White Women are Goddesses Ch. 06

Story Info
White dominatrix seduces Black lesbians.
2k words
2.81
22.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

The name is Lucinda Watson. A six-foot-two, lean and muscular Anglo-Saxon woman with long blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale gray eyes. I was born and raised in the city of Johannesburgh in the beautiful Republic of South Africa. For many years I was a police officer, until the country irrevocably changed in the mid-1990s and I promptly left. I moved to the United States of America. The city of Boston, Massachusetts, became my new home. South Africa in its current form didn't truly appeal to me anymore. I missed the good old days. They were a lot of fun for me in my old job. And a lot simpler too.

I simply couldn't see myself adapting to the new ways of the Republic. I don't like having my authority questioned, especially by folks who are radically different from me in both mindset and appearance. So I had to leave. In the United States of America, I found a most unusual calling which appealed to me. I became a professional Dominatrix. And not just any Dominatrix. One specializing in the sensitive yet kinky area of sexual domination with racial elements involved. Call it Race Play if you will. It's right up my alley. A very lucrative business which I enjoy.

Being a dominant White female from the Republic of South Africa has given me a certain appeal and magnetism in the eyes of these diverse and supposedly post-racial Americans. My height, beauty and stern, pitiless personality attracts them in droves. I like to dominate other people, in and out of bed. Especially people of color. That's not politically correct to say in North America but I know it turns on a lot of people. I meet a lot of submissive folks online. From hunky Japanese businessmen to feisty Black female executives, gorgeous Hispanic models and even a macho Black stud or two. They all secretly like the idea of a dominant White mistress in the bedroom. And that's more than okay by me because I absolutely refuse to submit to anyone. It's just not who I am. That's not negotiable. I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world. The South African in me simply won't allow it. Do you understand? Cool.

Today, I'm dominating two sexy Black lesbians. One is tall and light-skinned, muscular and rather butch-looking with her short hair and tomboyish appearance. Her name is Maria Pastor. The other is shorter, slim and somewhat plain, with very dark skin. Her name is Sherry Jensen. They've been together for a year and they're both into dominant mature White women. I guess they came to the right place. White women don't get any more dominant than this one. I sat in my living room with Sherry and Maria, and they explained their fantasies to me. Maria, the butch chick, was not the dominant half of the pair as she'd like everyone to believe. Rather, the darker chick, Sherry, through her shrill voice and whining/manipulation controlled Maria. I found that an interesting fact. No matter where I go, I find that most butch girls are really their more feminine girlfriend's own personal bitch. That made me smile. I told them the rules of the game and answered their questions. We would all play naked, of course. Without further ado, we began.

I played the role of the dominant White goddess while Maria and Sherry played the roles of my worshipers and sex slaves. I relished the thought of dominating two Black women at the same time. Especially two sexy Black women from North America. Black women in North America are so different from their sisters in South Africa. They're feistier, stronger and more defiant. This makes them more fun to dominate. And these two looked rather hot. For such a butch-looking chick in masculine attire ( and demeanor) Maria certainly had big tits and a really nice, heart-shaped ass. Sherry wasn't bad-looking either. Her slim body was curvy where it counted. I ordered them to get on their knees. One of my two 'slaves', Maria the butch broad, started giving me an attitude problem. I expected something of the kind from Sherry since she was the whiny, manipulative half of the pair. Maria's attempt at rebellion caught me by surprise since I knew most butch lesbian chicks only looked and acted tough. Deep down, they're submissive wenches. I walked up to the short-haired, light-skinned Black gay woman. And I smacked her hard across the face. That's what this Black slut gets for questioning me, a strong White woman. Maria rubbed her face with her hand and blinked at me in surprise. I smiled wickedly at her and told her that in my house, I made the rules. No one, especially some fake butch Black chick, could question me and get away with it. Maria nodded slowly. Her partner Sherry watched the whole exchange between us, fascinated. I could tell that she was turned on.

Living in the Republic of South Africa taught me a lot about all kinds of Black women and their view of self. For example, what you won't read anywhere in politically correct America is the fact that dark-skinned Black women and light-skinned Black women hate each other's guts with a passion. Light-skinned Black women think they're more beautiful than their darker-skinned sisters. And society apparently agrees. Most of the more successful Black actresses in Hollywood tend to be light-skinned Black women. Along with the better-known models and singers. Yeah, I knew about this full and well. Sherry Jensen, just like any self-respecting dark-skinned Black woman clearly hated light-skinned Black women. However, she chose to date one. We're clearly dealing with damaged self-esteem issues and a love-hate thing here. Sherry Jensen was turned on by the sight of a dominant White woman putting an arrogant light-skinned Black woman in her place. For ages, dark-skinned Black folks have thought that White people liked light-skinned Black folks better. The truth is that whether an individual is light-skinned or dark-skinned makes little difference in the minds of White folks anywhere, as long as he or she is Black. That's the truth, folks. Black is Black. Lighter or darker makes very little difference. Don't you dare ask any American, though. They won't tell you the truth. Ask a White lady of South African descent like myself.

I sat on my throne-like chair, naked as a jay bird. Maria and Sherry knelt before me and busied themselves sucking on my toes. Watching these two sexy Black women kneeling before me and sucking my creamy White toes turned me on like you would not believe. In my left hand I held a cigarette. In my right hand I gripped a long Black leather whip. Believe it or not, I've had it for ages and I put it to good use in my old life. In both professional and personal aspects. Oh, yeah. Never let it be said that I don't know how to have fun. And this I do regardless of where I am in the world or where I happen to be. It's my way. Anyhow, that's just how I roll. Maria and Sherry finished polishing my toes with their tongues. I ordered them to rise before me so I could inspect their bodies. They did. I grabbed Maria's big, soft-looking tits and gave them a good pinch. She yelped in surprise. I smacked her again. Did I give this butch slut permission to speak? No, I don't recall doing so. I expected her to keep her stupid mouth shut unless spoken to. I went between her legs and fingered her pussy.

Again she gasped. I knew why. A lot of butch lesbians, especially the Stone Butch type, don't like to be touched genitally. Well, too bad for Maria. I'm the dominant White goddess and I do as I please. I don't have to explain myself to anyone, least of all some pretentious butch Black slut.

Sherry watched as I explored her lover's body. Watching me touching Maria was turning her on. I thought of a delightful punishment for both of them. I ordered Maria to get on all fours, face down and ass up. She did. I handed Sherry the business end of my six-foot-long, two-inch thick Black leather whip. As she looked askance at me, I ordered her to fuck Maria with it. Maria seemed really surprised. I rose my hand as if to smack her face again and smiled with satisfaction as the butch Black slut flinched in anticipation of the blow. A blow which never came. She assumed the position and opened herself up to Sherry's probing. Sherry inserted the end of the whip into Maria's pussy and began fucking her. Maria gasped as Sherry penetrated her with the whip's end. I smacked Maria for being such a whiny bitch. See what I told you about butch chicks being all for show and having no true grit? I fingered myself while watching Sherry fuck her butch girlfriend Maria with the whip. It was a delightfully twisted scene. Turned me on like you would not believe. I grabbed my strap-on dildo from my purse and put it on. I just thought of a very kinky and effective way of silencing Maria's whining. I made her suck on my dildo as she got fucked by Sherry. Maria's eyes went wide as my dildo filled her mouth. I grabbed her short hair and smacked her face. Take that, you butch slut!

Sherry smiled as she watched me smack her butch girlfriend around. I reached over and pinched Sherry's tits. She yelped. I smiled wickedly. Never forget that the White goddess is a cruel mistress. We continued our games. Sherry and I joined forces to take Maria to the edge. I had the butch slut on all fours, face down and ass up as I fucked her with my strap-on dildo. Since Sherry had already given her pussy a workout with the whip, I decided to fuck her ass. I spread Maria's shapely ass cheeks wide open and pressed my dildo against her asshole. With a swift thrust I entered her. Maria started whining the moment I penetrated her ass with my dildo. Luckily, Sherry silenced her by giving her a juicy pussy to lick. I smacked Maria's ass while fucking it. The butch Black lesbian slut had a juicy bubble butt. I loved the way it bounced as I fucked her. Nice. Sherry winked at me while watching me fuck Maria. Who does this Black slut think she is? My co-mistress? Hell no! I switched things around. Without removing my dildo from Maria's asshole, I pulled Sherry in front of me. I thrust two fingers into Sherry's pussy, then a third and a fourth. Just like that, I started fisting her. Sherry howled as I took her to the edge. I laughed, loving the sounds she made. That's what she gets for daring to think she could ever be my friend. She's not my friend, or my equal. I'm the mistress and she's my slave. End of story.

I fisted Sherry's cunt while slamming my dildo deep inside Maria's asshole. Until they both begged me for mercy. Only then did I relent. I dominated the hell out of these two Black American sluts. It didn't matter that one was butch and the other was femme. It also made no difference to me that one was light-skinned and the other was dark-skinned. I love dominating Black sluts. Doesn't matter what shade they are. I've been doing it all my life. Ever since my early days as an out and proud Anglo-Saxon lesbian in South Africa. Dominating Black bitches comes natural to me, and I am good at it. Maria and Sherry were stunned by my erotic talents. What can I say? I'm good at what I do. Made them scream and cum more times than any of us counted. Afterwards, I told them to get the hell out of my house since I couldn't stomach the sight of them once I had my fun. And just like the bitches I knew they were all along, they got dressed and left. I took a steamy hot shower to remove the scent and fluids of these horny Black bitches from my creamy white body. Afterwards, I went to bed. I'm quite satisfied with the way my day went. How about you?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers