White TV + Black Gangsta - 1st Date

Story Info
A submissive white TV meets a black gangsta online.
2.3k words
4.39
71.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leggyjill
leggyjill
57 Followers

I was having another somewhat boring evening alone. My name is Jill (when I put on women's clothes, that is) I was sitting at my computer, checking out the chat rooms on AOL. Just moments before, I had shed my male persona and taken a long hot bath, followed by a sensuous body shave that had left me feeling, as always, feminine, submissive, and very horny. My new thigh high nylons felt so soft and smooth on my long legs. The minidress I chose was black and just about kneelength. Not slutty, unless I crossed my legs in a certain way and the hem slid up my thighs a bit too far. I have not met a man yet who could resist that temptation! My long blonde wig and just the right touch of makeup completed a very pretty picture. Oh, I forgot about my 3" black pumps.

The chat rooms were thusfar uninviting. Then I joined an interracial chat room. I had been with several men, one Black. I intended to duplicate that experience and see if I got as turned on as I had the last time. The people in the chat room seemed to be mostly straight Black men and white genetic girls. I sent out several IMs being honest in my depiction of myself: leggy submissive blonde TV for whom giving pleasure gives me pleasure. interested? Most responses were negative and condescending. Just as I was about to give up, I sent a message to the entire chat room with my description. One IM that I got really caught me eye. "BM who knows what he wants and ain't afraid to take it wants to meet you. Where r u?" My little "clit" got hard right away. I won't bore you with the details, but we agreed on a place to meet and that we would come back to my place. He said his Black girlfriend did not interest him anymore and he wanted to explore the wild side. I agreed to meet him at a 7-eleven on the other side of town.

The day of our meeting arrived. I made certain I was extra smooth and pretty for him. Since I was driving, I wore a conservative polka-dot dress and short heels. I saw his friend's pick-up truck in the parking lot. His friend was a Black hunk too! Then my man of the day (and night) got out. He was a deep dark brown, 6'2" and about 220 lbs of muscle. His tight jeans and t-shirt accented his body. He was bald and had a trimmed goatee. He got into my car and said hello. I said "Hi" and then he reached over, put his hand on my knee (oh yes, he had demanded I wear sheer black stockings "Never wear pantyhose with me") and told me to go into the store and buy him a colt-45 malt liquor. I stammered "OK" and went inside. I was soooo worried I would be seen as a TV. My hands shook as I handed the Asian male clerk my money. He grinned and winked. Did he know? Maybe he wanted me to come back alone some time? I again saw the wisdom of my long blonde wig. It just does something wonderful to men!

I got back into the car and handed my new boyfriend, Jesse, his drink. He said, "Jill, I bet ya thought that was a sterotype - Black guys and malt liquor?"

"Jesse, I don't believe in stereotypes. They're awful." I tried to sound like a good liberal, when all along I wanted reconfirmation of the best stereotype about Black men - you know what!

Jesse laughed and laughed. "Let's get going. I'm in a hurry."

"Not too much of a hurry I hope."

"Well, that all depends on how it goes."

As he looked out his side window, I hiked my dress up just high enough so he could see my stocking tops and a teeny bit of my white thighs.

"Jesse, what do you mean?"

He looked back my way and saw my legs, just slightly spread. We just pulled up to a stoplight in a neighborhood populated mainly by elderly white people. Jesse slid closer to me and put his arm around me. He turned my face to his and suddenly gave me a deep powerful soul kiss. His hand slid up and down my leg. His tongue invaded my mouth and explored mine like I was his property. My eyes closed automatically as I desperately returned the kiss. Beeeep! The car in back of us honked. The light had turned green. And there were several scowls from white men at the curb.

Jesse sat back in his seat and grinned slyly. He had kissed away my ruby red lipstick (which matched my fingernails and toenails of course). I pulled over to the curb, as much to catch my breath as to touch up my lipstick.

"That's like an appetizer, baby" He took a couple deep pulls on the Colt-45.

"God Jesse, what if some of those white guys had said something?"

"I'da kicked their asses and then fucked you on the hood of this car while they watched. I told ya bitch that I don't ask for shit - i take what I want when I want! No get going, and don't stop for your makeup again without asking for permission first."

"Ah, yes Jesse...OK."

I drove as fast as I could to my apartment. He finished his can of beer and tossed it to the curb as we drove. He sat there with his legs obscenely spread. His package was straining at the denim and I was to soon find out why. I pulled into my designated parking sspace and got out. I walked towards the door but didn't see Jesse. I turned back and saw him still sitting in the car. He signaled me over.

"Open my door for me."

I was stunned. No man had talked to me this way before. But the memory of his kiss propelled me forward to obey. I opened his door and he stood up - tall and proud. His hand reached around my back, and he pulled me to him. I had to stand on my toes to reach his thick soft lips. This kiss was kinder, but equally passionate. He drew me closer and I felt his hardening manhood press against me. I swear to god by tiny clit almost erupted right then and there!

"Let's go home." he said. I swooned in his arms and he had to help me to the door.

I barely got inside when I heard him close and lock the door.

"Where's the head?" I found out later he had been in the Navy.

"Ummm the bathroom is over there." I said.

While he was doing his business, I adjusted my dress, touched up my makeup, and sat down on the sofa. I discreetly crossed my legs and tried to breathe normally.

He returned from the bathroom without his shirt! He was like an African warrior coming for his Nordic princess. And I was more than willing to play the part. His shoulder muscles and arm muscles and 6-pack abs had me delirious with anticipation. He sat down next to me.

"Kiss me." he demanded.

I leaned over and kissed his warm lips. This time it was my tongue that made entrance first. He seemed surprised, yet pleased. When the kiss finally broke, I lowered my head and licked his nipples to hardness. I was rewarded with a groan. I was rewarded with his salty, manly, Black flavor - so rich and pungent. I now had to sample this man's flavor on every part of his body. I wanted his scent and his taste to be locked into my senses for eons to come. My hands began to caress his crotch.

"Yeah, baby...Big Daddy needs yo attention bad."

I skid off the couch and loosened his belt. But his cock had so stretched the fabric of his jeans I couldn't unzip them.

"Jesse, I mean Big Daddy, please help me..."

He arose from the sofa and stood before me. His shoes and socks were off already (when did that happen?). His jeans slowly slid down his dark legs and - no underwear! - he stood before me while I was on my knees before him, my long blonde hair flowing. I saw his manhood and knew how blessed I was. I won't use the cliches that so many others use to describe a Black man's genitalia. Suffice it to say that I knew that I wanted this man above all others. I wanted to give him anything he wanted. I was going to do whatever his wife or girlfriends wouldn't. But first, I must taste him.

I reached out my slender white hand and gently stroked him. My mouth was drawn to his cock like a moth to flame. But this flame would not hurt me. It would please me. And I him. My tongue bathed his magnificent cock. He was uncut (my first!) and I paid particular attention to rolling back the extra skin and savoring the taste within. I licked his balls one by one, marveling at their size. I crawled in back of him and parted his cheeks enough so my tongue could run the entire length of his crack. More saltiness and joy, as he groaned that no bitch would do that for him before. I wanted so badly to be his,,,bitch...I didn't care anymore. His scotum was licked and sucked and I thought he would pass out with pleasure.

"Come here!" he demanded.

I rose to my feet and stood before him. His arms encircled me and I felt my dress being unzipped. It fell to the floor. I had sheer black panties that now barely restrained my little clit. Without warning he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom.

"I found your bedroom after I left the head. It's nice and feminine - pink with ruffles. You'll now have the first real man you've ever had in there."

He kissed me as we crossed the threshold into my (our!) bedroom. He laid me gently onto the bed, my head nestled in the pillows, my long hair splayed across them. His manhood was at full attention now. He was about to make me his prized possession. He grinned and crawled into my arms. As we soul kissed yet again, I fely him pull off my panties.

"But Jesse, darling, I - "

"Don't worry, Jill. I know who you are and I don't give a damn. You ain't my first special girl. You all are far more feminine and loving that the real girls. But you are the sexiest I've ever seen. Your long blonde hair, long sexy legs, warm lips and big nipples...you're mine now...whether you want to be or not!"

Without warning he laid on top of me, like a bull starting to breed a cow. My legs, still ensconced with sheer nylons, first opened for him and then encircled his back - urging him forward to my quivering tight hole. I begged him to put on some KY first that I had on the nightstand.

"First - gimme some of your mouth's KY." He strattled my face and presented to me the greeatest gift I have ever received. His hard Black manhood, already oozing precum rubbed and coated my lips. My lips opened wide, and I began licking and sucking like my life depended on it. I swallowed his precum and knew I was in for something very very special. My tongue and mouth and lipstick coated the head of his cock. He pulled back and slathered his cock and my hole with the KY. Two fingers probed me and I yelped with pleasure.

"You pretty tight, Jill. I'll try to go slow and stretch you out like I know you'll like. And of yeah, ever hear of the Maniac Ds?"

I could barely think at this point. Then I remembered seeing something about a Black street gang on the other side of town.

"Ummm yes, I've heard of them, darling...why?"

"Cause I'm their General."

My eyes opened wide as he laid in my arms, his cock pushed slowly into me - hurting at first but then I relaxed and inch after delightful inch filled me up, and his mouth covered mine in a passionate lover's kiss that i hoped would never end. My hands reached down and encircled his muscular dark brown butt and pulled him even deeper into me. My thin white hands roamed up his back as he slowly pulled out and then plunged back into me. Our kiss ended and I nibbled his earlobe. I whispered into his ear, "Always fuck me general - I never want a condom on you - I need to feel your hot Black cock possess me. I'm yours. Use me. I feel so safe in your arms. I know you'll always protect me"

I could see his neck muscles straining and then I knew why. I fely his cock get wider and he began grunting that grunt that I love so much - my man was cumming in me - torrents of his sweet essence is pouring into me - and I had given him that utmost pleasure! I raised my legs higher - and saw us in the dresser mirrror - his muscular Black body on top of a pale white blonde. This is the way it should be. Oh yes, my tiny hard white clit exploded between our stomachs. "Jesse! You made me cum too, sweet darling!"

He looked down at me and smiled. Lowering himself into my arms and kissing me long and hard he said that I was now his number 1 special bitch. If things worked out, who knows. All I know is that I promised to love him and care for him and do anything he asked until we moved in together. You know, a TV dreams of walking down the aisle in a white wedding dress. Do you think I have a chance? Email me.

leggyjill
leggyjill
57 Followers