White Out at the Spa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Lisa and she seemed a bit nervous about Sharon's innocuous questions. I wondered for a moment if the potion that she was selling was real or if all of this was just another weird hoax. Sharon seemed very inquisitive also, as if she had another agenda besides solving her sexual issues around orgasms.

"Are there any side effects to taking this supplement?" Sharon asked, innocently.

"Not that we know of, do you have any allergies Sharon?

Sharon sniffed the small bottle cautiously once more and then took the recommended dosage; she placed the eyedropper under her tongue and squirted the dark elixir into her mouth.

Then Sharon handed me the bottle and I smelled it and took the recommended dosage also. It tasted bitter with an alcohol base but it was like many other homeopathic substances, you had to trust where it was made and if it would even do anything for you.

"It doesn't work right away, It takes almost an hour before any effect is noticeable," Lisa said, with a concerned face.

"But I'll swear that this herbal supplement works for me!" Lisa said enthusiastically.

"I think we should all get undressed now, and I would like to show you some of the isometric exercises that can assist you in developing a more robust orgasm once the supplement takes effect,"

"What if we decide to abandon the exercises and just make love?" Sharon asked, smiling at me.

"This stuff may work faster than you think," I said smiling at Lisa.

"Sure, I d be honored to watch you two make love, I'm sure you'd both get me very aroused," She said in coarse whisper, as she stood up and lifted her

cotton one piece over her head. Underneath, Lisa was dressed entirely different with a black push up bra, black lace garters and panty hose highlighting her very attractive legs. Lisa wore a gold thong which left very little to the imagination about her luscious pussy within.

Sharon and I got naked quickly throwing out clothes on the chairs around the room. I couldn't help to more than gaze at Lisa's extremely busty body, her tits were spilling out of that black satin push up, the outline of her stiff nipples were very obvious. Sharon also was taken with her abundant shapely legs and well tanned skin.

Lisa knelt down and directed Sharon and I to adjoining comfortable chairs. She parted Sharon's creamy thighs first and gently placed her index finger around her labia.

"Sharon honey, are you a bit nervous?"

"I guess I am, but you've got such a gorgeous body

Lisa, I'd do anything you wanted me to, just so I could make love with you!"

"Listen to me Sharon, I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do, and if I touch you in away that turns you off in any way, you can stop me immediately ok?" Lisa said in a very comforting tone.

"Thanks Lisa, I appreciate that," Sharon said calmly. She closed her eyes and let Lisa touch her warm pussy and probe around with her finger very gently. Lisa got her face right up to her open vagina and pried her labia apart more exposing the inner regions of her pussy. Lisa's finger found a spot and softly massaged it which caused Sharon to tighen her ass and push her pelvis up towards the older woman.

"Your pussy smells very clean and very good to me, is it ok if I taste you now Sharon?"

"Ohh, Ohh,, yes, Lisa what you're doing is fine, its more than fine, its hot, I'm making me hot!"

"And its making you wet too, Sharon. Lisa stuck her index finger up her cooze and twisted it, slowly brought it out and tasted the dripping wet juices.

Lisa reached over to me and offered me her wet finger and I slowly licked off Sharon's sweet pussy juice.

"Ummnnn,nice!" I said and I meant it.

Lisa got in a position on the floor between us and with each index finger she began stimulating our pussies with her fingers and tongue. She'd lick a bit of Sharon and finger me while she was doing that and then reverse the procedure.

Sharon and I were close enough to fondle each other's tits and nipples, but we couldn' t turn towards each other.

"Jessica, your pussy is extremely wet and luscious too, I think it would benefit from a good sucking," Lisa said as she dove her experienced tongue into my pussy.

"Ohhh, yes, Lisa , ummnnnnn, feels SO delightful, please keep doing that!" I moaned

I was SO turned on by Lisa her huge mammaries were a sight to behold and her tongue and finger were so attuned to our needs!

Lisa continued to alternate between finger fucking us and sucking our clits till our pussies were saturated with our juices then she suggested we move to the couch and sit together so we'd be more comfortable.

Sharon and I sat next to each other on the couch and Lisa suggested we both do the isometric exercises as we fondled each other and she observed.

Lisa had and extra heavy ball there and I put it between my knees and squeezed it hard tilting my pelvis up and feeling those inner abdominal muscles tighten.

Sharon and I touched each other as Lisa sat in front of us and played with her own flowering pussy. She sat there and finger fucked herself with lustful abandon as she grabbed her huge breast and stuck her pink tongue out and licked her own nipple. It was extremely HOT to watch her do this as we squeezed this heavy rubber ball and felt our own juices being stimulated.

A few minutes later, Lisa and I sat on the floor and massaged both sides of Sharon's abdomen, while she continued to squeeze the thick rubber ball. She'd lost of her initial skepticism about the process and enjoyed the massage totally. Lisa stuck her two fingers in Sharon's cooze and massaged her G spot and clit, which made her pussy ooze even more fluids. Sharon's breath increased dramatically. She threw her dark brown shoulder length hair back as her lovely tits bounced up and down, I moved up and took her right breast in my mouth and suckled on her erect nipple. I was on my knees when I felt Lisa sucking my clit from behind me. I was in heaven!

This went on for a good long time as I recall. Then Lisa suggested we go to her bedroom where she had more toys and all sorts of lubricants to play with.

"Jessica I want you to watch how I suck and play with Sharon's pussy. Notice everything I do and how my touch is very deliberate yet not hard nor fast. I only go fast towards the end and never too hard. Our vaginas can withstand a lot but that doesn't mean we have to abuse our bodies to enjoy good sex!"

Lisa had Sharon lie down and me next to her, but suggested I first observe her as gave an excellent lesson on pussy sucking. She slowly massaged Sharon's outer vulva as she twisted her fingers in and out of her vagina, more of my new friend Sharon's juices flowed with each out stroke. Sharon's breath increased slowly then built to a vibrant crescendo as Lisa lapped and suckled her clitoris. She pulled all that upper tissue into her mouth and jazzed it with her tongue. Her right hand caressed Sharon's velvety thigh and her two fingers found her soaking wet vagina and massaged Sharon's G spot.

"Ohhhhhh,, unnghhh, ohhhhh, Unnghhhh, yes, YES, YES!!!" Sharon moaned loudly. Her entire body shook with pleasure as her hips lifted up and her lovely legs went towards the ceiling. Lisa's head moved from side to side as she sucked hard on Sharon's clit. It was a luscious site to observe from my angle slightly above it all. I spied Lisa's wide nipples fully erect as her mouth let go of Sharon's cunt and she directed her huge tit onto the sopping wet clit and rubbed it hard into Sharon's cunt until it was dripping with the juices she'd just been sucking. I fingered my own pussy and clit and knew that feeling her nipples on my clit would make me come quickly if I were in Sharon's place.

I couldn't just observe any longer and moved back and dove my head into Lisa's fragrant pussymound. I applied everything she'd just showed me as Lisa's hips gyrated up and down, in and out while my tongue found her thick love bud.

Lisa was really getting aroused quickly. As I stuck my tongue into her pussy and lapped at her love juices, her techniques caused more intense cries from Sharon until ultimately her body vibrated like a tree limb in a 50-knot wind. Sharon moaned and thrashed her body against the mattress while Lisa gripped her ass and upper thighs. I stopped licking Lisa's cooze to watch as Sharon's pussy erupted with a large spurt of cum which saturated Lisa's huge tits completely. Some of Sharon's tasty come actually got her chin too, and Lisa wiped Sharon's orgasmic nectar with her finger and licked it, savoring all of it.

"OHHHHHHH, YEAH,YEAH!!" Sharon cried out loudly. A moment later her legs retreated and she slumped to her pillow and sobbed in ecstasy.

"I want you to suck my pussy now, Jesse. I know you can make me cum too, lick my clit like you were just doing, that's great!" Lisa said, and I obeyed gladly.

Lisa spread Sharon's legs apart and dove into Sharon's soaked muff once more. She stuck her cooze up in the air and waved her hips from side to side as I administered a good pussy licking to this hot woman. Her clit was much bigger than Sharon's and very salty to my taste.

"Yeah, right there Jesse, suck my wet cunt, suck me babe, YEAH,mmnnnn, oh, OH, HaaaaaaHHHHHH, YEAH!" Lisa shouted at me.

I fingered her lovely cunt with two fingers, spread her ass cheeks apart with my free hand and then used her own cumjuices to enter her bum and with both hands in each hole massaged her as she squirmed and yelled. I kept a good rhythm of finger fucking her lovely cunt and anus while I watched her suck Sharon's pussy into another frenzied orgasm. Sharon was having a blast!

"Oh FUCK YES, JESS! YES ungghh, I gonna cum, gonna cum aHHHHHHHHHeeeeEEEEE!"

Lisa's entire body tensed and a torrent of juices splashed on my face and hands as her cunt seemed to go into a spasm. Her juices just kept coming at me and I loved her salty -sweet fragrance. I lapped it all up and swallowed it in large amounts as I kept finger fucking and licking her still engorged clitoris.

Finally Lisa rolled over and came to me and kissed me, she fondled my tits and told me to lie next to Sharon as she strapped her favorite dildo on.

Sharon was wiped out by the dual orgasms she'd just experienced but fondled my tits and sucked my nipples while Lisa stood there with this huge flesh colored phallus dangling from her abdomen.

"First I have to prep your pussy with a bit more tongue action," Lisa licked my clit and sucked it deep into her mouth as she'd done with Sharon making me writhe in ecstasy. My pulse rose quickly and the supplement I took seemed to make my entire body just focus on pleasure. I threw my legs around Lisa's head and let her suck me hard while Sharon got bold and mounted my face and rubbed her still soaking wet mound on my lips.

"Umnnnnghhhhm, oh Sharon, you taste SO good," I said, as I lapped her residual wetness up. Sharon's clit was totally extended now and I flicked my tongue at it feverishly, trying to see if she'd get off one more time. But Lisa's ministrations to my own pussy distracted me from my sucking.

I felt it coming like a train in the night one moment I was miles away from its rocking intensity and then it was flung upon me like hot towel around my

waist. I humped my pelvis up and down and felt a new sensation almost like peeing, but much better, as a stream of my juices just flowed out of my cunt into

Lisa's wanting mouth.

Sharon was close to another orgasm now too as I held her ass in my hands her entire body reeled up and down and even more come came out this time all over my face. Sharon rubbed her clit to my lips a few more times and then rolled over to watch while Lisa entered me with the huge phallus.

"Fuck me with your giant cock, Lisa fuck me HARD!" I cried as I felt another orgasm right behind the one I had just experienced.

"Ohhh, YES! OH YES ahhhHHHHHGGGHHHHHH!" I screamed and pumped my cunt hard into the phallus as another load of my hot spunk squished out around it. Lisa took it out and rubbed the hardness on my clit which made me even more HOT. Lisa leaned to me and kissed me, our tongues mingled with the spunk and sweat in our mouths for a good few seconds.

We were all spent and rested for a few minutes when

Lisa got up first and went into the other room. She noticed in the heat of the moment that Sharon's wallet had opened and her drivers license and another ID were visible. The other ID said she was a private investigator. Lisa became instantly suspicious and very angry. SHe stomped back into the bedroom and confronted Sharon.

"WHO are YOU investigating? IF its ME you have to leave RIGHT NOW Woman!"

"Oh, shit. Lisa I'm really sorry,"

"Fuck you slut, you don't get to say shit here, you're leaving and not ever getting my services again!

" I can explain!"

" I was hired by the pharmaceutical companies to see what you are using!"

"I don't care who you work for you cunt, slut and liar!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT of HERE and NOW!"

"Sharon, did you ever really feel something for me, or was I just a way to have some fun on the way to doing

your sneaky job?" I asked heatedly.

"I, I don't know the answer to that Jessica, I'm sorry"

You're a sorry bitch woman, you'd better leave NOW!"


I yelled and retreated to the toilet. I was hurt. More than that, I was in shock and couldn't move. Lisa asked me if I knew anything about this, and I told I didn't she very sweetly apologized to me for getting so mad but she had too many people looking into her supplement with eyes of greed.

Sharon got dressed quickly and left. I never did see her again but it was almost 4pm by now and Laurie would be wanting to know what happened to me.

I got dressed and arranged with Lisa to meet us for dinner at 7pm.

Lisa came up to me and asked me for forgiveness for her outburst and I comforted her with a kiss.

We decided to meet for dinner around 7pm. I dressed soon after and went back to the room with Lauri.

To be continued...

12