White Squaw

Story Info
Female pioneer is captured by Indians.
1.7k words
3.61
300.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

(Apologies for the grammar in the frst writing of this story.)

Anne had arrived in America from Scotland only ten days ago, It was the year 1887.

She was now travelling by stagecoach to join her aunt and uncle in Oregon.

She had been on the stage for two days after the train had reached the end of its line.

Anne was nearly dozing after having looked at the various landscapes she had passed recently here in Colorado.

She was awoken abruptly as the stage started to speed up.

"What's wrong" she cried to her two fellow passengers the reverend Small and his wife.

"Indians are chasing us."

"Real Indians, real Red Indians" said Anne.

"Yes" said the vicar.

"What other kind of Indians are there," he said.

She had only read about Red Indians in penny novelettes, and they seemed romantic to her. But by the way the reverend his wife, and the driver were reacting, this seemed serious.

Anne could sense and hear the thud of arrows, as they hit the body of the coach.

And when one came flying through the window and embedded itself, in the reverends arm, she knew it was serious.

It didn't take long for the riders to catch up with the coach.

She saw an Indian leap from his horse onto the coach and then she saw the driver fall by the window.

Anne didn't know if the driver was dead, but the coach seemed to be slowing down.

The coach stopped, and the door was pulled open.

Anne stared at the man who stood there.

He was naked to the waist and had buckskin trousers on, with paint on his face.

He pulled the vicars wife (who was nearest to the door) from the coach.

Motioning the others to follow. Anne got out slowly, followed by the reverend who seemed badly injured.

The Indians were going over the coach, looking for weapons.

They found some whisky, two rifles and a pistol.

This was all they were interested in taking.

Anne heard them talking to each other in a strange language.

They were pointing and arguing. One of them, grabbed Anne and pulled her away from the side of the coach.

Suddenly, another raised his rifle and shot the reverend and his wife dead.

Anne felt very afraid.

The Indian lifted Anne onto his horse (laying her, face down over the horse blanket). He jumped onto the horse and they all sped off.

When they reached the Indians village she was pulled roughly from the horse, and taken into a teepee, where she was tied to the pole that supported it.

She was left alone, but some curious squaws came into the teepee to look at her.

They were touching her hat and dress and one even pulled Anne's dress up to look at her underwear.

The squaws, seemed amazed that someone could wear so much beneath their clothes. A brave entered the tepee, and Another four braves followed him.

They chased the women out.

They seemed drunk and must have been drinking the whisky they had found on the stage.

The Indians were laughing as they walked around Anne, touching her clothes and her hair.

A large brave who seemed to be the boss, pulled Anne's hat from her head, ripping pins out in doing so.

He stared at her long brown hair which was now hanging loosely from her head.

He stood in front of her and pulled a large, knife from its scabbard.

Anne was mesmerised by the knife as he pushed it in front of her face.

He grabbed at the high-neck of Anne's dress, and pushed the knife through the cloth. Before he started to slice down through the dress.

Anne stood there in her underwear. A cotton bodice, and crotchless long white pants that tied at the waist.

His hand grasped the bodice and roughly ripped it away from Anne.

The big Native then roughly pulled Anne's head back and bit her on the neck, then on the breast.

As he was doing this Anne felt the cold steel of his knife touch her belly.

Her pantaloons, were cut from her leaving her standing there naked with her clothes hanging from her, as she was still tied to the post.

His rough calloused hand grabbed at her pubic hair. The Indians, were fascinated by pubic hair.

It was a religious thing for them to completely shave themselves.

The other four came across, and ran their hands through Anne's pubic hair.

She was mortified, and very frightened.

Anne was nineteen years old, and a virgin.

She had been brought up on a farm in the highlands of Scotland, so she knew, about pro-creation, but had never indulged.

She had been saving herself until she was married.

The Indians untied the ropes which bound her. They then laid her on a rug, tying her hands to two small stakes in the ground.

Anne was now lying flat on her back.

She tried to keep her legs closed to keep her modesty, but the big Indian knelt down and roughly forced them open.

Anne was mesmerised as he undid the lacing that tied up his buckskin trousers.

And when he let them fall away to his knees, Anne was shocked.

He had a large circumcised cock and he was shaven.

Anne, couldn't take her eyes from it, It was hard and she could see it throbbing.

The others were, it seemed ,coaxing him in their own language.

As he moved her legs and knelt between them, he roughly forced his cock between her legs and Anne felt a searing pain as he drove himself roughly into her, ripping her hymen.

A few thrusts was all it took, before he seemed to shudder and Anne felt something warm, flow into her.

Although she was crying. She still looked down, between her legs as he withdrew.

His cock was going limp and had blood on it.

Another Indian got between her legs, and Anne felt him enter her.

Her vagina was sore and tender, but this didn't stop him from taking her roughly.

As he was doing it, Anne was vaguely aware of something smelly hitting her chin.

She opened her eyes, and gasped at the sight of a large penis dangling in front of her face.

As she gasped, the Indian, stuck his smelly cock into her mouth.

Anne spat and tried to wriggle away from him, but he held her fast, riding away at her face as his tribesman fucked her in her cunt.

Anne was distraught. she then felt herself pulled onto her side, and was soon stunned to find another brave forcing himself into her ass.

It was at this point Anne fainted.

When she awoke she felt sore all over. She was covered in bruises and was sticky all over, from their semen.

Anne was still tied to the stakes on the ground.

Two squaws came in, Anne didn't look directly into their faces at first, but she felt a cool cloth washing her all over.

She was sobbing, and was surprised to hear one of the women say to her (in English), that she was not going to be killed.

The woman told her that "she had been captured the same as Anne."

"And after a while in this teepee she would be transferred to the big teepee, where the Indians went to take pleasure , like drinking, and fucking."

Anne asked the woman "why she hadn't tried to escape."

The woman replied, "that white men wouldn't go with a woman who had been with Indians, they classed them as white squaws and ridiculed them."

Anne asked "to be untied." The woman said "she couldn't do that, she was to be left naked she would be fed and cleaned regularly, and Indians would come and fuck her."

Anne asked "how long she would be kept like this." The woman told her, "until wer will was broken."

Another white squaw came into the tent. She had some kind of thick soup or stew and some rye wheat bread.

Anne refused to eat, but the first woman told her "she'd better eat to keep her strength up." Anne relented and wolfed the food down hungrily.

That evening, the chief came to the tepee. He was not alone, there were three others with him. He stood near Anne and untied his trousers.

He stood over her and began to piss over her face and body.

When he had finished, he asked her in good English "to lick it dry." Anne shouted "no" to him.

He told her "that she would lick his ass, before he'd let her out of this tepee."

With that he turned and walked out, leaving the other three there.

They all stripped, they all seemed to have large pricks, and all were shaven.

The first one knelt down between Anne's legs and inserted his cock into Anne's pussy.

The other two watched as he fucked her roughly.

Again she felt his warm semen spill into her. He got off her and the next oldest had his turn.

After he had come, it was the youngest of the three to go.

Anne looked at him as he knelt between her legs.

His body wasn't really red as she had believed, it was tanned a light brown.

He was thin but very wiry and muscular, and he had a very large cock. It was as long as Anne's forearm, from her wrist to her elbow, and just as thick.

She felt him enter her. It was sore, but as he thrust in and out of her she began to feel a tingling down there, in her cunt.

Anne had heard girls back in Scotland talk about getting pleasured, but she felt disgusted with herself that she was feeling good, with his cock, inside her.

He seemed to be going on for a long time, and Anne, was wriggling about, as he drove further and harder, into her.

She felt a funny feeling in her tummy, and then she had an explosive orgasm as he shot his hot stream of cum into her.

The Indian said something to the others, she didn't understand and put his fingers into her.

When he withdrew them, they were soaking.

He held her head and put his dripping fingers, into her mouth.

They laughed, and she looked at him, he smiled at her and just said "good."

The Indians dressed, and left the tepee, She was now their White Squaw.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers