White Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

Then Cassie got up her massive muscular body glistening with sweat and said, "Right you whore tidy this place up and get some breakfast while I shower! Then sluts you can come and have a play with me!" Bob groaned as naked Sammie and he picked up dirty plates and cups. The place was messy but Sammie and he had no energy to clean it. Breakfast was cereal and then he showered and they then set off. Bob had been ordered by Cassie to dress in the same now dirty stockings and another mini skirt this one bright pink and a tiny T shirt. Sammie was dressed similarly as Cassie took them to a club. Inside the club were about thirty women all large and muscular and about a dozen male whores. Cassie moved to a table and drinks appeared from a naked male waiter. Bob and Sammie were given a glass of water but Bob did not have time to drink it as a large black woman forced him to his knees under the table and made him lick her off saying, "I like white tongue!" and as Bob pleasured her he realised all the other people in the club were black. Bob spent the next three hours under the table giving a dozen of the women oral pleasure some more than once before Cassie pulled him up and took him back to the dirty apartment. There he was made to shower and Cassie checked him and made him shave his legs and balls to remove his body hair. Then he was made to dress in the same clothing before she drove him back to the car park pavement.

Snow was falling and it was freezing cold as Cassie said, "Work hard you sluts or else!" and drove off leaving Bob and Sammie standing freezing on the pavement. Bob groaned as it was not yet four and he knew he was doomed to spend the next twelve hours hawking his body. It was a long hideous time for Bob. Thirty times a car stopped and a woman paid to be pleased by him. Each time they just drove into the car park and used him. Most wanted dick and tongue but a few just had one or the other. All the women were middle aged at least and dowdy looking at best and he reckoned eighty percent were black. Bob did not come but the sex gave him a sore mouth and made his dick throb with overuse. Also the copious juices the women produced made him filthy and feel sick. However nearly as bad as that was the cold as for over a third of the time he had to stand in the freezing snow jigging around and exposing his dick to attract the customers.

It was dawn when Cassie turned up and she was not in a good mood having lost money. Bob was freezing but Cassie when they got back accused him of slacking and not shaking his dick enough and the muscular woman attacked him. A dozen times she kicked and hit him making him scream with pain but Bob noticed she left his groin and face alone. Finally she turned on Sammie and beat him up even worse than Bob. She forced the two shattered crying boys to sleep on the floor as cursing she went to bed. The next morning she woke the shivering exhausted bruised boys by kicking them and forced them to serve her and then amuse her by sucking each other. Then they went to the club where Bob was again forced under a table for several hours of service to female pussies.

Afterwards Cassie drove him back for another twelve hours plus on the streets and he saw Sammie was not with them. Timidly he asked Cassie and she said, "Had to sell the bitch as the cards were going badly for me! Means whore you work a lot harder tonight! I will be checking and I want to see a flashing sexy cock and a wiggling arse and a cute smile or else!" she meant what she said and three times that night she checked on Bob and each time he was slapped to encourage him. However the trade was the same as again over thirty middle aged drab women used Bob in their cars. At dawn Cassie took Bob back to the apartment and used a belt on his bottom as she claimed he had not pushed himself. Finally when he was crying and begging she took him to her bed and ravished him. The next day was more of the same but Bob still only managed to serve thirty women and he knew that was all the trade there was. It was still freezing cold making Bob blue by the end of the night and when he asked another of the prancing male whores when it was summer the black lad turned and said, "Never!" The male whores did not speak to each other as the pimps would beat them if they did and Bob was soon desperate. Surely he was in the wrong afterlife and Alison must turn up soon and save him?


Three hideous months passed and by then Bob was crushed and broken. He was freezing cold and starving. His body ached from overuse and as Cassie beat him every day naked he was a mass of blue bruises. His customers never saw that but they had blistered his tongue and lips and produced sores on his penis from their demands. Cassie gambled the money Bob made on the freezing streets and then blamed Bob for not earning more money for her. To boast his earnings instead of taking him to the club Cassie made him go on the streets from midday to dawn and Bob was serving he guessed forty women every day but still it was not enough for Cassie. Then one afternoon when it was raining a thick sleet Bob saw the angel Alison appear. He fell to his knees and begged her to help him. Alison who was only a few inches tall produced a list and said, "Oh dear still wrong I can see! Let me see are yes this is the after life for Greg a regular user of prostitutes oh and he liked to hit women! Nice man! Okay Bob follow me and to Bob's great relief white light flooded over him.

Third light

Bob found himself back by the crash scene and saw the road had been reopened so presumably his body was gone. Obviously time was different in the afterlife. He looked and saw Alison standing there checking a list and she pouted and smiled at him and Bob gasped as he saw the material on her chest move and he realised how beautiful her breasts were. She said, "Sorry about that we need a lot more angels but they are so hard to get! Still according to my list this is the right door! You like women don't you Bob? Okay then here we are! I will check up soon to see it is okay!" and she ushered Bob though another door full of white light.

Bob gasped as he seemed to be in a warm light room and he was wearing just a gown. Then he smiled as opposite him were three cute looking young girls also wearing just gowns. All three were blonde and looked like cheerleaders only their breasts seemed bigger. Then Bob realised he was on a film set and then he realised it was not just any film set but a porn film set. At that moment a large middle aged woman quite well preserved said to him, "Good you are here at last Bob! Let's get ready! Okay ladies dead easy today no plot or acting just sex and more sex!" Bob smiled at that but as he looked around he noticed apart from the three cheerleaders there were another half dozen women present. All were dressed and older and Bob realised this was the film crew. Bob was a little confused after all he liked porn but an eternity as a porn actor seemed too much.

The women who had spoken to him who Bob suddenly knew was the director of the film company called Lucy said., "Okay on set first Bob and Claire." Claire was a slim sexy piece who as she casually removed her gown Bob saw had beautiful high breasts. She smiled and moved towards the bed as Lucy waved Bob on set. Bob had never had sex in public before and was unsure about performing on a film set but as he undid his gown he realised he was hard and knew in the afterlife erections were easy.

Then his mouth dropped open as he saw Claire was wearing a strap-on. It was not a small strap-on either being to Bob's horrified eyes at least ten inches long and a couple thick. She gave him a smile as Lucy said, "Okay Bob get on Claire's stick and ride it and rub yourself and when you feel her come fake it well!"

Bob stammered out a negative reply and Lucy gave him a look ands said, "Don't be silly dear! You love strap on sex after all you are the best strap on boy in porn! So popular with thousands of fans! Now get on it and let's get this movie made I reckon arse boy six will be even better than the first five!" Bob moaned but his body moved and positioned itself on Claire's lap and sunk onto the strap-on. As he did so he wanted to scream as it brutally ripped him open but all his body gave was a moan that could have been pleasure. As he sunk onto it Bob was aware of the cameras rolling and also that the shaft was vibrating away obviously to excite Claire. She wiggled and pushed him up and down and Lucy pointed to his dick and Bob gasped as Claire grabbed it and rubbed him. For ten minutes he was filmed riding the strap-on Lucy making him move back and forth. Then Claire really started to push him up and down and Bob knew she was getting excited. By now two of the women were filming close up with cameras and as Claire came Bob knew Lucy expected him to fake an orgasm. He did not know how to but his body did and he grunted and groaned in pretend delight as inside he sobbed as the strap-on ripped away at him.

Claire stopped and pushed him off and Lucy said, "Nice and simple well done Claire and nice orgasm Bob! Okay next scene Marion and Sophie start off one in the mouth the other up his bum and then both in the bum hole and can we have a triple coming please!" Bob gasped as Marion and Sophie strapped on strap-ons at least as large as the one he had already been reamed with and moaned at the pain double anal would cause him. Soon he was bent over the bed in agony as Marion and Sophie reamed his anus. Internally he felt total pain and was sure the girls were doing him serious damage but his body moaned and groaned as if he was having fun. His dick was rock hard but he knew he could not come and again he faked an orgasm to coincide with Marion and Sophie's genuine orgasms. Then his anus had a little time to recover as he gave all three girls cunnilingus. Then Lucy said, "Okay a few cock in pussy shots! We will probably not use them after all the ladies like to see Bob's cock!" and starting with Claire all three girls ravished him in numerous positions until each had come. Bob did not come but had to fake orgasm after orgasm and realised that as a porn star in this afterlife he would never get to come.

After that the girls replaced their strap-ons and more scenes were shot. Bob discovered that acting in this sort of porn was as much about acrobatics as sex as he was bent and twisted to get the best and more unusual shots. In one he had Claire getting oral pleasure on his face while he was held upside down by Marion and Sophie who were reaming his bottom. The final scene before lunch was again Marion and Sophie reaming him with him lying on the floor his legs held by the pumping girls. Meanwhile Claire was sitting on his face and fisting his now sore erection and the finale on this one was first Claire and then Marion and Sophie pissing in his face.

Bob was then allowed to eat a small but nice lunch his enjoyment ruined by the fire that seemed to be taking place in his bottom. He sat dazed hoping this was again not the right afterlife. He had enjoyed porn when alive but anal sex had never featured as a fantasy of his and certainly not with him as the receiver. He thought it could not get worse even though he now remembered that Lucy had him in a watertight contract making him basically her slave and also that he was her live in boyfriend. Then it did get worse as a slim white lad appeared and Lucy said, "Good James is here! Okay back on set with have the gay and bi stuff to shot and then a few scenes to finish off with!" Bob moaned to Lucy he was not gay and she smiled and said, "Of course not darling but you are a male and so are bisexual after all we girls know all boys fancy some same sex fun!" Bob groaned inside but his body did not allow him to contradict the woman.

The first scene was Bob and James kissing and licking each other until both faked an orgasm and again Bob's body controlled his actions and his outward reactions but inside all Bob felt was pain and disgust. Then Marion and Sophie joined in and reamed the two boys as they bent over opposite sides of the bed and kissed. After that the scenes got more convoluted and as far as Bob could see every combination of three girls with strap-ons and two boys were acted out on the set. The final scene was him licking James dick with Marion and Sophie pissing on him while Claire reamed his bottom.

Finally to Bob's relief Lucy decided they had shot enough for the day. Bob collapsed exhausted onto the bed his dick aching and his bottom on fire knowing that Marion and Sophie's piss and made him stink. Lucy made him get up and go and shower and after a couple of minutes she called him back. The set was now unlit but the crew were still there and Lucy said, "Nice work Bob okay get on your back and say thank you to the crew!" Bob gasped at that but his body jerked and moved and soon he was lying on his back as all the crew members had either sex or cunnilingus from his shattered body. Then Lucy said, "Let's get off home and change darling we have an exciting playgirl party to attend tonight!"

Bob groaned as he replaced the gown and dressed in just that he followed Lucy to a lift and then the car park. Lucy was driving a Rolls Royce and the house she drove him to which he knew he shared with her was magnificent. It was massive and wonderful but Bob knew he lived there because as a porn star he everyday had his bottom broken. Lucy took him to a massive bedroom and made him change. She made him dress in mini skirt and a loose top both in obviously very expensive silk. She escorted him to the car which was now driven by a large black lady and said, "A couple of hours of meet the fans. Then a real nice party!" and they were driven to another large mansion. Outside the mansion was a large tent and Bob was escorted by Lucy into it. Inside were about a hundred women and Bob gasped as he looked at them. They were not nice looking women being either to fat or to thin and flat and quite a few had glasses and spots. Worse they were in the main dressed in anoraks and to his horror Bob guessed these were the sort of women in this afterlife who loved porn in short female nerds.

Bob was pushed to the front and a woman skinny flat chested with large red spots gave him leer and said, "Bobbie I loved you in stretch my arse you looked so sexy and managed three strap-ons at once! Brilliant!" and her friend fat and spot ridden leered and said, "Give us a flash!" Bob gasped as Lucy pulled his skirt up and told the girls to give him a feel adding that Bob loved to be groped. Bob wanted to scream as the flat chested girl grabbed his dick and said, "Amazing so sexy and warm! Do you know Bob I have a dildo shaped just like it but the real one feels sexier!" however once more his body took over and while pain shot though him he smiled and gave a low moan.

Lucy said to her, "You should try the model deluxe comes at blood temperature!" as he was felt up the fat spotty girl moved and pushed a finger up his bottom. Bob wanted to scream but instead his body emitted another sexy moan as the flat chested girl kissed him hard. Then another girl produced a dildo and it was pushed up Bob as the fat girl took over kissing him and groping him. By now Bob was backed against a wall and he stayed there for nearly two hours as the fans in a stream of ugly females groped, poked and kissed him. By the end his bottom was more painful than before but now his dick and balls ached from the girls' vigorous rubbing.

Finally Lucy rescued him and he was pulled into the main building. Lucy said, "Very popular darling and the girls love you! Do you know that for next month's movie one hundred girls up his arse we have had over a thousand applications to do you! Reckon we will have to make it a regular series" and as Bob shook in horror he was pulled into the main room. Inside were dozens of people mainly of Lucy's age if they were female and Bob's age if they were male. These were obviously the movers and shakers of the porn industry as Lucy pulled Bob around with her. For an hour Bob nibbled food and drunk several glasses of high quality champagne. However he did not get drunk just felt tired.

At one side of the room were a collection of beds and Lucy smiled and said,"A few more drinks and then darling you can have a couple of play hours to impress people! Oh look that slut Never is already going it!" Bob looked and saw a slim lad was already naked on the bed with one woman on his face and another riding him. Lucy smiled and said, "Never is a slut! You are the best boy for the anal market but Never is tops in the gang bang market! Apparently in his next movie he is going to try and beat his record! I mean three hundred women non-stop was amazing but his director reckons she can get him up to four hundred and in a few years up to a thousand! That will take him a week without a rest!" Bob shuddered at the thought of that as the two big women on Never pounded away smashing into his slim body. However Lucy drew his eyes away by saying, "Mind you I reckon I can get your anal record up to two hundred and fifty! I mean one hundred and eighty was easy for you only took you a week before you could walk again!"

Bob moaned as a large old woman came over and patted his bottom and said to Lucy, "Can I use him I fancy some sexy tongue!" Lucy nodded and soon Bob was naked on the bed next to Never with the woman on his face. Soon another woman was ravishing him and he got excited as the large woman on his face came and covered him in her juices. However as another woman used his tongue and after the one on his dick had come the next woman used a strap-on in him to get herself off. To his horror two out of three women who used the lower part of his body used a strap-on and while Bob got excited he did not come. His body faked many orgasms but inside he did not reach satisfaction and felt pain and disgust. All the time he had a woman ramming herself into his face as the orgy smashed into him. After three hours he was finished and luckily Lucy was as well because she dragged his shattered juice covered body from the bed to take him home. Next to him Never still had two women hammering away on him with more waiting and jeering at him and Bob heard Never moaning in pain and exhaustion as the gang bang continued on him and Lucy laughed and said, "Lets go Never will be here until dawn I reckon!" and pulled him out and into the car.

Bob passed out in the car and awoke to find himself in the house and Lucy pushed him into the shower room. He showered moaning in exhaustion and feeling agony from his lower body. He came out of the shower room and shuddered as Lucy was lying there naked wearing a massive strap-on the shaft of which was vibrating. She smiled and said, "Climb on board baby I like to finish an evening watching you ride my dildo!" Bob moaned but his body took over and sunk onto the massive dildo and soon Bob was riding it internally screaming with pain while his body moaned in fake pleasure. Twice Lucy came but urged him on and on her third Bob's body faked another orgasm and to his great relief she pushed him off. She undid the dildo and threw it away saying, "Okay time to sleep darling! Tomorrow we have the big gang scenes to do in a dozen girls and I think the final scene should be two dildos in the mouth and four up your arse with the rest of the girls pissing on you!" and with that she fell asleep leaving Bob stunned in horrified silence next to her.

Angel light

Then to his pleasure he saw Alison six inches tall appear and he begged her to take him away. Alison said, "Wrong again Bob oh dear yes you are right this is the after life for Ian an avid collector of anal sex porn well the stuff where men do girls! Sounds disgusting! Still you like porn so you can stay if you want! No okay lets go!" and once more the light enveloped Bob.

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers