White Lily Ch. 02

Story Info
An evening of restitution.
4.1k words
4.49
14.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The midday sun is full and bright, giving a sparkle to every tiny drop of spray as our small boat lifts and dips with each slight swell of the ocean.

I close my eyes to hear better the quiet lapping of the waves against the wooden prow.

The spray casts a salty hint into the summer wind that I catch as I breathe in time to the swaying of our little boat.

It is peaceful and soothing and in direct contrast to Ally's naked arms and upper torso straining and sweating to drag the oars through the deep ocean.

Ally's quiet grunts, forced out with each extra exertion, are arousing in their primal expression.

I like it when her limits are pushed.

Thoughts of Ally make me long to gaze upon her once again, even seconds after closing my eyes.

Her face is flushed with effort, her naked and oiled flesh working hard against the tide.

Her nipples, aroused by the sea breeze stand erect and prominent as she heaves and pulls us towards my secret place. As always Ally faces her ordeal with silent submission and a sweet, stoic determination.

Her silver bracelet, her chosen symbol of my ownership, flashes with the brilliance of the sunlight.

She is a pleasure to behold, a white lily in her hair.

Behind her, lauding herself in her supremacy over Ally, Amanda sits holding a palisade that darkens the red orchid in her hair.

I declared her first and Ally second only two weeks ago, hence Ally's nudity and strenuous task at hand.

Amanda trails her fingers in the water as it goes by.

Leaning forward, the hint of a wolfish sneer upon her lips, Amanda scrapes her nail along Ally's back. She is writing something.

Finally sitting back again, Amanda uses her boot to wobble Ally's exposed belly and grins nastily at me.

"Faster, flabby Ally."

It is a calculated attempt to undermine my attraction to Ally.

Ally continues the burden of carrying us across the water and Amanda smiles with gloating satisfaction.

It takes a while, but as we round the buttress of the headland the temporary abatement of Ally's torment swings into view; the cove that harbors my secret place.

When the keel of the boat scrapes the sand, jolting us to a halt, Ally slumps over the oars, delicate breasts squashed against hard wood, panting hard.

"Help me out of the boat then, bitch."

Amanda stands and holds her hand out for Ally to support her. Ally clumsily swings a naked leg over the side of the boat and once she has her naked feet secure in the sand under the foamy serf, she takes Amanda's hand and helps her ashore.

Amanda takes a handful of Ally's belly and wobbles it up and down. Ally's silent acceptance of the indignity of Amanda's treatment is borne only of her devotion to me.

"Well done, flabby Ally."

Amanda's sprightly grin at me befits her delight at her own wit. I have Ally carry my small trunk up the beach, safe from any incoming tide. We wait for her.

I stand and admire my two submissive women, their innermost selves unfolding in the sunlight as I continue this cruel game:

Ally, entirely naked and exposed to the slight summer breeze, the faint hairs on her arms erect, her intimate parts aroused by their exposure to nature, her hair blown gently across her face.

She wears this private cove, its aqua marine sea, harsh rocks and golden sand as though they were hers to command.

Amanda stands haughtily under her palisade in a red bathing suit and matching translucent sarong that wafts in the moving sea air, giving glimpses of her tanned thighs.

White lily and red orchid.

I bid them scour the shore and bring me what ever present the tide has willed they find.

I leave them to search. I have matters to attend to.

Just beyond a rocky outcrop lies the cave, my prepared and waiting stage for this final blossoming of events; my secret place.

The cave lies shady, cool and green. Its damp and rugged walls welcome me from the harsh heat of the sun.

Within the cave, at its center is a flat slab of limestone, smoothed by the ocean and covered with limpets amongst the dank seaweed. This natural tableau of rock serves well as a table for the two wine goblets and prepared dainties for Amanda and I.

This is my planned stage for the final humiliation and dejection. All things must end.

Walking further into the recesses of my secret place I light the candles that wait in the candelabras balancing in the shadows of the cave.

Their small flames send the shadows dancing to their corners and provide a grotesque illumination to the three strange statues that stand positioned around the cave.

Pleased that my delicate preparations remain untouched and ready I leave the cool sanctuary of the cave to watch the two women walking along the sand.

Ally, naked in the clear sunlight walks with her feet in the foaming spray, luxuriating in the closeness to nature, I have no doubt.

Suddenly she stops and bends down, retrieving my gift that only her devotion to me could choose.

I cannot see what it is from this distance.

Amanda, having watched Ally from the shade of her palisade, puts out her hand. Ally looks up at her, bows her head sadly and places her find in Amanda's outstretched palm.

Amanda, in turn, picks up the nearest thing to her and hands it to Ally.

They turn and walk back towards me.

"Well?"

Amanda hands me a shell, the layers wrought with holes burrowed by the searching roots of kelp. It is beautiful, a symbol of the holes within ourselves that offer others access too our most intimate being. A most thoughtful and inspired offering.

I give Amanda a smile in gratitude and she is pleased with herself.

Ally hands me a bunch of dried and withered kelp. It is old, decrepit and rank. I can see no value to this offering. Ally looks ashamed as I take the kelp.

We walk on.

I reveal the cave, and I watch the two women contemplate my secret place.

In the innermost sanctum of the cave, in its deepest hole where the flotsam lies reeking and ugly, is a statue of Medusa. Candlelight gives her cruel mouth and sharp teeth a gruesome reality, snake hair appearing to writhe in the flickering light.

"Ugh, gross."

Amanda's voice echoes against the dank walls, ugly and loud.

Further round is a bust of Perseus holding aloft the severed head of Medusa, a different aspect of the same myth.

It receives a similar note of disgust from Amanda.

Largest and most prominently displayed is an intricate carving of Anchises bowed before the glory of Aphrodite.

"These statues are just horrid!"

As Amanda's words reverberate off the walls I glance at Ally and catch the moment of realization in her eyes.

Ally takes a moment to read the stories these statues tell and how they interweave to reveal their secret meaning. I am mesmerized by the sweetest and faintest of smiles that flits across her lips and just as suddenly is gone; A smile of sweet recognition of my thoughtful preparation.

She understands.

I bid Ally fill the goblets with wine and kneeling naked between us, Ally feeds us both with the dainties prepared.

Suddenly Ally's yelp echoes around the cavern. Amanda's teeth are sunk into Ally's fingers, Amanda's expression a delighted snarl as she holds Ally's fingers in her mouth.

She bites down harder until Ally is whimpering and then releases smiling nastily as Ally nurses her bite marks.

"Be more careful, slut."

The meal is a delight, being hand fed by a beautiful and naked woman in the exotic surroundings of the cavern, sun sparkling on the sea and watching Ally's dignified suffering.

With appetites satiated and the heady glow of wine beginning, Amanda and I lie back upon the crimson rug.

"Dance."

I can feel the command make Amanda's heckles rise in jealousy. She hates my fascination with Ally's beauty.

Clearing the stone tableau of the remaining plates, Ally steps onto her stage, sensual movements of her body silhouetted in the afternoon sun.

Back lit, facing into the cave, Ally's naked body bedecks a darker hue, exotic and erotic. Diamond white light explodes from her silver bracelet where her dusky arm sways into a sunbeam.

Ally needs no music, she moves slowly and sensually to the rhythm of the ocean as though she is a part of the whole.

The gentle summer breeze guides the bend of her wrist, the coarseness of the coastal air is in the whirling of her hair, the lapping of the waves upon the shore is in the swaying of her hips.

Ally's eyes are closed in revelry as she raises her naked arms above her head, stretching her naked form in exotic silhouette. She turns slowly upon her heal, sunlight streaking across her flesh, giving every subtle expression of her sublime sexuality a stolen moment of dazzling silhouette.

Here the outline of her delicate nipple and curve of breast, there the outline of hip and thigh, now the intricate silhouette of each individual hair between her thighs. The sunlight glistens upon the wetness of her labia.

She begins to touch herself, feeling her sensitive clitoris exposed to the sea breeze. She strokes herself and her sighs of pleasure resonate against the cold rocky walls.

This beautiful display is no longer marred by the need to overcome Amanda's presence. Ally has read the statues. She knows.

Her dance and arousal transcends Amanda's presence entirely, the softest whispers of desire magnified and echoing within the cave.

Ally looks at me, quivering on the brink of orgasm. I consent with my eyes. Hers close and she is engorged by wave after wave of pleasure. Ally's moans are low, languishing and luxurious.

Sitting there within the cave, every nuance of Ally's whispered pleasure magnified and echoing about us, it is as if Amanda and I are engulfed within the sexual energy of Ally's climax.

It is an intoxicating and bewitching indulgence, broken suddenly by Amanda's harsh voice.

"Clean up that crap behind the statue. It stinks nearly as much as your cunt."

The resentment, jealousy and hatred in Amanda's tone are a sickening combination. It feels an abomination to this most secret of places as though the statues shudder and every small creature burrows a little deeper.

My flesh crawls.

Without a word Ally sets about her task on hands and knees, naked and submissive, crawling amongst the stinking flotsam to carry bundles of rusty cans, plastic and sliming rancor from the corner.

Amanda refills my glass where we lie upon the crimson rug.

"Look at her, she's gross. Her looks won't last much longer. Ha! Flabby Ally."

Ally is stumbling past, her white flesh marred by streaks of dark slime from the back of the cave. Intent on her task she looks humbled and ordinary.

Amanda places her had with my ownership ring on my crotch and massages me through my jeans. I feel my cock grow hard and watch Ally work.

Then Amanda, suddenly irritated;

"I don't know what you see in her. She can't even dance. You should see me dance...how come you've never asked me to dance?"

I smile at her.

"My red orchid."

She smiles back, a little uncertain.

"Leave her. I can dance for you, satisfy you. You don't need two women, just a real woman."

"I have my own pleasures."

"Like this?"

Amanda moves closer to me, her head on my thigh and laps at my cock with her tongue.

I languish in the sensation of Amanda's worshiping of my cock with Ally stumbling and scurrying to complete her grubby and nasty task.

"You're aroused. You like me being cruel to Ally."

"I marked you first, Ally second."

Amanda's face is lit with a hungry sadism.

"I'll be back. Stay hard. Flabby Ally; lie down in this rock pool and wait."

The rock pool lies just outside the dark shadow of the cave and as Amanda rushes away to the beach Ally lowers herself into the warm water.

She sinks completely under, the tendrils of her hair wafting amongst a coronet of weeds, mermaid like, her body swaying to the same waterish commands as the anemone and the kelp. Her pale flesh, sunlit under the bluish lilt of the pool looks vivid and glowing.

Ally's nipple brushes gently an open anemone, tiny tendrils cling for a moment to her nipple and let go.

Amanda returns a vision of bright red clothing and tanned body, carrying a bucket and grinning.

Without a hesitation she tips the bucket into the tranquil pool, creating a sudden and destructive turmoil.

Too late I glimpse the red and pulpy mass of a captured jellyfish splat against the surface of the water and sink onto Ally's left breast and shoulder.

Ally erupts from the water, shrieking horridly her face contorted with shock and pain, hands flailing for the bulbous creature attached to her naked body. She flings it away with a frantic movement and I stare aghast at the burning blotches upon her flesh.

Amanda is watching intently and captivated. Ally recovers her composure quickly, the strain in her face betraying her stoic resilience.

Offering my hand I pull Ally from the warm pool and she stands with her naked body dripping. she winces from the harsh burns to her breast and shoulder.

I trace the angry red burns on her flesh with my finger tips, feeling the strain in her body as she takes the pain.

"Kneel."

Ally does, slightly quivering in pain and submissively takes my cock into her mouth, dutifully tasting Amanda's saliva as she works for my pleasure.

Where Amanda's mouth had been hungry and predatory upon my cock, Ally's is devoted and submissive.

They are very contrasting sensations.

Red Orchid and White Lily.

Closing my eyes with one hand gently running over the burns on her shoulder I lose myself in the devoted sensual touches, kisses and mouth of my white lily.

"Drink."

Amanda's voice is a sharp resounding return of my senses to the cave in which I stand. Amanda holds out her goblet for Ally to take and Ally meekly submits.

"It's my piss. Drink it, you gross cow."

Ally's eyes well up with tears as she moves the rim of the goblet to her lips. My arm lashes out and sends the goblet clanking and jangling amongst the rocks.

"Enough."

Amanda stares at me with fury in her eyes, obeying but seething at my intervention.

"I have my own cruel game to play."

I smile and Amanda relinquishes, returning my smile.

I bind Ally's wrists with hemp and pull her arms above her head, fastening the rope to a rocky outcrop above her.

On the pale flesh of her back the sun has tanned the word SLUT, Amanda's writing in the boat on our outward journey. A nice touch, perhaps.

Her waist bound quickly with more rope and secured to one of the statues and I bid Amanda ready the boat for our departure.

We leave Ally exposed and bound at the entrance to the cave, arms stretched above her head and her feet balancing amongst the limpets and slippery seaweed on the stone tableau.

As we walk along the sand back to the boat I pick up a strong branch of kelp.

"Row naked."

Amanda undresses, clambers into the boat and begins her difficult battle against the tide. I trail the kelp in the water, I want it supple.

A while later and Amanda gratefully stops rowing, the boat a little out to sea with a lolling view of the cave and Ally's taut body bound helplessly as the tide surges in.

We have time to wait, the waves only just beginning to surround Ally's toes.

"We should leave her there."

I ignore Amanda's proposal and gaze at the shore. Ally's naked glory is framed by the black recesses of the cave, she is the focus of the panorama. The coastline a vast stage for her glorious submission.

"Do you submit?"

"I do my darling."

Amanda's eyes are hungry and wolfish, she has me to herself.

"Even if this is our last encounter?"

"Yes."

Amanda's tone contains just a hint of the hollowness of rejection. It makes me smile.

I bid her get on all fours and present her haunches for my inspection. It is not an easy task with the wobbling of the boat on the tide, but she ungracefully assumes her position.

Swinging my arm back I lash the kelp against Amanda's naked buttocks. The resounding crack disappears in the vastness of the sea air.

"I made you first."

"Yes and I am grateful."

I lash her again, a second welt emerging above the first.

"With power comes responsibility. You have heard this, yes?"

A third lash, louder and harder. Amanda is slightly sobbing now, her breathing becoming sharp. Still she retains her position.

"Yes...I have tried so...hard to please you...to train her..."

My gaze again turns to Ally. Waves lap at her naked thighs and she sways with the tide, Not since the fabled princess Andromeda was chained against the rocks has there been such beauty, such frailty and majestic submission to the power of the ocean.

I turn again to Amanda's buttocks, three raw lines across them and I bring the kelp down with fury. Amanda shrieks this time, squirming and twitching with the pain.

"Enough?"

I wait as Amanda musters her inner strength.

"No...please. I want to submit."

I bring that kelpy whip down four more times and then cast it into the ocean. Amanda lies huddled and sobbing in the bottom of the boat.

"Come."

With the look of a beaten dog, submitting whilst resentful, Amanda shuffles toward me and lies upon my chest. I stroke her breast as her breathing gradually calms and then her pussy. She is already aroused from the whipping.

"The tide is at her waist."

The wolfish eyes of Amanda glare cold and lycanthropic upon Ally tied helplessly to the rocks. Amanda, reveling in Ally's predicament, her pride in taking her punishment and in having me to herself, thrusts her pussy against my hand.

I slide a finger inside her and feel her tense herself around it.

Amanda's body naked and lying in the sun, giving her self to wanton abandonment is a beautiful site.

All cruel things contain a beauty and Amanda seems much akin to a wolf to me. Except perhaps, a wolf's skin is hairy on the outside, hers on the inside.

I imagine vile hairs growing inward, matted and bristling amongst her pulpy innards and most likely embroiled through her black heart.

Amanda begins to thrust her hips urgently against my hand.

I had planned at least an explanation. I know now it would be wasted. Amanda is her own beast, neither a true submissive nor has understanding of such a role. What should have been a blossoming has become in her hands a strangulation.

Amanda's orgasm is approaching and I slow my touch, drawing out both her pleasure and frustration.

It is a sadness that pervades me as Amanda writhes in sexual ecstasy at my touch.

A sadness borne of the blossoming of my terrible red orchid. No nurturing of my white lily when given the power, only endless cruelty and humiliation.

I am sad for her and because of her. This hierarchy I created, a tool for pleasure has been turned upon itself:

The removal of my photograph from beside Ally's bed and the replacement picture of Amanda's beautiful face.

The undermining of her status at work by making her seduce the office misogynist.

Actually flushing the toilet on Ally's head.

These are ugly contrivances born of an ugly mind.

Amanda sweating body, so passionately engrossed in its pleasure is beautiful in its submission but I have seen the ugliness therein.

And worst of all that first hideous atrocity, her unforgivable act; the snatching of my gift of a white lily from Ally and leaving it decimated on the driveway.

The memory makes me see stars.

"Cum."

Amanda bucks her hips wildly, grabbing my wrist with a desperate clutch to push my hand further inside her and climaxes, her body shuddering with each wave of pleasure.

The tide is lapping at Ally's breasts, it is time. With a sudden movement I remove my hand from Amanda's pussy, leaving her void and unfilled.

Amanda opens her eyes, wide with shock, then lust as she sees me quickly removing my clothes. She opens her arms to welcome me as her own.

12