White Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
More fantasies come true for our whore.
2.2k words
4.27
103.7k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two women came and joined me on the floor, smiling as if they knew what was to come next. The five hard black men surrounded the three of us. I was still kneeling, not touching anyone begging my master with my eyes to be fucked. I needed cock. “My sweet little white whore, you want to be fucked? You want your little cunt and ass filled with black cock? Or do you want to have another woman’s mouth on your hot cunt, as your mouth is filled with another woman’s wet pussy?” He asked me. “Master, I want whatever you want me to want, I Just want to cum. Please master, tell me what you want and let me cum.” I begged on my knees. The men laughed as I begged my master for pleasure. They all loved using my white cunt to satisfy their hard, big, black dicks. “Eat someone’s cunt, bitch. You know you love the taste of pussy on your tongue.” One of the other men yelled out. “ Sluts, I think you all should pleasure each other while we watch. I want to see you whores covered in our cum. Start licking whores.” My master called out to us. I looked at the woman I didn’t know yet and smiled. She had long blonde hair, big breasts with large light pink nipples, and a delicious looking shaved cunt. She was dripping her pussy juices down her thighs as she looked back at me.

I crawled to her on the floor and kissed her soft lips. I let my tongue into her mouth and stroked it against her own. I brought my hands up to her big tits, and let my nails scratch across the mounds of flash as she moaned into my mouth. I felt the other beautiful white whore come up behind me and reach her arms around my body, her hands soon found my big breasts and she began to play with my nipples. Her mouth latched onto my neck as she licked and bit my skin. I moaned into my lover’s mouth, as my hands played rougher on her tits. I knew these women were like me, they liked to be fucked. We all loved the pain of rough fucking; it was what made us submit to anyone strong enough to control us. Our black masters were the most powerful masters we had had yet. For some reason my white masters had never wanted to share me with others. I didn’t feel like their whores when only they would fuck me. None of my previous masters had even let someone watch them fuck me. I was now playing with the other slave in front of me’s large pink nipples. Her skin was so soft; I loved the feel of her hard nipples in my fingers. I let my touch become gentle for a few moments.

I rolled her nipples in my fingers as she moaned and fucked my mouth with her tongue. The girl behind me was pinching my nipples and biting on my neck hard enough to make my wet cunt clench. I tore my lips from the slut in front of me and, let my teeth nip my way down to her nipples. I took her hard pink bid between my lips and sucked hard, letting my teeth lightly scrape across her flesh. She cried out as my hands slid down her soft stomach. I wanted to feel her wet cunt on my fingertips. The slut behind me was still playing roughly with my nipples; I could feel their ache in my wet cunt. I wanted her fingers in me or her tongue on my clit. I pushed back at her, letting her feel my ass on her pussy, I wanted her. “You little whore, begging for some white slut to pleasure you.” My master laughed. I groaned around the nipple in my mouth as my fingers found her wet pussy. The whore behind me got the hint, and let her hands slide over my big breasts, down my tight stomach, to the lips of my wet cunt. I let my fingertip slide over my lover’s clit, feeling her body shudder as I bite hard on her nipple; I hear her crying out as her juices run down my fingertips. I let my teeth slide off her nipples as her body shook with the power of her orgasm. I brought my soaking fingertips to my mouth and licked her cunt juices off them as if they were a hard black cock.

I looked at the men surrounding us and almost came as I realized what they had planned. They all had their powerful black cocks in hand, and were slowly stroking them as they watched their three white whores fuck each other. “That’s right slut, we’re going to cover your pretty white body with our cum. Isn’t that what you wanted? You wanted to look like a whore for black cock and you will. We’re taping you getting fucked, and bathed in our cum, the tapes will be sold around the world, and every man will want to be the one in your pussy, ass, and mouth. You love that don’t you whore?” Master asked me. “Yes master, it’s one more of my fantasies. I love being your slut, and using my young white body as your toy. Thank you master for sharing me with your friends and their slaves. Thank you.” I cried. The woman behind me suddenly pinched my clit with one hand while the other pinched my sore nipple; I screamed and came on her hand. As my orgasm faded, My master flipped me onto my back. He kneeled next to my head, his black cock right near my mouth, “please master, please let me serve your cock. Let me taste your cock. I need it. Please master.” I begged him as I stared at his beautiful cock. “Okay whore, suck my cock as I get you ready for your rewards.” I moaned at his words and took his cock into my mouth.

My masters hands were on my breasts, making my nipples rock hard, then I felt the pain of the clamps being tightened on my nipples one by one. I loved the pain of the clamps on my rock hard nipples and my master’s big cock in my hot mouth. I could see the other whores, kissing passionately, and fingering each other behind my master. I wanted them to eat my wet cunt as I sucked my master’s black cock down my throat, but they were busy with each other, and my master had more gifts for me. I felt his fingers leave my breasts as the clamps were fully tightened on my aching nipples, he was trailing his fingers down my stomach as I moaned and he laughed in reply. I felt cold metal on the lips of my soaking pussy, and I shook hard in an amazing orgasm. “I’ve barely begun slut, you are really looking for punishment aren’t you? Hmmm, Suck my cock, you little bitch, ah god, just like that.” He moaned as I let his cock head rest in my mouth. I loved twirling my tongue around the head of his massive dick. “You want me to make you cum slut?” He asked, “Yes master, make my little cunt cum hard. Please master, I want to cum with your permission.” I begged him as the other men in the room laughed.


He suddenly spread my pussy lips open, and put the clamp directly on my hard clit, I screamed and came so hard that I passed out from the pleasure. I awoke to my hands being strapped to the carpet with Velcro snaps, and the laughter and moans from the people watching my naked body being tied down. "Thank you master, thank you so much for making me your whore, and giving me more pleasure than I ever imagined possible.” I moaned to him. “The night is just beginning pet, right now you are not even close to the pain and pleasure you shall receive. I’m glad you are happy pet. You’ve been a good slut to me. You deserve this.” My master whispered in reply. I moaned just thinking of all my other fantasies; my master loved me to let me fulfill all my nasty whorish fantasies. I was strapped spread eagle to the ground; my naked white body open to everyone in the room, and those watching me on the cameras. The other two big titted white whores crawled over to my wet and aching body, and I cried out knowing that no matter how much I came I wanted more. One of the girls started playing with my big breasts, mauling my tits as I moaned from the pain. The other was shoving her hard nipples in my mouth; I could see the men surround us in a tighter circle, all with their hands wrapped around their big cocks. Stroking their beautiful black cocks as they watched their three white whores eat each other’s cunts.

I sucked the nipple into my mouth, as the girl on my tits did the same to me. I loved fucking over whores while these men watched me. I wanted to feel their hot cum all over my sexy body, I wanted the other white women to eat their cum from my breasts and cunt. I let my hands wander down each girl’s body, I soon had my hand lightly slapping one girl’s tight ass as she bit my nipples, and let my fingers play on the clit of the other whore as I sucked hard on her nipples. The girl biting my nipples was making my pussy clench; I wanted her tongue in my pussy. I wanted her to fuck me with her fingers and lick my clit. I tore my mouth from the other whore’s nipples and said “Eat my pussy, please god let me feel your tongue in my cunt you bitch, and you sit on my face, I wanna taste your cunt as she fucks me.” They both obeyed me without question; I soon had my tongue buried in the juiciest, prettiest, pink pussy as I had another tongue flicking my clit as the whore fucked my tight cunt with her fingers. Our masters were stroking their black cocks harder and faster as they watched our daisy chain. I knew they were going to cum soon, and I couldn’t wait for my first cum bath.

I loved the taste of this girl’s pussy; I let my tongue fuck her like a small cock, since I couldn’t use my hands. I’d fuck her cunt for a few moments and then let my tongue travel up her slit to her hard clit, and flicking my tongue across it. The girl eating my pussy was just sucking on my clit, and letting her fingers fuck into my cunt. We were all moaning as we ate the hot cunts in front of us, soon the men couldn't stand the site of empty holes and joined our party. The girl who was riding my face with her hot pussy soon got her slutty mouth filled with black cock, while the girl majestically eating my pussy got a hard dick shoved in her cunt. Her talented tongue rammed hard against my clit as she took that big black cock in her tight pink pussy. I came hard on her face, as she moaned into my clit. I loved see him behind her, making her big tits bounce against my thighs as he pounded his cock in and out of her pussy. Not to mention seeing this beautiful white whore ride my face, letting my tongue rapidly flicker on her clit as she sucked a cock down her throat. I was cumming constantly as we ate each other and they got their share of black cock.

I wanted some black cock of my own, as much as I loved tasting another womans wet pussy, and being eaten at the same time, I wanted some cock of my own. I was thrashing against my bonds, and I heard my master yell, “What do you think you’re doing slut? You’re Not going anywhere. We won’t be done with you for a long time yet. Your little white ass is going to be fucked so many times by so many black cocks, you won’t be able to sit for a week. Not to mention the way I’m gonna punish you cumming so many times.” He laughed at the look of pure pleasure on my face when he finished. The girl took the black cock from her mouth and lifted her wet pussy from my mouth and got to her knees beside me so I could answer him. “yes master, I obey you always, I want you and your friends to use me. I am here to worship you. I will so as I am bidden. I was only struggling because I need cock. I want you all to fuck me and cum on my white body, Please master.” I came as I begged him. There was still the other girl licking my cunt and the other girl soon joined her. One tongue fucking my hot wet pussy relentlessly while the other chewed on and circled my clit with her tongue. I kept cumming as my master and his friends laughed at my helpless writhing body.