White Slave

Story Info
Young man becomes slave to the King of Athens' daughter.
1.4k words
3.85
32.3k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the long dirt road towards the city of Athens, Greece. It was beautiful and I couldn't help but notice the looks that the other slaves and I recieved from the crowd that gathered around us.

A strong gust of wind picked up some dirt and flung it in my eyes and mouth causing me to clench my eyes shut and cough.

I opened them up and looked in amazement at the desert inside the walls of a giant ring. It was covered by weapons, old armor, and broken shields. I looked in horror at the piles of bodies that surrounded me and my gaze was broken by a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see the guard standing over me.

He turned me to a high balcony where in a giant chair sat a gray-and-black haired man with a long beard and piercing blue eyes. His gleaming, golden crown sat on his brow and a gold breast plate covered his upper torso and ran down to a black and read sash tied kilt that had a shield with a sword going through it.

He stood up and spoke aloud to the gathering people in the seats around the arena and to the other slaves and I. "My wonderful people, I have gathered the slaves of men and women of Greece and even some from our wonderful neighbors, Rome, here in my city to see who is stronger." There was a cheer from the crowd and he started again, "Today will be a momentous occasion. For every slave you see here in the arena will fight to the death to win the right to be the first slave for my daughter's 18th birthday."


I looked in complete dispair at the men around me and was frightened beyond belief. I was only 16 and I was to fight these men but then I smiled wickedly and thought, 'Yay, a chance to show my master's skill.'

The king raised his hands and yelled out, "Let the battle of Athen's slaves..." I waited with my feet planted and my hands clenched into fists for him to say that final word, "BEGIN!"

I jumped up and over the first man to my right and wrapped the chains on my wrists around his neck and kicked my foot out planting it in between his shoulder blades and broke his neck with a loud snap.

I was then lifted in a bear hug from behind by a pair of huge arms. I laughed and kicked down with my heel right between the legs knocking the breathe out of him. He dropped me and I landed on my knees and looked around for a weapon and saw it.

A sword stuck out of the ground pointed in my direction. I reached out and grabbed it up and came around with it, my teeth clenched, and sliced his head off.

I howled like a wolf and saw two men running at me with a battle axe about to go for my legs and head. I waited until they swung before jumping up off the man on my right's knee and watched as he sliced the other man's legs off and the other man out of anger sliced the other's head off.

While the other man howled over the loss of his legs I came behind him, grabbed a handful of his hair and slit his throat.

I turned once more to the final fighter besides me and decided I was just going to play with my food before I cut him open. So I started throwing my sword in the air and catching it ignoring him completely.

As I expected he grew angrier the more I ignored him. Blinded by this he charged me and I waited until he was close before I fell to the ground and kicked him in his knees breaking them both. He fell to his knees and I walked to him after throwing my sword in the ground. He was too stupid to realize he was dead and swung at me with his right hand which I caught. He growled and swung with his left which I also caught. I then lifted up his arms and twisted sharply before planting my knee in both breaking them in two.

He screamed and cried out in pain before looking at me and asking, "What are YOU?!" I grabbed up his sword and mine and walked behind him and screamed to where him and everyone else could here, "I am a SPARTAN!" I lifted up both swords and pierced his lungs.

He coughed and fell to the ground and I stood in the middle of the ring and threw my hand in the air clenched in a fist and roared. The crowd cheered and applauded, then slowly they started chanting, "Spartan! Spartan!"

The king raised his hand and the chanting stopped as he spoke, "We have a new champion! Come Spartan meet my daughter." I was escorted up a flight of stairs to the king and I bowed to one knee with my head down staring at the ground.

The king then said, "Katrina come out and see your new servant."

I looked up to see a goddess in a black dress that fluttered behind her like a flag as she walked out. Her hair was the same color as her dress and was up in a ponytail, her eyes were the deepest shade of blue and pierced me like an arrow when she looked into my eyes. Her body was very slim but bountiful in the chest and ass. Her legs were long and muscular and went on for miles.

I then put my fist to my chest and bowed more to her staring at the floor. Her voice sounded above me, "Rise up and look forward. I want to see what my first slave will be like."

I stood and did as she said, never letting my eyes leave the door as she walked around me, surveying me like a young steed. She then spoke again, "Well, well, well. Very muscular and tall, an awesome fighter, and a beautiful thing to look at."

I thought of how I looked. Black hair cut short, red eyes that made me look like the son of Hades, a build of a runner and fighter, muscle bound and tall as an oak. So I was very pleased about her compliments towards me.

She then walked to her daddy and kissed him lightly on the cheek before saying, "Thank you father. Guards get my slave some new clothes and take him to the bathing area. Don't worry about him I'm sure he won't run away." She looked at me and said, "Isn't that right slave?"

I replied back, "Yes, mistress. I would not even dream of running away." She smiled broadly and said, "Good. When he's done bring him to my room."

I was led to a giant pool on the other side of the palace and one of the guards commanded, "Private, fetch some clothes out of the pantry while I stand guard here." One guard bowed and ran to a nearby building and opened a door before returning with a set of black clothes.

I removed the rags from my body and stepped in and cleaned myself of the blood, dirt, and mud that had covered me since I was taken from my master in Sparta.

After I was done I got out and grabbed up the clothes and started to put them on. I looked over slightly and caught sight of two women in the bushes. They were busted and ran to the palace and I guessed they were servants of the princess because they ran through the door way at the back of the balcony.

I chuckled and dressed before going to the guards. They led me back up the stairs, through the doorway and down a long hall to a door on the right. One guard stepped forward and knocked. The door was opened by the black haired woman that was spying on me at the bath and I was motioned in but the guards were stopped by the woman.

She closed the door and came to me. She then put a choker on my neck and a pair of shackles on my wrists. She said not a word and after she was done, led me to the princess' bedroom.

The princess was sitting in her bed completely naked talking to the other maiden that was spying on me. Her hair was blonde and hung to her shoulders.

The princess looked at me and smiled wickedly before saying, "Remove his clothes and tie him to the wall." The maidens started ont there assignment and I thought to myself, 'What have I gotten myself into?'

To Be Continued...