White Silk Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

I smiled at Bonnie and said, "Very nice to meet you."

Bonnie just stared back at me. Cindy move next to Bonnie on the bed and kissed her on the cheek and said, "Bonnie wants you to fuck her, don't you Bonnie?"

Bonnie slowly turned to look at Cindy. Before Bonnie had a chance to say anything Cindy covered Bonnie's mouth with hers and reached between Bonnie's legs with her hand and inserted two fingers into Bonnie's pussy. The kiss lasted for more than a minute and when it ended Bonnie was already humping her pussy against Cindy's hand. Cindy said to Bonnie, "You do want to fuck my husband so that I can watch don't you?"

Bonnie looked almost as if she was in a trance as she said, "If that's what you want I will fuck George for you."

Cindy turned to me and said, "George, get your clothes off and join us on the bed."

I said, "I need to go clean myself up a little. Watching you two earlier made me shot a load in my pants so I am a little messy."

Cindy said, "You don't need to clean yourself up. I am sure Bonnie wouldn't mind sucking your cock clean for you."

I quickly striped off my clothes and got on the bed between Cindy and Bonnie. Cindy leaned over and kissed me then said to Bonnie, "Why don't you give George's cock a little oral attention."

It was amazing. Bonnie never protested. She just took me into her mouth and started sucking. After a few minutes Cindy got off the bed and said that she was going to go get us something to drink. When Cindy left the room I pulled Bonnie up to face me and kissed her. Rather that resisting me she melted into my arms and returned my kiss with passion.

Bonnie had large firm breasts with big nipples that I really enjoyed sucking and Bonnie enjoyed the attention. I ran my tongue from her breast over to her shoulder then lifted her arm and licked her under arm. She flinched a little as she was somewhat ticklish but was soon kissing my ears and forhead while I continued to lick and kiss this sensitive area of her body. After that I moved down her body and marveled at the length and quantity of her red pubic hair.

When I finally moved my face between her legs and began to tongue her pussy Bonnie began to hump herself against my mouth in anticipation of her approaching orgasm. After her orgasm I moved on top of her and she reached between us and guided my cock into her pussy. As I began taking long slow strokes into Bonnie I looked to my left and found Cindy sitting in a chair next to the bed watching us while she fingered herself.

When I felt my climax building I asked Cindy, "Do you want me to pull out before I cum?"

Cindy said, "Let's ask Bonnie... Bonnie, do you want George to climax inside your cunt and leave his big load inside you or do you want him to pull out?"

"I want him to cum inside me. George, please cum inside me."

After about five more strokes my cock began to pulse and shoot my semen deep into Bonnie's pussy.

When I rolled off Bonnie onto the bed Cindy got back in bed next to me. Bonnie looked at both of us and said, "I hope I gave both of you as much pleasure as you have given me. I have to go home now so that my husband doesn't begin to wonder what happened to me."

Cindy said, "It's to bad you have to leave now, there is so much more we could do."

"I wish I could stay. Do you think the two of you would want me again?"

Cindy said, "Yes, we will want you again. I'll call you."

"I will be looking forward to it."

Bonnie went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. When she came out she kissed us both goodnight and left.

When Bonnie left all I could say was, "Wow." Then Cindy fell into bed and we made love to each other.

For the next couple of months Cindy and I refrained from any extra marital sexual activity. But then one Wednesday night when I got home from work, Cindy told me I had to change quickly because we had to go out to dinner with one of her clients. She said that her boss told her that an important client was coming to town with his wife and he wanted Cindy to take them to dinner. Cindy said that she had made reservations for seven o'clock so I would have to hurry so we could get there before Mr. And Mrs. Beardsley. When we got out of the car at the restaurant Cindy kissed me and said tonight's dinner is very important to me. This client represents a lot of business for our agency so I need things to go well."

I said, "I understand and you can count on me to help any way I can."

We got to the restaurant before the Beardsleys' arrived and were sitting at our table having a gin and tonic when a man appeared at the table. He was about six feet tall, maybe 45 years old and in very good physical condition. He introduced himself as John Beardsley, and then he apologized for being late. When Cindy asked where his wife was he said that she wasn't feeling well so she didn't make the trip with him.

We ordered another round of drinks, ordered dinner and had a very pleasant conversation. After I finished my dinner I made a trip to the men's room. When I got back to the table Cindy and John were talking about work but I noticed that she seemed to be blushing a little. A short time later John went to the men's room and while he was gone Cindy laughed and said that John was flirting with her while I was away from the table.

I asked her how he was flirting and she said, "John said that he had been told that I was very good at my job but that nobody told him that I was so attractive. He complemented my hair, my shoes and my dress. He really knows all the right things to say to a woman."

I was about to say something when I saw John coming back to the table. As John sat down I was struck with an idea. I got up and said that I had to make a call. I said that there was a problem at work and I needed to get a status update. I went into the bar for a few minutes and watched Cindy and John. They were chatting away and Cindy had a big smile on her face. I waited five more minutes then went back to the table and said that I was going to have to cut the evening short because I was going to have to go into my office to try and resolve a problem on a project I was working on. Cindy looked disappointed. She said, "John and I haven't had any time to talk business. Do we have to leave right now?"

I said, "Sorry, but I have to go. Then as if the idea just struck me I said, "John, if you wouldn't mind giving Cindy a ride home, then she can stay here and the two of you can talk business to your hearts content."

To me John said, "That would be great." Then to Cindy, " I'd be glad to give you a ride afterward."

I said, "John, nice meeting you. Cindy, I'll see you at home."

As I turned to leave Cindy said, "I'll walk you to the door."

As we walked Cindy said, "What's this crap about having to go to the office to fix a problem. You have never had to go to the office at night to fix anything."

I said, "I am just trying to help you win John's business. You don't need me around to talk business and you don't need me around if John wants to do something other than business with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'll be waiting for you when you get home."

Cindy kissed me and said, "Thank you. I love you. I'll see you when I get home, or maybe I won't see you.

I said, "Enjoy yourself." Then I left.

When I got home I put the car in the garage and left all of the lights off as I went into the house and went up to our bedroom. I turned on some music and sat by the window and waited. Cindy and John pulled up in front of the house about an hour later. I quickly turned off the music and waited to see if John was going to get out of the car and come into the house with Cindy.

When both of them got out of the car and headed for the front door I felt my excitement grow, but I also felt just a touch of jealousy. I knew that would quickly pass as my arousal increased.

I could hear John and Cindy downstairs talking. Then Cindy turned on the CD player and I could hear Billy Joel singing but I could no longer hear John and Cindy. I moved to the top of the stairs and listened for any movement below but heard nothing. After ten minutes it was becoming apparent to me that Cindy and John would not be coming upstairs.

I decided to try and sneak down and see what was going on. If they weren't doing anything I would slip down the cellar stairs and into the garage then I would call Cindy from my cell phone and ask if I should come home or not.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I still couldn't hear anything other than the music from the CD player. As quietly as I could I tip toed over to the archway into the living room and peeked around the corner, I expected to see Cindy and John sitting on the sofa but they weren't there. It was at that point that I noticed that Cindy had lit the gas fireplace. I couldn't see the fireplace because the sofa sits in front of it, but I could tell from the orange glow in the room that the fireplace was on. I slipped into the kitchen and from there into the dinning room to get a clear view of the sofa and the fireplace.

That's when I saw them. Cindy had put a blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace and the two of them were lying there. In the darkness of the dinning room I didn't have to worry about being seen, so I was able to observe them from less than ten feet away.

John was naked and was lying on his back with his head on a pillow. Cindy was on John's right and she also was naked. She was lying on her side facing John with her head resting on his chest and her right leg, bent at the knee was resting on top of John's thigh. I could see that John was holding Cindy's panties in his left hand and with his right hand he was running his fingers through Cindy's hair.

As my eyes became better adjusted to the light from the fireplace I could see John's cock, fully erect lying flat against his stomach and pointing at Cindy's face. As I watched, Cindy moved her right hand down John's leg to his thigh then back up to cup his balls. She lifted them a couple of times as if she were trying to weigh them then she moved her hand to his cock and without lifting it off his stomach, began stroking it.

The two of them laid quietly for some time, John stroking Cindy's hair and Cindy stroking John's cock. Suddenly John lifted his hips slightly and said, "I'm coming."

As the semen began to spew from the end of John's cock, Cindy took him into her mouth and captured the rest of his load. She continued to suck on his cock until his ejaculation was complete and his member returned to its flaccid state. Cindy began to massage John's balls again as they continued to lie without speaking. After several minutes of this John said, "I really should be going. I have to call my wife when I get back to the hotel." John got up and began dressing and I slid as far back into the corner of the dinning room as I could so that I wouldn't be seen. I could no longer see them and they didn't speak as they got dressed.

Cindy walked John to the front door and they stood and talked for a minute them I heard what sounded like a kiss and then the door closed. I peeked around the corner to make sure John was gone before I came out of my hiding place.

Cindy jumped when she saw me. She said, "I thought you were upstairs."

I said, "I was, but when you didn't come up right away I snuck down here and watched the activity from the dinning room. Why didn't you bring him upstairs?"

"I had planned to but John thought it would be really cozy to lie in front of the fireplace, so that's what we did. After all, he is my client and I wanted him to be happy." Cindy took my hand in hers and pulled me to her and kissed me. "Thanks for being so understanding this evening. John is coming to my office to sign a contract for us to insure his whole business and I am not sure that it would have happened if you didn't leave me alone with him."

I said, "Let's go to bed and you can thank me properly."

When we got in bed I was naked and Cindy was wearing only her panties. As I began to kiss Cindy and fondle her breasts I said, "I guess it didn't take much to satisfy John."

Cindy said, "Is that an insult. Are you saying that I am not much?"

"No. I mean the two of you were only here for ten minutes before I snuck down to the dinning room to spy on you and all I saw you do is give him a hand job with a little sucking action and he was satisfied enough with that to call it a night and go home."


Cindy laughed and said, "Well, I do give a good hand job don't I? What you are saying then is that because he didn't fuck me that you don't think he would have been satisfied with just a hand job. Is that right?"

"Of course. When was the last time I was satisfied with just a hand job? Was there some kind of problem? Like maybe he had trouble getting an erection, or he that he believes that fucking is cheating but hand jobs and oral sex are not?"

Cindy pulled me close to her and started to guide my hand into her panties as she spoke. "Oh, he didn't have any problem getting an erection. He had an erection as soon as he pulled his cock out of his pants. The reason he was satisfied with the hand job you saw me givivg him is because he had already fucked me in the parking lot at the restaurant."

When my hand reached her pubic hair I knew what she was saying was true. Her hair was matted and sticky and when I pushed a finger inside, Cindy's pussy was slick and juicy. It was quite obvious that she had been fucked earlier that evening. I was surprised and excited by what she said and what I found in her panties. I quickly pulled her panties off and went down on her juicy pussy and quickly brought her to orgasm. Then, as I pushed my engorged cock into her, Cindy said, "John said he is going to be coming back to town in a couple of weeks."

"I guess he wants a replay with you?"

"Not exactly. He will be bringing his wife with him this time. He wants to know if we can all get together for dinner."

"I guess we could do that, but would you feel uncomfortable around his wife?"

"Why wouldn't I. Besides, he wants to know if you would be interested in having a foursome afterward."

"Really? I guess that would depend on his wife. What does she look like?"

Cindy said, "John showed me a picture of her and she is beautiful, and the best part is that John says she is bi."

As it turned out John had to cancel that trip but promised to come back early next year.

The following week on my birthday Cindy gave my a fancy little gift bag and inside were the white silk panties that Cindy wore the night this all started. There was a card with the panties that said, "I think it is time to retire these panties so I give them to you as a keepsake of the memories we have made with them. And so that you will know that retiring these panties is not an end but a beginning I have purchased several more similar white silk panties. From now on I will wear a new pair of panties for each of our sexual adventures and give them to you afterward. That way you can make kind of a panty scrapbook of our adventures."

There are now five pairs of panties in the collection so far.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the White Silk stories.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Silk Series Info

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories