White Rabbit Sub

Story Info
She is late for a very important date.
2.3k words
4.12
12.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at my watch again and it still tells me that I am definitely late for my appointment with my master. In fact, I was to have been at his apartment over 15 minutes ago. He will not be pleased, especially if he arrives home before I get there. God I hope that for once in his life, he too, is running behind.

I trot down the sidewalk to the front door of the apartment building and am greeted by the doorman. "Hello Ms. Smith. Are you here to visit Mr. Goodwin? He mentioned that you would be by as he left this morning."

I quickly ask if he has returned yet and the doorman assures me that he, my master, had indeed arrived home about 10 minutes earlier. Trying not to blanch too much I thank the doorman and rush to the elevator. And, of course, it takes forever to arrive. This is just not my day.

Riding up in the elevator I feel a frisson of fear run down my spine. My master has been kind to his slave recently, but I somehow feel that this infraction is not likely to be as easily overlooked.

When the elevator arrives (finally) at correct floor, I find my self both wanting to run down the hallway to your door and run the other way. I cannot help myself with that dilemma, but I proceed regardless down to my master's doorway and rap clearly on it three times.

Your tread is audible on the tiles of your foyer and I compose myself as best I can as you open the door. You say not one word to me, but motion for me to come in. As I pass you, I feel my ponytail/braid in my long hair grabbed, hauling me up short. You keep a strong grip on my hair and throw the various locks on the door.

You steer me by my hair to across your living room and into your sun filled bedroom. It looks so benign, but as usual, looks are deceiving.

I am made to stand by the side beside your bed. You finally break your silence with one word "Strip". I scramble to obey and remove my skirt and blouse showing you that at least in this one area I have obeyed your dictates and worn no underwear of any type.

You grab a straight chair and place it facing the side of the bed and pull me over it, again by my braid. Once you are sure that I am positioned to your liking, you sit down on the side of the bed and break the silence again.

"You have disappointed me very badly today. You know that I expect you to follow my instructions to the letter. And what were the instructions you had today?"

"I was to be here at or before 2 p.m. and be waiting for you to arrive home. I was to wear no underthings and I should be kneeling on the floor, just inside the living room".

"And what time did you arrive?"

"Twenty past two master."

"I will hear no excuses for your tardiness or apologies either. We will deal with this matter right now and then it will be in our past."

I am finally sure how angry you are and it scares me. I have never seen you in such a silent rage before. You grab up a pair of nipple clamps and roughly put them on my nipples. They are tighter than usual and I whimper very softly. You then take a small weight of some description and fasten it to the chain between the clips, pulling them down and causing my eyes to water slightly.

"Don't think for a moment that I did not hear that whimper" I hear you say. "You will remain bent over that chair for as long as I command and you will not move or cry out. Do you have a question? You are allowed only one."

"How many stripes am I going to get, Master?"

"You will get as many as I deem appropriate for this blatant disregard for my rules."

I must confess at this point that although I was thoroughly scared of the punishment that I was going to endure, I found myself getting very wet in my pussy. I am sure that you must see this as my cunt is exposed and clearly within your line of sight.

"Do you think I am joking about your punishment? Do you think that this is to be a spanking to heighten my pleasure in my body before me?"

I am afraid to do more than silently shake my head, jiggling the taught nipple clamps in the process. Now I am honestly terrified because I am not sure how far you are going to take this/me. Your towering rage is awe inspiring and I feel my cunt getting even wetter.

SMACK! Your hand comes down on my right ass cheek followed immediately with one to the left cheek. SMACK! Again and again you spank me and the pain is rising with the count. Finally you stop and rub my bright pink ass, soothing some of the sting. I open my eyes and look back and up at you. I realize rapidly that the only reason you have stopped is that you hand is getting sore.

I want to ask for mercy. It is probably the last thing I should do and somehow I manage to keep the question behind my teeth. I hear you rising and crossing the room to the closet. I wonder what you could be doing as the tools of your Dominant trade are kept in the bottom drawer of your bureau. After a minute or two and some rustling sounds, you return to my side, hiding what you have gotten from my sight.

I shut my eyes knowing that this is far from over and I probably do not want to see the tool you are about to use. I feel you suddenly jab two fingers in my sopping pussy and take the juice from it and smear it over my bottom, wetting the cheeks.

The next thing I hear is a whistling noise of displaced air. The next thing I feel is overwhelming sting and realize that you have gotten some type of tawse and it is very effective in getting my undivided attention. Tears start to stream from my eyes and I feel very congested. I don't dare sniffle or cry out and it is the hardest thing I have ever been called to do.

Suddenly you stop, grab my braid and haul me upright and then down onto my knees in front of you. I find myself crying harder as my ass is so painful sitting back on my heels as you have placed me. Through my tears I see that you got undressed at some point. You are also more erect that I have ever seen you. Your stiff cock is practically pointing straight up and past your navel. My head is tugged forward and I am told to carefully, oh so carefully, lick at your sweet spot just below the head on the underside. My tongue gently touches your skin and I twitch it, barely moving, across that magic place.

After a very short while, you grunt and tell me to open wide and you start to face fuck me. Your stiff cock fills my mouth and beyond.. I am having a very difficult time breathing as I am still stuffed up from my tears. Just as I am about to faint from lack of oxygen, you pull back a little although you are fucking my face harder than ever. My tongue swirls around the head, trying to tickle your sweet spot. Suddenly I feel you're cum shooting down my throat and I try to swallow it all. Your cock is pulled away, still spasming and coating my face and hair with your jism.

Once you have stopped cumming you tell me to lick you clean, I am glad to comply as I love the taste of your cum. I start to reach for the streams of cum on my face and you grab my hand and stop me. Hauling me upright, you once again steer me, this time into the bathroom and into the tub. You suddenly grab the chain on the nipple clamps and pull them off me. I gasp as the blood rushes back into my nipples. They are now beyond sensitive. You climb in after me and place me side on to you and on my knees.

A jet of piss hits me in the face, running over my tits and stinging the nipples. You then direct the stream over my ass and I cry out at the burn of it on my sore, sore ass. Once you have finished once again marking as part of your territory, you start the shower and adjust the temperature to a comfortable level.

"You may now wash me my little slut" you say and I carefully gather a handful of soap and gently caress your cock, your balls and your ass. Taking a facecloth, I then proceed to wash the rest of you from head to toe.

"I am stepping out now and you may wash yourself" I hear you say as you proceed to leave me alone. Washing my hair and the rest of my body feels wonderful, although my ass is very tender to the touch. As the water is turned off, there you are with a towel for me to dry off with. You carefully dry me and turn me towards the mirror to see how incredibly red my ass is. I have never seen it such a cherry red before, no wonder it hurts.

Scooping me up in your arms, you take me out into the bedroom and settle onto the bed with me. Lying in you arms, I start to cry quietly.

"What is with the tears?" you ask.

"I disappointed you and I want to tell you that I will never do that again."

"I know that my sweet slave/slut. I know. It is now part of our past and now forgotten, although I doubt the lesson has been". you murmur while gently caressing my much abused ass.

Slowly my sobs fade away and I just enjoy being in my Master's arms. I feel so safe now. I am almost asleep when I feel your hand brushing lower and lower on my sore ass. I am waking up rapidly as your hand creeps between my legs and barely brushes my clit.

It felt like a volcano waking up. I had been so turned on by the spanking I had received, despite the pain. Oh how I want to feel you inside of me!

You slowly brush your palm over my pussy several times and complement me on how smooth and free of hair it is. On the next pass of your palm, you drop one finger down into my slit and find me sopping wet and I let out a soft moan of need.

I look over and see that you have more than recovered from the face fucking you gave me and are sporting a dab of pre-cum on the tip of your very hard cock. I take my hand and slowly smooth the pre-cum around the top of your cock and then put the tiniest amount of pressure on your special sweet spot. Now it is your turn to groan.

Suddenly you stick two fingers into my sopping, slippery cunt and start to finger fuck me while softly teasing my clit with your thumb. I am in heaven and start to feel myself cumming.

I struggle with it and then have to tell you, "Master, if you keep doing that wonderful thing to my pussy and clit and I do not think I will be able to resist cumming for much longer." You just smile an evil smile and move my hand to grip your cock and start to wank you off. I feel my head being directed down and I caress the underside of your hot cock and then, at your request, take you into my mouth very slowly and gently, all the while still stroking you off.

"Master, I am cumming!" I say around your hard prick which only seems to be getting longer and thicker in my mouth.

Just as my cunt starts to spasm with an amazing and needed orgasm, you grab me and quickly put me on my hands and knees in front of you. Your overheated cock glides into my pussy so smoothly, I am that slippery wet in there.

My orgasm is just rebuilding and getting stronger as you pump in and out of my cunt, hitting my abused ass with your body with every stroke. It hurts some when you go deep as my ass is so tender, but I don't care or really feel it I am so lost in my orgasm.

Your cock is thickening more and I reach back between my legs and softly cup your tight, hard balls in my palm. You grunt, dive deep into my cunt and cum. I am having another, or is it a continuation, orgasm. Oh god, I haven't ever felt this good before.

You collapse on top of me and pin me down to the bed on my stomach. You whisper in my ear," did my little cumslut cum without my permission?"

I tremble, with fear and aftershocks and try to say something. I manage a small squeak and tell you that yes I did do just that, I am so afraid that I am going to get punished again and I don't know if I can cope.

You try to sound so stern, but the laughter you have been choking on starts to bubble out. "Well my pet, I guess I can forgive this infraction of the rules, just this once."

I realize that you had given me tacit permission with that evil chuckle earlier and I start to giggle with gratitude and relief.

You and I laugh long and loud until tears start to come. Cuddled together we drift off and my final thought was, "I wonder what my master's original plan for today was?"