White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly what Jake said to Allison and me earlier," I said.

"It's sure been life changing for me," she said, as we entered the main area and I noticed first thing that we were in a bar with mostly black patrons, although there were a few white women present as well.

I asked, "What kind of bar are you taking me to?"

"A perfect one," Mom said, taking my hand and leading me in.

"Connie," a voice called out. "I'm happy you could make it."

I turned and saw Jake at a booth with another young black guy. I waved to him awkwardly as Mom tugged me towards them.

Reaching the booth, Jake stood up and welcomed, "Come join me,"

"I shouldn't," I said, even as I checked out his muscles, clearly showcased in a tight white t-shirt.

"I insist," he offered, as Mom gently pushed me over to him.

I sat down and slid over, and Jake sat beside me as Mom sat across from Jake and beside the stranger.

Jake made introductions, "Connie, this is a buddy of mine Derrick, Derrick this is the colleague and birthday girl Connie I was telling you about."

"Nice to meet you," I said, extending my hand and wondering what Jake had told him about... the cum coffee... the cum donut... that he wanted to fuck me? Shit, another gush in my thong....

"You too," he nodded, with a shake.

"This is her beautiful mother Deidre. Deidre, Derrick; Derrick, Deidre."

"Hey," Derrick said casually.

"Charmed," Mom smiled in full flirtation mode as he kissed her hand.

Jake waved over a waitress and said, "A round please, and let Chuck know that the birthday girl is here."

"A fortieth birthday girl," Mom added.

"You're forty?" Derrick blurted out, looking delighted.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I smiled.

"And it's her first time here," Mom added.

"Why does that matter?" I asked.

"No reason," Mom shrugged, again knowing something I didn't... still so ominous... and sinister!!!

As the waitress left, I felt Jake's hand on my leg.

I should have removed it, but I didn't.

He said, "By the way, I never got to say how hot you looked in these stockings today."

"Then say it now," I flirted, my moral code going up in smoke as I flirted with a much younger black man in front of my mother.

Jake chuckled as he looked into my eyes and said, "Connie, you looked then, and you still look now, stunning in those stockings. You also look utterly ravishing right now. The entire package is to die for."

"Thanks," was all I could say in response, both because I was so flattered, and because as I looked past him, I saw a white woman crawling under a table on the other side of the room.

I looked at Mom in shock.

She had seen the same thing. She just smiled secretively.

As I processed this, Jake's hand started to trace slowly up and down my thigh, making progress upwards.

As I processed that, our drinks arrived, and I downed half a whiskey in seconds.

As I processed the whiskey Mom cried out tipsily, "Oops! I dropped my keys."

I watched Mom slip under the table to get them as Jake asked, "So how has your birthday been so far?"

"Surreal," I answered, glancing back to the table across the room to see a pair of heels peeking out from underneath it.

"This is a special club," Jake said, turning to see what I was staring at.

"So I see," I said in awe of such a brazen act in public.

"Everything goes here," Jake explained as his hand reached the top of my lace tops and began caressing my sensitive bare skin.

"Everything?" I asked, even as my tipsy mind was suddenly putting two and two together. This was a bar for white women to meet black men. My mother had brought me to a black bar.

"Everything a woman desires," Jake explained.

I turned to give my mother a questioning look, but she wasn't there. How long could it possibly take to find some keys?

Then I looked at Derrick's face and his expression made everything clear.

OMG! My mother was under the table sucking his black cock.

There is surreal, and then there is no-fucking-way-is-this-really-happening!!

My mother was sucking a complete stranger's dick, with me sitting only inches away. I looked down and saw her heels directly between my feet. She was sucking a stranger's dick, and the man was likely a third her age, and he was sitting directly across from me, smiling into my eyes.

I should have demanded Mom get out from under the table.

I should have demanded Jake get his hand (which was now approaching my wet pussy) out from under my skirt.

I should have done a lot of things, but I sat there paralyzed with shock... with indecision... with confusion... and with a bubbling insatiable lust that was taking control of my very core.

I wanted Jake's fingers to touch my fevered pussy.

I wanted to reach over and squeeze his cock and confirm my expectations that he was packing a massive cannon.

I wanted to extract a load of his cum directly from the source after being titillated with the earlier two.

I wanted to be fucked by a big black cock.

Jake, seeing my dazed and confused look, handed me a little card and said, "Here, read this."

I took it and read it. It didn't say much. Only:

Colour Code for The Pit
The colour of nylon you wear tells our patrons of your interest.
Beige.............first timer
Black.............full face fucking
Fishnet..........deep ass fucking
Pink...............mouth full of cunt
Red...............double or triple penetration (threesome or moresome)
White............hard cunt pounding

"The colour of your stockings tells the other patrons what you want," he explained.

"Huh?" I asked, having heard his words but not processing.

"That woman you saw crawl under the table is wearing black stockings, which tells everyone she wants to suck black cock. So when a man snaps his fingers at her or points to his crotch, or to the floor, the woman usually goes to him and sucks his cock without hesitation," Jake explained.

"Oh," I said, as my tipsy mind processed the obvious implications of his words... which were both ridiculous and yet undeniably hot... all of which another gush of wetness into my thong confirmed.

Suddenly my eyes went big. "My mom is wearing black stockings."

"Yes, she is," Jake nodded, as his fingers finally reached my thong and began slowly tracing my wet pussy lips through the thin silk fabric.

I moaned on his touch without meaning to.

Trying to stay focused, I said, as more clarity came to me, "And you made sure I would wear beige stockings tonight."

"I did," he nodded, his fingers teasing me relentlessly... which I didn't push away.

Then suddenly he tapped my clit through my thong. I moaned loudly, my clit always super sensitive.

"Your mother told me she was bringing you here tonight and well, I wanted to make sure you were safe,"

he explained.

"Safe?" I asked, trying to focus even though the oysters, alcohol and his finger were making me completely disoriented. Even as I tried to understand when my mother could possibly have planned this.

"Yes, that's why you're sitting on the inside of the table; that means you're taken," he explained.

"I'm taken?" I asked with a moan, even as I felt his finger reach inside my thong.

"You know you are," he answered. "But if you don't like that status, there are a lot of black men here who would love to show you what they've got."

"Oh," I nodded, as I reached my hand to his crotch and asked, deciding that tonight was my Vegas... my 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' moment, "So this appendage belongs to me tonight?"

"Definitely," he nodded, as I gave his dick a firm squeeze. As anticipated, it was huge!

"Here it comes, slut," the guy across the table from me groaned as he deposited a load of cum in my mom's mouth... which oddly made me jealous... I wanted a load of cum in my mouth... gliding down my throat... warming my belly.

"Your mother is one of the most popular women here," Jake said.

"Really?" I asked, although based on what she was doing and recalling my conversation with her last Thursday, it was all coming together in a blur.

"Oh yeah, she's a regular," Jake nodded, just as Mom crawled out from under the table.

To my shock, she stood up, glanced down, and saw my hand on Jake's cock. I quickly snatched it away as she leaned forward, kissed me, took my hand and put it back.

My eyes went wide as she squeezed my fingers around Jake's growing cock, and meanwhile pushed her tongue, accompanied by Derrick's cum, into my mouth; just as Jake slid a finger deep past my nether lips.

"Now that is hot," Derrick said, as I allowed my mother to kiss me, so shocked I didn't push her away, but instead moaned into her open mouth as Jake fingered me, I squeezed him, and I was swallowing today's third load of cum.

Mom broke the kiss and said, "Now you've eaten dominant black cum three different ways."

Before I could respond, a loud voice called out, "Members of The Pit, we have a birthday today. And not just any birthday, but a fortieth."

My eyes remained wide; this was obviously about me.

"Will Birthday Girl Connie please come up to the stage?" The DJ requested.

"I-I-I can't," I stammered, looking at Mom.

"Honey, tonight is your night to live out your fantasies," she said. "Don't think, just do."

I could still taste Derrick's cum in my mouth and feel the memory of my Mom's soft lips on mine.

I looked at Jake who smiled, his finger slowly stroking in and out of me, pumping my already weak resistance completely down the drain.

I could blame my husband and his lack of sensitivity.

I could blame my mother for supporting the idea of cheating (and I now knew first hand that she was a cheater herself) and for bringing me here.

I could blame the oysters which always get me horny.

I could blame the alcohol as I was clearly tipsy, although not hammered.

I could blame Jake's aggressiveness and his finger for stimulating the hell out of me.

I could blame the surreal ambiance of this unimaginable club.

But the reality was those are all excuses. I could have said no, I could have walked out, but instead, I said dramatically, "Fuck it."

Jake made way and I walked to the stage, horny as hell and curious about what was going to happen.

So you're Deidre's girl," the DJ, a large black man, said as he lent me a hand up the four steps onto the stage and checked me out from head to toe.

I don't know I why I responded as politely as I did, but I replied, "Yes, sir."

"Sir," he chuckled loudly, I imagine the way only a man of his size could chuckle, "you, my dear, are absolutely delightful."

My slutty side shouldering its way to the front of my brain, I added coyly, "And delicious."

This made him roar. "Well, you're definitely your mother's daughter!"

"I sure want to be," I nodded, glancing across the room at Jake with intent.

"Well then, let's start your birthday celebration. Boys, come on out!"

I watched as six naked black men, all with huge cocks, emerged from behind a curtain and sauntered onto the stage.

"Oh my," I exclaimed out loud as I surveyed each of the six cocks, every one of them putting my husband completely to shame.

"Sluts, to your places!" the DJ announced.

Suddenly five white women scurried eagerly onto the stage and each of them dropped in front of one of the big dicks.

With one dick left I assumed it was for me, but Mom slapped my ass as she passed me and complained uncaringly, "The things I do for my girl."

She then proceeded to drop in front of the last remaining black snake.

I complained with a dramatic pout, "What? None for the birthday girl?"

"All in good time," the DJ laughed, as he snapped his fingers and all six women took the huge appetizing black cocks in their mouths.

I pointed to the one woman in red stockings, "Hey, she isn't wearing black nylons."

"Good eye," he laughed, "but red means all three of your white holes are available for big black dick."

"I may be in the wrong stockings," I declared, as I watched all the women, especially Mom, bobbing on those huge cocks... cocks I wasn't sure I could possibly handle in my mouth.

"We got a wild one here, but a few questions first," The DJ began.

"Shoot!" I said, somehow getting into this, hornier than I'd ever been... watching Mom suck cock with such hunger was shocking, yet somehow a turn on.

"Have you ever had a nigger's cock in that pretty mouth of yours?" he asked.

The strident use of the 'N' word was so naughty, so taboo, that a gush of wetness leaked out into my completely soaked thong that was no longer doing its job.

"No, sir," I admitted, before adding, looking directly at Jake, "But I'm sensing that soon I'll be able to give a different answer."

"And how about that white cunt? Has it ever been fucked by a real man's cock?"

I laughed, as I thought of my husband, "God, no. Based on what I'm looking at now, I may be a 40-year old virgin."

Everyone roared with laughter at my comment... I was revelling in the attention I was getting.

"So obviously that tight little asshole is still non-nigger territory?" He said.

"Nope, just some toys and a couple of tiny white dicks," I answered, using my left thumb and index finger to show four inches.

He roared again, before surprising me as he asked, "Ever eaten pussy before?"

I shrugged, "Hasn't everyone?"

"Any sweet chocolate pussy?" He questioned.

"No," I shook my head, theatrically portraying dejection.

Suddenly a black woman marched onstage dressed in a flowered blouse, flowered skirt, white stockings and heels... carrying an empty porcelain cup. She came to a halt directly in front of me and looked me straight in the eye.

"Knees," she ordered.

I didn't really want to eat pussy, I wanted cock, but my submissive nature took charge and I dropped to my knees without a moment's hesitation.

She laughed, looking down at me, "You're definitely Deidre's daughter."

I wondered if Mom also licked pussy... I assumed so. It was hard to believe how little I knew about the woman I was closest to... the one I'd shared all my secrets with; she obviously hadn't shared all hers with me.

"Want some chocolate?" she offered, lifting up her skirt to reveal a dusky shaved pussy... the pink insides peeking through a little... tantalizing me.

"I want chocolate of all kinds," I replied, and I didn't hesitate at all before leaning forward and licking a pussy for the first time in two decades.

"Oh yes, lick it, you little white slut," she moaned, her hand grabbing the back of my head as she ground her pussy all over my face.

And I did... or I tried... extending my tongue and licking the strong pussy taste and scent and... something else.

"Oh yeah, get some of that nigger cum I had shot up my cunt just for you," she declared, as I realized this would be the fourth load of black seed I'd tasted today without ever touching a cock (other than through a pair of jeans)... something I wouldn't have thought possible if it hadn't actually happened.

I licked and licked, hungry to retrieve the black cum and the black pussy juice.

After a couple I minutes I heard someone announce, "Here it comes."

I wanted to see this, but my face was buried in pussy.

As if reading my demented mind, the black woman let go of my head and stepped away quickly.

She was just in time: I watched one of the men pull out of a white woman's mouth and shoot directly into the cup held ready by the black woman.

"Here," another said, as the black woman moved over to him to catch that load too.

I figured out that all six of those loads were going to be shot into that cup, and then I was going to have to chugalug the most unique 'cocktail' ever.

Fuck, this was wrong... so twisted... and yet so fucking hot!

Over the next couple of minutes two more loads were shot in the cup before Mom caught her load in her mouth, then dramatically drizzled the load into the cup.

Mom walked over to me and asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"I can't believe you brought me here," I answered.

"Disappointed?" she asked, as the last guy grunted and splashed a never ending load into the cup.

"I didn't say that," I smiled wickedly.

"Good, because your birthday extravaganza is just beginning," she promised.

"Come here, Birthday Slut," the DJ ordered, who was now holding the Cup of Cock Cum... a glorious example of alliteration.

I could have stood up and walked, but wanting to demonstrate my natural submissiveness to all these black studs, I remained on my knees and crawled to him... eagerly wanting that cup of cum that was assuredly for me.


"Like mother, like daughter," someone quoted, as I arrived on all fours in front of the fully dressed DJ. My face was about six inches from his crotch, and I idly wondered how big he was.


The DJ pulled me up, handed me the cup and ordered, "Chug."


"This is a drink brand new to me," I joked.

"It's called a Black Snack," he informed me.


"It does seem like a nice appetizer," I responded, as I moved the cup to my lips... knowing almost every set of eyes in the crowded club was watching me... and I tasted cum in a fifth different way as I tossed loads five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten down my throat... the sensation both thrilling and naughty... the six loads in one, just like drinking down half a dozen oysters, both in texture and the impact of swallowing it... triggering another instant gush in my very, very soiled thong... my poor burning pussy feeling completely neglected in this crazy day and night of sexual debauchery.


Once I downed it all with relative ease, the DJ announced, "eleven seconds, and that is a new house record, ladies and gentlemen, beating her own mother."

"You bitch!" Mom called out from behind me.

"I learned from the best," I quipped back, as I savoured the aftertaste of six loads of cum.

Finally I said the words I had wanted to say for days: so frequently recently in stroke fantasies, but now in reality, as I gazed across the room to Jake and called out, "Am I ever going to get to see that Big Black Dick of yours?"

He laughed, as I climbed down from the stage, dropped down to the floor and crawled to him, so hungry with lust that I didn't care how many complete strangers were watching.

As I arrived at his feet and looked up at his face, he answered, "I thought you would never ask."

"I've swallowed ten loads of cum today, and not one did I get directly from the source," I announced to the world at large, eagerly fishing out the cock that had haunted my dreams and propelled my life for the past week.

"Well, it's time to change that," Jake said suavely.

Now even though I had just downed six loads of cum from a cup, I still hadn't technically cheated on my husband... licking pussy not counting. Emery didn't have a pussy, even if I was rapidly deciding that he was one.

Yet, as I pulled out Jake's massive ten inch black cock, already completely erect, I knew that was about to change.

There was no way I could possibly resist tasting this perfect chocolate stick. Going with Mom's earlier pronouncement that it wasn't cheating if it was a bigger cock... I knew that it was bull shit but at the moment it was all the reassurance I needed to just go for it.

There was also no way I was going home without having taken some dark chocolate in my cunt.

And although I would rather have done this in the privacy of a bedroom, I couldn't wait any longer.

I had to have his cock right here, right now.

I leaned forward and took the thick dick into my mouth.

123456...8