White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as I'd hoped, load 36 didn't take more than a couple of minutes as he grunted and gasped, "Here it comes, bitch!"

"Fill my ass up," I moaned, eagerly riding his cock and milking his entire load from his black balls.

Once done, I looked up and found my dutiful husband had brought me two new black cocks.

But before taking them on, I ordered, "Come clean my asshole, faggot."

"Yes, Mistress," Emery nodded, as he quickly dropped to his knees between the man's legs. I lifted my ass up and off my most recent black man's cock and Emery buried his mouth and tongue in my gaping, oozing asshole.

I imagine the scene was hot; it sure looked hot from my angle as he eagerly sucked out as much of the cum in my ass as he could.

After a minute, give or take, one of the men ordered, "Enough family time. Get on your knees, slut."

For a moment I wondered which slut was meant, but I was grabbed, put onto all fours and before I had time to even say anything, I had a cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. He must have meant me, not Emery.

And like my husband when I'd first seen him tonight, I was in the exact same position.

And like my husband had, I began rocking back and forth, taking the entire black cock deep in my cunt and then taking the other entire black cock deep in my mouth.

I quickly got into a comfortable flow as I fucked myself with two big black dicks... I no longer measured them or compared them... all the black cocks I sucked, the ones that I took in my cunt or that reamed my ass, were substantially bigger, and excessively thicker, than my cuckold husband's... and each pleased me in ways my husband never could.

I rode both cocks for what seemed like an eternity, long enough that another orgasm ripped through me, although smaller than the rest as my body had already OD'd on the ultimate elation only real big cocks, real big black cocks could give.

Finally load 37 splattered my face as my new acquaintance pulled out at the very last second and added another layer of homemade facial cream to my well coated face... some even hitting my open left eye, as I wasn't ready for it.

As soon as he was done, I was flipped onto my back and my body straddled as the other stranger left my pussy and tit fucked me.

I squeezed my tits together, thinking this was a new way to extract a load I hadn't experienced yet today. I extended my tongue so I could flick his mushroom top... although it wasn't easy to reach. Thankfully, he didn't take long as load 38 spewed between my tits, a little hitting my chin.

"More cum," I demanded, even though my body was completely spent "I need two more loads."

Jake declared, "Forty for her fortieth."

To my surprise, my husband suddenly knelt before me, leaned above me and kissed me... transferring a load of someone's cum into my mouth.

What a shocking way to get load 39 ... but one that somehow seemed right.

Once all the cum had passed through my mouth and down my throat, Emery broke the kiss and said tenderly, "I love you, Connie."

After all that had happened today, and the sincerity in his eyes, my heart suddenly warmed. I smiled, "I love you too, my little cuckold."

"Load forty has arrived," Jake announced, breaking the very first brief moment of intimacy in this whole fucked-up day.

Emery moved away and suddenly a pair of Caucasian legs in red thigh highs was standing above me. I stared at the pussy, cum dripping out of it, some landing on my forehead, as it lowered down just above my face.

Assumedly this was black cum and thus qualified as my fortieth load. I leaned forward and licked the stranger's shaved white cunt.

"Mmmmmm," the girl moaned as I licked.

Wanting as much cum as I could get, I grabbed her ass and pulled her right onto my face and licked hungrily... euphoria coursing through me at reaching my goal of forty loads!

After two or three minutes, the girl stood up and Jake said, looking down at me, "Now you've taken my load a sixth way."

"Thank you, Master," I said, deciding if my faggot of a husband can use the term 'Mistress' I could surely use the word 'Master'.

He laughed, as he began pulling me up, "Master, I like that."

Then he pulled me all the way to my feet, turned me around and introduced me to the pussy I had just eaten out for load forty, "Connie, this is my girlfriend."

My mouth dropped open as I realized I had just eaten my daughter's pussy and unknowingly committed incest. I stammered, "J-J-Josie!"

"Happy birthday, Mom," my daughter smiled.

"Now get over here and eat my cunt, slut," a black woman said as she tugged on a leash that was hooked to a choker around my daughter's neck.

"Sorry, Mom, I've got to go serve," she said, giving me a quick kiss on my cum-covered lips before dropping onto all fours and crawling back to The Pit side of the extended nightclub.

Mom rubbed my back and said, "40 for 40... that may become a new thing here."

"What about 60 for 60?" I replied, Mom's sixtieth birthday only a month away.

"Oh my," Mom smiled.

"I'm going to plan it," I said.

"I can definitely help," Jake added.

"I bet you can," I smirked.

"Have you two been fucking behind my back?" I asked, pretending to be possessive.

"Many times," she nodded, "including sucking out that lunch load for you today."

"OMG," I said, overly flabbergasted, glancing over to Emery who again was sucking a black man's cock.

Everything had changed in one day.

"OMG, indeed," Mom smiled, as she took my hand and led me back to The Pit. "Mistress Ashti, who just led Josie away, wants us to join their table. They've requested all three generations of slut."

"Oh my," I smiled, the idea taboo and kind of hot... plus I was kind of cum over-satiated. But some black pussy juice might make for a nice late night snack to cleanse the palette.

Once back in the pit, I glanced at a clock that said 12:05.

I said, "It's not my birthday anymore."

"It is until you fall asleep," Mom corrected.

Mom and I walked to a table of four large black women seated there, and my daughter already under the table having a midnight snack.

As I dropped to my knees, overwhelmed, I couldn't help but joke, "Like nana, like mother, like daughter."

As Mom dropped to her knees too, she roared with laughter, before crawling under the table and saying, "Three generations of black cock sluts."

"And let's not forget black cunt," I added, crawling under the table too, all three of us tightly squished together and squeezed between black legs.

"Happy birthday, Mom," Josie repeated, as my head was grabbed and shoved into a hairy black cunt.

"Thanks... honey," I replied, between licks... this wild night still not quite over.

After rotating through all four cunts for half an hour, and getting all four of them off multiple times, we finally headed out, hailed a taxi and called it a night... leaving Emery for more submissive faggot fun, but bringing Jake home with us.

In the taxi, I stroked Jake's cock as I thanked him for the best birthday present ever.

At home, Jake joined us and had all three of us on all fours, as he fucked us to one more orgasm each before we all knelt before him and took one final load all over our faces.

"Shit!" I said.

"What?" Mom asked, concerned.

"I cheated! I took forty-one loads," I revealed.

"Well, you did say it was a new day," Mom pointed out.

I laughed, "Good call," as I leaned over and licked a huge wad of cum off Mom's cheek.

"Let's go to bed, ladies," Jake suggested, as all four of us tumbled together on my king-sized bed.

When Emery came home an hour later, I ordered him to sleep on the floor like a good pet.

Of course, he obeyed as he started his life as a submissive cuckold to his mother-in-law, his wife and his daughter.

............................................................THE END OF ENDING 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Readers who made it to the end (Thank you and please consider the following):

Although all three endings are currently available to read, I'm considering going with just one down the road.

Which one did you enjoy the most?

Which one should be the real ending?

Please let me know which ending should be the REAL ending:

ENDING 1: The gangbang ending

ENDING 2: The cuckold ending

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

The Real End

Jasmine March 2017

1...345678