White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did he get them here?

He would have to have planned this well in advance.

Had Jake been thinking of me sexually all semester?

Our flirtation had been rather tame until last week.

Although I had noticed him checking me out on occasion... or at the time I'd been pretty sure.

Although I was dressed pretty nicely today, and was already wearing tan thigh highs, I knew I had to put these on... partly because I wanted to feel the sheerest silk there was in hosiery, and also because I felt compelled to have Jake see my legs in them (on the assumption they were from him). I also felt compelled to hint at my secret submissive nature that I always hid so well at work... although I wasn't sure I'd hidden it so well from Jake.

I went to the staff washroom, removed my thigh highs and put on the new pair.

As I slid on the expensive hosiery I couldn't help but feel a variety of things:

-rich and decadent wearing such extravagant hosiery

-sexy because the seam on the back really accentuated the stockings

-slutty because I was wearing these partly because they were a gift, partly because I loved hosiery, but mostly to impress a sexy young man who wasn't my husband... or a sexy, black young man who wasn't my husband... or rather a sexy, black young man who wasn't my husband and was hopefully very well endowed.

I shook my head at my naughty thoughts and felt wetness leaking into my thong... the only one I owned and one I hadn't worn in years, but had chosen to wear today... for him... for Jake... even though I had no intention of doing anything more than flirt flamboyantly ... I think.

I caressed my own legs, in awe of how silky sheer they were... unlike anything I'd ever felt before... and I wondered how expensive they actually were (something worth googling later).

Again I glanced behind me, admiring the sexy seam going up my legs.

I slipped back into my open toed shoes and returned to my classroom, and felt a rush of disappointment course through me when Jake wasn't in the room.

However, when I got to my desk there were two coffees sitting on it, with a note. They hadn't been there earlier.

Happy birthday,

I hope you liked the first present. Here is the second. The coffee on your right is your usual, the coffee on your left is black with some very SPECIAL homemade cream.

Enjoy!

I knew instantly what that meant. Jake... it had to be Jake... had added a load of his cum to my coffee.

Wow! That was brazen!

Wow! That was kinky!

Wow! That turned me on!

Maybe it was curiosity, maybe it was being brazen myself, but without hesitation I reached for the special cum coffee, ignoring the other.

Truthfully, I couldn't tell much difference in the taste between my regular black with two cream and this black with cum.

Yet, the taboo realisation that I was drinking cum... black man's cum... in my coffee, in my classroom, on my birthday, was surreal.

It was the most exhilarating moment of my life... I was standing in my classroom drinking Jake's cum!

And God it felt good... and I was doing it without actually cheating on my husband.

I was still drinking the cum coffee when Pam, a colleague of mine, came in wished me a happy birthday.

Although I wanted her to leave in case Jake came in, I couldn't be so rude as to actually say so, and she didn't leave until the bell rang and the kids came in.

I finished my cum coffee, still exhilarated at the rush of it and taught all morning in my sexy stockings with a belly full of cum.

The morning was great... little kids are so sweet... I got four presents and they sang an adorable happy birthday to me.

At break, a couple more colleagues stopped by to visit, again inadvertently flirt-blocking me from what I really wanted to do.

At lunchtime, my husband, surprising me, had ordered food brought in for me from my favourite restaurant. He was being sweet, and usually this would have warmed my heart, but today it just annoyed me... trying to buy my forgiveness from across the ocean for his absence on my birthday.

So I ate lunch with colleagues, visited and had a nice time... Jake joined the table for a few minutes before giving me a sly smile and leaving.

A smile that told me he had even more in store.

I excused myself a few minutes before lunch was over in hopes of getting a face to face birthday greeting from Jake... feeling like a teenager again... the flirting and the escalated stakes completely exhilarating even though I still had no intention of doing anything more than flirting... maybe extreme flirting, but still flirting... I think.

When I got back to my room there was a small donut box on my desk. I opened it and saw a note on top of a chocolate donut. Happy Birthday, Connie!!! A special GLAZED donut for you!!!

I couldn't believe it. He had left on my desk a chocolate glazed donut with a load of cum on it. The cum looked fresh too, as if he had just jerked off and coated it a few moments ago. Gooey freshness!

This was even more brazen than the coffee. For one, this cum was clearly visible. For two, he was assuming I was the kind of woman who would eat a man's cum off a donut.

I should have been insulted... offended... angry.

This qualified as sexual harassment... which made the act even more brazen and smug.

Yet... I was not offended.

No... I was turned on.

And hungry.

And curious.

And so damn horny.

And again, eating a donut wasn't cheating.

So before I could change my mind and before any of my students returned to class, I picked up the chocolate glazed donut and took a bite.

And another.

It didn't count as sexual harassment if you liked it.

I could taste his cum, slightly warm, which made me wish I'd eaten this donut the moment I found it. His cum mixed with the typical glazed sugar and the donut itself was an odd, yet yummy mixture that enhanced the taste of a donut I often enjoyed.

I was taking a third bite when Jake walked in... my mouth full of donut and cum... his cum.

"Enjoying the donut?" He asked with a knowing smile.

"Nothing is better than a chocolate glazed donut," I answered after swallowing.

"Happy you're enjoying it," he said, walking up to me. "A lot of effort went into preparing this donut for you."

"How so?" I asked, playing along, taking a fourth bite, looking directly into his eyes.

"I gently warmed the special glaze over a slow burner all morning before whipping it at high speed and generously coating the donut for that unique birthday glaze," he said, now standing in front of my desk, not even pretending he hadn't recently come all over my donut.

Once I swallowed the fourth bite, I smiled, "Well, I could go for a chocolate glazed any time."

"You should see what it tastes like when you get your glaze directly from the source," he offered.

"Is that so?" I asked, winking as I popped the rest of my cum donut down the hatch.

"Oh yes, it's always better when it comes directly out of the oven," he said, his metaphor getting weak, but his invitation still completely clear.

"I may have to try it that way someday," I drawled, once I finished chewing.

"I highly recommend it," he said, just as Allison walked in.

"Highly recommend what?" Allison asked.

Jake answered, covering like an expert, "A club called The Pit."

"Is it new?" Allison asked, she also being a first year teacher and one who clearly had the hots for Jake. Before last week I'd thought her obvious lust for Jake was cute; now I was jealous.

Jake turned to her and answered, "It's been around for a while."

"I'll have to check it out sometime," Allison said.

Jake nodded, "It will change your life."

I thought his tone odd and his words odder... how could a bar change your life... but before the conversation could continue, the bell rang and Allison sighed, "Back to changing some little lives."

"One student at a time," Jake added.

"We can each make a difference," I finished, those the three generic statements our principal invariably used to finish our staff meetings.

We all laughed, and soon I was trying to focus on students, realizing I had now drunk and eaten two loads of a co-worker's cum and openly hinted I'd like to suck his cock. Which I definitely wanted to do... but had no intention of doing (I think)... although it was getting more and more difficult to resist the temptation.

The afternoon flew by as most days do, and I was packing up to go and meet Mom when I heard her voice in the hallway.

I walked out of my classroom and saw she was chatting with Jake. 'Shit mom, what are you doing?' I thought to myself.

I walked over to them and said, "I see you've met my mother."

"I see where you get your beauty and confidence," Jake returned, all Mr. Suave.

"When you told me about Jake you never said how sweet he was," Mom said, her tone flirty, even as she squeezed his arm.

"Mother!" I gasped.

"You've been talking about me with your mother," Jake revealed with a smile.

"I talk about everything with my mother," I answered, before adding, glaring at her, "but that may soon change."

"I was just chatting with one of your colleagues while I waited for you," she said.

"I thought I was meeting you at Gwen's," I said.

She shrugged, "I figured it's your fortieth and you may end up having a few cocktails and getting wild, so I thought I'd drive you. I sure don't want you drinking and driving."

"I doubt I'm going to get very wild," I retorted.

"Never know," Mom crooned, all sing songy, which was weird.

"I apologize profusely for my mother," I smiled.

"Connie!" Mom exclaimed, playing dramatically wounded as she mocked me.

"She's a sweetheart," Jake said graciously.

"And you are chocolate perfection," Mom said in a Betty Boop tone that was definitely inappropriate.

It was my turn to exclaim. This time out of shock: "Mother!"

"What? That's exactly what he is," Mom defended herself, as I grabbed her hand and dragged her away, my cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

Once we were in my classroom I closed the door and said, "I can't believe you said that."

"I definitely see why you're all flustered about him," Mom said, ignoring my concern. "He's utterly delicious."

"Mom, I'm trying to not be tempted," I pointed out, deciding I wasn't going to mention the cum coffee and donut treats he'd brought me today... nor the stockings... which I just now realized he hadn't said anything about.

"Go ahead and be tempted," Mom said. "One night with him will change your world."

"Oh my God, Mom," I objected. "What is getting into you?"

Mom quipped, "The better question is what should be getting into you."

"Mom, I'm married."

"To a selfish, insensitive ass," Mom countered.

"He sent me lunch," I weakly pointed out.

'Wow! Crown him husband of the year," Mom retorted sarcastically.

"Let's just go," I sighed, "We're going to be late."

"Okay, Okay," Mom nodded. "I'm just trying to look out for my only daughter."

I laughed, as I recalled eating two loads of cum today, "Trust me, you're not doing a very good job."

The next two and a half hours was pampering heaven. We went to Gwen's, the most elite spa in the city where I got a massage, a pedicure and manicure, and a new hairdo.

Once done, Mom, who'd also gotten the full service deal, said, "You look stunning."

"I feel great," I said, looking into the mirror. Oddly, my first thought was too bad Jake couldn't see me like this. I then added, as I heard my stomach growling, "I'm starving."

"I got us booked in at the Four Corners Bistro for seven," Mom said.

"No way," I said, that being the most expensive and exclusive restaurant in town.

"Only the best for my girl," Mom said.

"You're the best," I said, enjoying my birthday even without a man.

She drove us to the restaurant and once seated, we started drinking wine. We ordered food, including oysters for an appetizer, and chatted.

When the oysters arrived, I joked, trying to be playful, "I'm lucky Jake isn't here. A few of these, mixed with the wine, and I would be very suggestible."

"You mean you'd be ready to fuck a big dicked black man?" Mom asked bluntly.

"Not before sucking him," I smirked, feeling much less uptight, as I downed an oyster and a second glass of wine.

"Well, that goes without saying," Mom laughed.

Once I finished the oyster, I asked, "So is it true?"

"What?" Mom asked, as she ate an oyster.

"Big black cock," I said a little louder than I meant to.

"Trust me, it is usually true," Mom answered, obviously from experience.

"After years of small dick and no dick, I'm not sure I could handle anything big," I said, sliding another oyster down my throat as my pussy dampened thinking about Jake... and Jake's cock ... and Jake's cum.

"Oh trust me, our bodies were made for big," Mom knowingly said. "And once you've had big, you'll crave big."

"What's the biggest you've ever had?" I asked.

"Eleven inches," Mom said matter-of-factly as she downed her second glass of wine. Instantly a waiter came and refilled our drinks.

"No fucking way!" I gasped, in front of the waiter and then apologized, "Sorry, sir."

"No worries, ma'am," he replied politely as he finished pouring the wine.

Once he left I asked, "Was it black?"

"And beautiful," Mom gloated.

"Wow, that's two of Emery laid end to end with a little extra to spare," I said, trying to fathom eleven inches.

"Well you know the saying," Mom smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, once you go black," I said.

She finished, "You'll crave it the rest of your life and never be satisfied with small cocks."

"That doesn't rhyme at all," I chortled, "it doesn't even scan," even as I wondered if I could take eleven inches... and didn't think so. Then I wondered how big Jake was.

Mom, as if reading my mind, as she playfully grabbed an oyster, pulled down my chin, and popped an oyster into my mouth, saying, "I imagine Jake is very well endowed."

"He sure can reload quickly," I said and then covered my mouth realizing what I'd just said. Oops!!

"What does that mean?" Mom asked, leaning forward suddenly with great interest.

"Nothing," I said, even though I knew I was about to be interrogated by a woman as thorough as Jack Bauer... she always broke through my barriers.

"What have you done, Missy?" she questioned. No, let's stick with the word 'interrogated', because that's exactly what she always did to me. Mine was already a lost secret, but I went through the motions.

"Technically nothing," I answered.

'Well it's obviously technically something according to the redness of your cheeks and your sudden inability to look me in the eye," she correctly assessed.

"I didn't cheat," I clarified.

"I didn't say you did. But I'm not asking for what you didn't do."

I then broke down as I knew I would, and described the entire day... the stockings, which I'd put back on after the spa, the choice of coffees and which one I'd chosen, and the donut.

Her first response was odd. "Did he choose the beige stockings for you?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Interesting," she said with a slight smile.

"Why is that interesting?" I asked, thinking that the cum coffee and cum donut were the really interesting parts of the story.

"Oh, nothing," she answered, although it was obviously something. Instead she asked, "Did you enjoy the coffee and donut?"

"Yeah," I admitted, "actually, I did," as I popped another oyster into my mouth and had another large sip of wine... already well on my way to tipsy.

"That is the most creative thing I've ever heard," she said.

"I can't believe I drank it and ate it," I said, still shocked at how weak I was becoming around this guy.

"I would have done the same," Mom mused.

As I ate another oyster, I said, "I've just realized oysters and cum taste pretty similar."

Mom laughed as she took the last oyster. "Christ, we're going to be two horny, drunk women before this night is through."

I laughed back, "Too late."

The food arrived and we ate mostly in silence as my tummy settled from the wine.

Once done, Mom asked, "Do you want some non cum coated dessert?"

I joked, "Is cum coated an option?"

Mom smiled, "Would you like it to be?"

"God, Jake has me thinking like a college bimbo."

"Nothing wrong with being a little slutty every now and then," Mom said.

"Those oysters were a bad idea," I said, realising that my pussy was begging for attention.

"No, they were a great idea," Mom said. "Finish your wine. I have a few more surprises in store for you."

"You do?" I asked.

"We do," she nodded.

"Where?"

"That's a surprise,"

"Tell me."

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise."

"You know I hate surprises."

"You'll love this one," she said, stressing the word 'love'.

"It had better not be a long stop," I said. "I'm tipsy, horny, tired, and have a date with my vibrator."

"We'll only stay for as long as you want," she promised, before adding, "long enough so you won't need your vibrator anymore."

"What?" I asked, my tipsy mind not processing as fast anymore. Either way, I shrugged, downed my wine and said, "Let's go."

"I like your eagerness."

"I'm up for anything," I said, suddenly getting my second wind of enthusiasm, although my legs were feeling a bit uncooperative.

"Remember those words," Mom intoned ominously, which made me super curious what she had planned.

As we got in the taxi, Mom too tipsy to drive too, I demanded, "Tell me where we're going?"

"Has such an obvious question ever worked on me?"

"No, but there's a first time for everything," I sighed, my mom a very stubborn woman.

"That, my dear daughter, is the most apropos thing you've ever said," Mom smiled.

"I don't know if I'm drunker than I thought, but everything you say sounds ominous," I pointed out suspiciously.

"How drunk can you be? You just used ominous in a sentence," Mom teased.

"I can tell you have something sinister planned."

"How?"

"By your ominous and sinister tricky answers," I said. "Any moment now I'm going to hear an evil cackle and something about my little dog!"

"Okay, Sherlock," she said, shaking her head.

"Oh, that reminds me! Did you see the new Sherlock?" I asked, my head all ADD at the moment.

"Yep, it was a lot better than that disastrous confusing Christmas episode."

"Agreed," I nodded, and we started chatting about television for the next few minutes.

As the cab pulled up to a curb, I gasped. "This is the bar Jake mentioned today."

"Is it?" she asked innocently in a way that told me she already knew.

"How long did you and Jake talk before I intervened?"

"A few minutes," she said a bit too offhandedly, as she paid the driver. "Let's go in."

"Is Jake going to be in there?" I asked, not sure I could control myself if he was and if he got flirty. I was already the perfect mix of vulnerable: drunk, filled with oysters, horny, and feeling betrayed by my husband.

"I hope so," she said. "I texted him our ETA."

"Mother!" I gasped.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Mom said, patting my leg. "Let's just go and dance and have some fun."

"Fine," I said, frustrated that Mom had done this and yet excited as well... which was evident from the sudden gush in my thong.

We got out and I said, "I can't believe you're encouraging this."

"Encouraging what?" She asked all innocent. "I just want my daughter to be happy and to enjoy her fortieth birthday. You only turn 40 once."

"Why do you even have his cell number?" I asked

"I asked for it," she said, as if it were obvious.

As we entered the club, she added, "Just enjoy yourself. This club can be life changing."

123456...8