White Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped off of Kevin's crotch and slid to my middle spot on the sofa. Dickie had completed hacking out some new Tammy lines on the coffee table. I grabbed the straw and did a few lines. I sat back for a moment to savor the effects. I had planned on going back to doing more lap dancing, but seeing my naked tits open, free, and easy-the boys had other ideas.

They each grabbed a boob and commenced sucking on the nipple. I felt like I was nursing twins for a moment. They then licked my boobs while their fingers wrest over who would find a home for them inside my pussy. Dickie's fingers won out as he probed my pussy.

Dickie slipped off the sofa, maintaining finger contact with my warm box, not wanting to take a chance on losing his pole position to my brother. He knelt down in front of me and parted my legs far enough as to fit his body between them. He lowered his head to my knees and slowly licked the inside of my thighs from the knee upward, stopping just short of my pussy. Between this and my brother's tit play, I was getting terribly aroused. The second time Dickie did the thigh lick; I arched my pussy forward to meet his mouth. Dickie got the message and proceeded to eat me out. It didn't take but a couple of licks of his tongue on my pussy to make me cum. It wasn't an earth shattering orgasm, but it relieved a little tension, yet at the same time made me want more.

Dickie slurped up my love juices while my brother was working over my tits. Kevin broke the silence of my moans, "WOW! I have never seen anyone eat my sister's taco before!"

This only encouraged Dickie to eat me out some more. His tongue sped up to about 60 words per minute. I couldn't contain my passion any longer. I had moved my hand to my brother's pants, attempting to undo his trousers with just one hand. As I fumbled around, Kevin was dear enough to help his sister out and undo his belt and snap. I was able to pull the zipper down and again with Kevin's assistance, I sprang his cock free as all 20 inches of it stood up in the air. (Okay maybe it wasn't 20 inches, but it was huge.)

I grabbed my brother's mammoth cock, and just as I was getting ready to devour it, I said, "I bet Dickie never saw a guy get his dick sucked by his sister before either?" I lowered my head and placed Kevin's cock between my lips.

"Are you kidding?" Dickie replied. "I'm from Tennessee!"

I watched Dickie out of the corner of my eye while I sucked on Kevin's cock. Dickie had his face buried in my muff, watching me suck on my brother's pipe out of the corner of his eye.

After I made a few bobs up and down on Kevin's dick, I took the little fiend out of my mouth and licked the shaft, occasionally flicking my tongue on the helmet. I worked my way down to the balls and placed them in my mouth. I sucked on my brother's balls for just a bit, and then released them making a deliberate loud satisfied popping sound with my chops. I then went back to the business at hand and put Kevin's cock back in my mouth. Kevin's hands had gone from my breasts and were resting on my head, gently forcing my mouth onto his dick.

Mr. Gooch, watching my cock sucking display, had to reach down to his crotch several times and readjust his pants to make them more comfortable. Finally he couldn't take anymore and said, "So how does a guy get some of this action?"

Seizing the moment, I took Kevin's dick out of my mouth, held it in my hand as if to offer it to Dickie and said, "Here, you want some?"

"That's not quite what I had in mind" Dickie replied.

"If you put some of that coke on the end of you dick, I bet Tammy would lick it off," Kevin chimed in.

I nodded my head in agreement and gave an "ah-huh" while having a mouth full of cock. I know I was taught you shouldn't talk with your mouth full, but I was sure the boys would be forgiving.

Dickie dropped his pants and put what I thought was an ample amount of coke on his cock. Apparently he didn't want me to miss a spot. I always wondered what an albino's penis would look like. Dickie stood gently wagging his cock for to me come get. I was ready for a little more coke. I didn't think my brother appreciated the way my jaw was starting to involuntarily grind on his cock. Not that he would dare complain and risk the chance of me stopping, but I could tell by what was turning into a rhythmic wince every time I closed down a bit. I think he was almost happy to turn his sister's cock sucking lips over to the best man.

Dickie stood next to me anxiously waiting for my lips to wrap around his candy covered dick. I had him move to the opposite end of the sofa, so I could put my elbows on the arm rest. Kneeling on the sofa, with my ass waving in my brother's face, I gently grabbed Gooch's penis near the base. I didn't think it would be fair to Dickie if I accidentally removed the coke with my hands and licked them instead. I started at the tip of his cock with small slow circular licks, pausing after each revolution to savor the coke and work it against my gums with my tongue. It took four or five of these passes just to make it to the circumcision scar. Dickie's head was leaning back. His eyes had no irises. Gooch's hands had a hold of my head. I think he would have fallen flat on his ass, if he had let go.

With my pussy winking at my brother, I think he finally got the message. With one foot on the floor and a knee on the sofa, Kevin mounted me from behind. His huge cock filled every void in my pussy. G spot, hell- he was hitting everything from A to Z and then some.

With my pussy expanding to meet my brother's demands, I continued to work on Mr. Gooch's now semi-albino penis. I carefully took some more licks on my candy cock. Dickie had come out of his stupor for a moment, to watch my brother mount me from behind. He started to become a cheerleader of sorts as he encouraged my brother, "That's it Kevin, fuck your sister's pussy. Give it to her good."

Kevin responded and picked up the pace giving my pussy a good pounding it hadn't had in a long time. His massive cock opened me up wide, pounding my interior walls. I couldn't begin to count my orgasms as they seemed to follow very quickly. This excitement caused me to lose a little control, so instead of giving Dickie small licks, I gobbled his whole cock. I had coke all over the inside of my mouth. I removed his erect cock and used it as a finger to rub the coke on my gums. Dickie liked that move and placed a little bit more coke on the head of his dick so I could rub it on my gums.

He really got off watching me rub his dick across my teeth and gums. He remarked to Kevin, "This is quite the entertainment center you have here Kevin." I didn't mind being referred to as an "entertainment center." However if he had made a reference to the "Big Easy" he might have been one digit short.

Kevin had a firm hold of my hips as he maintained a slow rhythmic ramming motion into my pussy. He let out a load grunt with each thrust into my pussy. It was almost comical and I would have laughed out loud a few times save for the mouth full of sweet tube steak I was working on. The mouth sensation was slightly different than a normal cock sucking job as Gooch's velvet headed cock glided over the semi-numb portions of tongue and roof of my mouth. I experimented a little bit in rubbing his dick over various portions of the inside of my chops. I didn't get a solitary complaint.

Meanwhile, to my delight, my brother had picked up his cadence in fucking his kid sister's pussy. His thunderous grunting had subsided to what I would call "whisper grunts". I felt Kevin supporting more weight on me as he did a reach around and fondled my hanging, jiggling breasts. His cock detonated inside my pussy spraying hot cum everywhere. This gave me a quick orgasmic rush as I was now pumping on Dickie's cock to make him cum in my mouth at about the same time. But it was no-go. With warm sticky cum oozing out of my love muffin and running down my leg, I realized Gooch wasn't going to cum right away because the coke had numbed some of his nerve cells. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked all around it with my tongue just to make sure I didn't miss any spots. I held his cock up and licked underneath it and then his balls. Kevin meanwhile decided he wanted to get a closer look at his sister's tonguemanship. He just plopped down on the floor next to the sofa near my head and watched while he nonchalantly played with my breasts. They were just brotherly soft feels and pats on my boobs, with a finger rub on the nipple, to make sure they stayed erect. It is not every brother that gets to check out his sister's work this up close. I wanted to make sure Kevin didn't miss anything as he was now destined for an eternity of no head. Kevin remarked, "I've never seen anyone suck a cock this close up before, let alone my own sister."

I wanted to tell him to be sure and take notes, because he wasn't ever going to see it again, but decided not to put a downer on what will be his "blissful" wedding day. I was going to give my brother a good show. He would get to watch his naked sister suck off the best man while he felt her up.

Kevin watched attentively as I wrapped my tongue around Dickie's cock. Once his cock and balls were dripping wet I placed them in my mouth. I moved the meat puppet leisurely between my lips. Kevin massaged my tits more firmly as I slowly pumped Gooch into my mouth. The medicinal taste of the coke had worn off, or was sucked off to be more exact. I now had a true taste of cock in the back of my throat.

Dickie became more forceful as the numbness had apparently worn off and he was getting the full arousal effect of my dick sucking lips. With a gentle grasp of my head, Dickie said, "Faster Tammy, Faster." I began a wicked head bob on his dick, allowing Dickie to give me a good face fuck. My brother had shifted his roving hand from my boobs to my wet sticky pussy. He quickly found my clit and masturbated me rapidly with his fingers.

Gooch looked down at me for a moment. I lifted my eyes up, with his cock still in my mouth, to greet his stare. Apparently the sight of my eyes gazing at him with my cheek poked out to one side was too much for him. He let his cum spew into my mouth. If Kevin had not been fingering me at this moment I would have had to have done so myself. But hey, what are good brothers for.

Dickie had delivered a hefty payload. I was unable to hold and swallow the whole thing in my mouth. A few drops oozed out the side of my mouth between my lips and his cock.

After I milked the last little bit out of Dickie, I took my finger, gathered up the cum off my chin and noisily sucked it off my digit. I felt complete.

We stayed awake until early in the morning for some reason, watching old movies on the late show. I was allowed to put back on my shorts and top, on the condition I would occasionally lift my top and let the guys fondle my boobs from time to time.

The next morning rolled around and I had the worst hangover imaginable. I kept looking into the mirror to see where my head was splitting open. The hangover lasted two days, well into Kevin's wedding. Kevin got married without a hitch and had seen his last blowjob. I went back to Michiana never seeing the best man again. The wedding was very nice. I was ready for one of my own.

* * * * *

This story is number 12 in an autobiographical sequence. In order they are:

1. Forced to Strip
2. Tammy and the Twins
3. Forced to Strip II
4. Club Med Honeymoon
5. Tammy Sucks a Black Cock
6. A Busy Elf
7. Tammy Rachel and Mark
8. Model Wanted
9. Dr. Dad
10. Bound for Pennsylvania
11. Gangbang Shower

12