White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept pumping, slowing down, until his balls were completely emptied.

I moaned, "Well, that makes it a 12-12 tie."

He laughed, leaning into me, his cock now resting inside me, "I've never seen anyone keep track quite like that."

"I do want one more load from you," I stressed. "I still have one hole that needs to be blackened."

"There is, is there?" he questioned.

"And since you've already taken my black cock oral and cunt virginities, it only seems fitting that you take all three," I explained logically.

"Makes perfect sense to me," he nodded. After a pause, he asked, "Do you really want 40 loads for your birthday?"

"It does seem poetically appropriate," I nodded, although I wasn't sure how to go about getting 16 more: that seemed like a lot to obtain, other than the obvious load already bookmarked for my ass.

"If you want more loads in your mouth, I can simply flick on the light and open the glory hole. If you want more from me, I'll need a few minutes to recover."

"Oh dear! And here I thought you were young and virile," I orated tragically.

"Oh, I can go again right now if you want, it's just that I'd prefer some time to reload so I can give you a nice full load in that tight white asshole of yours," he countered confidently.

"Well I do want a full load buried deep up my shit hole," I said nastily, "and I could also use a snack. Being a complete fuck slut for big black dick sure works up an appetite."

"Probably burns a lot of calories too," he added, as he walked over to the door and flipped a switch.

A hole appeared in the wall, a cushion underneath it. I smiled, "At least you allow your white sluts to be comfortable."

"We're all about class here," he joked, as a black cock, the smallest I'd seen tonight at about six inches... although still bigger than Emery's... popped in the hole.

"Time to rebuild some energy," I smiled, getting off the bed, a little of his cum oozing out of my cunt. "Fuck, you cum in buckets," I added, as I scooped up the wetness and put the mixture of our well-frothed cum in my mouth.

"I've been blessed," he shrugged, comparing his cock to the one in the wall as I walked over and knelt down.

"That you have," I agreed, before leaning forward and beginning to deep throat a faceless stranger's cock.

I bobbed for only a couple of minutes before load twenty-five glided down my throat.

And for the next twenty minutes, give or take, I wasn't keeping track, I swallowed four more loads.... clearing my palate with a glass of wine Jake brought over to me while I was at work.

26 was the thickest I'd ever seen, although not longer than six inches. It really stretched my mouth, and his first rope of cum shot deep in my mouth before the rest got lazy and just oozed out.

27 was a good nine inches and thin, and also came pretty quick... in a bunch of quick squirts... like a machine gun.

28 was eight inches and aggressive. A voice ordered, "Lean against the hole, slut." Then the cock fucked my face for a few minutes before exploding down my throat and directly into my belly.

29 was unique. It was about eight inches long and pretty thick, but the first that wasn't already hard when it showed up in the hole... actually it was the first black cock I'd seen all night that wasn't primed and loaded. It was pretty obvious I was sucking an older black man's cock. I really had to work at it. Took five minutes at least before it was even hard, just as I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to get there. Then I sucked it aggressively... wanting to make this older black man happy... wanting to get him off and wanting load 29. It took a few more minutes before he groaned and I felt his cum just ooze out slowly... allowing me to milk and savour his thick, creamy load. He was the first stranger all evening to thank me when he was done, before the hole disappeared.

"Load thirty is mine," Jake said, pulling me off my knees.

"So you're ready to ream my ass?" I asked, loving talking dirty to him.

"I'm going to have you walking for the entire weekend like you took ten inches of cock up your asshole," he promised, as he led me to a kitchen counter (the room had a fridge, microwave, sink and more... weird, but true) and bent me over.

"I love a man who takes charge," I said, although that should have been obvious.

"I know, most white women do," he said, as he poured lube onto his cock.

"Do you always carry lube with you?" I queried.

"It comes with the room," he shrugged.

"This really is an all-purpose room," I smiled, as he moved behind me.

He added some lube to my ass and asked, "Last chance to change your mind," even as I felt his cock nestling between my ass cheeks.

I answered by pushing back on his cock. At first it didn't break through; it had been years since I'd had a cock up my shit hole.

"Eager, are you?" he asked.

"Very," I nodded, pushing back harder, as he moved his cock slightly down and it forced its way through my back door.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, the pain that I was anticipating coming, even as I felt a euphoria countering it... I was officially a three-hole white slut for black cock... and loving it.

"You sure you've had a cock in your ass before?" he asked, as his own cock slowly probed deeper into me at a snail's pace.

"Technically," I answered, "if you consider the size of the previous men I fucked to qualify them as real men's cocks."

"I've never felt such a tight ass," he said.

"I imagine it won't stay that way for long," I answered, the pain increasing as he went deeper into me. I had never had anything bigger than five inches up my ass, and that was a toy a few years ago... so it's very much as if I were truly an anal virgin.

"Just relax," he said, noticing my whimper.

"I'm trying," I said.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Only after you've staked your claim on my asshole with a load in it," I answered.

"You really are all I imagined," he said, as he continued to drill down to new depths in my rectum.

"As are you," I said back, this being everything I could have ever imagined and so much more. For twenty two years I had been living a sexual lie... faking orgasms... and whenever I did manage to have one, it was weak and unfulfilling.

And then he was all the way in.

I stood there, bent over, ten inches of cock buried so deep in me I couldn't fathom it going any deeper.

Then he bucked his hips.

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed, the sudden thrust making his cock somehow go deeper, like a sexual magic trick, creating simultaneous and parallel sensations of pleasure and pain.

"You want your ass fucked hard, my sexy teacher slut?" he demanded, shifting from sweet to dominant in a heartbeat... just another enigma that was Jake. He could be sweet and yet nasty, he could be intimate or dominant, a lover or a fucker.

"Use me like a cheap cum bucket," I begged, willing to take the early pain that was burning inside me, for the pleasure I was confident would overcome me once we got going.

And then he fucked my ass.

He reamed my rear.

He slammed into my shit hole.

He used me like a two-bit whore.

And I loved every second of it... the pain completely dissipating after a few minutes, as a pleasure unlike anything else took over.

Once I got used to a massive dick up my ass, I really got animated, my fourth orgasm beginning to build (although I'd never had four orgasms in a single day before, and never had I reached orgasm at all from anal penetration). "Oh yes, fuck my ass," and "God, I want to be your ass slut," and "Please cum in my shit hole and claim all three of my white holes as yours," and "You're going to make me come just from reaming my butt."

"This cock isn't coming in that white ass until you come like the ass slut you are," he announced.

"Oh God," I moaned, my orgasm close, as I begged, "Then please call me names, claim me as your white cum bucket."

"Oh yeah, Connie, I'm going to come all over your face in the morning and make you wear it while you teach; I'm going to come in your asshole before sending you home to confront your small dicked husband; I'm going to take you back onstage for the gangbang you want for those last ten birthday loads. Is that what you want, slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I answered all three questions as well as babbling as my orgasm bubbled and simmered to the surface, ready to take over my body.

"Come, you fucking nigger three-hole cum bucket," he demanded, fucking me as hard as I imagine any man can ever fuck an ass.

And hearing him use the 'n' word for the first time was the final straw, and I came for the fourth time this evening. "Yessssssss, now come in my ass, you ass-fucker!"

He kept pounding me for a couple dozen more strokes until he grunted and declared, "Here it comes, my pet, all three of your holes are now marked as mine!"

And feeling cum spew in your ass is very different from when it slides down your mouth or shoots up your cunt... as my entire body just let go and gave into the euphoria.

"Oh yeah, so fucking good," he groaned, as he slowed down and I milked the last of his load... the fifth of his I had taken since this morning.

"I can't tell you how much I love your nigger cock," I said weakly, all energy usurped from me.

As he pulled out, he said, "Happy birthday, Connie."

I stood straight up, turned around and asked, worried he forgot about the other ten loads he promised, "So I'm only getting thirty loads for my birthday?"

"Oh no," he shook his head. "I promised you ten more, so let's head back onstage."

"Now?" I asked, somehow still horny.

"Yes, and there are still a few more surprises waiting for you," he added.

"What else could there possibly be?" I asked.

"Oh, I think you'll be legitimately surprised," he smiled, as he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

"What about my thong?" I asked, feeling cum leaking out of my ass.

"Trust me, you're not going to need it," he said.

And as we returned to the stage I was indeed surprised.

AND NOW TWO DIFFERENT ENDINGS... READ THEM ALL OR CHOOSE YOUR OWN ENDING (LIKE IN A CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE BOOK WHEN YOU WERE A KID).

ENDING 1: The gangbang ending with a twist (this ending will be all in italics)

ENDING 2: The cuckold ending (this will be in bold)

I hope you enjoy this non-traditional way to end this lengthy story....

ENDING 1: The gangbang ending (this ending will be in italics)

Jake led me back onto the stage and announced, "Our Birthday Girl here has now received 30 dominant loads on or in her. Since today she is 40, she would like to have 10 more... are there any black cocks hard and ready to assist her in reaching her Birthday goal?"

In seconds, four black men had rushed onstage, and in a few more seconds all clothing had been discarded and there were four big, black, hard cocks in front of me, poised for action.

I smiled at them, "I only have three holes, gentlemen, but I also have two hands."

One big bellied black man lay down on the floor face up (or more to the point, his huge long cock pointing impressively towards the ceiling).

I walked over to him, straddled his cock, and lowered myself onto it as I purred, "Nice cock."

"Get riding, slut," he grunted, an all action and not much talk kind of guy.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, doing just that. The three other black men all surrounded me threateningly like sharks getting ready to go for the kill.

A smaller cock, small for a black cock anyway, a 'mere' six and a half inches, was suddenly in my face and I began multi-tasking... something all women are good at.

For about forty-five seconds I smoothly rode and sucked, surprised how easy it was to suck and fuck at the same time.

Then I felt a hand on my back pushing me down, and I knew I was about to have two more fantasies I never thought I would fulfill satisfied simultaneously. I was (1) about to get double penetrated, and (2) I was about to be used air tight. God, being a slut in real life was far more amazing than the many masturbation fantasies I'd pleasured myself with for two decades.

I kept the cock in my mouth, as some stranger moved his cock to my asshole and slowly slid it into me. If I'd thought I'd felt full with Jake's cock in my pussy or ass... this massive new cock in my ass, mixed with the cock already in my cunt, had me feeling utterly full.

My head went light, I moaned on the cock in my mouth, and I just leaned forward and allowed two cocks to almost nestle together in my middle.

For a moment there was equilibrium as three cocks... almost thirty inches of black cock... filled me.

With three different cocks filling me and arriving from three different directions, I was helpless to move effectively. There's no way I was going to be able to fuck them... they were going to have to fuck me! Somehow I didn't think that would be a problem.

Then... explosion... as all three cocks, as if working in unison on some unspoken cue began pumping in and out of me at once.

My mouth was roughly face fucked.

My cunt was filled by upward thrusts.

My ass was reamed.

My brain shut off and I just allowed these men to use me as their slut.

I just allowed the pleasure from different angles to swarm over me like a blanket of rapture.

And as three cocks used me for their pleasure, I became the pleasure... I became the rapture.

I came again and again, as all three fucked me until they deposited their loads in my mouth, in my cunt and in my ass.

Their cocks were replaced by three more cocks and the cycle of ecstasy was replayed as I continued to be triple teamed.

Again orgasms... theirs and mine... another three loads... number 34 gliding down my throat, 35 filling my asshole and 36 sprayed all over my boobs as he finished by flipping me onto my back and tit fucking me.

"More," I whimpered, determined, obsessed, with getting to forty. Forty at forty.

"Hands and knees," someone ordered.

Although physically spent, I wasn't stopping until I had forty loads of black cum... on me, in me, wherever. I rolled back onto my knees and onto all fours and was suddenly offered two more cocks. One in my ass and one in my mouth.

This a position I had often imagined, bouncing back and forth like a rocking horse. So I made my imagination real. I rocked back and took a huge dick in my butt as deep as I could, and then rocked forward and took nine inches into my mouth so fast and deep his balls ricocheted off my chin. Kaching!

Although I had no idea how many of my own orgasms had ripped through me anymore... the fuck fest a blur of black cock, cum and orgasms... I could still feel yet another one rising as I see-sawed between two cocks... working my ass off, literally, to get loads 37 and 38.

I don't know how long I bounced back and forth, frustrated that they weren't coming in me while my own orgasm, although bubbling inside me so close to the surface, wouldn't erupt.

"Now!" one of the men suddenly announced, and I was flipped onto my back and both men furiously jerked their cocks above me.

"Oh yes, come all over my face," I moaned, my hand moving to my empty pussy.

Seconds later, the first of two loads heavily coated my face. God, black men all seemed to shoot cum in buckets... or perhaps just so much more than my husband. It was only two loads, but it felt like five as no part of my face was left unflooded.

As I lay there, furiously rubbing my pussy, my legs were spread and I felt another cock slide into me. "We can't have the birthday girl providing her own orgasm," a deep, rich voice said. I knew that voice.

"No we can't," I moaned, as the DJ's cock begin to fuck me.

"You're the hottest slut I've ever seen here," he said, as he fucked me. "And I've seen a lot."

"Go big or go home," I purred playfully, as I squeezed my tits and lifted my pussy up to welcome its newest guest.

He roared with laughter, which sent exciting vibrations throughout my body.

After a couple of minutes, I felt a tongue licking my clit at the same time I was getting fucked, and that was just what I needed to reach that final orgasm. I grabbed the head, discovered it was a girl's, and held her in place as I moaned, "Oh yes, you sweetheart, keep licking."

She nibbled on my clit, while her body was pulsing; she was getting fucked even while she was licking me.

And although I wanted to see who was licking me, my eyes were coated in cum and I didn't want the stinging pain of cum eye. So I just enjoyed the double pleasure until my now inevitable orgasm hit me once again.

The DJ kept slamming into me throughout my orgasm until he grunted and spewed load 39 deep in my cunt as I moaned, "Yes, give me all that cum."

"Oh yeah, you little slut, it's all yours," he grunted, as he came buckets in my slick cunt, and the girl licking my cunt moved away.

When he pulled out, I could feel cum oozing out of me, which made me feel so slutty. Someone suddenly wiped the cum from my eyes and I opened them.

As I lay there, there was suddenly a pair of legs in red thigh highs standing above me. I stared at the pussy, cum dripping out of it, some landing on my forehead, as it lowered down just above my face.

Assumedly this was black cum and my fortieth load! I leaned forward and licked the stranger's smoothly shaved white cunt. The intermingled male and female juices were delicious, and a wonderful culmination to such a long, exhausting, rewarding journey!

"Mmmmmm," the girl moaned as I licked.

Wanting as much of this cum as I could get, I grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly onto my face and licked hungrily... euphoria coursing through me at reaching 40 loads.

After two or three minutes, the girl stood up and Jake congratulated, looking down at me, "Now you've taken my load a sixth way today."

"You're such a bad boy," I purred, my face wet with a mixture of boy and girl cum.

"I've been told that before," he nodded, as he pulled me to my feet and asked, "Did you enjoy eating cunt?"

"I'd eat cunt filled with your cum anytime," I smiled sluttily, my entire body weak.

"That is very good to know," Jake said, as he turned me around and said, "Connie, please meet my girlfriend."

No way!!! My mouth dropped open as I stammered, "J-J-Josie."

Josie, her lovely face still glistening with juices from my pussy smiled and wished me, "Happy birthday, Mom."

I realized I had just eaten my daughter's pussy and unknowingly committed incest!

Jake said, "She was blackened on her 18th birthday."

1...345678