White Slaves of Eban Ch. 05

Story Info
White couple agree to work at a resort for black clients.
1.3k words
4.3
167.6k
39
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

Katie could feel her heart beat as she entered the pit area of the large room. There were around fifteen couples spread out on the cushions. Every couple was in some sort of sexual position. Katie recognized the women that were sitting at the table with her a few minutes ago.

The petite little blonde had her mouth full of black cock. She was naked now and down on her knees as three eunuchs' stood around watching. Katie nervously watched how the woman sucked that big black cock.

Katie felt for the eunuchs'. That guy must have been a real jerk to make them stand there and watch. Katie listened to the man talk nasty to the little blonde.

"That's right baby. Show them how much you love that black cock......Take it down your throat now...."

Katie was being pulled almost next to that couple as she was jerked into place and felt Jack's hands begin to pull off her dress. Her large boobs sprung free of the tight material making the three eunuchs' glance her way.

Jack laughed as he knew he caught their attention as he tossed Katie's dress down onto the floor.

"That's right fellows. Take a look at these nice juicy breasts."

Jack massaged her breasts as he smiled at the three eunuchs'. Katie tried her hardest to keep herself under control. She knew there were camera's everywhere. She tried to pretend to enjoy what Jack was doing to her and closed her eyes and moaned.

Jack laugh out loud at the eunuchs'. "You see how much she wants this black dick inside her?"

Katie didn't even hear the sound of Jack's belt buckle as his pants dropped to the floor. He had also wiggled out of his boxer shorts and his thick black cock was sticking straight out.

Jack reached down between her legs and inserted a finger between her pussy lips and began playing with her clit. He kept grinning at her and waited for a reaction until he finally got it.

Jack laughed and looked at the eunuchs' again saying. "I don't think she can wait much longer for black cock fellows...What do you think?"

Katie looked at the hooded eunuchs' knowing that they weren't allowed to speak as she felt Jack's finger. She had to admit that he was rather skilled on the way he was touching her there. She just couldn't get it out of her mind that one of these eunuchs' could be Jeff.

Jack's finger was hitting the right spot. Katie was moving her hips as Jack's finger worked on her clit. Jack reached out and pulled her face to his giving her a wide open mouth wet kiss. He than took his hand away from her pussy and brought his finger up to her mouth to lick.

She tasted her own pussy juice as Jack laughed and pulled her around until she was standing in back behind a sofa. Jack leaned over and took one of her huge boobs into his mouth and began sucking on a nipple. He exchanged boobs and worked on the other nipple than pushed her over the back of that sofa until her boobs dangled freely over the edge.

Katie felt his hands on her ass while she adjusted her heeled feet on the floor. She was preparing herself to get fucked for the first time. She felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks apart than felt that large mushroomed shaped head pressing against her pussy lips.

Katie tilted her head up and looked at the eunuchs' Jack was carefully pressing his big cock into her slit until the head popped in making Katie yelp. Jack laughed as he starred at the three eunuchs'.

"You fellows ought to feel how tight she is!"

Jack kept pushing back and forth gaining a fraction at a time. Katie held onto the back of the sofa as jack rocked himself in further. Katie stiffened as her mouth opened wide as Jack pushed in further until she felt his thighs touching her ass. He held her hips as he started to pull out than shoved back in making Katie moan.

Jack laughed out loud looking at the eunuchs'. "I hope she isn't on of you all's ex!"

They just stood starring as Jack added. "Just in case she is I want to thank you for making such a wonderful donation to the resort."

Katie closed her eyes as she felt Jack start to move a little faster. She felt hot and aroused down there. She'd been given something to enhance her own sexual experience and it was surely working on her. Katie started to move her ass back with each stroke Jack made.

"Now that's what I'm talking about fellows. Look at the way she's pushing herself back against me."

Katie's body was deceiving her. Her elbows dug into that sofa cushion as Jack picked up speed. Katie greeted her teeth trying not to moan again but it was hopeless as she let out a loud gasp. She lowered her face until her head dangled down. Her hair flopped back and forth as Jack pumped into her now wet aroused pussy.

"You like it baby?"

Katie swallowed than replied. "Yes.....It's good.....Fuck me...."

Jack was banging her so hard now that her boobs were swaying with each stroke he made. Katie glanced up at the eunuchs' as she tried to hold herself back from having an orgasm. There eyes were focused on her swaying boobs now as Jack banged her hard and deep.

Katie let out a loud ear piercing groan making a few of the other couples stop what they were doing to look up. Katie was shoving her ass back and Cuming on Jack's big cock. Her whole body shook as she came. Jack held onto her hips as tight as he could as her body went though its motions.

Katie knew now why these other women looked like sluts. Whatever drugs they gave her was making her want more.

"I'm going to cum baby....You want me to cum in you?"

Katie griped the cushion as she listened to Jack. "Yes....Cum in me...."

Jack didn't need any further coaxing. He just picked up more speed as he rammed his huge thick cock inside her tight pussy until he began to grunt and groan putting on a good show for his audience.

"Here it comes....Do you feel it....."

Katie looked up at the eunuchs' as she replied. "Yes.....I feel it inside me....It feels so hot!"

Jack stood behind Katie grinding his hips into her as he held onto her waist. He stood until he caught his breath and took a deep breath as he looked over at the eunuchs'.

"Come here and take a look for yourself."

Jack waited until the eunuchs' walked around to the rear of the sofa and starred at his cock as he pulled it out of Katie's pussy. A glob of sperm followed and fell to the floor below.

"Maybe you fellows should get something to clean that up with?"

Katie straightened up as one of Jack's friends started to clap his hands. Katie saw a redhead riding the man and saw the size of the cock she was riding. It was larger than Jack's cock.

"Hey buddy, is she any good?"

Jack laughed as he replied. "She's fine; man....How about that redhead you're stuck in?"

The man laughed before he replied back. "She's tight. You ought to feel how her pussy can grip my cock!"

Jack laughed. "That's because you're so damn fucking huge!"

"What'll you say we trade later on?"

Jack shook his head. "I don't know man. I didn't come here to just fuck one or two of them. I'll let you know."

Katie picked up her dress as Jack put his pants back on. Jack seemed to ignore her now as he leaned down to kiss the redhead whole was riding his friend. Katie politely asked.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to clean up a little."

Jack broke away from kissing the redhead long enough to make a short reply.

"Yeah.....Sure....Go ahead...."

Katie quickly walked out of the pit and walked toward the nearest lounge they had for the divorcees to freshen up.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers