White Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTGan
MsTGan
8 Followers

I told him I was expecting in a few months. He later opined that at first he thought it might be his child, but since I had told him "I'm not concerned about getting pregnant." that I must have already been pregnant and was having a safe fling before becoming a mommy. "You are quiet a detective aren't you?" That stopped the speculation about paternity. People hear what they want to hear. We continued our sporadic e-mails, mostly exchanging jokes and cartoons others had sent us.

Frank and I took advantage of the interest rate drop to refinance our house and rearranged our finances so we could live on his salary. We decided that for a while I would be a stay at home mom. I worked the first seven months of pregnancy and delivered in July. Thank God for air conditioning, without it the last month would have been unbearable. I was in labor for only a few hours and the birth went smoothly. We had a beautiful baby girl who had eyes from her dad's family and my nose and chin. After a couple of weeks Julie was sleeping through the night. Frank had hoped for a boy, but was a wonderful father to his little darling. He helped around the house and we took turns feeding her and changing her diapers. (Remember, this is fiction).

One night when Julie was about 14 months old and sleeping in her crib we were making love. Both of us had finished and were in afterglow. I was on top leaning over Frank slowly sliding up and down on his semi-erect penis, hanging on to that feeling of closeness. "Julie is such a dear. It is too bad she will be an only child." "Yeah!" he said sleepily "It would be good if we could have more." I continued my movements and could feel him starting to grow inside me again. "Honey, maybe you could take a shopping trip to Cincinnati? I'll bet they have something there you can't get locally." I stopped moving for a moment while processing the meaning of this comment; his penis continued to grow. "My God! He wants me to fuck Brad again to make another baby! The thought of my fucking someone else is making him hard."

I sat up and looked him in the eye, feeling his full erection twitch inside me. "Frank, are you saying what I think you are saying?" "Yeah... We had such good luck with Julie; it would be nice if she had a brother or sister." With that, I placed my hands in his and began rocking my hips. These movements became more rapid as memories of that night with Brad rushed through my mind. I could feel another orgasm approaching and started breathing deeply to prolong it. "Pfuff! Pfuff! I love you Frank...Fuck me! Pfuff! Pfuff! Yeess! Yeess! Ungh! Ungh! Ahhhh!" I felt his cum strike the walls of my vagina. I leaned over his chest and gave him a long lingering kiss until I felt his penis shrink and slip out.

"Are you sure your good with this and want me to take a trip to Cincinnati?" "Yeah, I had a brother and sister and think every child should have at least one sibling." With that assurance, I kissed him again, rolled off and rested my head on his chest, holding him tight. My mind was spinning at this development and anticipating of another session with Brad. "Fucking Brad was like driving a race car. I wouldn't want one as regular transportation, but a few laps around the track is definitely a memorable experience."

"I'll check my calendar and make some calls to see when I should take this shopping trip."

"Let me know when you are going and I will take off work to care for Julie."

"You're a wonderful husband!"

"I wonder what he meant by 'at least'."

MsTGan
MsTGan
8 Followers