White Silk Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Through Cindy’s hair each time going lower between Cindy’s legs. It looked like Carol was beginning to press harder on Cindy’s pussy and in response Cindy spread her legs farther apart. It wasn’t long before Carol was slipping a finger between Cindy’s labia and into her pussy.

As Carol did this Cindy leaned her head back against the love seat and began to gyrate her hips pressing herself against Carols hand. This continued for another five minute until Cindy’s body began to spasm as she was overtaken by her orgasm. Carol continued to stroke and probe Cindy’s pussy until her orgasm was completely passed.

When Carol removed her hand from Cindy’s pussy, Cindy opened her eyes and looked down at herself but didn’t say a word. Then Carol said, “Cindy, would you like to see what my bald cunny feels like?”

Cindy nodded yes but didn’t move. Carol took Cindy’s hand and placed it on her hairless pussy. At first Cindy didn’t do anything but slowly she began to move her fingers and soon had one inside Carol. Carol said, “Oh, that feels good. Yes, fuck my little cunny with your finger.”

Soon Cindy was really into it and was giving Carol’s pussy as good as she had gotten from Carol. Carol’s orgasm was long and loud.

Afterward the two of them sat quietly for a few minutes then Carol asked, “Have you ever had another woman go down on your pussy?”

Cindy replied in almost a whisper, “No.”

“Would you like to try it? I would love to feel the soft hair of your on my face.”

Cindy whispered, “I don’t know.”

“Let’s get on the bed and try it. If you don’t like it I’ll stop. Okay?”

Cindy didn’t answer. Carol stood up and removed her blouse and bra then pulled Cindy to her feet and helped her remove her blouse and bra. Carol then led Cindy to the bed. Cindy lay flat on her back and Carol got on the bed between Cindy’s legs. Carol leaned forward and pressed her nose and mouth into Cindy’s bush and began kissing and licking her way down between Cindy’s legs. Carol spent a few minutes lightly caressing Cindy’s
pussy and gently nibbling on her labia. During this time Cindy lay very still. Then Carol ran her tongue all over Cindy’s pussy then stopped and said, “Cindy, I am going to stick my tongue into your cunt now. I am going to fuck your cunt with my tongue. Is that what you want me to do? Do you want me to fuck your cunt with my tongue?”

Cindy didn’t respond with words. She moved her legs so that her knees were bent and her feet were close to her ass, and then she spread her knees a part giving Carol complete access to her pussy. Carol stuck her tongue into Cindy and did exactly what she said she was going to do. She fucked Cindy with her tongue and brought Cindy to a crashing orgasm.

When Cindy had recovered Carol asked, “Would you like to taste my cunny?”

Again Cindy didn’t speak. She just moved so that Carol could lie down. Then she positioned herself between Carol’s legs. She was a little hesitant at first but she was soon licking and sucking on Carol’s pussy. Carol shouted out encouragement. “Oh yes, stick that tongue in my cunt. Suck on my clit. Do I taste good? Oh Cindy, you really know how to suck a cunt.” Then Carol’s whole body shutter as she climaxed.

Cindy continued to suck on Carol’s pussy even after her orgasm had passed. Finally Carol pulled Cindy up and kissed her on the mouth. Then she laughed and said, “Imagine that, your mouth tastes like my cunny.”

For the next several minutes both girls were quite. That was all right with me because I already had my shorts full of cum and wasn’t ready for any more excitement for a while.

Carol was the first to speak. “Are you okay with what happened?”

Cindy said, “I guess so. But, why did you do that?”

“I never mentioned this before, I guess because I never thought I would have an opportunity like this, I am bisexual. I like both men and woman. Actually I prefer men but a woman and can be a lot of fun too. Did you like it?”

“It felt good but I am not sure how I feel about it yet.”

During the next few minutes both Carol got off the bed and got dressed girls while Cindy quietly watched her.

When she was completely dress Carol went over to the bed and gave Cindy a kiss on the lips and said, “Listen if you ever want a repeat of tonight, just let me know. Otherwise we don’t ever have to mention this again. Don’t get up, I’ll show myself out. Goodnight Cindy.”

Cindy mumbled good night but made no move to get off the bed.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Silk Previous Part
White Silk Series Info

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories