White Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,045 Followers

The next day I played up to Cindy and began rubbing and kissing her and slowly getting her aroused. When I knew she was sexually excited I ask her if she would like to have a sexual adventure that week. Of course she ask a lot of questions about what I had in mind
and it seemed that she was actually getting more excited about the idea because I wouldn’t tell her what I had in mind. She finally just said, “Yes, I want to do it. Whatever it is.”

I told Cindy that we were going out Thursday night. We would be going early for dinner
so she would have to make arrangements with the baby sitter to come over by 5:00PM
Then I told her that I would pick out the clothes I wanted her to wear.

On Thursday I came home from work early. By the time Cindy came in from work I had already drawn a bath for her and laid out the clothes I wanted her to wear. I had chosen the same white skirt, panties, garter belt and stockings she had worn at Tony’s before. I found a bra that seemed to match the panties and I had to guess with the blouse as I never saw anything above the table that night.

The interesting thing to me was that Cindy never asked about my selection. She just look at the clothes I had on the bed then she stripped and climbed into the tub.

When Cindy was ready to go she was a knock out. Looking at her I got nervous about what I had planned for the evening. I told Cindy that I had a soft tire on my car so we need to take her van. I could tell Cindy was excited because of the way she was talking. I could hear the nervous excitement in her voice. Cindy didn’t pay any attention to where we were going she just chatted about her day at work and other things going on in our neighborhood.

When I pulled into the parking lot behind Tony’s I noticed Cindy give me a nervous look but she didn’t say a word. When we didn’t go into Tony’s through the door from the parking lot Cindy began to relax again. I took us into the restaurant through a side door that didn’t have a sign over the door. We went down a short hall and directly into the lower dinning room. I could tell that Cindy didn’t recognize the place. One of the waiters saw us and greeted me by name. I told him I would sit at my usual table and he said that someone would be right with us.

I took Cindy over to the booth and had her sit where I normally sit but I didn’t mention the view from there (yet). I ordered a bottle of wine then we had a very good dinner.

It was after dinner while we were finishing our wine that I started to put my plan into action. First I pulled the drape open to see if anyone was at the table above us. No one was there. Then I told Cindy to keep watching through the drape. I went up to the main dinning room and over to the table above our booth. I sat down where I knew that Cindy would be looking at my legs. I slipped a napkin off of the table and held it between my legs for a minute. I gave Cindy a little finger wave then I got up and went back downstairs to join her.

When I got back to the table Cindy asked, “What was that all about?”

I said, “Tell me what you saw.”

She said “I saw you sitting there with your legs spread wide and you had a napkin in your crotch. It looked kind of silly. So what was that all about ?”

I said, “That was just a demonstration so that you will fully understand what I am about to tell you.” Then without telling her how much time I actually spend in that booth I told her how I had discovered the view that this booth presents. Then I dropped the bomb. I said
“The silk panties you are wearing, do you know where I saw them for the first time?”

Cindy looked truly puzzled. She said, “I don’t know. In my lingerie drawer? I really don’t know.”

I said “I saw them for the very first time right there and I pointed through the drape to the chair directly across from Cindy.” I could see some level of understanding was beginning to sink in. Then I asked her if she ever remembered being in this place before? She said she didn’t remember and asked what it was called. I said, “This is Tony’s Bar and Grill.” Now I saw a very sick look cross Cindy’s face.

Then I told Cindy in detail what I had seen that night and how sexy it was to see those legs and those soaked panties. Then I told her about finding the panties in her lingerie bag when I got home and how upset I was but that all changed the next morning when I heard her tell Carol the whole story. Cindy looked like she was about to start crying. I leaned over and lifted her chin and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. I told her I loved her and that after I had heard her tell Carol everything I had decided to just forget about the whole thing. I told her she was more important to me than what happened on one night during our marriage.

Then I said “But then this guy Bill calls you out of the blue. I had picked up the extension in the workshop when he called. Maybe things would be better if I hadn’t listened to that call. You did nothing wrong but an idea was planted in my head and I have to act on it.”

Cindy asks, “Are you going to start trouble with Bill? Is that what this is about?” Cindy looked very worried.

I said, “There will be no trouble. This is about sex and love not about anger or jealousy.
I am going to ask you to do something. You can say no and it will be all right but I hope you will say yes.” Cindy looked at me expectantly. I continued, “I want you to go sit at the table up there and wait for Bill to find you. I would like you to invite him out to the van for a repeat of your last night together. When you are finished tell him to leave then I want you to come back to the table up there and sit facing me with your legs apart so I can watch as his semen soaks through your panties. As you sit there feeling his cum leaking out of your pussy I want you to think about me watching you from down here. When you think you are almost done dripping wiggle your legs or something to let me know. Then when I walk past you follow me out to the van. Do you under stand what I want?”

Cindy’s eyes were open wide and she just stared at me. When she finally spoke she said “Are you sure you want me to do that?”

I said, “Yes. Would you do that for me?”

Cindy smiled and said “I would love to do that for you. Your asking me to do this has made me so horny I could never have said no.”

I said “Well okay then. Bill had told you on the phone he would be here around 8:00 and it 8:15 now. I guess you had better get up there.”

Cindy got up and kissed me as she left the booth. About 30 seconds later she was getting into the chair at the appointed table. The first thing Cindy did when she sat down was to spread her legs as wide as she could as a tease. Then she brought them back closer together but continued to give me a good view.

Bill didn’t keep us waiting long. He must have spotted Cindy as soon as she sat down.
The restaurant wasn’t real busy that night so when Cindy and Bill got up to dance I could see out to the dance floor. They danced a couple of times and had a drink Then I watched as Bill put his hand on Cindy’s thigh and started working his way up her leg. The way Bill was sitting didn’t give him a good angle to reach Cindy’s pussy so he gave up on that. For a minute he sat with his hands in his own lap then I realized he was pulling his cock out of his pants. Once he had it out he reached over and took Cindy’s hand and guided it to his cock. When she felt the bare skin her hand jerked back a little but she didn’t balk She wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked him for a while. She had him rock hard then she removed her hand and he, with some difficulty, managed to get his cock back inside his pants. Once he had the zipper up the two of them got up from the table and I watched as they disappeared into the crowd.

The next half hour was difficult for me. I was tempted to go out to the parking lot to see if I could see them but I decided that I might ruin everything. So I just sat and had another drink.

Finally Cindy came back and sat down. Bill did not return to the table with her. Cindy spread her legs enough to give me a great view. It was almost a replay of the first time. When she sat down there was just a little wet spot but I could see it spreading. My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. Cindy’s panties were not as wet this time as they were the last time. Old Bill must have gotten a little somewhere else. After about ten minutes Cindy reached under her skirt and pushed a finger inside her pussy and wiggled it around. When she pulled it out she made a motion with it that indicated that she wanted me to come now.

I got up from my table. The check had already been settled all I had to do was leave a tip for the last drink. I walked up the stairs turned and walked past Cindy without looking and went straight to the van. Cindy was right behind me when I got there. I opened the door and told her to get in the back. I followed her in. When we were both in Cindy asked me if I wanted her to describe what had happened between her and Bill. I said, “Yes I very much want to hear all of the details but not now.”

Then I looked Cindy in the eye and asked “Now what would you like me to do to you?”

Cindy knew what I meant. She pulled her skirt up to her hips and said “What I want more that anything is for you to eat me right now. If you do that I will owe you something special.”

I smiled and said, “It would be my pleasure to eat this beautiful pussy.” Cindy closed her eyes and I leaned into her. I pressed my lips against the cum soaked silk and began licking her pussy through the gusset of her panties. My head was swimming from the different smells. The musky smell of Cindy’s hot pussy, the strong smell of semen that smells like fresh mown grass and chlorine bleach, the perfumed scent of Cindy’s panties and the scent of apple from the hair conditioner Cindy used on her pussy hair. As strong as the smell of the semen was, the taste, at least when mixed with the natural juices from Cindy’s aroused pussy, was not very strong or for that matter, unpleasant. As I pulled the gusset aside and pressed my tongue into Cindy’s swollen vulva Cindy started into her orgasm. I could tell that she was as excited by the thought of what I was doing as she was by the sensations I was giving her. I watched Cindy’s pussy convulse during her orgasm. With each muscle spasm more juices leaked out of her.

As I continued to eat her Cindy either had several more orgasms or one continuous orgasm. I had never seen Cindy, or anyone else for that matter, as sexually aroused as she was at that moment. When Cindy finally came down from her orgasm she told me I would have to stop or she would pass out. She said her orgasm was so intense that she didn’t know where she was for several minutes.

After that Cindy was exhausted. I helped her into the front seat and we headed home.
When we were about half way home Cindy said, “That was the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. How am I going to repay you for giving me such pleasure?”

I said, “How would you like to tell your friend Carol what happened tonight? In complete detail?”

Cindy said, “I’d like to tell her. It would be fun to hear her reaction.”

“Well I would rather see her reaction. I want you to invite Carol over to the house Saturday evening. Tell her I’m out of town or something. Take her up to our room and tell her the story. I will hide in the closet and observe. If she gets as hot listening to your story this time as she did the last time you can probable talk her into masturbating while you tell the story. I would hope that you would encourage her perhaps by playing with yourself as you tell the story.”

Cindy said, “I could do that. It would be my pleasure to do that for you.”

K.K.
K.K.
3,045 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Silk Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories