White Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers

When we had finished, Mr. Johnson asked Pam if she would like to ride into town with him the next day. Of course Pam agreed, and he told her to dress nicely that he wanted to take her by the bank and help her open a checking account so we could put our money in it. So the next morning, Pam got ready and dressed in her new clothes, including new panties and bra that Mr. Johnson had bought for her. Before they left, he set Pam and me down and explained to us that we probably should 'hide' some of our money because farm hands didn't make that kind of money and people might start asking questions about it. So Pam took $100.00 and I put the rest back in the coffee can and hid it.

That evening, when I finally got back to the house, Pam was at the big house cooking and feeding Mr. Johnson and Mary. I went up and she fed me too. After we had cleaned up the dishes and said our goodnights, we walked back to our house. When we got inside, Pam turned to me and handed me $60.00. I said, "I thought we were going to put that hundred dollars in the bank account."

Pam said "I did. But Mr. Johnson and the banker man had a long talk and it went till lunch time and they went across the road to the hotel to eat. The banker man kept playing with my leg under the table and he had me all bothered. So when he finished eating, Mr. Johnson told him to go ahead and take me upstairs and for me to take care of him good as he was a good friend. So I gave him a good blow job and then I let him lay down on the bed and I got on top of him and fucked him till his weenie fell out of me. It was fun being on top! Then he gave me forty dollars. Mr. Johnson was still waiting downstairs and then we went to the feed store. The man there kept looking at me and finally Mr. Johnson called him to the back room and asked him if he wanted to mess around with me.

"Oh god yes! That is the hottest little gal I've seen in a long time! What's it going to cost me?"

Mr. Johnson told him to decide that after we got through. So the man just took me further back in that warehouse and put me up on some feed sacks and lifted my dress and then he started licking on my pussy. I thought about telling him about the banker, but he was liking what he was getting, so I let him have it all. Then he fucked me like he was never going to have another woman in his life! It was great! He did it real fast and hard and kept mashing my tits and squeezing my ass! I liked fucking him Tommy. Will you fuck me fast and hard tonight too? Anyway, he gave me another twenty dollars! Tommy, I made as much today as we both did our first two weeks working here!"

"Yeah, maybe there's something to be said for being good at fucking too Pam. But Mrs. Johnson will be back tomorrow and tomorrow Mr. Johnson wants me to fuck her after him. Maybe you could come by while I am fucking her and when I finish, lick my cum out of her. Maybe she would like that and increase your pay there in the house!"

"Yeah! I could really enjoy licking your cum out of her. She is a pretty lady! Plus I think I would like to lick your cum out of a woman, it tastes so good anyway!"

"Something else I was thinking about today Pam, is that pretty soon Mary is going to be graduating high school. If she goes off to college, you'll be pretty much alone around here!"

"Yeah, me and her talked about that the other day. She has a couple of friends who aren't going to college so she said that she would bring them by and maybe we could become friends so I would have someone to talk to and go shopping with now and then. Tommy, are you going to take her cherry before she leaves?"

"I don't know Pam. I don't know if she likes me that much. If she does want me to do it, would that make you mad at us?"

"No silly. I know you are mine and you know I am yours. It don't matter who we sleep with. We will always come home after it. Won't we?'

"Yes we will Pam. I love you and no one else." Then we took our clothes off and got in bed, and she told me how the banker did her and how the feed store man did her while I was fucking her and it made me want to fuck her that much harder and faster. We usually cum together and we did this time too. But this was the first time Pam ever scratched my back when she was cumming. She had her legs around me and her fingers dug into my back and when she cummed, she dug her fingers deep into my back. That made it even better. We slept till daylight.

tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers
12