White Trash for Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Our depraved adventure begins.
3.6k words
2.73
11.4k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

Fucked up fuck Parody Alert

Hey there... My name's James... You all know me as the star of most of Dick The Motherfucking Pimp's stories... His alter ego... We've done a lot of stories together... offended a few people... entertained a few too... Along the way, we've had some criticism... some nice comments... and some perverted fun... Also along the way some questions have come up... "What's his name? Dick or James?"... "Where's he from LA or NYC?"... "Why's Kim Kardashian in so many of his stories"... "Is he really a pimp?"... Well... I'm not gonna answer those... I want to remain mysterious... But I'm starting over so to speak... My stories from now on will be better and filthier than ever... more entertaining and interesting... and most of all... MORE PERVERTED TWISTED SLEAZY FREAKY FUCKED UP AND DEPRAVED THAN EVER... Get ready to be fuckin' offended... And have a nice day (smiling)

Banjo music playing...

This is a little ol' story bout a man named James... and my fucked up family and friends. We are the real Beverly Hillbillies... the depraved XXX version. Join us on our journey through our humble fucked up lives in Beverly Hills. We party... We fuck... Each other and others... We argue... We fuck some more... We take over the Hills of Beverly... We freak fuck a whole lot more... But in the end... We get really depraved fucked up and freaky as fuck... Smiling... Welcome to our world friends and freaks...

Moonshine + Pussy = Life

(Me standing at the stairs leaning over)

"MAMA... IS BREAKFAST READY?" I yell down to my mama... Paula Deen as my mama Paula...

"IN A MINUTE BABY... GOTTA GET IT PERFECT FOR MY HONEY PIE." My mama is so sweet. I'm a mama's boy... I'll fuck you up if you try teasing me about it though.

I go back into my bedroom, where my wife... one of them... Kim Kardashian is tied up, spread eagle and nude, on our bed. God damn she's hot. I'm the horniest hillbilly you'll ever find... and my wife makes my horny blood boil like no other. I got her arms spread wide and her hands tied to the headboard... same with her legs and the foot of the bed. I scratch my hairy nuts and look at my woman. My weiner gets all hard and shit... damn, I love morning wood.

My cousin Spence... from The King of Queens... is over in the corner shaking. He's on a four day meth binge, so he's fucked up big time. His weiner's out... I got my wife... another one... pornstar Lisa Sparxxx to suck him off while he watched me drill Kim's awesome ass...and to calm his ass down. I get off on being watched... I'm a freak... the King Freak... it's my nickname... I have a bunch of them... like wives. See, I'm a pornstar. I'm also an exhibitionist. I'm also the horniest redneck ever. My dick stays hard for good pussy, weed and moonshine... in that order.

"James... are you gonna leave me like this all day babe? I love it, but I need to pee bad." Kim looks back at me with a sweet smile.

As usual... I get a horny idea. "Start peeing babe."

"On these sheets babe? They're designer silk sheets." Kim gives me a pouty look... blows me a kiss too... watching my cock bounce for her.

"Go ahead babe. I wanna watch you pee while your tied up... it's hot. I'll help." I climb up on her... My big beer belly pushing her down into the bed. I slide my cock up her booty and start fuckin'. God damn, I love my wife's ass.

"Oh my God... babe... uhhhhhhhhhhhh... Here it comessssssss!" Kim starts peeing as I freak fuck her ass. My cock throbs in her extra phat booty and slams up it faster, by the ass fucking second. Kim's pee shoots out, all over our expensive gold sheets.

"Hey Spence... come lick up Kim's pee for me... will ya?"

Spence shakes his spinning head and slowly makes his way to the bed, leaning over the foot of it. He starts lapping up Kim's pee while I continue banging her booty with my fucked up and freaky, hillbilly cock. It's throbbing and twitching... and wreckin' my woman's big, round booty. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... DO MY ASS DADDY... THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!!"

Kim keeps peeing... Spence keeps lapping... and I keep fucking Kim's ass, stretching and plunging her hershey highway like a crazed hillbilly maniac. My belly and crotch slam down on Kim's awesome booty, over and over.

Spence starts licking my hairy balls... I love that. He's got a helluva good tongue. It licks every inch of my huge balls. Kim squirts all over his face. It's covered in pee and pussy nut. Kim cums a lot, so it keeps shooting out.

I fuck her tight booty faster and faster... And of course fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. My dick pistons in and out of her tight ass relentlessly. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... POUND MY ASS BABYYYYYYYY!!" I pound that fucking awesome ass, as hard as humanly possible, then... I shoot my wad up her booty... filling it full. I pull out and let Spence eat sum jizz... a thank you for a job well done. He sucks my head and eats the jizz with a smile.

"Put it in her pussy bitch." I tell my cousin. Spence happily sucks me for a few more seconds, then slides my still hard cock up my wife's welcoming, wet and warm cunt. Kim shakes her pussy all over my invading cock, as it inches up her sweet honey hole.

I smack her ass, squeeze it and enjoy the show. Kim does all the work, shaking it, popping it, working it all over my redneck cock. It feels so fucking good. Spence sucks my huge, hairy balls for me... he's a very helpful bitch. "Lick her cunt bitch." I reward him for his ball sucking job, well done.

Spence starts licking Kim's glistening labia... all the way up and down both lips, slowly, then faster, over and over, softly sucking on them, as she pops that pussy on my happy ass cock. "Mmmmmmmm... I love your beautiful cock baby... Spence's tongue is nice too. I'm gonna cum again. Mmmmmmmm." Kim moans happily, as she squirts again... all over my thick, twitching cock and out the sides of her pussy, around my cock. Spence laps up the cream that spills out. He tickles my huge balls, as he eagerly laps up Kim's pussy nut.

Kim speeds up her pussy popping on my cock. I close my eyes. Spence starts sucking her hard, throbbing clit. He works it over good, chewing on it, licking it fast. I smack Kim's ass and squeeze it hard, smacking that bitch again... My eyes closed, ready to pop. Her pussy shakes faster... I groan... Kim shakes her soaking wet pussy faster... I groan again. Kim smiles, moaning sweetly and shakes her cunt faster, side to side, up and down, faster.

I grunt and shoot my cum deep up my perfect goddess wife's, super talented cunt. My cum pumps out fast and hard, shot after shot after shot. Kim moans so sweet and satisfied. I smack her super phat ass again. "Lick her ass Spence." He obeys, licking every inch of Kim's truly perfect and perfectly shaped ass. Kim moans, in utter orgasmic delight.

I pull my cock out and let it rub on her pussy, as it twitches. Kim moans again, smiling, licking her luscious lips. Spence finishes licking Kim's ass and sucks me clean...licking the sensitive underside repeatedly. He's a good bitch. I untie Kim. She rubs her sore wrists and ankles. We make out in the horniest way... Kim sucks my tongue and I molest her big titties, with my big redneck hands.

Spence seems like he's coming out of his meth craze. He rubs his eyes and smiles. "Thanks guys... That helped. I'm never gonna do meth again."

"Good boy Spence. Nice tongue action. You need to eat my pussy sometime. Maybe later, when I get back from my agent's office. I'll be back around 3...meet me in here."

"Sure Kim... it will be my pleasure... thanks for letting me eat your jizz James."

"Sure thing cousin... make sure you make my wife cum later." Kim and I kiss. I play with her big, full titties while we do. "Go downstairs and eat mama's pussy Spence. She's been working hard making breakfast."

"Ok James." Spence gets up and heads downstairs... naked... it's normal for my family.

"I love you baby." Kim tells me, kissing me... tickling my twitching cock. She smiles and giggles.

"Love you too hot stuff." I rub her rock hard right nipple, pinch it and flick the tip. Kim moans, licking those gorgeous, full lips. I lean over and suck her hard ass nipple, softly grazing them with my teeth, licking them quickly. Kim shivers, writhing excitedly on our bed. I suck her full tits and rub her soaked cunt, flicking her rock hard clit with my big thumb. Kim screams in delight... then squirts all over my fingers and our piss soaked sheets.

Later that day in my kitchen...

"Babe, I had the worst day. My sleazy agent kept trying to feel me up and fuck me. He's horny as hell and he wants me real bad. If he was actually nice, maybe I wouldn't mind so much, but he's an asshole. I think I'm gonna fire him. Mom loves him... she's let him fuck her. He's got a really huge cock... but he's still an asshole." Kim tells me everything, as you will see in this freaky flashback...

"Kim babe... you need to open up more and relax. You're a superstar... But you could be bigger... trust me... I helped you beautiful mom out. I can help you out too babe. You just gotta relax. You scratch my back... I'll scratch yours." Kim's old agent Stanley reaches down and gropes my wife's big tits.

Kim grabs his hands and stops him. She's wearing a skin tight, very thing, black turtleneck mini dress and black heels. Her long, shiny black hair almost reaches her awesome booty. Her shiny red lipstick glistens on her full, sultry lips.

"Stanley... I appreciate your help with my career, but I don't need to scratch your anything... and you don't need to scratch mine either... or feel me up." Kim moves his hands away from her gorgeous breasts.

"C'mon Kim... that's what I mean. We're friends. I've known you since before you were famous, doll. Our mom really likes me. Sweet gal, Kris is. Great body too. I see where you get yours from." Stanley levers at my perfect goddess wife, as Kim crosses her legs and looks away in disgust. She's wearing black stockings... her legs are so smooth and supple.

Stanley rubs his huge, old cock through his thin slacks. He unzips his pants and pulls it out, while Kim isn't looking. He walks over to her and stands beside her. "C'mon Kim... relax and enjoy yourself." Kim looks back at Stacey and her mouth drops open. Stanley's old cock is 10 inches long and four inches wide... and it's completely soft. She can't believe her eyes. She's disgusted he would pull it out like that in front of her... but she's also in awe of its size. Her mom told her it was huge... but her description didn't do it justice.

Kim shakes her head and stares for a moment. She has to admit to herself that it's really nice... her pussy thinks so too... it gets all tingly... but Kim shakes it off. She gets back to her all business self. "Put that away Stanley... I'm here for business only... and I don't really like you anyway... so there's no chance of you using that monster on me... so put it away please." Kim looks away... with her arms crossed.

Stanley smiles... knowing Kim is impressed by his massive cock. He shakes it for her. Kim looks at it and shakes her head, disgusted at him. She gets up to leave.

"Wait... I'm sorry. I'll put it away." Stanley puts his monster cock back in his pants and zips up. "Your still my client, aren't you dear?" Stanley asks with a sly smile.

"For now." Kim walks out of his office and heads home.

Freaky flashback over...

I'm hugging Kim, molesting her tongue with mine... my swagged out overalls rubbing on her titties, through her thin mini dress. I squeeze her extra pat booty. Mama motions for me to come to her in the bathroom. Kim smiles and heads upstairs for her pussy eating fun with Spence.

Kim gets undressed. She puts on a very short white with black stripes silk robe and nothing else. She lays on our bed and relaxes, waiting for Spence. Kim wonders where he is... it's 3:15 pm. She hears a noise in my closet and looks over at it closely. Spence is in it playing with himself. He watched Kim get undressed. Kim smiles and shakes her head. "Come on out Spence... no need to do that. I'm gonna let you eat my pussy, so I don't mind you watching me get undressed."

Spence comes out of the closet... no pun intended... His cock is rock hard and wobbles in front of him. He looks at Kim, ashamed of what he was doing. "It's OK Spence... I'm not mad. Nice cock by the way. Nice and thick." Kim slowly unties the belt on the robe. Spence swallows hard. My wife is the hottest bitch on earth... and she knows it... so does Spence.

Kim motions, with her finger, for Spence to come over. He does. Kim slowly spreads her legs. She smacks her pussy and smiles at Spence. "Come and get it big boy." Kim says in her sexiest voice. She blows him a sexy kiss... teasing him... and spreads her glistening labia for him.

Spence eagerly lays on the bed, on his stomach, and starts licking Kim's magnificent bald pussy. He dives right in, shaking his chubby face on her pussy, his tongue all the way up it. Kim moans... writhing so sexy on our bed. She plays with Spence's hair, as he happily devours my wife's cunt.

Spence rubs her hard, super sensitive clit, in circles, as his quick licking tongue swabs and licks every inch of Kim's super sweet cunt. She moans again, louder, licking her lips. Spence speeds up, licking faster, like a chubby lizard in heat. He rubs Kim's throbbing clit faster, in circles, flicking it as he does. "Oh my God!!" Kim squirts in Spence's mouth. He eagerly drinks it all down. He sucks her squirting pussy hard, drawing out every last, delicious drop. He sucks harder and harder, shaking his head fast, as he gulps down Kim's super sweet pussy nut.

Spence keeps sucking. Kim happily lets him do it. She thinks back to her sleazy agent's giant cock. As disgusted as she was with him, she still couldn't get over how big it was. Kim wonders how her mom felt, with that king sized cock buried up her milf pussy. She shakes her head in disgust, at the thought.

Kim plays with Spence's hair as he continues to devour Kim's awesome pussy, licking her soaking wet, pink insides faster and faster...sucking her pussy harder and harder... rubbing her throbbing, rock hard clit faster and faster, so desperate for more of my perfect wife's cum.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!!" Kim squirts in Spence's mouth once again. Her sucks it all out and swallows it down. Spence keeps sucking. Kim can't stop him... and she doesn't really want to. Spence eats Kim's well sucked, super juicy cunt through seven squirts. Kim's nipples are throbbing, hard as steel. Spence licks up and down Kim's soaked labia and sucks them clean, each one.

"Oh my fucking God Spence... I'm gonna squirt again." Kim squirts all over Spence's smiling face. He laps it up and spits it all over Kim's clit. She screams in ecstasy. He sucks it all up, pulling her clit hard, sucking it harder. He lets it go and it snaps back.

Spence looks at Kim for approval. "DAMNNNNNNN!! That's was awesome Spence. Oh my God... I'm so fucking turned on. Sit up and jerk your cock for me. Smack it on my clit. That's so fucking hot." Spence obeys. He sits up and moves to Kim's pussy he jerk his thick cock and smacks it over and over on Kim's throbbing, hard as steel clit.

Kim licks her lips and smiles at him, writhing on our bed, in heat and horny as fuck. She reaches out and tickles Spence's cock head. It jerk. Kim giggles. She rubs her long, red nails under the head, the sensitive underside. Spence moans and jerk his cock faster, smacking it on Kim's clit faster and harder. Kim pulls her right nipple and squeezes it hard, moaning loud. She grabs Spence's rock hard cock and jerks it for him.

Kim is so fucking horny. Kim stares at Spence's thick cock and licks her lips seductively. She jerks it faster, rubbing it up and down her super wet labia. She lets her right nipple snap back and rubs it fast.

Kim squirts again, aiming her pussy as Spence's twitching cock. Her pussy nut shoots all over it, coating it with her very tasty cream. Spence leans his head back and groans, so fucking happy and turned on. Kim smiles.

Kim rubs Spence's precum pouring cock on her labia, between the lips, then up to her pulsating clit. She licks her lips, thinking about his cum all over her pussy. Kim smacks Spence's cock on her super soaked, spasming pussy. She smacks it fast, rubbing it between her labia. She labia fucks his cock, like two small tits would.

Kim leans her head back in sexual delight. Spence's cock plunges between Kim's labia faster and faster. Spence groans and cums all over Kim's pulsating clit and super soaked cunt. His cum blasts out, covering Kim's pussy and clit, she smiles as she watches it. Kim jerks his thick cock fast, pumping out every creamy drop.

"Mmmmmmmm... Good boy Spence... very good. I may need to let you fuck me one day. Think you could handle that?" Kim asks teasingly.

"Oh God yes... Can I fuck your perfect ass too? I dream about that every night." Spence smacks his half hard, drained cock on Kim's still hard clit.

Kim laughs. You wanna fuck my ass huh? Every guy wants to fuck my booty. Well... we will see... you would have to earn that privilege... and James would have to be OK with it. You have a nice cock for it though... nice and thick... it would feel real good up my ass I'm sure. Maybe doggy style... you could pull. My hair and smack my ass while I pound it hard. You'd like that wouldn't you Spence?" Kim smiles, enjoying teasing my nerdy cousin.

"OH MY GOD... YESSSSSSSS!!" Spence spurts out a small load of jizz. It shoots up to Kim's tits. One spurt hits her chin and and the left side of her perfect face.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm really sorry." Spence repeatedly apologizes to Kim. She looks at him and shakes her head... then smiles.

"It's OK Spence... calm down. It turns me on that I get you that excited by teasing you." Kim wipes her chin and face off with a finger. "See." Kim puts the finger in her mouth and sucks it clean, tasting Spence's jizz. "Yum...very nice Spence. I like your cum. Thick and creamy, like I like it. Maybe you'll get to feed me a whole load of it one day. Maybe I'll drink it all down, straight from that beautiful cock of yours." Kim winks at him... teasing him big time, again. She grabs Spence's head and shoves it in her pussy... "Now, lick me clean." She orders. Spence happily laps up his cum from Kim's pussy and clit... getting Kim spotless.

"Good boy... I'm gonna make you my pussy eating slave. Is that OK?" Kim asks, smiling her sexiest smile.

Spence nods yes immediately. Kim giggles at his enthusiasm.

Back downstairs, in the bathroom...

I'm ass fucking mama through her tenth orgasm... and my third. I pound mama's sweet, mature ass insanely hard and fast, smacking it hard, squeezing it, thumping the fuck outta it. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY... GIVE MAMA THAT GORGEOUS COCK, BABY DOLL!!" Mama screams out.

I thump her thick ass for another fifteen minutes... another BIG O from her... then I pump my thick jizz up mama's Hershey highway, filling that mature, soft booty, overflowing it. Mama grabs a mixing bowl and squats down. She holds the bowl under her ass and pushes out my cream into the bowl, mixing it with cake batter, with a big wooden spoon.

Mama licks the spoon clean, as I watch. "Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmm!! De-licious, honey child. Mama loves her boy's sweet cum." Mama is making a cake, so she needed my jizz. She always makes cakes and cookies with my cum. Mama sucks my happy cock totally clean, then washes down my jizz with my huge load of warm piss. Mama looks up at me, smiling a huge, sweet smile, and sucks out my entire load of piss. She drinks down every drop, smacking her lips when she's done.

How did the cake turn out?... Will Kim actually let Spence fuck her or cum in her mouth? Will Kim try out her old pervy agent's massive cock?... Who will I freak fuck next... hillbilly style?... What crazy, depraved adventures will me and my family and friends get into?... Stay tuned for the next episode of... White Trash For Life.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers