White Slaves Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ELIZABETH: The ambassador smiled and slid out of me. "I did fancy face-fucking that Jew slut," he remarked as he exited the room. The young man got behind me and said "Lets see how you compare to the Asian slut " I cried out with pleasure as he slid into me in one quick motion.

STEPHEN: I think all of us heard that. The ambassador left the door open.

ELIZABETH: Oh I'm so sorry honey! I really was very horny. The young man's cock - his name was Ibo, as I would find out when he fucked me on other occasions - was even bigger than the ambassador's. It truly was a monster snake.

DANA: You must have been really turned on.

ELIZABETH: Yes, I was. This man just walked in and fucked me, right after he defiled a beautiful Korean professional while her husband meekly listened. There was just something so deliciously submissive in that.

DANA: I have to admit, it does sound delicious to be reduced low and had by a powerful man.

ELIZABETH: And this was right after dinner when all of us white wives were utterly humiliated along with our husbands. All of us were made to submit and serve them as if they were superior. I felt really ashamed, not just for myself, but for Stephen, and for the other couples there who had let this be done to them. But this sense of shame only fed my submission and made me horny. And It didn't hurt that Ibo was so well hung.

DANA: How hung?

Elizabeth makes a gesture in the air.

ELIZABETH: About this tall and this thick.

DANA: Oh my god? Jon, did you see that? That's enormous. I wonder what it would be like to have something that size inside of me.

ELIZABETH: It just filled me up in a way I haven't felt before. I can't even count the orgasms I had before he shot his load into me. After he did, he slapped my ass and said "I think you've got yourself a repeat customer" and walked out.

DANA: Wow.

ELIZABETH: I was exhausted. I just lay on the bed and after a while I went out to Stephen in the dining room.

STEPHEN: It was just me and Rachel's husband then.

ELIZABETH: I did catch a peak of Rachel through a crack in her door. She was on all fours, being facefucked roughly by the ambassador, as a young black was taking her from behind. From her groans, it seemed like she was enjoying herself.
It felt really delicious to be walking out to Stephen in front of Rachel's husband with a black man's cum in my cunt. But I reflected that his wife was used even more than I was tonight.

DANA: How did you feel Stephen?

STEPHEN: Really, really horny.

ELIZABETH: Yes, you took me up to our room and fucked many times, didn't you?

STEPHEN: ...while you told me all the details of being used by the ambassador and Ibo.

DANA: Wow, both of you guys got off on that?

ELIZABETH: Yes. Stephen especially liked hearing about Ibo's dick and how much bigger it was than his own.

DANA: Really, you got off on that?

STEPHEN: It was just really exciting to think of of Elizabeth being taken by a monster cock of that size.

ELIZABETH: Jon, how would you feel at watching Dana here take a black dick that big?

JON: Eh, I'm not sure to be honest enough.

ELIZABETH: Fair enough.

STEPHEN: Well, its getting late now. Perhaps we should continue this story another time.

JON: Yes, but just one more thing. Would the two of you mind letting us have a copy of that tape you made on your first day?

DANA: Jon!

Stephen and Elizabeth exchange a glance.

STEPHEN: Sure. We've had some pretty hot sex watching it and we don't mind if you do the same.

ELIZABETH: I imagine the two of you will get turned on seeing me orgasm after getting fingered by a black guy as Stephen looks on.

JON: Thanks, to both of you. And we'd love to come over again sometime and hear the rest of your story.

12