Whitemailed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...Damn that's good you hot little black Bitch," Dave groaned without a hint of guilt, thankful now he had gotten his rocks off earlier with the secretary back at the office because he could now just sit back and thoroughly enjoy the fellatio Destiny was providing without worrying about another quick ejaculation.

Watching with pinpoint focus at the way the black girl's fleshy lips scoured up and down on his throbbing white stalk, Dave couldn't help but derive some lascivious pleasure knowing Destiny was ingesting the same cock that had been embedded inside another woman's pussy less than two hours earlier. Lost in his own fantasyland, Dave also found himself picturing the sexy, if not somewhat older, paralegal from the office in the same spot as the stripper on the floor.

Nearly 20 minutes into the private session, Dave's back and behind finally lurched up from the chair. His right hand braced on Destiny soft, bare shoulder, the scant amount of seed remaining in his bloated scrotum erupted into the girl's waiting mouth.

"EERGGHHAAGGHHHH," Dave groaned, trembling like a stick of butter on a hot skillet when Destiny snaked her long black fingers through the slot of his pants and milked his balls at the same time she pressed her lips all the way down to the base of his substantial manhood.

"Fucking Bitch is deepthroating me...without a problem" Dave marveled, trying to remember the last time any of the various women in his life accomplished the feat with such ease.

Twitching and letting out a sigh of resignation when Destiny gradually released the vacuum seal around his cock, Dave smiled to down to her as she rested between his feet and committed to memory the image of his cum dotting the smooth contours of her cheeks and lips.

"Here's an extra $20," Dave offered in a satisfied whisper to an appreciative Destiny before trying to lug his pulsing body off the chair.

"I've got to get me some more of this," Dave knew as he slipped his slippery dick back into his pants.

"Do you ever do any escorting on the side?" Dave found himself asking the entrepreneurial black girl at his feet.

____________________________________

A chilly mid November evening by the time Caroline left the office after her meeting with Dave Sisler, even though the cold wind bit at her flesh, she brimmed with radiant warmth as she made her way down the street to the employee parking garage.

"I can really do this... I can really make this work," Caroline beamed proudly to herself, lighting a victory cigarette after such a positive meeting with one of the Firm's senior partners.

"So what are you going to do for an encore?" she asked herself waiting for her car to warm up, for the first time in forever feeling invincible and capable of anything.

"How about the one thing you've been putting off for a few weeks then, Big Girl?" a mocking voice inside her head chirped.

"Oh... God... You know you have to get it out of the way at some point... figuring out how Steven and I are gonna handle Christmas with the kids in a few weeks, " Caroline breathed out loud, the awkwardness that comes with divorce when you have children once again gnawing at the inner lining of her stomach.

Knowing she'd probably not feel as calm, cool and collected as she did at that moment for quite awhile, Caroline sighed, took the last drag of her Kool and reached for her cellphone to call her Ex-Husband.

With her two sons and one daughter all absorbed in their own lives away at college, Caroline hoped to get the Christmas arrangements straight as soon as possible with Steven so they wouldn't have the contentious debacle as they had a year before, right after the divorce was finalized.

Armed with the left over adrenaline from her meeting with Dave Sisler, Caroline called her Ex and asked him if it would be alright to come over and discuss a few things. A few moments later, Caroline had pulled her car out of the parking garage and was making the 20 minute trek across town to Steven's new condo.

"You could have just settled things on the phone... you didn't have to say you wanted to come over," she told herself, now feeling butterflies beginning to bounce off each other in her belly as she sped through the late rush hour traffic.

"I just hope that Bitch of his isn't there... he said she wasn't... Last thing I'd want to do is make a scene," Caroline brazenly cracked, her voice sounding defiant even though she was still extremely sensitive to the fact that Steven had moved on quite nicely with his life while she could barely find a date after the divorce.

Thankful when she steered into the driveway that Steven's new Escalade was the only vehicle parked at the house, Caroline pulled up beside it and finished one last cigarette for courage.

"You ought to key the damn thing when you get out," she quipped, fighting the temptation to scratch a jagged pattern in the sparkling black skin of Steven's new ride.

"Just treat this just like a business meeting Caroline... be professional... stay on task... get in and then get out," she talked herself up behind the wheel of her car before making the final decision to get out and make her way up the walk.

Rolling her tongue around the inside of her mouth as the chilly evening breeze nipped at her moxy, Caroline reached out and pressed the doorbell.

Hearing the steady vibrations of Steven's footsteps as he neared the door, Caroline steeled herself for the first face to face meeting with her Ex in nearly six months.

"Hi Caroline...come on in, "Steven offered softly, the hint of his windswept cologne causing the stoic woman's knees to quiver ever so slightly as she walked past him and into the foyer of the spacious dwelling.

"All new furniture I see," Caroline immediately snipped, her angst noticeable as she scanned in vain for any hint of her and Steven's previous life.

"Talked to any of the kids lately?" she asked, trying both to keep the conversation flowing as well as not so subtly reminding her Ex Husband of the three living expressions of their decimated marriage.

"I haven't talked to any of the boys in a few weeks...both of them being out of state and all...I'm sure they're behaving... Tijuana stops by about once a week," Steven offered in return.

"Good," Caroline replied, even though she had to fight the urge to spit when she heard her only Daughter's name.

They had been so close while Tijuana was growing up. Two women in a house full of men, they had to stick together over the years to avoid drowning in a pool of testosterone. Gradually, as she grew into a teenager however, Tijuana started siding with her Father, especially in the months following the divorce.

"The fact she's driving around in that brand new sports car probably has something to do with it," Caroline inherently knew. "He can afford making the payments on it...and I cant."

"She doing OK?" Caroline asked with all the motherly concern she could muster.

"I guess," Steven replied. "Just busy with school and all... she says she's got a couple of waitress jobs and she's still trying to land a modeling gig or two on the side."

"Tips must be awful good for her to drive a brand new car like that," Caroline snidely cracked before watching Steven roll his eyes on cue.

"She's paying the payments... I'm just helping her with the insurance on it," he defensively rebuked, the tone of his voice clearly showing the last thing he wanted was an argument.

"Wine?" Steven offered, the double meaning of the word cleverly conveyed as he offered Caroline as glass.

"No thanks... I'm not staying long... had a long day...just want to get this out of the way and get home," she briskly replied.

"So the new job's going alright?" Steven asked between sips of the red wine he had poured for himself.

"Real good," Caroline quickly replied, thrilled to no end, and full of bravado, that she could answer that question so honestly after her afternoon meeting with Dave Sisler. "I'm working on a couple of mall projects with one of the senior partners...who knows maybe I could put in a good word for you when the buyers need to decide on an architect."

"That would be nice," Steven smiled with a warm mix of charm, sincerity and interest.

Human nature and habit are often strange and very convoluted things. As determined as Caroline might have been when she walked into Steven's new condo, with the sole intention of squaring away their Christmas plans, nearly 30 minutes had passed as the two sat there talking on the leather sofa in the center of the room, without that topic once coming up.

Biting the inside of her cheeks, allowing the sounds of the smooth jazz dripping from Steven's stereo speakers to gradually overtake her, Caroline had to fight the natural instinct to tap her blue high heel on the floor as the conversation flowed easily between them.

"Get out of here girl...Get out of here right now," a distant voice inside Caroline's swirling head warned as a foggy paralysis began to spread through her body.

"You look great Caroline...and you look happy," Steven said at just the right moment with just the right tone, keeping his entrancing dark eyes locked perfectly on hers.

"Th...thanks...Steven," she mumbled after a long and awkward pause.

"D...D...don't," Caroline wanted to mouth when she felt Steven's weight shift on the sofa. Before she could utter a breath however, her Ex-Husband's lips brushed like a gentle but insistent breeze against hers.

"...No... No...," the last vestige of Caroline's inner determination begged as Steven's warm right hand caressed the inside of her bare thigh.

"This is... no Steven... stop it," she thought she had mumbled even though the words never left her throat.

In ways she would never be truly able to quantify, Caroline succumb to the whirling cesspool of self pity and sexual frustration boiling in her loins as Steven's tongue greedily slipped into her mouth.

"You slept next to the man every night for almost half your life... told him all your secrets and fears... swore your allegiance to him 'til death do you part and bore him three children...and you didn't think something like this might happen if you came over?" Caroline's conscience ruthlessly berated, hating herself more with each passing second eventhough the fingers she had entangled in the shoulder of Steven's sweater, in effect, pulled him down tighter on top of her.

"And you would've had to wear the shortest skirt you had today," Caroline's inner demons continued to grind away, thinking it was a good idea that morning to wear the tight fitting, above the knee number.

That thought drifted away however when she watched Steven's right hand disappear under the hem of the dress an instant before his fingertips brushed up against her best pair of lacy pink panties.

"AAHHHHH,' Caroline's Pavlovian moan whistled through the room as she melted under her Ex-Husband's forceful touch.

No words passed between the two as Steven jostled Caroline's body lower on the sofa. Closing her eyes when she felt his fingers twist under the elastic border of her panties, and glide through her puffy and slick vaginal slit, Caroline refused to see the look gloating satisfaction she was sure was etched across his face, content to wallow now in her own self loathing and lust as Steven did what he had done so many times to her over the previous 25 years.

Twisting her head so that her face was flush against the back of the couch, Caroline could feel her bare hips grinding on the smooth surface of the leather cushions below as Steven worked her dress up to her waist. The entire scene taking on a dreamlike quality in her self imposed darkness, Caroline's eyes suddenly shot open when she felt both of Steven's warm hands reach under her behind to steady her fleshy ass cheeks in his palms.

Holding her in his unflinching grip for several moments as he kissed and bit at Caroline's neck, Steven groaned his approval into her right ear before reaching for the fly of his pants.

"UUMMMM," the confused divorcee stammered, her breasts heaving up and down as she watched Steven calmly use his left hand to unzip his trousers.

"Oh God...Yes Steven," Caroline shamelessly blurted an instant later, her voice cracking with a mixture of guilt and relief when she saw her former Husband's dick majestically swing into view.

In the blink of an eye, Steven had positioned the left side of his torso between Caroline's legs and pressed his groin forward until his smooth, rock solid black phallus was bearing down on his Ex-Wife's swollen pubic mound.

"GGRRR... MMMMMMM...AAAHHHHHHHH," Caroline gurgled when she felt Steven's unforgiving erection slice open her long deprived cunt.

"You're like a Goddman alcoholic stealing a drink," Caroline's conscience taunted with razor sharp clarity and truth. "How in the Blue Hell will you be able to look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow?"

As much as she beat herself up internally however, it did nothing to shroud the fact that both her feet were raised high into the air, parted out to each side of her prone frame as Steven's thrusting groin drilled down on top of her.

"AAHHH... AAHH...MMMM...MMMM... OHHHH...YEAH," Steven's soulful voice filled the cavernous room as Caroline's long fingernails dug into the shoulders and back of his soft sweater.

"Fuck me Steven...Fuck me...Fuck me Baby... Please fuck me," the frantic divorcee muttered, her back and rear end depressing deeper into the cushions of the sofa each time Steven pounded his weight down on top of her.

The symbolic sensations of drowning in her own lurid will and weakness too much to fight, Caroline flailed her arms out to each side, in essence surrendering her body completely to Steven.

Casting one last guilty peek between her raised legs at the way Steven's pelvis crashed down on top of hers, Caroline felt a surging wave of shame and anger wash through her soul over how easily she had allowed her Ex-Husband to take control of her.

"He acts like he still owns you!" Caroline inner voice trailed away to silence as she accepted her fate.

Wincing wildly when Steven used his right hand to paw roughly at her bosom through her tight fitting work blouse, Caroline dropped one hand to the back of Steven's neck and the other to his powerful thigh, bracing herself the best she could as the Father of her three children intensely rammed his cock all the way into her pulsing and needy snatch.

Closing her eyes to escape the visual reality of it all, Caroline was left to wallow in the darkness as Steven's rhythmic and eager assault continued.

"MMMM...MMMMM... FUCK...AAAHHH," Caroline groaned repeatedly, her body nearly eclipsed now by Steven's as he relentlessly increased the velocity of his thrusts.

Her pussy no more than a pool of molten syrup encasing her Ex-Husband's stabbing prick, Caroline opened her mouth wide and blindly began gnawing at Steven's straining neck.

"Goddamn it Caroline...you wanna cum..." he grunted before taking another crude handful of Caroline's meaty breasts through her blouse.

"You really wanna cum...huh...,' Steven prodded, never forgetting just how his wife of over 20 years reacted to his verbal prods just before release.

"THEN CUM," he barked down to her, holding her writhing mass securely in his hands before planting and twisting his dick like a sharp spade deep into Caroline's burning vaginal pit.

"OH GOD STEVEN...OH GOD STEVEN...OH MY GOD STEVEN," she bellowed like a woman gone mad, her crotch awkwardly and feverishly humping upwards against Steven's overpowering weight until her long and much needed orgasm tore every bit of strength from her numb and quivering flesh.

____________________________________

Laying there underneath Steven, the moistness leaking from her pussy causing a damp and slick sheen between her ass and the sofa cushions below, Caroline hugged and kissed her Ex-Husband as if it had been the first time they had ever made love. Holding on to him as he carefully withdrew his still fully erect and bulging cock, a look of jealousy and guilt washed across Caroline's sweaty face when the head of Steven's manhood emerged from her swampy depths.

"The Sonofabitch didn't even cum," she whispered to herself. "He made you cum that easily and all he's dong now is staring down at you grinning... with his dick still hard!"

And through it all, other than a few well timed verbal jabs to push Caroline over the precipice of orgasm, Steven had barely spoken a word to his Ex-Wife the whole time he was freely ravaging her body. While they had been married for over 20 years and had made love several thousand times, what he had done this time however was to simply fuck her, just like she was some cheap slut he had picked up at a club and brought home to filet on the sofa. And Caroline knew it.

Sneaking the tip of his cock back inside the puckered folds of Caroline's buzzing and helpless vagina, Steven waited for when she least expected it, then shoved it's vein encased girth all the way back in.

"AAAHHHAAAHHHHH," Caroline's manic voice ricocheted through the room at the same time her hips and back lurched off the sofa to meet Steven's brutal and unexpected thrust.

Pulling his cock almost out again, Steven smiled arrogantly at the way Caroline's thighs, belly, arms and head trembled each time he teasingly threatened to stab his erect slab of granite back into her womb.

Leaning back when he sensed the tide of his own lust beginning to crest, Steven pulled his sloppy and moist erection free from Caroline's cunt and tapped it's meaty girth like a heavy lead pipe several times on top of his Ex's inflamed clit.

"Ga... Ga... Ga... GAWD...stop it and fuck me again...please Steven... fuck me again," a voice Caroline had no control over shamelessly begged, the void of Steven's removed phallus creating an overwhelming pit of emptiness inside of her.

"Wanna go back to the bedroom?" Steven asked with the same softness he had used their first night together in college.

Her skirt still hiked all the way up around her waist and her blouse only half tucked in, Caroline simply nodded her head and tried her damndest to stand up, not fully appreciating the gravity of her moral weakness until she looked down and saw her pink panties in a ball on the floor beside the sofa.

Trying to keep up with Steven as he strode confidently down the hall, Caroline stumbled several times before realizing she was walking with one dark blue pump on and one off. Kicking the remaining shoe haphazardly to the side to regain some semblance of equilibrium on her jellified legs, Caroline willingly followed her Ex-Husband back to his bedroom and to the fate that awaited her there.

Part 2 to follow

12