White Sluts' Club: Feminist Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette raised her head from between Jenny's legs, turned to study me for a moment and agreed, "Yeah, you're cute."

"Uh, thanks," I said, as I turned and walked out even as Jenny ordered her, "Now get back to licking."

Again, my pussy was on fire, and again I got myself off listening to my roommate have sex, and not for the first time grateful that our walls were so thin.

....

It was the next day, when I got home from class that I went to my computer and found a printed flyer lying next to it. Jenny must have brought it home from campus in case I wanted to attend something feminist or... once I looked more closely... invade the fucking enemy camp and create a huge disruption! This event looked horrible! It was called 'Accept Your Place' and was being held at a club called The Pit. It included a line drawing of a woman on her knees, wearing a collar and a leash and looking upwards with submissive devotion.

I was furious at the pretentiousness of the title and the poster... which made it seem okay to demean women!

Needing to get back in control of my own body and support the feminist cause, Jenny really tempting me to break my celibacy oath, but confident I was on top of this, I decided to go.

I had never heard of this club, but I used my map app to find it. It was about a twenty-minute bus ride.

I put on my 'Fuck the Patriarchy' shirt, black pantyhose and jean shorts and headed for the bar. It was already 6:15 and the function was scheduled for seven.

I needed this.

I needed a reminder of why I fought the fight.

I unfortunately missed a bus transfer and showed up ten minutes late.

I walked into the bar, expecting to encounter some pretentious dick lecturing about, or probably more accurately spewing some pretentious bullshit.

Instead I walked into a mostly empty bar.

However, the first thing I saw had me flabbergasted! It was a white woman in her forties at least, on all fours, with a collar around her neck attached to a leash and being led around by a large black man. It was just like the drawing on the flyer!

I likely should have fled the bar right then and there, but I was stunned.

Instead, I scanned the room.

A few black men were sitting at the bar, as were a couple of white women, sipping on drinks. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary other than each woman was dressed quite slutty... although this was a bar after all, and people came to bars for only three reasons: to drink, to party and/or to get laid. And in my case, apparently sometimes to get flabbergasted.

As I continued checking out the room, my shock and my flabbergast accelerated.

I saw three black men sitting at a table, all looking at me, and then I noticed a pair of heels poking out from beneath the table.

What the fuck is this place? I thought to myself.

One of the men at the table called over to me, "I like your shirt, miss. I couldn't agree more."

Another added, "That's one of the services we definitely welcome to our table."

"And under it," the first man added, which made both men roar with laughter, which had me notice a second pair of heels under the table.

"Please come with me," the third man offered politely, as he stood up and walked towards me.

Again, I should have scurried out of there, yet still I didn't.

I stood there transfixed by the women under the table.

He gently took my hand, being far more courteous than his two buddies, as I heard another woman, this one behind me, moaning, "Oh, God, yes."

I turned around to see someone bent over a table getting fucked by a black man standing behind her.

"You're wearing the right colour for today, it's right this way," my companion clarified for me, or thought he was doing, as he offered me his arm and began to lead me down a hallway.

"W-w-what?" I asked, as I looked back to watch this woman getting fucked while I willingly, or more accurately distractedly, accompanied him.

"Black nylons," he clarified.

"What?" I repeated, as if he were speaking Greek.

"You're here for Bukkake Night, aren't you?" he enquired as he led me into a room. "To suck dick?"

"What?" I repeated, even though I'd heard (but not yet registered) exactly what he had said, as I discovered the room contained over a dozen black men standing in a tight circle near the far wall.

"You're so adorable," he laughed, as he led me to a vacant spot near the middle of the room.

"I am?" I asked, in constant question mode, as I looked more closely at the tight circle of men... finally noticing that all their pants were missing!

The guy emphasised, "Absolutely adorable," before he announced to the others, "We have a second!"

"A second what?" I asked, as I could now see within the circle and saw a woman on her knees, servicing her circle of black men with her mouth and hands.

"Yep, so adorable," he laughed, as he gently guided me down to the floor... and I allowed him.

I was in a sex club! Apparently this was a sex club for white women who wanted to imbibe dark chocolate!

Oh, God!

A few black men moved away from the circle and began surrounding me as one asked, "Is this your first time here, ma'am?"

I wasn't looking at his face, but at the massive cock between his legs. It wasn't even hard, but it was bigger than any I had sucked... or even seen!... before.

This was the third time I should have left.

This was where I should have begun spewing outraged feminist sentiments.

Yet I didn't; instead I stared at the huge elephant trunk in front of me with awe and inherent respect as I stammered, "Y-y-yes, sir, it is."

"But you do want a bukkake?" he asked, his cock now right in front of me, as several others closed a new circle, this one around me.

Hearing this question was the very first moment I had ever considered being part of one for real, but the sexual instincts I must have honed in Europe were whispering urgently in my ear not to fucking pass this up, you little prude! So I agreed mindlessly, "Yes, I guess I do," as I reached for his cock... his big, thick, heavy, inviting cock. Have I also mentioned it was black?

"What's your name, miss?" he asked.

"Alicia," I answered, not even making up a fake one, as I glanced to my right and saw another big cock waving for my attention. I reached for that one too.

"She looks lost in lust," one man behind me said.

"I am," I admitted, as I knelt down and took the first cock into my mouth... my most taboo fantasy suddenly becoming a reality.

"Oh yeah," the guy groaned. "Get me nice and hard."

Feeling his cock grow in my mouth was amazing... as it stretched my mouth unlike any cock I had ever sucked before.

Yet, like in the porn movies I watched, I reached blindly to my left, found a semi-erect cock waiting for me and I began stroking it and I was suddenly servicing three cocks at once.

As I absorbed myself in my multitasking, I forgot where I was, I forgot why I'd originally come here, as I became immersed in the chocolate cock buffet that had suddenly arrayed itself before me.

Once my first cock was hard, I began bobbing furiously on it, taking only a bit over half of the huge ten-plus-inch cock in my mouth.

"Start rotating, cum slut," someone ordered, after I'd spent a minute or two sucking the one cock.

I reluctantly let the glorious cock slip out of my mouth as I apologized, when I should have been furious at being called a cum slut, "Sorry, it's just such a great cock."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, Alicia," my man said; well I guess he was only my first man, as I moved to the one on my right, this one 'only' around eight inches long and already completely erect.

"You better not," I ordered him, just before I took the second black cock into my mouth and thus began a marathon of... of what they call a 'blowbang'.

I began a pattern, concentrating on only one cock at a time. Ten slow bobs, followed by ten fast bobs and trying to take more into my mouth with each forward bob. Then move to the next, trusting everyone else was jacking off so I wouldn't have to do all the work.

Cock three was even smaller, just over six inches, which I could successfully deep throat, so I did.

Cock four was thick as hell, and seven inches.

Cock five was the thinnest cock I'd ever seen even in porn, but over nine inches long.

Cock six was another nine-inch snake, also thin, and it was the darkest black I had ever seen.

Cock seven was eight-plus inches of perfection, which I enjoyed thoroughly before I returned home to 'my' ten-inch hammer.

"Round two," he welcomed me, as I took it back in my mouth.

In round two I began sucking one while stroking two.

In round two I gave them each twenty fast bobs... because I couldn't wait to taste their cum or feel it splattering on my face.

At cock six, I felt my head suddenly grabbed by two firm hands as the guy began face-fucking me. I focused on breathing through my nose as he used my mouth and my throat for his pleasure. And as he did, my pussy leaked into my pantyhose... since I wasn't wearing any underwear.

He fucked my mouth for not even a minute, eventually slamming all nine inches of his cock into my mouth and throat, his balls bouncing off my chin, before he pulled out, and seconds later I felt the first load of many splattering all over my face.

I didn't close my eyes fast enough and the first rope hit me directly in my left eye!

"Open up, slut," someone said, and as I obeyed, the someone's cock entered my mouth. "Deep throat me, cum slut."

It was the seventh cock... the one that was, according to Goldilocks, not too big and not too small. I began bobbing, relaxing my throat as much as possible, wanting to obey his order.

"Oh yeah, take it all," he groaned, as I took almost all of it in my mouth and further.

"She's a natural," someone said.

Now the circle seemed to have dissolved and I was just being presented with whichever cock whose owner felt the readiest for me to finish off, so I went with the flow, servicing a constant stream of anonymous black cocks, keeping my eyes closed most of the time at first, but soon all of the time, as they continued shooting on me.

I bobbed on the next cock for a good couple of minutes, since I was now in finish-the-cocks-off-and-reap-the-harvest mode. So I hungrily bobbed on whatever cock was in my mouth, while I found two other cocks to jerk off.

"Faster, cum slut," the guy demanded.

I obeyed, going as fast as I could, gagging briefly, before really getting in a rhythm.

"Oh yeah, you dirty fucking slut," he groaned, which should have pissed me off, but at the time only enhanced my enjoyment and excitement.

I kept bobbing like the cum-hungry slut I suddenly had become until he pulled out and spewed a second load all over me.

"More," I demanded, once his load had finished coating my face and soaking my hair.

The next cock slid into my mouth and I resumed my hungry bobbing, as my hands found two more cocks to stroke.

After a couple more minutes someone sang out, "Bukkake time!"

The guy pulled out and I opened my mouth wide, preparing for more loads.

"Incoming: four loads, slut," someone informed me, just before the next load hit me. The first two ropes landed directly in my open mouth.

I suddenly felt a cock head resting on my forehead and then cum dripping off my eyebrows, as it oozed out.

This load of cum wasn't remotely forceful, but it seemed to keep coming endlessly from the cock on my forehead just as another load zinged against my cheek and chin.

God, it felt so good to have load after load coating me!

Suddenly I was lifted up and put onto all fours. As yet another cock slipped into my mouth, I felt my jean shorts unbuttoned and yanked down.

My eyes would have gone wide, but they were coated in cum.

Was someone going to fuck me?

"Holy shit, the slut isn't wearing any panties!" the guy said, as I felt my pantyhose getting ripped apart.

As I tried desperately to think of how I could stop this... I was a virgin... I was saving myself... a cock slid into my virgin hole.

"Oh God!" I moaned loudly, allowing the cock to slip out of my mouth, as a pleasure I hadn't imagined existed (this unexpected fuck so much more intense than my fingers or my toys) instantly coursed through me.

And although I should have stopped him (whoever he was), instead I allowed my virginity to be taken by Mr. Somebody-or-Other as his cock kept boring deeper and deeper into me.

"Fuck, is she tight!" the guy groaned.

I decided he needed to know, as I admitted, turning to speak back to him, even though I couldn't open my eyes to see who was taking my virginity, "You're the first one inside me."

"Tonight?" he asked, as I felt his nuts rest against me... finally all the way in.

God, I felt so full!

"Ever!" I proclaimed.

"Fuck me!" he said, completely surprised.

"No, fuck me," I said. "I want this: please take my virginity with your big black cock!"

"Fucking wow!" someone said.

"This bukkake has now become a gangbang," someone else announced to the room, just as my temporary lover began fucking me in earnest.

"Gangbang is good, so long as you black studs keep filling my mouth with cum," I agreed conditionally, craving constant loads spewing between my hungry lips.

"That can be arranged," the self-appointed announcer delivered by announcing again, "Correction, everyone: this is a combined bukkake, blowbang, and gangbang!"

A new (I think) cock filled my mouth and began fucking my face as the other guy fucked my pussy... my suddenly no-longer-virgin pussy!

I just remained on all fours, allowing both black men to fuck me!

I just remained on all fours, accepting the shame and the thrill and the incredible filled-up-pussy sensations of no longer being a virgin!

I just remained on all fours, overwhelmed by the pleasure of being fucked for the first time!

My toes tingled.

My head was light.

My body was quaking as a minute or so later my first orgasm from getting fucked by a living cock hit me!

It was like a ton of pleasure bricks being dumped all over me, as I screamed, even with the cock in my mouth still trying to fuck my face, "Holy fuck!!!"

"That's right, spit roast the hot little slut!" someone encouraged.

"That might have been the quickest orgasm ever," someone said, as I closed my lips back around the cock in my mouth, my entire body burning in lust.

My toes tingled some more.

My head went lighter.

My body quaked.

My cunt gushed.

The guy inside me kept hammering away at my cunt while the guy in my mouth suddenly grunted and deposited the load I'd been craving down my throat.

As soon as his salty cocktail was warming my belly, he pulled out and I instantly demanded, "More black cock! I need more black cock!"

Someone obliged me with a nice thick one and I began bobbing on it the best I could manage while getting fucked. It was impossible to get into any rhythm since the two men were out of sync, but I tried my best, even as my orgasm began to fade, even as another one seemed to be approaching behind it.

"I'm going to come deep inside this virgin pussy," my deflowering guy said, whoever he was, and again before I could react... I sure wasn't on any protection!... I felt his cum spew inside my unprotected cunt. His cock twitched inside me, which added to my pleasure as I moaned a belated invitation, "Yes, cum inside my white cunt!"

"It's even whiter now," someone joked, as my cunt got cream-pied with cum.

When he pulled out, I could feel his cum leaking out of me.

It felt so slutty... which made it feel so hot.

I didn't have any time to think about it before a second cock, a bigger one, filled my cunt.

I was again getting double teamed!

After a minute or so of slow fucking, this cock reaching even deeper than the first one, reaching depths I didn't even know existed inside me, someone said, "Rocking horse time."

I didn't know what that meant until the guy in my cunt ordered me, "Bounce back on my cock, sexy girl."

"Oh, okay," I said, suddenly realizing what a rocking horse meant.

I bounced back on the cock, a little too aggressively so I again reached new depths, yelping a bit, as the cock in my mouth slipped out.

It quickly slipped back inside as I rocked forward, and I became a human rocking horse.

A rocking slut horse.

A two-hole fuck-slut rocking-whore.

A cum-bucket.

In this position, doing all the moving, I got into a smooth rhythm, as I first took the massive black cock all the way in my cunt and then deep throated the (thankfully) smaller cock... learning that even within this great black cock society, not all men were created equally.

I bounced back and forth for a few minutes, my new orgasm building and building and building, and the guy in my mouth grunted and shot his load down my throat.

As soon as he was done, my mouth finally free to speak, I declared to the stud in my pussy, "God, I love your big black cock!"

"Do you want my cum deep in your slutty white hole?" he asked.

"Yes, yes," I moaned, not remotely worried about the consequences, "Shoot your spunk up my cunt!"

"Oh yeah, ride me, you dirty slut," he demanded, as I began to bounce on his cock with desperate, reckless abandon.

And I kept going until he grunted and shot his load in me and triggered my orgasm as I screamed, "Yes, fuck, I'm coming too!!"

He kept spewing his load in my definitely no-longer-virgin pussy, as my second orgasm proved as intense as the first.


When he pulled out, cum gushing out of me: a mixture of his and mine and the last guy's, as someone picked me up, spun me around and lowered me onto a soft surface... a couch or a bed... then spread my legs and slid inside my sloppy cunt.

"Oh yes, you please fuck me too," I begged, as the biggest cock yet filled me, causing a slight pain as he too reached new depths within me and stretched me even wider.

That was all I got to say before someone pulled my head up. I propped my elbows under myself to hold my head in place as yet another cock slid into my mouth. He must have been standing over me, and once again I had two black cocks fucking me.

I felt so liberated!

This was where I was meant to be!

Fucked!

Used!

Dripping with cum!

Cum on my face!

Cum in my tummy!

Cum in my cunt!

For a few minutes I entered a dream-like state as my newest two cocks pumped in and out of me.

I just enjoyed the fucking.

I just enjoyed the slow rising of a third orgasm.

I just enjoyed it as another load splattered my face when someone pulled out and sprayed all over it.

I just enjoyed it as a third load... or the fourth... or whichever... was shot in my cunt.

I was turned onto my side where another cock filled my mouth, another cock filled my cunt.

A couple more loads spewed in me, before I was lifted up and lowered onto a huge cock. I was pushed forward and asked, as I felt a cock poking my ass while someone else was in my cunt, "Ready to take a cock in your ass, cherry girl?"

Willing to do anything by now, I didn't hesitate as I begged, "God yes, shove that big cock up my ass and double penetrate me!"

He slid his cock inside my ass, an intense pain coursing through me, as it was way bigger than any of the three from last summer. "Oh God!" I screamed.

"Oh fuck, she's so tight," he groaned, as his cock slowly filled my ass.

"So big," I groaned back, as his cock just kept reaching new depths in my asshole.

"Time to make her air tight," someone said, as he shoved a cock into my open mouth.

I always thought I was a good multi-tasker, but this was a major challenge. I tried to bob on his cock, as the two men in my other holes began fucking me.

Pain.

Followed by pleasure.