White Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers

"That's just crazy. So Liz, who I thought was a nice woman, is really just a slut." said Emily as she took another sip from her glass.

"I think that's a little strong Emily. Clyde told me that she had only had sex with two other guys before him and they didn't really count. He also told me that he wanted them to get involved in swinging or watching her with other guys but nothing had ever happened until Brad, that's the name of the trainer, proposed what he did to them."

"You men. You must all be crazy. How could a man like Clyde allow her to do something like that? Doesn't he know that's the end of their marriage. They have three kids if I remember correctly."

"Clyde told me that their marriage has never been stronger. Their relationship in every way, including sex, never better."

"Well, I imagine that was music to your ears. Let's face it what you have been wanting me to do is what Liz is actually doing. I just can't believe it. Someone we know and right here in Fargo."

"Well, if you want to know everything there's more." Jake took another drink and wasn't sure how he would tell her the rest of the story.

"Tell me," she said eagerly.

"He said that the players had asked Liz if she had a friend. I guess no matter how great she is they have been with her for two months and she's probably a little predictable. Anyway he asked me, what about Emily?"

"What! Are you telling me that Clyde Monroe asked you if I would do what Liz is doing? I can't believe it." She said indignantly.

"Believe it. That's exactly what he suggested. Not only that but we met this morning at break and continued the conversation. He thinks that what this has done for Liz and him it would do for us. He asked me if I wanted Liz to give you a call."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him not to do anything until you and I talked like we're talking now."

"Well nobody, not Clyde, not Liz and not you can believe that I would do anything like that."

"That's exactly what I told Clyde. He said that all women have the same kind of thoughts that men do. They wonder what it would be like to be with different men. Bigger men. Especially big black men."

"Well, your pervert friend Clyde is wrong. Here's one woman who doesn't wonder what it would be like to be with anyone but her husband. I don't need a different man. I don't want a bigger man or a black man." As she said this she knew that it wasn't the total truth. Of course, she had fantasies about other men. However, thinking about something and doing something were two different things.

"Well Emily, that's the story about last night. Now you can understand why I couldn't remember anything about the second half."

"I do. And now, I also understand why you were so horny last night."

"I won't lie to you. What Clyde told me did turn me on. When you slipped into bed and I felt your warm skin touch mine I was a goner."

Strangely, Emily smiled at Jake. "Look honey I don't want to rain on your parade but I'm not Liz. I'm me." She said as she looked at him longingly trying to get him to understand.

"I'll say you're not Liz. You're ten times prettier than her. It's impossible that she can fuck like you can. Hell, honey, no woman can. During the second half of the game I thought about Liz and her fucking the guys on the team that I was watching play ball. I got hot. Then, somehow, I stopped thinking of her and thought of you with a big black man between your legs. I looked at every player, those on the court and those on the bench and imagined them with you. I looked at the coach, who by the way, is also black and imagined him fucking you. Hell, it's a wonder I was even able to drive home at all."

Emily was almost speechless but she had just one word to ask her forthright husband, "Really?"

"Really," answered Jake. "Maybe this is crazy baby but since I talked with Clyde at the game and during our break this morning it's about all I think about."

He wasn't sure but he thought he felt her move closer to him. Neither of them said anything. She put her glass on the coffee table and reached up to bring his face close to her upturned face until their lips touched. They could each taste the wine from the other. Jake thought Emily was breathing harder. He reached down to touch her leg. The skirt had risen to mid thigh the way she was sitting on the sofa. The second his fingers came in contact with her bare skin her legs parted slightly in invitation. The kiss got hotter. His hand alternated between her thigh and her left boob. Even through the bra he could feel the swollen nipple that he imagined was just aching to be touched.

Emily didn't know what to think. She couldn't ever remember being hotter than she was right now. It wasn't the wine. It was the words from her husband that seduced her. It was knowing that a woman she knew right here in Fargowas being fucked on a regular basis by a dozen different black men. But, most of all, it was knowing that Liz, Clyde and her own husband wanted her to do the same thing. As she kissed her husband she was frantic and almost gasping for air.

"Oh Jake baby, baby fuck me. I'm so empty I need to be filled up."

"Let's go to the bedroom."

"No! Fuck me here. Fuck me now."

"What about the kids?"

"They're asleep. Stop talking and start fucking."

In no time they were both naked. Jake thought her pussy was wet last night, the wettest it had every felt to him, but tonight it was much wetter. She came when his finger just touched her outer lips and had to muffle a cry by biting her lower lip. When his cock slipped in she started coming and didn't stop until he shot into her a few minutes later.

In the afterglow they cuddled. Jake had said a word during their loving making. Hell, it wasn't love making it was plain old fucking. "Honey, you're just incredible. The very best."

"You have to say that, I'm your wife."

"You're my wife all right but I don't have to say that. You are simply the hottest, most beautiful woman in the world and without a doubt the best fuck. Don't get pissed at what I'm about to say my darling but I think all of the talk about Liz, you and the team really got to you."

Emily used the device that had worked so well for her during their marriage when a very serious question, even tough just implied, was asked; she just made light of it. "Oh you do do you?"

This time it didn't work. "Yes baby I do. I think you thought about fucking all those black guys."

"Jake I've told you a thousand times, you're all I need, all I want."

"I know you've said that. But now I think we have a lot to think about and we don't need to do it tonight. We don't need to decide anything right now. But, we can't pretend what just happened didn't happen or ignore why it happened."

"Let's go to bed honey," she said.

It didn't take many minutes to straighten up the scene of the crime and head to their room. That night in two different beds in the small town four people thought about the same subject in different ways.

Clyde Monroe thought about his friend Jake and especially his friend's drop dead gorgeous wife, Emily. Fuck, he thought, I hope she comes on board and I get to watch her fuck at one of the team parties. I can just imagine her on her back with her toes pointed to the ceiling while guy after guy pounded into her just like they did Liz.

Liz Monroe, lying next to her husband that she thought must be sleeping was also thinking of Emily. I don't know her very well, thought Liz, but I do know that she thinks she's better than anyone else. Now that she knows what I've been doing I'm sure that she's looking down her nose at me. Well, Emily Daniels, I'm going to do everything I can to get you to spread your legs for the team just like me.

Jake Daniels was thinking about everything that had happened in just twenty four hours. Now, he thought that his beautiful wife just might consider what Clyde had suggested. If she did how would he react? Would he be jealous? He thought that he might be? However, he knew that the jealousy would be eclipsed by the incredible excitement he would feel when she left to be with some of the team. Also, he wondered and would have to ask Clyde, was there ever a chance to watch? If there was could he actually survive his wife kissing, sucking and fucking others right before his eyes? He thought that he could. Now, how to make it happen?

Emily Daniels was on fire. She didn't want to move and wake Jake but she was seething. ake had done his very best to put out the fire that was raging through her unsatisfied body but, she had to admit, it wasn't enough. Tonight certainly wasn't the first time that she could have used another round or two but it was different. For the first time in her life she was beginning to think that there just might be a way to put out the fire. It was unbelievable to her that her husband would allow her, no not allow, that he was enthusiastically encouraging her to fuck a bunch of black basketball players. Could she do it? Would she do it? How would it be arranged? What were the chances of her kids, her parents, her sister, Jake's mom, people at the PTA, church, neighbors ever finding out about it if she did? It seemed like there was enormous risk to her marriage and reputation. But, had some line already been crossed? Were events in play that would make all of this happen? What would it be like to be with a different man? What would it be like to welcome a cock that was bigger than the only one that had entered her? What would it be like to fuck more than one man? Lastly, what would it be like to fuck a black man? As this last thought spun around her brain she came as quietly as possible so as not to wake Jake. She could feel the moisture on the inside of her thigh and running down the crack of her ass.

Chapter three

Emily was almost shy at breakfast when Jake came into the kitchen morning. She didn't look him in the eye as she always did.

"What's with you this morning, beautiful?"

"Nothing. Just getting ready for the day."

"Well," Jake asked, "What about last night?"

She cleared her throat and said, "What do you mean, honey?"

"Oh come on Emily. What happened, happened. What was said was said. What we both felt we felt. Don't pretend it was just a dream."

She spoke so softly he could barely hear her. "It wasn't a dream it was real. I'm afraid, Jake. It seems as if things are spinning out of control. Like it doesn't really matter how I feel about things."

"Oh, baby, you're so wrong. All that matters is how you feel about things. I just see an opportunity that has fallen in our laps. All that I want is for you to be taken to sexual heights that you have never been able to imagine. To do that I need help and I think, if you're honest with yourself, you'll agree."

"I'm so confused I don't know what to think."

Jake decided to change the subject, well sort of change the subject when he said, "Baby the team from Oklahoma is in town. Shall I see if I can get tickets for tonight?"

Emily knew that this was more than about going to a basketball game. How she answered might change their lives forever. She could say that she didn't want to go to the game and that would be the end of it, at least for the moment. Or, she could tell him to see if he could get tickets to the game which they both knew meant more than get tickets to the game.

Jake waited patiently. As he watched her, it was obvious she was agonizing over something that seemed to be so innocent but both knew was not. She chewed on her bottom lip. She took a sip of coffee. It seemed like minutes had passed since he asked her about the game but it was less than that when she said, "Okay, see if you can get tickets. If you can, I imagine they'll be in the bleachers across from the bench, right?"

Wow! It seemed to Jake as if being a spectator at a minor league professional basketball game tonight was really like an audition. "Right."

Nothing else was said. Jake left for work with a heart rate that was higher than normal, sweaty palms and a nagging question for himself. Would he regret what he was trying to make happen?. Hell, would it even happen? Then, when he realized that ten black ball players, their black coach and his assistants and a young trainer would have a perfect view of his beautiful wife he knew what would happen.

Emily took the kids to school. When she got home she called the Petersens next door and asked Alice if Derrick and Jane could spend the evening at their house until she and Jake returned from the game. Then she started think about what to wear to a basketball game. Not just any basketball game but probably the most important one she would ever see.

During the morning break Clyde asked, "So tell me man, did you talk with Emily?"

"Oh yeah. We talked all right. And, guess what, we're going to the game tonight."

"No shit man. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Clyde, I'm not really sure what it means. I'll know a lot more when I see how Emily is dressed for the game."

During the day Jake made arrangements for the tickets which were about in the same place as he always sat and very near where Clyde and Liz sat during the first game of the season. He found that he couldn't eat lunch, his stomach was too upset.

Emily was also busy during the day. However what she was doing didn't have anything to do with the household. It was all very personal. She went shopping. She had her nails manicured and pedicured.

Jake got home from work a little later than usual, it was almost 6:00. Game time was at 7:35. They would have to leave the house before 7:00 because he had to pick up the tickets at will call.

"I'm home," he called out.

"Hi honey," he heard from the bedroom through the closed door. "The kids are next door. They're eating with the Petersens and staying there until we get home. I told Alice we might be late."

"Okay. We need to leave in about 45 minutes."

"Not a problem. Come on in and get ready. I'll be in the bathroom. If you need to use the bathroom use the kid's. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

Jake took a pair of tan slacks, a pair of loafers and a button-down collar shirt from his closet and a clean set of carefully folded underwear from his dresser drawer and carried them into the bathroom that was between the kids bedrooms that they shared. He showered, shaved, changed into his clothes and then waited in the den for Emily.

When she walked through the archway he couldn't believe what he saw. There was his beautiful wife more beautiful than ever. She was wearing a floral sun dress that fell to just above her knees and had just a tiny strap over each shoulder and just a hint of cleavage at the bodice. There sure wasn't any sign of bra straps but he knew she had bras that didn't have straps. However, as he looked more closely, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing any kind of a bra. On her pretty feet were high heel sandals that made her perfect legs even better, if that was possible. Her hair was brushed loose and fell to her shoulders. She didn't need much makeup but tonight it had been applied to perfection. He could smell the perfume that she almost never wore, only for very, very special times.

"How do I look?" She asked as she twirled around and the hem of her dress rode a few inches up her bare thighs.

"Like a wet dream."

"Oh you." She said trying to sound nonchalant.

Jake knew that she was much more nervous than she wanted him to think she was. They seemed to be lost in their private thoughts as he drove to the Civic Center. He was sure that no woman had ever attended a basketball game at the Civic Center dressed like Emily was or who could hold a candle to her incredible looks.

By 7:30 they were seated in their section. The Cavalry, from Ft. Sill, were taking their seats. The Thunderbirds were just finishing their warm up. Both Emily and Jake looked at the team in a different way than ever before. Before tonight, these ten men at the end of the court were players on a team. Tonight, they were men. They were, with the exception of just two, black men. Both Emily and Jake noticed shoulders, necks, thighs and asses differently than before. Neither the husband or the wife paid the slightest attention to how each man played. How did he dribble, dunk, make a layup, shoot from the paint or farther made no difference to either this night. Rather, tattoos, feet and hands, lips, noses, eyes and hair – long braided rastifarin or dread lock style or totally shaved – had much more meaning.

Both teams huddled and received their instructions from their coaches. A ref blew his whistle and the two teams assembled around the circle in the middle of the court. The basketball was tossed into the air. The game was on.

Neither Emily or Jake paid a lot of attention to the action on the floor. It was the action on the bench that was of interest to both of them. Sure enough, almost the minute the game began they noticed players pointing at them and talking amongst themselves. When a player was relieved and took his seat on the bench almost immediately another player would talk with him and point to the bleacher section across the court.

"So Emily, what do you think of the team?"

"Oh, I like the game," she answered.

"I didn't ask you about the game, I asked you about the team."

Emily turned a shade of red. "I know what you asked me. I guess the team is, oh well, this is difficult, I guess the team is what should I say impressive."

"Yeah, that's what I think too. Have you noticed them looking at you? Have you seen them point?"

"Oh, this is embarrassing me. But, yes I've seen them point and look at me."

"How does that make you feel?" Jake wanted to know. After all, he had arranged to have her displayed. Interestingly, only he, Emily, the team and Clyde among the two thousand people in the auditorium knew what was going on. Everyone else was oblivious to the pointing and whispering on the bench.

"I'm not sure. Nervous. Wanted."

"You've got it baby. They want you they all want you."

"Look, Jake, maybe we're just imagining things. Let's just watch the game, Okay?"

Not much more was said. Jake frankly expected Clyde to approach them during the halftime but he avoided them. He hadn't even looked their way during the first half although he certainly knew they were there. Like two nights before, Jake had a hot dog and a Coors. Emily a hot dog and a coke sitting at the same small table Clyde and Jake had sat at.

During the second half it seemed as if the pointing and chatting on the bench actually increased. Finally, the whistle blew and the game was over.

Both Emily and Jake's hearts were pounding in their chests. It seemed like they were walking in slow motion as they walked down the stairs to the concourse level and headed toward the exit being swept along in a river of people. Before they got to the exit, a young man came up behind Jake and tapped him on the shoulder. Very politely he said, "May I have a word with you?"

Jake turned and looked at the smiling young man and said, "What can I do for you?"

"Let's go over here and sit down where we can have some privacy. It's not what you can do for me. Oh, I guess it is. But, it is also what can I do for you." He smiled at Emily who seemed to be about to pass out.

"I'm Brad," he said while reaching out to shake their hands.

"We're Jake and Emily."

"Jake, I think we have a mutual friend named Clyde. Clyde is one of our special supporters."

"Yeah, I know Clyde," said Jake.

"Clyde tells me that you and he had a long conversation at halftime during the Albany game."

"We did talk that night," said Jake.

"Well, let me get right to the point. I've never ever seen our team as excited as they were tonight. I'm not sure anyone was paying a bit of attention to the game. I don't even see how we won. All they cared about was the beautiful lady in the stands across the court. That's you Emily. You've got a fan club. I can say that."

bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers