White Lightning Ch. 05

Story Info
Brandon takes Miss Parker to the mall.
1.9k words
4.58
28.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I slid my fevered body between the cool sheets of my empty bed, I breathed a sigh of relief that Jacob was still out of town on business or he would have definitely wondered why I was driving home naked, and more importantly, why I was tattooed with Brandon's permanent marker. Things were going to get really complicated in a hurry when Jacob finally did get back. That was a problem for another time.

I was just drifting off to sleep when something shifted next to my bed. Before I could even open my eyes, a hand clamped over my mouth. The owner of the hand jerked me to my feet and pulled me out of bed so that my back was to him. Then he thrust the hand that wasn't over my mouth into my still-sopping wet cunt. The hand over my mouth stifled my moan.

"Like that, do you? You like being fingered by a potential rapist?" He was quiet for a minute as he twirled his finger inside me and I struggled against him. "Holy fuck, you're wet. Were you having yourself a naughty dream, bitch?" I shook my head, trying desperately to hide the fact that his attack was in fact triggering a big response from my sex-starved body. "Do you want Daddy to make it a reality?"

It was warm in the room, but a chill seized me as I realized it must be Todd behind me. I whimpered in what was now genuine fear. Then he turned me around, and I breathed a sigh of relief. It was just Greg.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just shut the fuck up and spread your legs for me, slut." As he pounded my pussy, I found myself imagining what would have happened if it HAD been Todd who was assaulting me. I came harder than Greg has ever made me cum.

__________

Brandon was obviously not happy the next day. "You fucked him last night. Didn't I tell you that your cunt belongs to me, Miss Parker?"

I blushed. "Well, Master, he forced me."

"That's bullshit. You liked it. He told me that you came at least four times."

"Master, I have to do what Greg says. You know that."

He flicked his eyes over my body. I was wearing a tight low-cut shirt that said "Fresh Squeezed" across my tits. No, I did NOT pick it out. My shorts were barely long enough to cover anything at all. I didn't pick them out either. Brandon's assessment of my outfit made my whole body tense. "I'll talk to him," he finally said.

He wasn't dressed like himself, either. His hair was streaked with gray, and he was wearing a pair of glasses that made him look considerably older. Old enough to be my father.

"What are we doing today, Master?"

He raised an eyebrow. "I understand you have a father fetish. Today, I am going to take my 'daughter' to the mall. My 'daughter' is going to flaunt her tits and suck at least five guys off. Then I am going to find her and see to it that she finds out what it's like to have a real cock in her mouth. Maybe then she will quit letting everyone she sees put his dick in her body."

I shivered. But my anticipation was nothing to the reality of being in a car in the mall parking lot with him in his distinguished looking suit.

He glanced over at me. "Play with yourself. Get that pussy juice flowing."

I blushed and hesitantly started rubbing my tits. He glared at me. "Shove your fingers into your cunt. Fuck yourself nice and deep for me."

I was already wet, I discovered. I started moving my fingers faster, whimpering softly. It was incredibly humiliating doing this while my former student watched.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Nice and deep."

"Do you want me to cum?" I asked, praying he would say yes.

"Yeah, get your fingers all wet with your cum."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the growing erection that was bulging inside his pants as I came.

"Your pussy juice is dripping down your leg," he observed. "That's a good start. Now take your hand and rub it all over your tits."

There was a slow fire burning inside me as I remembered that it wouldn't be long until his cock was buried in my mouth. Then he told me to get out of his car.

I stood blinking in the sunshine, feeling painfully self-conscious. I wondered how long it would be until someone noticed me. Thank God we weren't in my actual town—we were far enough away that no one should recognize me. Still, the thought of being an object that everyone would stare at... it was uncomfortable.

I had been standing in the parking lot for about a minute when a scruffy looking middle-aged guy walked up to me and leered at my tits.

"How freshly squeezed?" he asked. Gee, great pick-up line. I shook myself, remembering that I was trying to suck off five guys so I could just leave. I adopted what I hoped was a sultry smile.

"You tell me."

He cupped his hands around my tits, and it felt surprisingly good. I moaned for him, a little overdramatically.

"Those are nice," he said. He hadn't taken his hands away.

"Are you a professional quality inspector?" I giggled, feeling like an idiot. "Because if so, you might want to examine the quality of the skin and not just the plumpness."

He didn't respond vocally; he just pulled my shirt up and ogled my naked tits. He pressed his thumbs into my nipples, watching them spring underneath his touch. "How old are you, baby?" he asked.

"Eighteen," I lied. Brandon had told me to pretend to be a teenager. I couldn't believe this idiot was buying it.

"I need to squeeze my dick between your melons, honey," he said. "Part of the quality inspection."

"Mmm, that sounds nice," I giggled, unbuttoning his jeans. In what seemed like an instant, he was squeezing my tits around his cock as he thrust into my cleavage. I crooned to him about how good it felt, and then I asked him if I could suck his dick. It didn't take much persuasion, and in less than five minutes I was swallowing his cum right there in the parking lot. I could feel Brandon's eyes on me from a few cars away, and I wondered if anyone else saw.

It took a surprisingly short time to find four other guys to go down on. In fact, I never had to leave the parking lot. The next guy I sucked off had been watching me suck the first guy. The guy after him was a security guard. The fourth guy was a much older man. The last guy was nineteen, one that I had approached instead of the other way around. I had his dick buried in my mouth when I heard Brandon behind me.

"What in the hell are you doing, Brandy?" he asked. It was my alias.

I pulled my mouth off Chad's cock, painting terror on my face. "Oh my God, Daddy! I.. I didn't mean to!"

Chad looked mortified.

"What, you tripped and fell onto his dick?" Brandon said.

"I'm sorry sir," Chad said.

Brandon glared at him. "What the hell are you sorry for? I watched her plaster herself against you, her wearing that slutty outfit. She's lucky you don't have her up against a wall fucking the shit out of her. She's turning into a dirty little whore. She might already be one. Was she sucking you good, son?"

I couldn't believe how much my body was responding to Brandon's harshness. "Yes, sir," Chad said. "She's a good little cocksucker."

Brandon glared down at me. "So you've had a lot of practice?"

I tried to look embarrassed instead of horny as hell.

"Why don't you shoot your load on her face, son? Then I'll take her home and teach her some manners."

I pouted. "I wanted to swallow it, Daddy."

"You're going to get it on your face, like the little slut you are," Chad growled before Brandon could answer me. He feverishly jerked his dick, muttering things about my tits and ass, and I found myself moaning in real sexual arousal instead of the fake moans I'd been performing all day. When his cum splattered onto my skin, it was almost orgasmic for me. He caught his breath and looked at Brandon. "That's a hot little slut you're raising, sir," he said. Then he zipped his fly and walked into the mall.

Brandon unzipped his own fly and shoved his cock into my mouth. I moaned with the suddenness of it and was surprised to find that he really did feel amazing inside me.

"That's right, baby, you like your daddy's cock in your mouth. Now suck it."

The combination of the genuine hunger I had been nursing for Brandon's body and my own arousal at his playing dad whipped me into a frenzy. All of the unsatisfied desire for his cock went into my ministrations as I moved my mouth and tongue over his shaft.

My phone rang, cutting across the moment. Brandon had it in his pocket, so he pulled it out and looked at it. Then he smiled maliciously, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"It's Jacob. Answer it. On speakerphone."

I opened the phone. "Hey baby," I gushed.

"Hello sweetheart!" It was strange hearing his voice when another man's prick was inches from my mouth.

"How was your week?" I asked.

Jacob launched into a long story. The instant he started, Brandon rammed his cock back into my mouth. I was shocked for an instant. My husband was on the phone, I told myself. I couldn't do this now. But Brandon pushed impatiently against my lips, and I found my tongue responding to him. My eyes lowered as I lost myself in the pleasure of pleasuring Brandon, taking him deeper and deeper inside me.

"Baby? Are you there?" Jacob's voice cut across my consciousness. I abruptly pulled back from Brandon.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about how much I miss you. What were you saying?"

He started rambling again, and I sucked Brandon back into my mouth. He rested one hand on top of my head, nestling his fingers into my hair. I took him until he was all the way in my mouth, my nose pressing against his body.

"Yesss," Brandon hissed. I could only hope Jacob wouldn't hear it, but Jacob's self-indulgent chatter was only a distant murmur compared to the reality of Brandon's body. I pulled back to focus on the head of his cock, driven by his soft moans of pleasure.

"How was your week?" Jacob asked abruptly.

I started to pull back and answer, but Brandon thrust deep inside my mouth, holding my head against him.

"Honey?" Jacob asked as I stared helplessly at Brandon. "Hello? Can you hear me?"

Brandon clicked the phone shut. "I'm cumming, baby," he growled. "Swallow it all for your daddy."My throat worked furiously to capture every drop of his salty cum. It was like ambrosia. I moaned softly as I swallowed, like a nursing baby.

When he was spent, he wordlessly pulled out of my mouth and zipped his fly, then headed for the car. I followed and got into the passenger seat, feeling incredibly awkward.

"Miss Parker, I had no idea that you were really that good a cocksucker. I would have worked you into a corner somewhere a long time ago if I would have known." He was quiet for another minute before handing me the phone. "Now call your husband back and try to act like you haven't been sucking cock all day."