White Woman Dominates Black Slut

Story Info
White housewife turns tables on black businesswoman.
1.8k words
3.41
67.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

My name is Kelly Brownstone. A six-foot-one, voluptuous and dark-skinned young black woman living in the city of Milton, Massachusetts. If you can call this sort of thing living. I now reside in a tiny shed not far from the house of a woman I once loved. A woman who betrayed me and took everything away from me. My money. My job. My pride. My dignity. My freedom. This woman's name is branded into my back. I live in this tiny shack with very little in the way of personal property. All I've got to wear are three French maids outfits. My big black ass is still sore from the spanking and caning that my white mistress gave me.

How did I get here? That's the subject of this story, folks. It has been said that lust is many a man's downfall. What most won't tell you is that lust has been many a woman's downfall too. How else could you explain how I went from an empowered black woman, college graduate, multi-millionaire and small business owner to modern-day slave to a domineering and treacherous white mistress who uses me as her plaything? I was a strong black woman. A true Black American Princess. Yet some white chick made me her bitch. How did that happen?

The white mistress in question is Alexandra Russell, a five-foot-seven, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irish bitch whom I made the mistake of falling in love with. I told myself I would never fall in love with a white chick. Unfortunately I did. When Alexandra and I first met, we were women from two very different worlds. I was the co-owner of Brownstone & Kendrick LLC, a multi-million dollar Real Estate company. Two years prior, I earned my MBA from Northeastern University. I started my own business with a good friend. Alexandra came from a poor family and only got as far as her bachelor's degree in business at University of Massachusetts in Boston. During her senior year, she met a rich old man. The rest, they say, is history.

At the time that we met, she was the wife of this rich old white guy. A closet lesbian married to a rich man. Such a common story. At first, Alexandra and I were just using each other for sex. This privileged white chick was a dyke with a terminal case of jungle fever. And she loved the idea of being submissive to a dominant black woman. I was more than happy to oblige. I liked having a white chick bow to me, clean my house, and lick my pussy. Alexandra played the role of the submissive white woman to the limit. And I loved the idea of a dominant black woman having her way with a silly white chick. I considered Alexandra to be my bitch. My own personal bitch. A sex toy and nothing more. I just didn't count on falling in love with her. And that proved to be my undoing.

We had all kinds of wicked fun together. Alexandra loved it when I grabbed her roughly and threw her on the bed and made her lick me. I loved it when she licked my pussy. I loved it when she licked my ass. And she loved it when I grabbed her hair, threw her on all fours and rammed my strap-on dildo into her ass. Alexandra liked it rough. This white dyke craved pain and didn't like her sex without it. Fortunately, I'd gotten the hang of the whole black dominatrix thing. I knew how to give her the strict blend of pleasure and pain which she craved. Yeah. Like I said, lust proved to be my undoing.

A short while ago, our relationship changed forever. You see, her husband finally died. He'd been in the hospital for months. The men and women of the Boston Medical Center had their hands full with him. He could afford the medical problems did he have? What medical problems didn't he have? Congenital heart failure along with liver failure and pancreatic cancer. He died at the ripe old age of seventy one. I never met her husband. And just between you and me, I was fine with that. But I didn't like him. I don't like rich old white men. Or their trophy wives. At least not usually. Yet I rejoiced when he died because I thought Alexandra and I would finally be able to be together. No more hiding. We could live together. The wealthy Irish-American housewife and the Black American Princess...both dykes! I'm pretty sure we'd turn heads but hey, I thought it would be worth a try.

After her husband's death, Alexandra Russell began to change. No longer was she the frail, submissive young white woman I had grown to feel affection for. Instead she'd become a dark, vicious and wicked woman. It's almost as if she had another personality. I don't know much about multiple personality disorders. Maybe that's what her problem was. Or maybe the problem is that I never really knew her. The luscious woman I once loved duped me. All along she was a treacherous snake. A man-hating, racist and misanthropic bitch. And she was destined to be the one who would do me in. How I loathe her! Alexandra asked me to move in with her. I feared she would have a bipolar episode and possibly hurt herself. So I asked my business partner James Kendrick for a leave of absence. All I needed was a few weeks off. He was okay with that. Kendrick and I were among the top black graduates of Northeastern University's MBA program. We also knew each other from our days at Boston Latin Academy and Emerson College. We were old friends. He understood.

I moved in with Alexandra Russell, and for a time things were okay between us. Things began to change in the bedroom as well. Sometimes, she wanted to be the dominant one. I went along with it. Even when she got rough with me. I remember one night when Alexandra made me wear a French maid's uniform before making me clean her house. She snapped pictures of me doing various chores. I found it a bit degrading but she assured me that I looked hot. After I got done cleaning, Alexandra summoned me to her bedroom and there I assumed that we would make love. She had something different in mind. Alexandra made me wear a doggy collar and fixed a leash to it. Then she asked me to walk around the house on all fours while she tugged on my leash. I found this really weird but she told me it would be a fun reversal during our role play.

I went along with it. Partly because I loved her and partly because I wondered what being submissive would feel like. Alexandra proved to be a very capable dominatrix. She grabbed my neck and forced me to kneel before her. Then she ordered me to lick her pussy. Obediently, I started lapping at her pussy with my tongue like there was no tomorrow. While I licked her, she spanked my ass and whipped me with the leash. It stung, but I kind of liked it. After I was done licking her, she ejaculated all over my face. Then she turned around, bent over and spread her ass cheeks. Sternly, she ordered me to lick her asshole. I licked her asshole as if it were the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. Not my usual cup of tea but I wanted to fulfill her fantasy of being the dominant one for a change. Like I said, I wanted to make her happy.

This wasn't the last time she wanted to be dominant in the bedroom. And Alexandra kept pushing the envelope every time. She would ask me to wear steel chains around my neck, wrists and ankles and clean up her house while singing. Other times, she would make me clean her pool while naked and spank my ass because I supposedly missed a spot. Other times, she made me wear a French maid's outfit and serve her tea in the living room while she watched TV. After all of these weird games, we always had sex. Great sex. Sometimes she dominated me. Other times I dominated her. She relished dominating me. Once, she really pushed it by tying me up, gagging me and fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo. She turned into something I didn't recognize that night. She fucked me roughly, slamming the dildo into my ass like there was no tomorrow. While sodomizing me, she called me all kinds of names. Fucked me until I cried. And even then, she fucked me some more.

Afterwards, I lay there, stunned. Alexandra wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She told me that she loved me. When I asked her why she fucked me so roughly, she told me that she was sorry. She was really getting into the whole dominatrix thing and she loved dominating me. She said all her life she'd been attracted to and intimidated by tall black women who were strong and opinionated. In her fantasies, sometimes she wanted them to dominate her. And occasionally, she wanted to dominate them. She assured me all would be fine, and she would never disrespect me again. She told me that she loved me. Fool that I was, I believed her. That night, she asked me to marry her and I said yes. We got married two weeks later in a big ceremony in Wellesley.

Alexandra and I had a wonderful honeymoon. I had to endure more of her dominatrix antics, but it was worth it. She lavished me with gifts and kisses. And our regular lovemaking was fierce. Life was good. Then one day, I decided to get back to work. I'd been away from my office for nearly a month. When I went there, I was in for a surprise. Apparently, my company, Brownstone & Kendrick LLC was acquired by this real estate giant called Cunningham & Associates. And they in turn were owned by none other than Russell Enterprises, the company founded by Alexandra Russell's late husband. As part of the acquisition, Kendrick and I were fired. We were given six million dollars each as part of our buyout. I was stunned.

I returned to the mansion and confronted Alexandra. Calmly, she told me that my business was struggling and she wanted to help me. Through some very shrewd lawyers, she bought it. I was mad. I didn't ask for her help. And I didn't want to sell my business. She told me that she was trying to help me. I called her a bitch and she actually hit me. Then she told me that as her spouse, I was expected to do as she said. She told me she thought she was mighty generous to hand me the six million dollars. But now that she was mad at me, she froze my accounts. And I found myself penniless. Stunned, I stared hard into her eyes. Mercilessly, she told me that I was now her bitch. And that was the beginning of my nightmare.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers