm glad you found it." I waited a couple of minutes for his eyelids to droop, untangled our legs and went to the bathroom.

When I returned, he was fast asleep in the middle of the bed. The clock on the table showed well past midnight. I turned out the light and scooted into an open space with my back to him. I started to think about what had transpired that night but my body betrayed me, I was asleep in less than a minute.

I awoke around 7:30 and heard the deep breathing next to me. It took me a couple of seconds to remember what had transpired the night before and realize Brad was still asleep in bed with me. As I moved to get out of bed, my aching muscles reminded me of the workout they had had a few hours ago. I clenched my Kegels; an aftershock ran through my body.

I was showering when I heard the bathroom door open and water splashing in the commode for several seconds. "He is not only built like a horse, he has a bladder of one." There was a tap on the sliding glass door "Need help washing your back?" Without waiting for an answer, he slid the door open and stepped in. When I saw his semi-erect penis, I couldn't believe I had taken all of it last night. I turned to face the running water. I could feel him come up behind me and he began to wash my back. Soon he was expanding the area to reach around and wash my breasts and stomach. "Oh God, He can't be horney after last night." I offered no resistance and he continued to wash lower, gently running the cloth over my tender opening. I felt him press against my back and his dick rubbed against my ass. I felt a twinge between my legs as I contracted my Kegel muscles.

I turned to face him; water was running between us making our skin slippery as we rubbed against one another. He put his hands on both sides of my face, pulled me to him and kissed me. I could feel his penis bumping my stomach. "Do we have to do this again?" "Babe, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Say the word and I'll leave." We stood under the shower head, warm water splashing on us. He placed a finger between my legs and slowly explored my folds. I made no effort to stop him. Warmth was beginning to spread through out my body. "I am a little sore from last night." "A massage is good to relieve sore muscles." I turned my back to him and he massaged my shoulders relaxing them. His hand wrapped around my body and he gently massaged my breasts with one hand while dropping the other hand down to play with my clitoris. I could feel the soreness begin to fade away and be replaced by a warmth building between my thighs. "Oh, what the hell, I really want to get pregnant so one more time will increase the odds. Besides, after today I'll never see him again. I will be back to a normal life with Frank."

Without a word, I bent forward, placed my hands against the shower wall and arched my back presenting myself to him. He positioned the head of his penis to my vagina and rubbed it up and down for lubrication and found the opening. Water pored from the shower head creating slipperiness between our bodies. As he entered me I gasped. "Easy! Easy! I'm tender. There. Go slow and let me adjust." Ever the gentleman, he backed out and started a slow in and out motion that allowed me to adjust again to his size. "Don't try to put it all the way in. Where you are feels good." "God, you are tight. I don't know how long I can last." "We need to get this over with!" I started pushing my hips back on his penis and flexing my Kegels. "Oh fuck! You are going to make me come if you keep doing that." "That's the plan buster!" With a few more thrusts of my hips, I could hear him breathing heavily and felt his penis start to swell. I felt him instinctively thrust in me as far as he could and release his cum, but the position of my hips prevented him from entering all the way.

I pulled away from him and turned around washing away the fluid running down my leg, finishing my bath. "Sorry I was so quick today. Did you cum?" "Yeah!... You were great. I have to finish packing and catch my plane." "Me too. We are on the same flight."

I caught my own cab to the airport, checked in and was sitting in the terminal when he arrived. "I thought we were going to share a cab." "Well, we didn't discuss it and I like to be early to avoid the long line with security." "You aren't angry with me are you? You seem a little short." "No, I'm just distracted thinking about all the things I have to do once I get home." We boarded the plane to Dallas. I tried dozing off to get some rest and not have to carry on a conversation. "It'll be about midnight when I get to Pittsburg. Thirty minutes to deplane and pick up luggage. Frank will pick me up. We'll be home by 1:30AM or so. God, what a difference 24 hours makes. Last night I was fucking my brains out with another man and tonight I'll be in the arms of my husband. Maybe I can get him to just cuddle tonight."

When they arrived in Dallas to change planes, Brad gave her a little hug and said he would never forget their night together. She dittoed it. He gave her his card with his e-mail and phone number. She put it in her purse without looking at it. They said a small "Good by!" and went to their respective terminals. She caught her flight and it landed on time in Pittsburg.

She retrieved her luggage and called Frank at the cell phone lot. He drove to the passenger pickup point and spotted her. They hugged one another tightly and kissed. "I missed you." "Me too." He put her bags in the trunk and they started home. "Well, did you fuck him? How was he? Tell me about it!" "Oh Frank, can't we wait till tomorrow to talk about this? I have been traveling all day and I'm beat." "No!... I want to know how it was. Was he a good? Did you come?" "Frank, you are the only man I love. This was your idea to see if I could get pregnant and you are not going to make me feel guilty about something you suggested."

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. He unloaded my bags and took them to the bedroom. "Look, this was my idea so I'm not condemning you; I just want to know if he was any good. Did you enjoy it?" "Frank, you are the only man I love or ever will. He was very talented with his fingers and tongue and brought me to orgasm." "So, was he as good as 'Big Jake'?

"'Big Jake.'... Why do men name their body parts? What happens in the locker room? 'Hey, Bob, how was the swim?' 'A little chilly.' 'Come over and meet Big Jake. 'Uh, Hi Jake, how's it hanging?' 'He says everything's great. Got lucky last night'. 'Well good for him. Sorry I got to run. Big Ben is a little shy after being in the cold pool.'"

"What if women named their sex organ? Lucy would probably be out. Maybe some uptight name like Jennifer, Beatrice or Constance. 'Hi, Betty, how are you and Constance?' 'Oh I'm fine but Constance is having a visit from Aunt Flo.' 'How are you and Jennifer?' 'Great! Jennifer had a visit from Big Jake last night and is a little tender' 'Are you bragging or complaining?' 'Never complaining... guess Aunt Flo comes with the territory but doesn't stay long. See you later'".

"Honey, I would not begin to compare him to Big Jake. You are the best!" That statement satisfied him. He heard what he wanted to hear. We dressed for bed. He wanted to make love. I was tired but went along with his desires to reconnect with him after being with Brad. "My God! You shaved your pussy. Did you do that for Brad?" " No, I was trimming and the razor slipped. I finished it off to surprise you. Do you like it?" "Hell yes! It will give me better access when I eat you." "I'm too tired to come tonight. Can you just do your thing and let me coast?" "Ok. We'll sample this later." If he noticed I was less tight and wetter than normal, he didn't mention it. I lay back passively and let him work to his release. As he was cuming, I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him tight.

On rare occasions an event happens that could not have been predicted from recent history. A Japanese village is washed away by a giant tsunami. On the hill behind the village are 400 year old stone monuments with the admonition "Never build below this point". A rock climber watches four others use a well worn handhold only to have it give way when he uses it and plunges to his death. On this night, Frank produced a healthy active sperm that made its way to her egg only to find it fertilized and impenetrable. It died, along with millions of its weaker companions.

I missed my period the following month and confirmed my condition with a home pregnancy test. When Frank came home I showed him the results. It was a bitter sweet moment for him. He was glad we were going to be parents, but sad that he wasn't the biological father. I held his face in my hands and looked him in the eye: "You will be the only father this baby will know. It took only one sperm to start the process, but yours will help nourish it." With that, I knelt before him, unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers.

We had engaged in oral sex in the past, but I had always pulled away just as he was coming. Tonight, was different. "Oh! God! That feels great! If you don't stop I'm going to blow!" I looked up into his eyes as I continued to bob my head and take more of him into my throat. I felt his manhood swell as he tried to push my head away; I wrapped my hands around his legs pulling him to me and continued my rhythm. "Ungh! Ungh!, Christ! Wheuw." I felt the warm liquid hit the back of my throat and swallowed. "Not bad... Reminds me of paste flavored yogurt." "Honey, I don't know what brought that on, but I could sure get used to it." "It took only one little sperm to fertilize my egg; you just gave me protein to nourish it."

Feeding the baby became a regular activity in our love making as my stomach grew and conventional sex became more uncomfortable. I developed a taste for his semen as I had anchovies and Indian food and found it an enjoyable alternative to intercourse. I found that giving Frank a low meat diet improved the taste. I served asparagus once; horrible taste. If he drank pineapple juice it improved the flavor. Frank became more attentive as the due date approached. I felt much loved and knew he was going to be a great father.

When I was about three months along, I cleaned out my purse and found Brad's card. I started to throw it away, but put it aside near my computer. One day someone sent me a cartoon about a squirrel tossing a nut and hitting a man on the head... You had to see it to get the humor... On a whim I forwarded it to Brad as it reminded me of our dinner at the House of Almonds. He responded and we started exchanged e-mails, mostly jokes people sent to us, but we also caught up on our personal lives.

He had not yet found that special woman, but was seeing two women who appreciated his stamina and size. One, now in her mid-forties, was a trophy wife 20 years ago to a 45 year old man. She and her husband had raised two children who were both in college. Her husband owned his own business and was a workaholic. He was also on medication which took away most of his libido. Now that the children were out of the house she filled her time shopping and having lunch with her lady friends. However, she felt neglected and needing a sexual outlet; she and Brad had hooked up through her entry on Craig's list and were having regular visits. Her husband didn't mind her having a late night out with the girls or a weekend shopping trip as long as she serviced him for a few minutes on the rare times he wanted sex.

The other was thirty-something career woman introduced to him by a female friend who found him too big. She had put off marriage to climb the corporate ladder. She was a well paid trouble shooter for a large corporation, who worked long hours and kept a bag packed for a three day trip anywhere in the US at a moment's notice. Her schedule did not leave time for a normal relationship; but her arrangement with Brad helped keep her sane. "Can you come over tonight? I need to help unwinding."

MsTGan
MsTGan
8 Followers