White Water Taboo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Are you alright?" Betty asked as she wadded over to grab him. She forgot she was naked until her leg brushed against his hard prick.

"MOM!" he said when he opened his eyes to see her face. His eyes moved slowly down her chin, neck and chest until he saw she too was naked.

She laughed. "I guess it is our chance to see each other." Her eyes roamed down into the clear water to look at his long pink torpedo. "I'm glad to see you've taken after your father." She looked down the river and saw another beach not too far away. "Catch me if you can."

Brian was still in shock at seeing his mother naked as he watched her take off swimming down steam. She moved around a large tree and he lost her. 'Wait for me," he said as he took off after her.

*****

A few minutes later Tom popped out of the tent to find his wife. He had hoped she would wake him up for a morning fuck but the tent was empty and so was the camp ground. Maybe she was in the tent with the kids he thought as he moved over and opened the flap. He froze when he saw his daughter's opened legs. Her fingers were moving over her pink slit until she saw his face. "OH GOD!" She cried as she pulled the sleeping bag back up over her.

Tom quickly moved out and thought about running back to his tent but didn't want her to feel bad about being caught masturbating. He moved to the flap again. "Are you decent?'

"I am now," she said upset. She woke up thinking about Brian's tongue on her ass last night, pulled off the shirt and couldn't stop her fingers as they pushed into her virgin gash. She pulled the sleeping bag higher as her father climbed in. She realized he was naked. "Uh Dad...you have no clothes on."

"I know," he replied. "Your mother was right that we shouldn't be ashamed of our bodies. You don't need to be embarrassed about what you were doing."

Erica's eyes never left his penis which was getting harder. "Do you do it?"

"Yes," he said moving down on Brian's sleeping bag unashamed that his now fully hard cock was on display. "I wonder where your mother and brother are?"

"I heard them in the river," she said nervously as she slowly pushed the sleeping bag down over her bare breasts and hard little tips. "This is so weird being naked like this."

"God, you are so beautiful," he whispered wanting to reach out and fondle her tiny boobs.

"Do you want to see everything?" She asked in her little girl's voice.

He could only nod as he watched the bag move down her unblemished flat stomach, over her golden bush and then down off her feet.

*****

Brian swam around the tree and stopped as he watched his mother walking out of the water onto the beach. Water dripped down from her naked buttocks. She turned and smiled while showing him her naked breasts and hairy pussy. "Come here."

Brian's body swam as fast as ever. He moved up onto the beach without caring if she saw his excited state. She was now sitting on the beach staring at his pecker. "Are you always like that?"

"No, just around beautiful naked women," he said as he sat down next to her. Both were lost for words.

"Do you think your mother is beautiful?" She asked as she fell slowly onto her back.

"God yes," he answered.

"You know that we can't do anything."

"But....," he said wanting to push his fingers into her moist dark pubic mound.

"But we can look," she giggled as she slowly opened her thighs.

Brian's head was spinning as leaned over to see the pink lips opening up. Through the thick dark hairs he saw the clitoris he had read about and the opening to her honey pot. "Mom."

"Shhh, just lay like this for a while." She grinned as she peeked down to see only the second hard-on in her life.

*****

Erica opened her legs. "I'm still a virgin daddy."

"Oh God," moaned as he looked at her tight pussy lips.

"I'm so hot.....and tingly down here," she whispered before closing her eyes and reaching down to rub over her raised and visible clitty.

Tom's fingers found his hard shaft while he watched her masturbate. "Touch it baby. I want to watch you cum."

*****

"Oh," Brian groaned feeling the need to jerk off. "I can't help it." His fingers curled around his prick and started stroking.

Betty smiled and turned towards him. She had never seen Tom masturbate so seeing this young stud doing it was too much. She wanted to do that same but held back.

"OHHH......I'M CUMING!" He cried as the white fountain exploded from the red tip across until it splattered onto her thigh. "I'm sorry," he said after he was finished.

"I'm not," she giggled. "Come on I need to wash off." She took his hand and ran next to him into the cool water.

"What are we going to say when after we swim back naked and they see us?" Brian asked his mother as they rounded the bend.

"I said we need to get used to each other's bodies," Betty said hoping her husband wouldn't be mad. They saw Erica and Tom sitting on two rocks drinking coffee and laughing. As they exited the river they knew their nakedness would not be a problem. Tom and Erica were stark naked themselves.

"Welcome back," Tom said seeing their bare bodies. They all stopped and checked each other out. "I guess being naked is not so bad after all. We better get down the river to keep on schedule."

They dressed into their swim suits, packed up their stuff and headed out again. About an hour down the river Erica and Betty took off their bikini tops to get some sun. Erica held up the sunscreen. "Who wants to put some on me?" Before either Tom or Brian could grab it Betty took it. "I'll do you and you can do me."

"That's not fair," Tom groaned as his wife's fingers spread the white cream over Erica's breasts.

Betty giggled and handed the lotion to Erica to do hers. After Erica was finished the men were sporting hard-ons and the women were thinking about how nice another woman's flesh was. "Should we remove our bottoms?" Betty asked.

"As much as I would like it there might be more mountain men like Elmo up there in those hills looking down at us." Tom said. He remembered the movie DELIVERANCE and shivered.

They ate lunch in the raft since the waters were still quite tame. About five hours later they all saw the sun disappearing and then saw the dark clouds rolling in over the mountain. "I think we are in for some bad weather," Tom said when the first sound of thunder shook the calm waters. "We better head to the shore and pitch the tents."

Erica smiled at Brian who smiled back because both had been thinking of the possibilities in their tent that night. A light rain fell when they pulled the raft onto a small beach next to some large boulders. Tom and Brian put up the two tents as the rain got heavier and heavier. Just before the first huge downpour they moved into their tents and closed the flaps.

Erica was shivering from the cold rain as well as the thunder and now the lightning. "I'm scared. Can I get in your sleeping bag?"

"Definitely," Brian grinned. "We should take off our bathing suits." His sister didn't answer as she turned to allow him to untie her top. After it fell into her hands she pushed down her bottom showing him her cute little ass.

Before she could turn around she felt his hard cock press into her buttocks. "Can't you wait?" She giggled before sliding further down and into the sleeping bag.

*****

"I'm wondering if this is a mistake," Betty whispered to her husband as their nude bodies melted together. "I mean our children are sleeping in the same tent after seeing each other naked."

"They will be OK," Tom grinned. He thought back many years about the times he spent in his sister's bed when their parents were out at night. "Erica is on birth control right?"

"Let's hope that they won't have intercourse," Betty said as her fingers moved to his hard-on.

*****

Brian's cock pressed into his sister's ass while his hand moved under her arm to cup and squeeze her breast.

"Brian."

"What?" he whispered as he nibbled on the tiny blonde hairs on the back of her neck.

"We can't fuck," she moaned. His lips found her earlobe and sucked.

"I know," he whispered. "But we can do a lot of other things." As his fingers fell downward off her breast and over her navel she lifted her upper leg. He didn't hesitate before curling into her soft bush and rubbing down into her virgin gash.

"Ohhh," she moaned while turning her body until she was face up and her legs were opened as wide as she could get them. "That feels so...so..good."

Brian moved his lips to her nearest nipple and flicked his tongue back and forth until she moaned again.

Erica was lost in lust now for the first time. She knew that she wouldn't stop him if he tried to fuck her but when his hot sticky tongue moved downward she knew she would soon be cuming.

He shifted his upper body between her opened legs and was on his knees while he pulled open her pink lips. His tongue started at the lowest point and slowly licked upward. It was his first oral sex and he was not sure what to do so he licked touching every micro inch.

"OH BRIAN!"

*****

Betty was on all fours ready for entry when she heard her daughter's scream. "Oh no they are fucking."

"Maybe not," Tom grinned while pushing his hard tip under her ass into her welcoming hole. He had never felt it as wet as it was now. "Shit baby you are dripping."

"I know," she giggled. Her right hand moved up under her stomach and found his hanging balls. As he pumped in and out she provided gentle squeezes to warm his spunk up. Doggie wasn't her favorite position but she knew that she could rely on her middle finger to get her off.

*****

Brian was having trouble breathing because his sister's hands pulled his head and face hard into her sex. His nose was turned upward into her soft bush as his tongue flicked against her clitty. It was then that the first roar of thunder shook their tent. "BOOM!"

He heard the noise and felt her fingers grabbing onto his thick dark hair before pulling. "OUCH!" Then came the very bright blinding flash of lightning. "OH GOD!" Erica cried out. She pulled on his hair until his body moved upward covering hers.

Brian had to follow her hands because if he didn't he would surely lose a lot of hair. His face moved up over her navel and breasts until it was directly above hers and her hands moved around his back.

"I'M SCARED!" She cried out.

Then came another loud burst of thunder. "BA-BOOM!" He felt her legs wrap around his waist to pull him tighter. It was then he felt his still hard cock pressing into her moist pussy.

Erica was too scared to realize what was about to happen. "HOLD ME CLOSE!" Then another flash of lightning that landed near their tent.

"Erica......," he moaned feeling the crown of his cock push into her inner lips.

It was then she finally felt it. "OH GOD!" It was also the same time that the tent flap flew open and Tom looked at his kids naked in the missionary position.

"What the hell?"

"Daddy!" Erica cried looking over her brother at her father's startled face. "We're not...."

Brian realized how it looked and dashed off of her until he was face down on his sleeping bag. "We weren't......"

"Fucking," Erica finished. She realized her legs were wide open and with the small flashlight still on next to her he could see everything. "We didn't do it."

"Get your clothes on and come to our tent," Tom said feeling light headed. "The heavy rain will be here any minute."

"Fuck Brian what the hell was that?" Erica said angrily as she gathered up her clothes and pushed them into her backpack.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" Brian asked before pulling up his nylon shorts.

"Why? Daddy was naked and I'm sure Mother is as well." She heard another burst of thunder and ran out of the tent.

"Wait for me!"

*****

Betty peeked out the tent flap and watched Tom's bare ass pointing out of the kid's tent. They had stopped the doggie position knowing that they should all be together when the heavy rains came. She thought about dressing but knew that they had all seen each other unclothed anyway. She heard the thunder again and jumped back inside under the nearest sleeping bag. A minute later Tom returned.

"Are they coming?"

"Yes, but it looked like they were fucking," he whispered. He moved to the other sleeping bag and slid inside.

"Well we should have expected it since we permitted the nudity," she said. Suddenly the tent flap opened and Erica's nakedness moved inside. "Where do I sleep?"

"Well I would say with me but I know the men won't share a sleeping bag and I think you and Brian have been too close already tonight."

"So that means I get in with Daddy," she smiled.

Tom's heart was racing as her young soft body moved down into his sleeping bag. He turned facing his wife as Erica moved her front into his back. Her hard little nipples were like daggers into him. Moments later Brian moved inside the tent and saw the only space left for him. He wasn't disappointed.

Betty reached behind her and turned off the lantern causing the tent to go black. She moved over as far as she could and felt his body slide in next to hers. She turned towards Tom's sleeping bag and felt her son's hard-on press into her soft ass.

Lightning and thunder continued but the four of them forgot about the bad weather as they rubbed their bodies together. Betty felt Brian's hands on her bare butt and giggled while they squeezed and explored. Next to them Erica moved her tiny hand around Tom's waist onto his stomach. She was afraid to go lower but it didn't matter because he pushed her hand downward until she found his hard cock waiting for her touches.

Both parents moved onto their backs and froze. They felt the fingers exploring and caressing and then the kisses moving up their necks.

"Fuck," Tom thought when a flash of lightning lit up the tent and he looked over to see Brian's fingers moving in and out of Betty's opened legs. All four were panting heavily for the next ten minutes. It was Brian who moved on top first and felt his mother's legs opening up.

Betty knew where Brian was going and didn't want to stop him. She reached over and grabbed her husband's hand as her son's cockhead moved easily into her very wet pussy. Again the lightning flash and she made eye contact with Tom as four very hard and stiff inches of manhood disappeared into her depths.

Erica too looked next to her and saw what was going on. It made her jealous. "I want to do it too," she whispered in her daddy's ear.

"Are you sure?" He asked knowing that she was a virgin.

"Yes," she giggled while rolling her left leg over his hips and guiding her most valuable gift down onto the tip of his shaft.

Betty heard Brian's rapid breathing and knew he was getting closer. She reached back and stopped his motion. "Slow down it's not a race. Think of something else that is not so pleasant."

Brian did as she said and thought about how he was going to pay for his car insurance. He realized that he was back in control and started to once again fuck her.

"OHH!" Erica cried out when her maidenhead gave way. It was so big and so thick. She pushed down harder until the whole crown moved inside her tight tunnel.

"Are you OK?" Tom whispered. He could hear the louder grunting next to him and knew that his son was really giving it to Betty.

"Yes," Erica said fighting the pressure. Another inch moved inside and then another. "You're inside me."

"I know," he grinned. His fingers cupped and caressed her little butt as the last two inches moved inside and their pubic mounds mingled. She started to lift up but he held her down. "Stay like this for a while."

"AH...AH...AH...AH...AH!" Betty cried as she received the best fuck of her life. She had taught him to keep his mind off of her hot pussy and it was working. Better than she imagined. "FUCK ME BABY....FUCK ME!!"

Meanwhile Erica's lips and tongue found her father's. They frenched and tasted while they remained locked together. She had finally relaxed and knew it was not as tight as before. "Can I move now?"

"Yes," he grinned. He moved his arms out as her young body lifted to the tip and then slowly slid back down. Again and again she did it until she found the right motion. Her whole body was out of the sleeping bag and as the lightning flashed in the distance Betty and Brian got to see her first ever fuck.

"I'm...getting close.." Tom moaned. He wanted to last until she could cum too but it felt too tight and too good.

She giggled and moved faster instead of slower. "Do it cum inside of me."

"OH SHIT!" Tom cried when he climaxed. He tried to pump quickly to get her off but it was not to be. Finally he fell back exhausted.

Erica felt his cum dripping from her sore hole as she just lay on top of him for a few minutes.

"I'm getting close Brian," Betty whispered. Never had she thought that her biggest orgasm would be under her son.

Brian grinned and started stroking deeper and longer in and out. Her eyes rolled back into her head when she came. "NOW BRIAN NOW!"

Brian knew that he could cum but he wanted to hold out because he knew the night was young. Her body trembled until finally she dropped back with her arms and legs opened as wide as the sleeping bag would allow. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a satisfied and totally relaxed sleep.

Erica heard her father's snores and realized he too was out. Her fingers reached over and found her brother and they had the same idea as they moved off of the sleeping bodies and then out of the tent.

"The storm is gone," Erica smiled as they stood on the river bank looking up at the full moon. "So how was your first time?"

"Great how was yours?" Brian asked. "Did it hurt?"

"Yes at first but I got used to it. The next time will be a lot better."

He smiled. "Our tent is calling us."

"I know," she giggled. "But, I think I'm too sore for that."

"Oh well," he sighed as they walked hand in hand.

"But, maybe I could give you a blowjob?"

"Uh....well that would be OK," he said feeling the blood rush into his cock again.

Erica let him go in first and after he was in lying on his sleeping bag she crawled between his opened legs and reached for his hard-on. "Didn't you cum?"

"No I was saving it for you," he grinned.

"I don't think I can swallow it," she whispered while moving her lips to the throbbing crown.

"That's OK," he grinned. He had not been looking forward to this trip and now had his first fuck and was receiving his first blowjob.

Erica had heard enough from her girlfriends to know what to do. Since she was a quick learner she managed to get most of his seven or so inches into her throat before pulling it out like licking a Popsicle. She licked down the side and sucked in one of his balls. "Am I doing it right?"

"Yes," he answered not knowing if she was doing it right or not. All he knew was that it felt better than damn good.

Only the sounds of her lips and tongue filled the tiny tent. She discovered with his moans what he liked the best and concentrated on doing those until he grabbed her head. "I'm going to cum."

Erica moved her lips back but not away as she stroked the pink monster. His hot spunk splattered against her perfect teeth causing the overflow to drip down over her chin. "Give it all to me," she giggled. Suddenly a blast crashed against her nose and eyes. She closed them quickly and felt another and another discharge. Finally he was empty and her face was covered with his cum.

Erica giggled and crawled up his body. "Kiss me!"

"No shit....get away!" he cried. They both started laughing until finally her face rubbed against his chin and their lips pressed together. He tasted himself as they frenched and touched for the next thirty minutes. Finally she rolled off. "We better get some sleep."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers