White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the only day that this can happen is my birthday?" I accused, my tone venomous.

"I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you," he apologized, looking incredibly guilty.

"Did it ever occur to you to send someone else?" Mom asked.

"Yes, why can't James or Eric go?" I demanded. "They're senior partners and more experienced than you."

"I'm the one who's been leading this case the entire time," he explained. "It has to be me."

"Fine, whatever," I said, waving my hand at him, too angry to even shed a tear. A caring husband would know it wasn't fine, and would do whatever it took to make a fuss over his wife... but he just mumbled another apology before suggesting he'd leave the two of us alone.

Once he'd trudged upstairs, Mom gave me a hug and said, "On your birthday I'm taking you out after work for a special evening."

"You don't have to," I said with a heavy sigh.

"You're right, I don't, but this is non-negotiable," she said in the way that meant a decision had been made and no amount of arguing was going to change it.

We each poured ourselves another glass of wine and continued venting about our men, although we didn't talk at all about Jake or black cock... although that night after Emery was asleep I masturbated to both. He didn't wake up, but I was so pissed at him I wouldn't have cared if he had.

.....

Friday, as usual, I wore pantyhose underneath my casual Friday jeans, and three inch open-toed shoes.

As I hoped, Jake wandered into my room before first period and noticed my outfit.

"Connie, not only are you the only woman around who regularly wears nylons, but you may be the only woman in the entire state that wears nylons underneath her jeans," he noticed, gazing admiringly at my feet.

I shrugged, deciding to flirt back, still angry at Emery, and Mom's words lingering in the back of my mind, "I like to dress professionally on the outside, but a little sexy underneath."

"Are you trying to excite me?" Jake asked.

"Is it working?" I asked back.

"I plead the fifth," he said, raising his hands in the air.

I glanced down at his crotch and bluntly said, "I think you're presenting evidence that proves my case."

"Guilty as charged," he laughed, just as a couple of students entered the room.

I couldn't help it, so I added, "You may have to pay for your crimes one day."

He laughed and rebutted with wit, "As long as the punishment fits the crime, I'll throw myself upon the mercy of the court."

Like yesterday, my panties were damp... although unlike yesterday I'd escalated the inappropriate banter.

Yet, I didn't see him the rest of the day and then it was the weekend... and I suffered through flirtation withdrawal.

Emery tried to make it up to me as he took me out for a pre-birthday supper at the most expensive restaurant in town and did all the right things, including the rare going down on me once we were back home and not expecting anything in return (which he didn't get), but the entire time I kept wondering if Jake would eat pussy better, and would Jake give me the present I really wanted for my big 4-0?

Of course, half the time I pondered what it would be like to be pounded by Jake and his hopefully huge dick. While the other half, I felt guilty for contemplating cheating on my husband.

Yes, he was oblivious.

Yes, he was inconsiderate.

Yes, he was consumed with his work.

But deep down he was a good man and a good father... when he was home.

Although our sex life was mundane, pedestrian and rare, I sure didn't want a divorce or to dive back into the dating pool.

So although I would continue to flirt and dress up for Jake as the new school week progressed, I considered it harmless banter and naughty fantasies that would remain just that.

On Monday I wore a brand new pair of pantyhose, a European brand that had a sexy seam down the back and the Cuban heel.

I preferred the sandal foot style that showcased my toes and hated the unattractive although practical reinforced toes (man, I wrecked a lot of pairs of nylons... my average being three days worn before I got a run somewhere), but these were unique and sexy.

To make sure Jake noticed them when he came into my room, which I was confident he would do, I slipped out of my four inch heels and walked around my room in my nylon-clad feet... desperate for the attention my husband wasn't giving me.

I was hanging some new student art work on the bulletin board when I was startled to hear him speak, not even aware he'd entered the room, "Those are new?"

"What are?" I asked, playing innocent.

He laughed, "Playing hard to get, are we?"

I smiled back, on flirtation overdrive, "Well I do like things to be hard."

He seemed slightly surprised by my rather clear innuendo, but after a beat, responded slyly, "Do you also like things big?"

"I wouldn't know," I shrugged, throwing my small dicked husband under the bus with such a direct and obvious answer.

"Well, that's truly a shame," he said, blatantly checking out my legs. "I do have to say I love the hosiery choice today."

"They're brand new," I admitted. "I thought I should try something different."

"You should try something new every week," he said, his flirtation as direct as mine.

"Have any suggestions?" I asked back.

"I can think of one," he smiled, keeping it obvious without ever directly saying it.

"I bet you can," I smiled.

"You're lucky you don't teach high school," he commented.

"Why?" I asked, wiggling my toes at him.

"Because none of the boys would be paying attention to the lesson," he answered.

"I'm flattered," I said, before adding, "but I can't even get my husband to stick around for my fortieth birthday."

"You're turning forty?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

"On Thursday," I revealed.

"I can't believe it," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Everything. That you're forty, you seriously don't look older than thirty. And that your husband would leave you alone on your birthday," he said.

"I'm going out with my mom," I said, then thought 'why did I tell him that?'

"You deserve better," he said.

I completely agreed with him and was revelling in the abundance of flattery and attention he was giving me, yet didn't want to sound pathetic as I explained, "Oh, my mom is my best friend."

I then realized how that sounded completely pathetic.

"That's cool," he nodded, just as students started filing in.

I walked to my desk and slipped into my shoes, knowing he was watching, knowing I was turning him on, knowing that at this moment I was indeed craving chocolate. I couldn't resist, and said in a low drawl, "I hope your day won't be too hard."

He didn't lose a beat as he countered, his innuendo obvious, "Oh I think it's going to be a very long, hard... day."

I countered his innuendo with my own as I said, "I could definitely use some chocolate to spice up my day."

This stopped him in his tracks as I had pushed the invisible envelope of flirting to a whole new level.

Another colleague walked into my room, so I didn't get to hear his response as she asked to borrow some art supplies.

As usual, the rest of the day flew by; teaching young children has a way of doing that, and other than seeing Jake in the hallway talking to Beth, a younger teacher who was hotter than me... which made me oddly jealous... I didn't see him again all day.

That night, after the kids were asleep, I went online and watched interracial porn. And although the plots were atrocious most of the time... if they even had plots... there were a few good ones:

-One with Brittney Amber as a teacher who is gangbanged by four students, most of them black (being gangbanged was a secret fantasy I never planned on fulfilling).

-One wild one of a petite, tiny, Piper Perri taking a 12 inch cock (I wondered if I could swallow such a cock... that was a challenge I would love to try).

-Another great scene where Ava Dalush comes over just to get her weekly black cock fill (this scene excited me as she was in tan thigh highs and the idea of just coming to see a guy to get fucked with no strings attached was pretty hot).

-Another was a mom and daughter sharing a black cock in 'Mahina And Sheena Starring In This Mom And Daughter Share A Big Black Cock' (hot even though I would never do such a thing with my own daughter).

-And yet my favourite was watching Holly Heart call her husband a cuckold and made him watch as she fucked her new big black cocked intern. The scene was so nasty with such dirty talk, a dominant black man who just took control.... just the way I wanted to be used... Holly Heart even said to her husband 'See how a real man takes charge... face fucking me like a real slut'. That is exactly the kind of sex I wanted... treated rough by a man who knew what he wanted and took it.

I couldn't fathom Emery as a cuckold... although I'd be lying if I said the idea wasn't a little bit appealing. Maybe seeing me fucked by a black man would wake him up!

Yet, in the end I wasn't looking for plot, I was looking at, staring at, and drooling at... black cock.

I don't know if it was the taboo of it (coming from the South, white women even socialising with black men was still considered a serious no-no in some communities, including the one I was from), or if it was my anger at my husband, or my lack of regular sex, or my Mom's shocking revelations, or just how hot Jake was and how he gave me the attention I basked in.

Regardless, I couldn't stop thinking about him or black cock.

On Tuesday I wore thigh highs under my dress, with the plan I would let him 'accidentally' see my lace tops, but he wasn't at school. It turned out he was at a professional development opportunity that day.

I knew this was getting bad when I couldn't believe how disappointed I was. I'd come to find our brief sexual banter in the morning the highlight of my day.

That night I ended up on Tumblr, something I didn't really know existed, until I clicked on a blog that focused on white sluts and big black cocks.

Oh my God, I was in heaven.

There were short videos of women sucking black cock, or getting fucked by black cock.

There were also pictures of women with black cock and/or my favourite... pictures or videos with naughty captions to go with them. These were super-hot and had my cunt on fire in seconds.

They included:

-A picture of a big black cock beside a small white cock with the caption: Admit it chump, black is better.

-A GIF of a black cock swaying back and forth with the caption flashing between: OBEY and then YOUR BLACK MASTER.

-A picture of a white blonde on her knees with a big black cock stretching her mouth open with the caption: White submits to slavery by serving black cock.

-A woman on her stomach while a large black man poles her from behind with the caption: Fuck the White Race!

-Another white girl sucking black cock with the caption: Black Royalty, White Loyalty,

-A petite white girl surrounded by six black cocks and her face drenched in cum with the caption: BLACK COCK WORLD DOMINATION!

-A pretty blonde-haired, blue-eyed pregnant woman with black cocks in all three holes with the caption: Black Bred for a Better Future!

-A woman about my age riding a black cock with the caption: Reblog if BBC is in your future!

-Another woman about my age with a cock in her mouth and the caption: Reblog if you want to suck black cock right now!

-A picture of a guy in a chair, watching his wife getting fucked by a hot black man with the caption: Nothing makes a white man come, like watching his white woman make a black man come.

-Again the cuckold theme popped up for me. I noticed lots of other cuckold photos like: Make your wife happy and allow her some real cock, All wives love CHOCOLATE and The best present ever for your wife is BOXED CHOCOLATE.

-A video of a blonde licking up a massive wad of cum from a black man's chest with the caption: Reblog if you crave wads of black cum!

-A video of a redhead on her knees sucking black cock looking into his eyes lustfully, with the caption: Reblog if you want this to be you!

-A video of a white woman, legs spread, and a black man fucking her with the caption: Heaven is black cock!

Then there were two that struck me to the core:

-A woman fucking a black man, while a white man stroked his tiny cock with the caption: Reblog if you'd rather fuck BBC than your husband.

At the moment that is exactly what I wanted. If Jake and Emery were both offering their cocks to me I can't imagine I would choose Emery... which was worrisome to me.

The most shocking one though was one of a mother and daughter both on their knees... the mother stroking the cock, the daughter on her knees with her mouth open wide for the cum erupting out of the massive horse cock with the caption: 'Reblog if you think mothers should train their daughters to be sluts for black men.

I couldn't help but envision my mother stroking Jake's cock while I was on my knees ready to have his load splattered on my face or in my open mouth. Somehow I thought she might be up for it, but I didn't think I would.

Closing my eyes, I replayed that scene and came in a couple of minutes without even touching myself!

Shit, I was getting in over my head....

.....

On Wednesday, I again wore a pair of thigh highs, this time white, again something new, as black was my go to colour, with suntan my second choice. At home I also had a pair of red thigh highs I'd bought with a sexy red lingerie outfit for a Valentine's Day surprise, but that was five years ago.

I was sitting on top of my desk reading the newspaper, legs crossed just enough to showcase that I wasn't wearing pantyhose but rather thigh highs, when Jake came in.

He asked, "Miss me yesterday?"

"Immensely," I responded, in a sarcastic tone. "I had no one to comment on my attire."

"Well, I do like the white; it says something different from the black or beige you usually wear," he said, noticing my thigh highs. I considered that if anyone asked Emery what I normally wore, he would be hard pressed to answer.

"They're actually suntan or mocha," I corrected, before teasing, "I thought you knew your hosiery."

He laughed, as he glanced to my legs, "I'm a man. I only know a few basics, but I can sure tell when a woman with nice legs is wearing thigh highs."

"I like to mix it up," I shrugged, dangling my shoe from the tip of my toes.

"I'm beginning to think you're wearing them for me," he said, as my shoe dropped to the floor.

"Aren't you full of yourself?" I teased playfully, as he reached down and retrieved my heel.

"I'm confident with what The Lord gifted me," he said, "and comfortable with what He didn't." As he put my shoe back on, his left hand slyly caressed my nylon clad ankle.

"And what were you blessed with?" I asked, feeling like Cinderella as he put my shoe back on, although I was definitely wondering whether something else would fit me perfectly.

"Sheer nylons, nice," he approved, ignoring my pointed question, as he stood back up.

"I only wear the best," I bragged.

"You should always have only the best," he responded, his implication obvious.

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded, glancing at the bulge in his crotch.

"We should go out for drinks to celebrate your birthday," he offered.

Suddenly all the flirting had come to a head. It was one thing to flirt, to imply I'd love to have his big black cock pounding me, but it would be quite another to cross the line and actually do it.

I stammered, suddenly unsure of myself, "I-I-I um already have plans."

"Change them," he said. "I promise you won't regret it."

I laughed softly as I said, "Oh, I may really enjoy it, but afterwards I would certainly regret it."

He shrugged, "Think about it, Connie. A life full of regrets is a life not lived."

"I will," I nodded, giving him hope when I should have shut it down right then and there.

That afternoon he walked in during a recess and handed me a Milky Way.

I looked at him, perplexed.

He explained with a grin, "Delicious chocolate on the outside, creamy filling on the inside."

"Oh my," I replied, feeling my cheeks flushing at the incredibly direct innuendo.

"That's what they all usually say," he smiled.

"Then followed by 'Oh God'?" I followed up, drawn into the naughty word play like a moth to a flame, even as I recalled Mom's revelations last week.

"That, usually accompanied by an expletive or two," he laughed.

I stepped close to him and whispered in his ear, "Is it sometimes, 'Oh God, it fills me up so fucking much?'"

For the first time he lost his cool and stammered, "Y-y-yeah, something like that."

I unwrapped the bar, slowly put part of it in my mouth and took a bite, doing it as sexily as someone can eat a chocolate bar... at least I hoped it was sexy. I then said, "God, I love this mixture: dark, yet creamy."

"You should try one homemade," he countered wittily, his eyes lost in mine just as the bell rang.

"Everything is better homemade," I nodded, becoming more and more tempted to take the metaphor and make it real... thankfully the children who came into the room stopped my naughty thoughts... well they didn't stop them, they inadvertently stopped our banter from going further into forbidden zones.

Or not... Jake kept going, "And nothing is better than homemade one-of-a-kind chocolate cream."

My panties dampened as I imagined it as I added, "I often like playing with my food."

Before he could reply all my kids had returned from recess, halting our conversation. I hinted at how hungry I was for some chocolate by sliding the entire Milky Way slowly into my mouth.

He stared in awe.

After I took my leisurely time chewing and swallowing, I smacked my lips audibly and smiled, "Now that was delicious."

"What's delicious?" little Amy asked.

"Chocolate sticks," I answered her, looking at Jake as I did.

Jake shook his head as I glanced down and saw that our conversation and/or my act had made his not-so-little soldier secretly salute me... before he turned and walked out rather stiffly.

I knew that Jake was leading the debate club across the street at the high school after school on Wednesdays, not because I'm a stalker but because earlier he'd asked if I was interested in assisting him in coaching. I was a state debate champion a long time ago, and he was still a reigning state champion from a few years ago. I'd said no as I didn't have time, but I now wondered if he'd had an ulterior motive.

Wednesday night, Mom called to confirm she would be meeting me at Gwen's Spa at four. She asked, "Had any chocolate this week?"

I told the truth, "Does a Milky Way count?"

"You're running out of time with the dipshit gone," she said.

"You're the worst mother ever," I teased.

"Or the best," she countered, not missing a beat, before we chatted for a few minutes about generic crap.

That night, I got myself off imagining my birthday present being ten inches of black cock... to be exact, Jake's black cock, as I watched the Piper porn scene again.

.....

I arrived at school and was surprised to see a gift-wrapped package on my desk. I briefly wondered if it was from Jake as I picked it up... I LOVE presents.

I unwrapped the box, opened it and saw a pair of Wolford thigh high stockings and an unsigned, typed note.

You deserve the best.

I assumed they were from Jake, but couldn't be sure. These stockings were expensive and had to be imports.

123456...8